The Newly Divorced Resort Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her nails were dry, we showered again to freshen up before dinner and we shared caresses and several long kisses under the warm water. Finally dressed, we left her room and walked arm in arm to the restaurant.

Dinner was a casual affair that night so we dressed in the same beach attire we had worn earlier, but she had instructed me not to wear my boxers and she didn't wear her bra or panties either. The food was good and the conversation pleasant, but my mind was not really on the food or the surroundings.

Instead most of my thoughts were on what she had promised lay ahead this evening and how much I would enjoy the chance to finally have Marisa completely. She must have been having similar thoughts because she kept running her foot up and down my leg and playing with my crotch as we ate. I was reminded of what her foot had done to me an hour or so earlier and it only added to my distraction.

It was dusk by the time dinner had finished and we walked to the beach which curved around the bay. There were other couples walking arm in arm with some lounging in chairs and others snuggling in hammocks under the trees up from the waterline watching the sun drop below the horizon.

"Looks like I'm not the only one to think of this, but I'm the luckiest woman here because I have you William," Marisa said eying the other guests as she tightened her arm around mine.

We slowly strolled along the beach toward the distant arm of the bay as the sun finished it journey, talking again about the day's outings and laughing at how much fun we had with each other. We agreed that this place was magical and was working wonders emotionally for both of us.

I turned and kissed her passionately as we stood with the surf covering our feet and ankles. After several minutes of this, it was clear that the heat between us was rising. She looked around and saw we had reached a fairly secluded part of the beach.

"Let's cool off a bit. I've never been naked in public before, but you've encouraged me to be more bold and daring today, so I want to go skinny-dipping," she said.

She slipped off her dress and I likewise removed my shorts and shirt. We walked into the surf until the waves slashed on our knees and stood there bare before the world for several minutes watching the moon and stars appear.

"This feels liberating," she said and walk out further until she was in up to her shoulders.

We splashed and played for a while before she said, "I'm cooled off now," and walked toward the shore.

We gathered our clothes but did not put them back on so we could dry off as we continued walking along the shore. The slight breeze on my naked skin felt exhilarating and erotic. I noticed that Marisa's nipples were sticking out from her breasts as the air brushed them as it passed.

"This spot is perfect. You can drop the clothes here," she said as we came across a hammock stretched between some trees not very far from the shoreline.

While still standing in the open where anyone else walking along the beach could see, Marisa came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my torso. She kissed my shoulders and neck as she ran her hands across my chest and abdomen, occasionally brushing against my now raging hardon.

I could feel her breasts and those tight nipples pressed into my back as well as the patch of her pubic hair tickle my ass, which only got me harder if that was possible as ehe began to stroke my cock with her fingertips.

"I've been waiting all day to taste your cock and had to stop myself several times because I wanted this to be special. I'm not going to let you cum because I been waiting to feel you fill my pussy, so just enjoy," she whispered in my ear.

She walked slowly around to face me and kissed me hard and stuck her tongue in my mouth for a couple of minutes before moving her lips to my neck and finally to my nipples.

She finally lowered herself into a kneeling position on the sand in front of me and began to kiss my cock, occasionally licking up and down, but staying away from the head for now. She played gently with my balls and ran her hands over my ass and upper thighs. It was exquisite torture and my member twitched and released a drop of precum.

She finally planted some kisses on the head and used the tip of her tongue to tease its most sensitive parts. I watched all this in the dim light and saw her mouth open a little as Marisa took the head in and felt her cover it with her tongue.

watched her dark lips open further and slowly allow my cock completely inside. She then backed off and repeated the process several times.

I could feel it touch the back of her throat and her nose was buried in my pubic hair, and all the while her hands were playing with my ass. I wanted to hold her head and begin thrusting into her mouth, but I settled for running my fingers through her hair.

"Oh my god Marisa, you are amazing. It is good thing you made me cum earlier or this would have ended several minutes ago!" I finally said.

Marisa finally stood up and passionately kissed me as she parted her legs a little to allow my cock to slip between her legs and slide along the outside of her pussy.

"Do you feel how wet I am? I want you to fuck me different ways and make me orgasm several times. Can you hold off cumming until the end?" she asked.

"I'll do my best," I said with a smile.

"Lay down on your back because first I want to ride you," she said.

But instead of dropping onto my cock, Marisa lowered herself over my face as she had done earlier that afternoon and this time pushed her pussy onto my mouth. This was no slow languorous cunnilingus, but a hard ride to orgasm.

She rode my face as she used my lips and tongue to get herself off while my nose stimulated her clit. She was so ready that it only took a minute before she came and covered me with her pent-up juices.

She immediately slid down my body, grabbed my cock and impaled herself on it to the hilt the first time down. She sat that way for several seconds savoring the fullness and I could feel her pussy walls still quivering from her first orgasm.

I watched as she stretched her arms out behind her to steady herself on my legs and she began to thrust her pelvis back and forth with my dick deep inside her. I loved seeing my cock slid in and out of her beautiful dark pussy and I reached up to grab her breasts as she rocked.

"I have needed to be truly fucked for a long time and this feels like just what I wanted," she groaned in pleasure.

She leaned forward again and began bouncing up and down on my cock. I grabbed her ass with one hand and moved my fingers inside her crack and played with her asshole. I moved the other hand to her mouth and inserted two fingers for her to suck on, which she did greedily.

She took over fondling her nipple while the fingers of her other hand found her clit and helped speed along her next orgasm in short order.

"That felt so good, but I'm not done yet," she said huskily as she got off me and knelt on all fours in the sand, wiggling her ass at me.

"Come fuck me. Pound me with that cock!" she demanded.

She had completely forgotten we were in plain sight, but maybe she did know and that was part of her ecstasy. I grabbed her hips and positioned myself at her opening.

"Please don't wait any longer, just fuck my brains out already!" she moaned.

It was clear that she wanted to be a passive vessel, an object to be used so I obliged and pushed into her very wet channel and did as she asked — pounded her pussy mercilessly until she came again.

"Let's go rinse the sand off and grab that hammock," she suggested.

"I've got one more orgasm left and I want to feel you cum inside my pussy. This time I want to go slow and enjoy being close: to make love, not fuck," she said.

We climbed into the hammock after returning from a quick dip in the ocean and held each other, gently caressing and kissing, exploring the nuances of each other's body.

"I'm ready," she finally said and spread her legs as I moved over her and got between them.

I kissed her passionately and entered her slowly, stopping when I reached her depth to savor the feeling of warmth and envelopment.

"You feel so good," she moaned.

We took our time making love, each reading the clues the other was giving about what felt good and feeling the burn build toward what we both knew was coming all too soon.

The pace quickened as we realized we could wait no longer and I felt her orgasm as she yelled, "I want to feel your cum. Fill me now!"

My seed exploded into her and my spasms went on and on, filling her until it spilled out of her. When I had finished, she held my face and softly kissed me.

"Thank you again William, today was perfect. I feel complete again because of your loving attention to my needs. Lay down with me in your arms and let's sleep here tonight. Tomorrow, it's your turn and I'll do anything you ask of me," she said as she smiled and closed her eyes.

12