All Comments on 'The Newlywed Game'

by parkk84

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Hot!

Hot story of mom and son, good detail and very sexily written mmmmmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Story..

Great Writing... Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Sexy!

I would be even sexier yet to find out that her son gets her pregnant with a lovechild and cuckolded hubby never knows he is not the father of.

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Good tale.

I only regret that it took me so long to come across it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Excellent tale - I think that ultimately he should breed the slut, preferably in front of the wimp father/husband!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

that was great keep up the great story telling, it kept me glued right to the end.

hotassbitch12002hotassbitch12002over 11 years ago
God, this was so sexy

I loved it. It gave me chills in all the right places.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"We're as close as any mother and son can be," David told him.

An excellent story. I love the double entendres that come up when a boy is fucking his mother. Like in David's cute statement above. Well, yeah, he and his mom are real, real close. As in, his big stiff prick is plugged into his mother's cunt like a groom and his bride on their honeymoon. As in, the boy blows his young balls up his mommy's coochie whenever he feels the urge. David and his mom sure know where his warm creamy semen belongs.

Mister_IncestMister_Incestalmost 11 years ago
No doubt she's pregnant

Since Marina was taking her son with her on the trip, it's safe to assume that Marina did not bring along any birth control when she packed. And since the word condom doesn't show up anywhere in this lovely story, it's safe to assume that every deliciously sinful act of incest that this mother and son committed was made all the more delicious by being unprotected sex. The two of them have been going at it for awhile now, so I would love to assume that David and his incest-loving mother are going to be parents in the near future.

It's never too late for a sequel, parkk84 (hint, hint)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good erotica, short and sweet story of mom and son

This is really good story, requires more pages to hear more about this lovely mom and son couple. Hope they will make their baby since no condom mentioned in story.

Please make it big so that we can enjoy this kind of stories for long time.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(9/2/2020) Yes, this was an excellent story indeed. But I'm saddened that it is 21 years old so I'm doubtful there'll be a sequel to this narrative. I gave this narrative 5 stars, of course.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous