The Newly Divorced Resort Ch. 03

Story Info
How do you cope after a divorce? Here is one man's solution.
5.4k words
4.67
13.9k
18

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day Two

I showered and relived the experiences with Natalie in my thoughts from the day before.

"That was a hell of a welcome indeed. I need to remind myself to send my lawyer an expensive bottle of wine when I return, he's earned it," I thought.

As I remembered Natalie's youthful body and the sex we had together, I wanted to jack off in the shower, but I thought, "If that's just the welcome, I'll wait and see what happens next." However, my erection did not go away.

I was amazed the changes that had occurred in my life over the past 24 hours. The uncertainty of the past few months was still there, but a sense of hope had diminished this noticeably. I knew this was not exactly real life, yet I had at least some proof that new relationship could happen.

I finally stepped out of the shower and noticed on the way toward the dresser that a folded card had been slid under my door. I was to meet a woman named Marisa, whom I vaguely remembered from last night. If I was correct, she was at my dessert table and was about my age, of African descent, and very pleasant as we talked. I dressed for a day in the tropics and left the room for breakfast and my first day with Marisa.

Marisa was indeed the dark skinned beauty I had remembered from dinner and I looked forward to whatever she had in mind for our time together over the next two days.

"Good morning," I said to her after the wait staff had directed me toward the correct table and guest.

"I remember you William. I enjoyed our conversation over dessert so this is a pleasant surprise. I arrived just a moment before you did and haven't even looked at the menu. Have a seat and we'll order something to give us energy for the morning," she responded with a warm smile.

The food did not take long to arrive and I enjoyed her company even more as we talked between bites. She as wearing a low cut brightly colored sun dress that accented her dark breasts and legs nicely. It covered just enough to tease me with what I couldn't see and I hoped our time would involve a chance to make those discoveries, because I found it hard not to imagine the contrast of our naked bodies together and I was excited at the idea.

Now that I could see her entire face without a mask hiding it, she was even more lovely than last evening. As we finished the meal, I picked up the coin the wait staff had placed on the table.

"Would you be kind and choose heads or tails?" I asked.

"I believe I'd like some tail please," she smiled at my gracious tone and then giggled at her double entendre.

I flipped the coin into the air above the table, caught it before it landed, and placed it on the back of my other hand. I lifted my hand to expose the result, which was in fact tails.

"My lady, today your wish is my command," I said and made small bow with my head which caused her to giggle again.

The staff had thoughtfully place a schedule of opportunities and activities that were available today and she took a couple of minutes to look it over.

She started, "There is a sailing class at 11am. It has been many years since I've sailed and it would be fun to do that again. We can grab some lunch before a pottery making class, and then perhaps some sunbathing by the pool before dinner. After getting dinner, I'd love to walk along the beach and watch the sunset."

"We'll see what I feel like doing after the sun goes down," she finished with a sly grin.

"Sounds perfect," I replied and meant it.

I liked how she seemed confident in herself and was forward in saying what she wanted. I decided I needed to do more work in that area for myself.

Marisa stood, held out her hand for me to take, and we left the dining area. Without a word, she led us through the main building and outside to the path that led toward the bungalows.

There were other couples out on the grounds and paths as well headed to the plans they had made for the day. Seeing other guests paired up gave the Resort a more romantic, intimate feel than it had for me yesterday.

Marisa headed into one of the bungalows and stopped at a room door, which I presumed was hers. She pulled out her room key and looked expectantly at me, so I touched mine to the door as well and it opened. We stepped into the room and she walked to the bed and turned around as the door shut behind us.

"I've decided that following my divorce, I'm not going to feel repressed anymore and am going to use this week to explore my bolder side. I want to be free to express how I feel and do the things that make me happy, so I hope you are willing to help me practice over the next couple of days," she said.

"I am and where you lead I will follow," I replied smiling at her.

Marisa took a deep breath and said, "Here goes then."

After a brief pause, she continued, "I love sex in the morning but my ex didn't, so I have missed out on this for many years. Your first task is to pleasure me however I ask."

