The Newly Divorced Resort Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...You...," I started to speak, but the words caught in my throat and a tear rolled unbidden down my cheek.

Instead I embraced and kissed each of them, whispering a sincere thank you in their ear before they turned toward the door. I stared as they left and continued looking at the closed door for several minutes as I collected my thoughts and got my emotions back under control.

I had indeed grown and healed over the past week. I still had some lingering doubts, but felt more confident now about my ability to find and develop new relationships going forward and smiled at how much I had changed.

The first leg of my flight home was not taking off until later that afternoon, after which there was a couple hour layover in Florida until the longer stretch home. It would be almost dawn when I landed, but I generally had no problem sleeping on a plane and tomorrow was Sunday so I could sleep a few more hours in my own bed and still have most of the day to myself.

I decided that getting lunch before I left the Resort would beat anything I could find at the airport and walked that direction. When I arrived I saw that many of the guests had already left the Resort, presumably for earlier flights than mine, so I sat alone and reflected on the warm relaxed feeling I had inside.

I took my time eating and reflected that this experience had not been anything I could have imagined, yet somehow everything I needed. I still wasn't sure what to expect when I returned home, but I knew for certain it would be better than it would have been without the time I spent here at the Resort.

I decided that my lawyer Matthew deserved an entire case of good wine, not just a bottle or two and smiled to myself at how fortunate I had been to have him in my corner both during and after the divorce.

I stopped at the front desk after leaving the restaurant to thank the manager and settle any outstanding charges on my account. I mentioned that I still needed to get my luggage and was assured that the bellhop would make sure the bags were waiting at the dock for me at the appointed time for my boat ride back to the mainland.

"One more thing William if you have another moment," the manager said as I turned to leave the desk.

"We take your privacy very seriously here at the Resort, but we have had requests from numerous guests since opening for contact information about other guests they met while enjoying our island paradise," he said.

"We have established a system to provide this information only to those interested and with proper safeguards in place to prevent any misuse. Would you like me to go into more detail?" she asked.

"Yes please," I replied intrigued.

I had not thought about this until this moment and I immediately understood why it would be a requested service.

"If you would like, I will make a notation in the system right now that you are willing to be contacted only by other guests that have been here this week. Initial contacts from another guest will be done through our website system so you may ignore or respond as you desire without either of you giving away your contact information," she continued.

"Should you and the other guest decide to share personal contact information with each other through the website and then go outside our system for further contact, that will be a choice between yourselves. We only provide a safe point of initial contact," she said.

Like everything else here at the Resort, the details had been carefully thought out and well done.

"Yes please, I would like to be available for other guests to contact me," I replied.

The manager clicked a couple of keys on her keyboard and verified that it had been done correctly before clicking a button with the mouse.

"You will receive a confirmation email in the next few days that will contain a special link to follow that will show you only the first name of other guests that have also agreed to be contacted. Is there anything else I can do for you William?" she asked with a smile.

I shook my head and thanked her for the wonderful staff and facilities she managed and handed over my room key with a small feeling of regret.

I looked at the clock and decided I still had a few minutes to walk along the beach before I left. I took off my shoes and enjoyed the feeling of sand and warm water splash over my feet in the surf one last time before getting a ride by golf cart to the dock.

I felt a small pang of loss as I left the grounds behind, but reminded myself there were memories I would enjoy for the rest of my life and thought, "Who knows what else unexpected would come along in the future?"

I saw my luggage waiting as promised and pointed it out to the porter that had driven me to the dock. He grabbed the bags and stowed them on the boat that would take me to the mainland.

I watched the island recede into the distance and then reluctantly turned my gaze in the direction we were heading and smiled at the symbolic irony of my action.

Another porter loaded my luggage into a waiting van for the airport and within the hour I was checked through security and waiting at the gate.

The flight to Florida was not bad and I was seated next to a man that had also been at the Resort this week although I didn't recall interacting with him. We kept the conversation about our time on the island vague on details and focused instead on the difference it had made in our lives. I shared my story and he noted that his was similar in some ways.

"My wife and I fell in love about 10 years ago and I was the happiest man on Earth that she had said yes when I proposed. Her family was well off and I had a good job in computers so money was never an issue for us. The problem started when her mother began whispering negative comments to her about me and criticizing my wife for choices she made. A real harpy that one!" he said.

