The Newly Divorced Resort Ch. 08

Story Info
How do you cope after a divorce? Here is one man's solution.
6.9k words
4.78
9.7k
14

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day Seven

We awoke at dawn as the light filtered through the palm fronds and reeds that comprised the thatched roof and walls of the hut.

"Good morning," I said as Sarah stirred in my arms.

I had slept peacefully to the sound of waves hitting the shore throughout the night and the warmth of Sarah's naked body next to me in the hammock.

"Good morning yourself lover. I dreamed that we really were stranded, but that was a pleasant dream because you were there too. I know this has to end, but I can't think of a better way to close out the week here at the Resort," she replied as she brought her face up for a kiss.

"You have no idea how much I would like this to be real. I could see myself living away from it all, learning to crack coconuts and catch fish for dinner and your being here makes that idea sound even better," I smiled.

"Our time together has been wonderful and you brought a much needed element of spontaneity into my life that has felt refreshing. So yeah, I could definitely stay here with little hesitation as long as you were a castaway with me," I said.

We snuggled for several more minutes while gently caressing each other in a comfortable-being-with-you rather than a sensual, arousing manner. Sarah laughed as we simultaneously let out a sigh of acceptance that our moments here were temporary and that reality would be different.

"What do you think? Should we return to civilization like we luckily stumbled into it after being lost?" I asked.

"I only hope we aren't hounded by the media trying to get our story. After all, I really do look the part!" she giggled.

I kissed her again before untangling my body from hers and climbed out of the hammock and narrowly avoided flipping it over with her still in it. We dressed and policed the area to ensure it stayed civilization-free after our overnight stay.

The walk back was pleasant and we agreed to have our last breakfast at the Resort together before going our separate ways. A mischievous smile crept on Sarah's face as we sat down at the same table where we had met the morning before, but said nothing as I returned her smile with a wink.

As we ate, I realized that I was not only the most relaxed I had felt in many months, but actually happy and content with life as it was this moment.

"Thank you Sarah," I said sincerely, interrupting her mid-conversation about what she was planning to wear on the journey home.

"Sorry, but I just felt it was really important to say that to you this instant. I just want you to know that comes from somewhere inside me I haven't felt in years. You are truly wonderful and my life is better because you have been even a small part of it. You need to know how special that makes you," I told her.

Her eyes became moist and she reached across the table to take my hand in hers.

"You too William. I will never forget you," she said.

The moment passed and the conversation returned to less emotional topics. She gave me a tight, fierce hug as we parted a few minutes later and I watched her walk away until she was out of sight.

I returned the emergency walkie-talkie and other gear we had borrowed back to the staff at the front desk and asked for someone to help me enter my room as I was now alone.

I decided to pack my bags first and then shower. Room service had laundered the pile I had left for them and they were on the bed clean and neatly folded, so packing was quick and it was going to make unpacking at home stress-free as well.

I found something comfortable to wear for the long travel day ahead and took off the dirty clothes I was wearing, tossing them in a provided plastic laundry bag and then into the suitcase. I walked naked across the room, started the shower, and stepped in with billows of steam surrounding me.

I was lathering my hair with shampoo when I felt a pair of feminine hands begin to soap my back.

"Let me help," said a voice that sounded familiar but that I couldn't quite place at the moment.

I was surprised by this unexpected intrusion and started to turn around, but the hands gently pushed against my attempt, so I stayed still and decided to wait and see where this encounter was headed.

The shampoo was covering my face and I remembered not to open my eyes, but I was unable to rinse it off until I could get back under the water so it looked like I just needed to be patient.

"Just enjoy what I'm doing and use your imagination rather than your sight for a little while. Trust me, you'll like it," the voice continued in soothing tone.

The hands reached around me and began washing my chest and I could feel a pair of breasts press into and slide around my soapy back as her hands moved over me.

"Does that feel good William?" the voice asked.

There was something about the way she said my name that I almost recognized before I was distracted by another unexpected sensation. It seemed impossible, but a third hand was now lathering my cock with soap.