"First I want you to wrap you arms around me from behind and kiss my neck while whispering how you feel while touching me. Please caress my body and slowly undress me, but not yourself," she directed.

I took to the task eagerly. With one hand I moved her head slightly to the side so I could kiss her neck, then moved that hand through her hair. My other hand circled her waist. I told her how soft her skin was to my lips and I gently sucked on her earlobe in between kisses on her throat and collarbone.

She began to sigh and rest her weight on me, so I moved the hand on her waist upward. She moaned as the hand slipped inside the low cut dress to cup her breast and play with her now taut nipple.

Before I could start to remove her dress, Marisa turned around to bring our lips together and we kissed tentatively at first, then she became more urgent and held my face to hers as she slipped her tongue into my mouth.

After a couple of minutes of fantastic kissing and my hands exploring her back and ass, she stopped me.

"I want you to see all of me right now. Please undress me," she said.

I pulled the zipper in the back down and eased the spaghetti straps off her shoulders and pushed the dress over her hips into a puddle at her feet, leaving only her panties, which I removed next and stood back up.

"You look beautiful," I stammered and she blushed.

Her full breasts were not at their prime, but firm and her dark skin was exotic. She had curves in all the most enticing places and I told her so. Unlike the current trend, she had a complete patch of pubic hair which was neatly trimmed on the sides and top into a vee and covered her labia from view. I could also see that it was already shiny from her juices.

"Come lay beside me on the bed. I want your lips all over my body and I especially want your tongue on my pussy to make me cum," Marisa said in a now husky voice.

She lay back naked on the bed and I knelt over her, leaning down to engage in another long kiss and feeling her chest rise and fall beneath me. I moved my lips down to her throat and kissed down the valley between her breasts.

Using my tongue, I teased her nipples in turn and gently bit them until her hips squirmed beneath me. I moved across to her arm and slowly kissed from the armpit down to her fingers, taking each one individually into my mouth and slowly drawing it out.

"Hmm, that feels very nice," she said.

I moved back up her arm and proceeded slowly down to her bellybutton, which I focused on for a moment before moving further down her body. When I reached the top of her pubic hair, she opened her legs wider to grant me easier access.

"Don't make me wait any longer. I want your lips on my pussy," she panted.

I gladly did as she asked. My nose nuzzled her pubic hair as my tongue lightly probed her pussy, spreading her nether lips as she arched her back and clutched the bed covers in her hands.

"I need more!" Marisa exclaimed after a few of minutes of making her writhe in this way.

I placed my mouth full on her pussy and used my tongue to probe her vagina and lick her clit vigorously. She began to moan and pant louder and grabbed my hair so she could hold my face there while she bucked her hips as her orgasm began to crescendo.

"I'm cumming," she screamed and covered my face with her juices.

"If you get up on your knees at the edge of the bed, I'll make you cum again," I promised as she started to regain her breath.

After she eagerly moved into position, I knelt on the floor behind her and began to lick her pussy again until she was squirming in pleasure. Sensing that she was getting close, I stopped licking and inserted two fingers into her pussy while reaching around with my other hand to gently massage her clit from the front.

"Yes...yes...yes," she moaned.

I began fucking her harder with my fingers and applied more pressure on her clit. I could tell that her next orgasm was very close now and wanted this one to be even better. I used my tongue to lick the area between her vagina and rosebud, which I circled every time I reached it.

It only took a few seconds of these ministrations before she was screaming into the mattress and coating my fingers with a flood of new cum. She collapsed and I crawled up next to her and snuggled her in my arms as she shivered from her ecstasy.

After holding her close for several minutes, Marisa recovered her strength and kissed me lightly before getting out of bed.

"I'm going to take a shower. Wait a couple of minutes then strip and join me. I want to see what I'm in for later tonight," she said with a grin.

I enjoyed the view of her exotic dark skin as she walked away and followed her instructions.