"As expected, this created a wedge between us that only got wider over the past couple of years and one day three months ago divorce papers were hand delivered to my office. I immediately tried calling her, but the number had already been disconnected and her stuff had been moved out when I returned home," he said.

"A buddy of mine recommended a good lawyer and you can guess the rest. This week at the Resort has helped more than I can put into words, but you already know that, don't you?" he asked.

I nodded and the conversation gradually moved to other topics. I shook his hand warmly and wished him well as we deplaned. I had a couple hours to kill and a long flight ahead, so I opted to walk around for awhile and wait to grab a bite to eat closer to boarding time.

I looked around at the multitude of people moving through the airport and created scenarios for them in my mind about what was happening in their lives that brought them here at this moment in time. I also tried to imagine what they might be thinking and feeling, but gave that up quickly as too complicated.

I eventually got something to eat and went to my gate and took a seat in the boarding area. That was when I saw a young woman sitting with her boyfriend waiting for the same flight as mine. Her slight, athletic frame was barely covered by a cotton top that left her tanned midriff exposed under the shade of her pert, overhanging breasts.

My eyes followed her legs up from her toes to the point where her short skirt tantalizingly covered the reason for the visual trip and was achingly disappointed that the goal was unfulfilled.

"That's okay, it's the journey not the destination, right?" I thought to myself and grinned.

After creating a story about her life for a couple of minutes, I noticed that her boyfriend was paying more attention to his phone than her and the frustration was clearly evident on her face. Despite this, she seemed resigned as if this was nothing unusual in their relationship.

"Maybe reading the emotions of others is complicated, but that guy is an idiot for not recognizing what was clear to me from over here. I don't even know her and I'm having trouble keeping my eyes off her beautiful body. I'd have trouble keeping more than my eyes off of her if she were mine," I thought.

His behavior did not bode well for the longevity of their relationship and I hoped for her sake this was not his usual pattern.

I started fantasizing about spending time with her and a few minutes later we started boarding. I couldn't believe my luck that my seat was right across the aisle from her. Her boyfriend took the window and immediately went back to his phone before takeoff.

I smiled at her as I took my seat and she returned the smile, which forced me to sit down quickly because the erection I had been nursing over the past few minutes suddenly swelled to prominence.

I kept glancing her way as often as I felt I could without sending a creepy vibe. It might have been my imagination or more likely just wishful thinking, but I occasionally felt her eyes on me as well.

This was going to be a long flight that would arrive early the next morning, so it wasn't long before the flight crew dimmed the lights of the cabin so people could try and sleep. I didn't feel sleepy yet, so I put on my headphones to listen to an audiobook.

A couple of hours later, I saw some movement out of the corner of my eye and turned my head slightly to see better. I couldn't believe what I saw!

The gorgeous young woman across the aisle had her eyes closed just like her sleeping boyfriend and a blanket covering her lap. What had caught my attention was the movement under the blanket. It was slow and gentle, but I could tell that she was masturbating.

I felt that I should look away from this private moment, but to hell with that! I had to adjust my sudden erection so I shifted in my seat and her eyes opened at the slight noise.

Our eyes met and I was ready to apologize and turn away, but she grinned and didn't seem embarrassed. She kept her eyes on mine and started moving her hand a little faster and more urgently as I now openly watched her. Now my cock really needed an adjustment.

Her breathing became rapid and a quiet gasp escaped her lips as her body trembled with orgasm. She closed her eyes for a moment as she got her breathing back under control and then opened them to stare at me again.

I wasn't sure what to do, but she apparently had something in mind. She removed the blanket and quietly got up from her seat. Facing me, she crooked her finger in a come hither motion and proceeded to walk down the aisle to the middle set of bathrooms.

I gave her a few seconds head start and followed. Everyone else seemed to be asleep and the flight crew was back in the galley talking. She paused at one of the doors, looked around to check for herself that no one but me was paying attention and entered.

When I reached the door, it was ajar and I quickly stepped inside and shut it behind me.

She was sitting on the toilet lid with her legs spread apart. She had removed her panties and I had a full view up her short skirt, exactly what I had fantasized about seeing earlier. I stood in front of her with my crotch at her eye level just a few inches away from her face and the bulge was quite pronounced.

Without a word, her hands reached out and undid my pants and let them drop to the floor of the small space. She looked at my hard cock and licked her lips with a feral look in her eyes.