"How about this?" the same voice, now in front of me asked.

"Of course he likes it, just look at how stiff it is," the voice behind me said as her hands slid back around to massage my buttocks and reach between them to lather my balls.

"You're right, it was silly of me to say anything at all. Perhaps I should put my mouth to better use and see if the other things you've told me about him are true as well," the voice in front of me said.

I felt the spray from the shower move over my crotch area and rinse away the soapy lather. The spray handle moved and I felt a mouth encircle my hardon and a tongue inside licking the tip.

The hands on my buttocks had moved and it seemed that one of them had taken the shower head from the woman in front and was now using it with her other hand to rinse my hair and face free of soap.

I rubbed the water out of my eyes and when I opened them I looked down to see wet hair and most of a face that I definitely now recognized as belonging to Natalie. She was naked and on her knees in front of me giving me a fantastic blowjob.

I was about to turn around and see who was behind me when a voice whispered in my ear.

"I've been told by men that we have shared that her fellatio is more...enthusiastic...than mine. Now that you've experienced both, what's your opinion William?" it asked.

I was utterly speechless as another Natalie walked in front of me and replaced the shower head back in the holder while laughing delightedly at my facial expression.

"Naomi, I think he might need a reminder before he can give an honest answer to my question, so let's switch and you can explain while I enjoy reminding him of my own oral skills," she said to the woman on her knees.

"Hello William, as Natalie just said, I'm Naomi her identical twin," she introduced herself.

"We've met before although you didn't realize it at the time. I was working in the bar that night of the Black Light Bodies dance. Natalie and I have played the game of pretending to be the other ever since we were kids and have had a great deal of fun with it, especially with boys and men we've dated," she said.

"We share almost all of the details of our lives with each other, so taking the place of each other is easy and second nature for us. Natalie told me about you and I wanted to take her place today so I could enjoy you as well, especially after what you said you wanted to do to me right there on the bar, but she thought it might be more fun if we did this together as we have at other times with men we both liked," she continued.

"I hope you aren't upset by our little game because I'd like to share a few more things as well before this is over," she said.

Natalie stopped her oral ministrations and stood up so both of them were side by side in front of me. They really were identical and gorgeous.

"What do you think William, can you handle two of us?" they asked together.

"I...I...," was all I could get out as the situation overwhelmed me.

"Poor dear, I think he's in shock. We should lay him down on the bed and help him feel better," Naomi said.

"Good idea." Natalie replied and they each grabbed towels and began to dry me off.

When they finished, they took turns drying each other as I watched and I thought I might actually pass out as the blood rushed away from my head to my lower one.

Naomi took one arm and Natalie the other and led me out of the bathroom and shepherded me until I was laying down on the bed.

"I really do give better blow jobs than she does, although no man has ever complained about hers. One question we've never had a definitive answer to from any of our shared men is whether our pussies taste different. I don't think they do because we are identical twins, but some men have said there are differences," Naomi said.

"We've even done a comparison ourselves but would you mind offering your opinion?" she asked as my cock twitched involuntarily upon hearing this.

"Natalie said you were quite good at cunnilingus, so I volunteer to go first. You stay there and I'll do all the work so you can save your energy for later," she said.

Naomi climbed onto the bed and straddled my face while Natalie watched from the side of the bed and teased her pussy with light touches.

"Oh you are good at this, so Natalie can just wait until I'm finished with you," Naomi said after a few minutes.

It only took a couple more minutes before she orgasmed and flooded my mouth. Natalie's fingers were no longer just teasing her pussy and she quickly took Naomi's place over me. As my tongue went to work on Natalie, I felt Naomi take my cock in her mouth again and she was indeed enthusiastic.

I put that same enthusiasm into my efforts with Natalie and it did not take long for her orgasm and give me a good sample to compare. Instead of moving off of my face, she simply turned around so she could work together with her sister on my cock while I continued on her pussy.

"William, I want you to fuck me now and you can watch me lick Naomi while you do," Natalie said a couple minutes later.

Apparently this was a well rehearsed occurrence for them because Natalie rolled off of me and onto her back with her hips on the edge of the bed. Naomi straddled her face and held Natalie's legs straight up in the air and apart, leaving Natalie wide open as I stood with my cock perfectly positioned at her pussy.

I teased her by sliding my cock up and down between her nether lips and watched as Naomi squirmed from the efforts of Natalie's attention to her pussy.

"I want to watch you fuck my sister William. Make her cum hard so I can have my turn on your cock next," Naomi moaned.

I entered Natalie and began stroking in and out and I heard her moan loudly from beneath Naomi and it only took a few minutes before she shuddered and I felt her pussy tighten around my cock with orgasm.

Naomi bent over and began licking Natalie's clit while still building to her own orgasm. I pulled out to grant her more access and nearly came watching them 69 with each other until both orgasmed.

"My turn William," Naomi said and indicated I should get behind her and fuck her just as she was positioned.

"Now it's my turn to watch. I want you to finish her off like you did to me the other day. I didn't tell her about that detail, but I think she'll enjoy the surprise," Natalie said.

I was aching from having to hold back my own orgasm for so long and I needed release soon and began pounding into Naomi hard enough that it made slapping noises as I slammed into her each time.

Naomi was panting hard and I knew she was close again. Natalie was playing with my balls so I was not far behind.

"Oh god, I'm cumming! Don't stop William!" she screamed as I took Natalie's suggestion and placed a finger on Naomi's rosebud.


"Me too," I said and felt Natalie place a finger on my own rosebud from below and I lost it.

Naomi and I came simultaneously and her vaginal spasms milked every last drop of cum I had out of me. I heard Natalie moan with her own orgasm a moment later as I finally noticed she had been masturbating while watching us fuck directly over her face.

We collapsed and stretched out on the bed next to each other with Natalie in the middle, casually caressing each other. I was still mesmerized by the sight two identical bodies laying next to each other, especially seeing the same face with different expressions at the same time.

"So how often do the two of you share men in bed together?" I asked curious.

"We've always been comfortable being naked and talking about our bodies with each other growing up and didn't think much about it until puberty hit. The hormones hit and everything we did together felt different after that, subtle at first and then increasingly sexual," Naomi answered.

"For example, Naomi would be brushing my hair after a bath and my crotch would tingle and my nipples would get stiff, but I didn't understand what was happening. For the first time in our lives, I found myself not telling Naomi how I felt and I felt guilty for hiding things from her," Natalie chimed in.

"These feelings in my body became stronger and whenever I saw her naked my heart rate would speed up. Her body was an exact duplicate of my own, but somehow seeing it in ways I could never see my own turned me on and I wasn't sure what to do with these feelings," she continued.

Naomi took over and continued the story, "What Natalie didn't know was that I was experiencing the same thing and kept it to myself as well."

"Even our parents had also noticed that something was putting a strain on our relationship, so they decided it was time to go camping the week after our 18th birthdays and hoped the change of scenery would help us finally work things out," she said.

"We had our own tent and we slept next to each other for the first time in years. I was awoken from sleep when I felt Natalie softly place her hand on my inner thigh. It sent an electric charge through my body and I felt a sudden heat between my legs," Naomi said.

"I stayed still because I really liked the feeling and if I moved she might wake and move her hand. After a minute or so, the hand started to move slowly upward and now I felt a wetness between my legs that had never been there before and I prayed that her hand would continue because I felt certain that when it reached my private area I would be in heaven," she said.

Natalie picked up the story again, "I was also asleep and rolled over when I felt my hand come to rest on soft flesh that wasn't my own. It took a minute to work out what had happened and where my hand had landed. I felt my body tingle and when I didn't feel Naomi react, I decided if I moved slowly, I could touch her in places I'd wanted to for several months."

"I also figured I could just pretend I was asleep if she awoke. Naomi slowly shifted her legs apart as I moved closer but didn't seem to waken, so after a brief pause, I continued. My fingertip finally touched the lips of her pussy and found them slippery, but oily, not like she had peed herself. I heard her breathing catch and was about to move my hand when Naomi whispered, 'Please don't stop touching me Natalie, it feels good,'" she said.

Naomi resumed the story from her point of view, "It was everything I could do to not move as Natalie's hand moved up my leg. Each inch felt like it took forever and when her fingers touched my pussy I felt as if I was going to explode."

"My breath caught and I knew she had heard it because her fingers stopped moving. It was this moment when I understood that she had been feeling the same things in her body that I had been feeling these past months," she continued.

"I felt the walls I hadn't meant to build between us come down and knew I wanted her to touch me more than anything I had wanted in a long time and I told her so. I opened my eyes and saw her staring at me. Impulsively I leaned closer and kissed her and looked at her face for a reaction," she said.

Natalie picked up the story again, "I still had my fingers resting on her pussy and wasn't sure what to do now that she was aware of what I had done. When she spoke those words and then kissed me, I felt a weight drop away and it was as if the past several months had just disappeared. I returned her kiss and began moving my fingers again."

"Naomi started panting almost immediately as my probing explored everything between her legs. 'Oh god Natalie, my heart is racing and something is happening inside me that feels weird but incredible at the same time,'" she said.

"At that moment my fingers slipped deep inside her and we both gasped at the feeling. I started to move them out again and she moaned, 'Put them back in Natalie,' and she moaned even more as I did. I had an idea and moved them back and forth repeatedly. Naomi started writhing and buried her face in the pillow to hide her scream as she had her first orgasm," she said.

Naomi spoke again, "I was beyond words to describe what I was feeling, but knew that Natalie needed to feel it too, so I returned the favor that night and we have never kept anything from each other ever since. Our parents believe that the fresh air of being outdoors was what helped us patch whatever was wrong between us and of course we have never challenged their assumption," she said.

"As our sexuality blossomed, so did the exploration of ourselves and each other to the point that we would swap boyfriends occasionally in college just so we could try something new and see what the other was experiencing. It wasn't until recently that we tried a threesome with a man and...,"

"...you are the best so far!" Natalie and Naomi exclaimed simultaneously and giggled at this unrehearsed statement.

"William, I can see that our story has excited you and I need one more ride on you before we have to return to our other duties," Natalie spoke up.

She rolled on top of me and quickly impaled herself on my cock and began bouncing up and down.

"I want another ride too," Naomi spoke as well and said and squatted over my face so she could see her sister and me fucking and then leaned over to whisper something to Natalie, who apparently agreed.

"William, we want you to make us cum first and then it'll be your turn, okay?" Naomi asked.

Naomi and Natalie each reached out a hand to fondle their sister's clit and it wasn't long before they orgasmed and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out much longer.

Both climbed off me and ask me to stand up by the bed. They arranged themselves laying side by side up on their elbow at the edge of the bed in front of my cock and began licking and kissing it together.

"We want you to cum for us William, please?" Natalie said.

They took turns with me in their mouth and it seemed like they were competing to be the one that made me explode. Looking at these two identical faces giving me a blowjob was better than any of my teenage fantasies.

"I'm getting very close," I said after too short a time.

Natalie wrapped her hand around my cock and stoked while they both kissed the head.

"Here it comes," I moaned and watched as they both opened their mouths as Natalie pointed my cock back and forth between them so each could catch some of my load.

Once I had finished ejaculating, they turned toward each other and kissed as they shared my cum back and forth between them, finally stopping and looking up at me as they swallowed simultaneously.

"How would you like me to wash your backs this time?" I asked as I reached out and took each of them by a hand to help them stand up.

I led them back to the shower and enjoyed washing more than their backs before we dried off and dressed.

"William, I can now say in my report that you have been completely checked out and everything is right where it should be and appeared to be working quite well. I hope your time at The Newly Divorced Resort has been pleasant and that we have achieved our goal of helping you emotionally grow and heal during your time here," Natalie said with a heartfelt smile.

12