"Damn, this is going to be a fun couple of days," I said to myself,

The magic of this resort was already working: I was feeling more relaxed and whole than I had in quite some time.

My hardon was quite pronounced as I stepped into the walk-in shower that was already filled with steam. She looked me up and down, giving an approving smile.

"Wash my back, will you?" she asked and turned her back to me.

Lathering my hands, I slowly soaped her shoulders, working downward in a way to show I was more interested in sensual exploration than cleanliness. I moved to her ass and hearing no objections, I completed each leg in turn before standing up again and moving in front of her.

"Shall I continue with the front?" I asked with a lascivious grin.

"Yes," she sighed.

She closed her eyes as I lathered her arms and breasts, flicking her hard nipples with my thumbs as I did so. My hands slid down her abdomen and between her legs to soap the crack of her ass and pussy.

"Hmm, I've never cum twice before and you are determined to break that record already," she moaned.

"I can stop if you want," I chuckled.

"Don't you dare stop!" she quickly replied.

I rinsed the soap from her nether region and my hand before moving behind her once again. I pulled her back into my body, with my erection wedged between her cheeks. I took a few seconds to enjoy the contrast in our skin and was excited by the idea of watching my cock sliding in and out of the dark lips of her pussy at some point.

Returning my attention to the present, I cupped her breast as I brought the first two fingers of my other hand to her mouth and rubbed them across her lips. She opened her mouth and as I inserted them.

"Make them wet because I'm going to fuck you with them again," I whispered in her ear.

She began sucking on them and swirling her tongue around them and I had another vision of her doing the same thing to my cock. I moved them in and out as her hips began to grind against my cock.

"Are you ready?" I asked as I pulled them out and slipped them between her legs.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she moaned.

I rubbed her entire pussy several times before sliding them into her as far as they would go. I pinched her nipples and kissed her neck as I slowly moved my fingers in and out. Her breathing started to come in gasps so I used the palm of my hand to cover her entire pussy and rub her clit with my thumb vigorously.

"I'm cumming again!" she yelled as her pussy clamped down on my fingers and her whole body shook.

We sank to the floor of the shower and I told her how beautiful she was while gently caressing her and holding her back to my chest as the warm water flowed over us.

After we had dressed, Marisa walked up to me and kissed me passionately.

"Thank you William. This is what I wanted from sex in the morning — not just the physical bliss of orgasm, but the feeling of being desired and catered to. I've never really had that before," she said.

"I was much lusted after in my younger days, but that was always about what my ex wanted from me and not about giving much back to me. You've helped remind me that my needs are important, that is okay to ask for what I want, and that I deserve to have them met once in a while."

"I'm only too happy to help and I look forward to fulfilling more of your needs today," I replied with an openly lustful look.

"Keep this up and you can count on it," she said returning my lustful look.

We left the room smiling and she had a bounce in her step as we headed toward the marina for our sailing class.

It turns out I am better than I expected at sailing and Marisa's past experience was evident in how easily it all came back to her. We laughed at our struggles and eventual successes as we ate lunch.

We had more to laugh about as we discovered our mutual hopelessness at making pottery. I was amazed that I could spend all day with a woman without my mind wandering off to somewhere else, something I hadn't felt in years.

While we tried to work the clay into something recognizable, Marisa told me that her ex husband was an intelligence officer 'for one of those three letter agencies' and was away from home a great deal of the time and then wasn't able to share anything about where he had been or even what kind of work he did.

"That made conversation and building intimacy hard because most of the sharing was so one-sided. He approached me one day and said he wanted a divorce. I was not surprised because I knew the emotional distance had grown too wide for our marriage to work for much longer," she said.

"He did surprise me by saying that he loved me, but the situation was unfair to me and he saw little chance of things improving. He said he wanted me to have a life that made me happy and that he would make sure I was financially set in the process. He was true to his word and now I am here at the Resort exploring what it means to be happy," she said.

After we gave up on making anything other than a mess at pottery Marisa said, "We have a couple of hours before dinner and I've decided that instead of sunbathing I would like to get my nails done."

However she bypassed the path leading to the salon and instead walked toward the bungalow and her room.

Once in the room she said, "Please fetch my overnight bag from the bathroom and a damp washcloth," as she stripped off her sundress, leaving her naked except for her panties and sat on the end of the bed.

"Would you mind washing my feet and then painting my toenails?" she asked.

I knelt in front of her and gently caressed her left foot with the cloth, making sure to get between each toe.

I was surprisingly aroused by playing with her feet and without thinking about it said, "Before I move to the other foot, let me be sure I got everything."

I then lifted her foot to my mouth and proceeded to slowly suck on each toe in turn while looking her in the eyes.

"I had no idea that would be such a turn on, but damn William, that's hot!" Marisa said and gasped at this unexpected turn of events.

I washed her other foot and repeated the sucking of each toe. As I placed her foot back on the floor, I noticed her panties were wet and the smell of her sex was strong. She handed me a deep red nail polish that accented her dark skin nicely and I very carefully applied it to each nail.

"You did a good job and you've been a wonderful date all day long, so I'm going to reward you. Plus I have plans to fuck you hard later tonight and you probably need cum now so you'll last longer. Strip and lay on the floor at my feet," Marisa directed when I was done.

I gladly did as she asked while wondering what she had in mind. She watched eagerly as my clothes were removed and I moved into position on the floor below her. Using the scented massage oil she had grabbed from the bedside table, she applied some to her feet and began to play with my erection, which was definitely having the desired effect as she could tell.

She teased and rubbed me for a couple of minutes, then captured my dick between the insteps of her feet and began to move her feet up and down to masturbate me.

"I've always wanted to try this, but my ex-husband always insisted that I give him head or use my hand to get him off when I didn't feel like intercourse," she said.

I was certainly not complaining and Marisa had correctly predicted that with the unreleased stimulation I had from this morning, it didn't take long before I was spurting all over her pretty feet. I enjoyed the look of my white load splattered on the dark skin of her feet, which I then cleaned with the wet cloth and then did the same to myself.

"I need to get off. You can look, but don't touch," she said.

She stood up then took off her panties and squatted over my face as I lay on the floor. She cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples as her hips began to move just above me.

She slid one hand down and began caressing her abdomen and upper thighs, gradually circling closer to their juncture. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to have forgotten I was even there, but I was in heaven watching this usually private act of pleasuring herself take place just inches from my face.

She slid her fingers between her nether lips, taking time to build her pleasure, only occasionally rubbing her clit. She finally dipped into her vagina and began pistoning her fingers in and out with increasing rapidity as she moaned and sucked her lower lip.

Her breathing became labored and she was thrusting her pelvis back and forth and it was clear she was getting close. After another minute, she began rubbing her whole pussy hard and she fell forward onto her other arm while continuing to masturbate furiously.

"What a beautiful sight to behold," I thought as I watched mesmerized.

She came, shuddered, and sat back up on her haunches. Finally opening her eyes and looking down at me, she took her fingers, now dripping with her juices, and placed them at my mouth and I licked them clean as her heart rate returned to normal.

"Would you mind painting my fingernails now?" she asked.

"I'm afraid I'm a little too shaky to do them myself," and grinned as she handed me the bottle of polish.

As I worked she asked, "So what's your story William? What happened to your marriage? I have a difficult time believing she would want to give up this kind of attention."

"To be honest Marissa, I haven't been like this since the first years of our marriage. After the newness became routine and then the kids came along, I got caught up in all the responsibilities and didn't focus on her like I should have," I said honestly.

"Looking back, I guess I took her for granted and she finally went looking elsewhere for someone who would see her first as a woman. I forgot how much fun it can be to do things like this and so I'm trying to learn it all again," I said.

"You make a good point William. I feel bolder now with you than I did with my husband. I find that asking you to do things to me is quite exciting and I don't have to think about anything else while we spend time together. This is a good reminder for us to keep things intimate and occasionally spontaneous in our future relationships," she responded.

12