I watched as she began to kiss and lick me and then open her mouth slightly and take just the head of my penis past her lips. Her tongue swirled around the tip and flicked the small opening.

I was in heaven and couldn't believe my luck. After a couple of minutes, she stopped and leaned back to pull her top and bra over her head and I saw her gorgeous breasts on full display.

I reached out toward her head and guided it back down to my cock. This time I began to thrust into her mouth and was pleased that she was able to take most of it deeply. I reached a hand down to cup her breast and fondle her nipple, which quickly became hard.

I noticed that she had her fingers dipping in and out of her pussy in time with my thrusts while her thumb played with her clit.

"Hmmm," she moaned around my cock and I saw her stiffen again as another orgasm went through her body.

She released me from her mouth and stood up, dropped her skirt and turned around, presenting me with an unobstructed view of her perfect ass. She leaned forward and placed her hands on the opposite wall like she was ready to be frisked.

I accepted the invitation and reached down to slip my fingers into her and played with her clit as she had been doing a moment ago. Before long, she looked back at me over her shoulder with a glazed look in her eyes.

"Fuck me. I need your cock inside me right now," she said quietly.

I positioned myself and guided my member into her and buried it deep like I had done in her mouth moments before. I drove in and out of her and she moaned again with pleasure.

"I'm ready to cum again but I want your load in my mouth," she said as I was getting close to my own orgasm.

It wasn't long before she had her third orgasm and she quickly turned around to sit down again to take my cock back in her mouth still covered with her cum. I exploded a moment later and she eagerly swallowed spurt after spurt.

"Thank you, I needed that. I was thinking about doing this with my boyfriend, but knew he would never agree," she said as we cleaned ourselves and dressed in the cramped space.

"The thought got me excited so I decided to masturbate to the fantasy after I thought everyone around me was asleep. Then I saw you watching me and that turned me on even more and I saw my chance to make it happen," she said.

"Now we both have something to remember," I replied and kissed her lightly on the lips.

We went separately back to our seats with apparently no one aware of our new membership in the Mile High Club.

She arrived after me and when she sat down, her boyfriend was awake and started complaining that he hadn't known where she had been. She apologized and taking his face in her hands, gave him a long, passionate kiss with the mouth that had just been around my cock.

She leaned back into her seat and smiled at him while laying the discarded blanket over his lap. Her hand snaked under the blanket and began to rub his crotch, which seemed to help his mood.

I watched surreptitiously and saw it wasn't long before she apparently had his cock out of his pants and took him directly in her hand.

It seemed an even shorter time before his face was contorting in pleasure as he came. Shortly afterward he left to make his own trip to the bathroom and clean up. She looked across the aisle at me and smiled as she licked her hand clean. Her boyfriend returned and spent the remainder of the flight talking to her.

"He might be an idiot, but it seems that he might be smart enough to change that if he wants to keep her in his life," I thought as I shut my eyes for some sleep.

It was early morning when I walked through my front door. As tired as I was from traveling, it felt good to be back in familiar surroundings again.

What I hadn't anticipated was the feeling as I looked around: everything looked subtly different, yet exactly the same. Nothing was out of place or disturbed and then I realized it was my perception that had changed.

I was a different person than I had been a week ago and my experiences at the Resort had altered the way I saw the world around me. I no longer saw this place and its contents as "the-place-I-lived-without-my-wife" and realized that she no longer factored into how I thought.

I felt that it was just my place and things. It was a feeling of newfound freedom and the unburdening of that emotional weight felt almost physical as I accepted this new reality.

I wanted to sleep for a few more hours, but decided to unpack first. I rolled my suitcase into the bedroom and as I put away the clothes I had been wearing at the Resort, a montage of memories from the past week put a smile on my face and a lightness to my mood.

I felt my travel weariness transformed into relaxed contentment as I finished unpacking and lay down on the bed. I very much wanted this feeling to last as I resumed my life going forward.

A brief thread of worry entered my thoughts that maybe everything would be downhill from now on, but I shook that idea away. If I had learned one thing from the past week, it was that good things come when you leave yourself open to the possibilities and approach life with patience and acceptance.

After all, other than agreeing to take a chance on the Resort, there was nothing about this past week that I could have predicted or planned ahead of time and I was certainly pleased with how that had turned out. That was the last thing I remember before I drifted off to sleep.

12