The Newspaper Delivery

Story Info
Indebted widow gives new meaning to PayPal.
1.4k words
4.14
12.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, Mrs. Vaginovski, here's today's newspaper," he said as she opened the door.

"Oh, good! I've been waiting for it for the coupons. I have to be so careful with my money and they really help. You are a little later than usual today."

"It's Friday collection day and that always takes extra time when people don't have their payment envelopes ready. Oh, and, I let it slide last week but I really need to get paid today. My last tuition payment is due next week and college will finally be paid for."

"You've been bringing me my newspapers for a long time! And now you are almost through college."

He said, "It's been twelve years. You are one of the only people that are still on my route from when I started."

"I've watched you grow from a boy to a big strong college man. And so handsome! Come in while I get my purse." She closed the door behind him. "I'm afraid I'm one of those who don't have my envelope ready."

Her white frilly blouse fit tight around her breasts and its almost sheer fabric barely concealed her undergarment. The tight black slacks hugged close to her curvy hips. He lustfully admired how they swayed as she walked away. Her figure was as shapely as when he'd first started delivering papers. "If only she were younger," he thought to himself, "she'd be a hottie." He guessed her to be in the early sixties. A few wrinkles in her face were the only clues to her maturity.

She continued talking as she walked away. "Come in and sit down. This will take a minute," she said over her shoulder. "You do have such big strong arms. And legs, too, I'll bet. I miss having a big strong man in the house since Ivan passed away two years ago."

She returned in a few minutes with her purse and sat next to him. She had unbuttoned her blouse down to her naval. The round orbs of her breasts filled the open space. The thin fabric of a black bodysuit wrapped them like a second skin. He could almost see her nipples. He'd oogled her curvy outline often and now couldn't stop looking as she talked.

"I'm embarrassed about this, I really am" she said. "And I know how much you are counting on the money but I just don't have it. It's just so hard with Ivan gone. And everything costs so much nowadays."

He was still staring at her delightful cleavage, marveling at their smooth shape as they rose and fell with her breathing.

"When Ivan was here he always knew what to do. He could find something to barter maybe. But I have nothing left. Or he would offer to do work or make repairs. But I can do none of those things."

"Gee, Mrs. Vaginovski, I don't know what to say," he said.

"I've told you before don't be so formal! Call me Ruth. You are so big and strong. You must have many girl friends." She sat back in her chair and her blouse opened wider. Her nipples poked at the fabric caressing her body. He felt a tingling in his balls.

"There is one girl."

"Oh, it's good you like the girls then. And what do you like about them, can you tell me?"

"Well, they're pretty."

"Oh, yes," she agreed. "we are pretty, aren't we? And what about the girly parts, do you like that about us?"

He blushed a little as he answered. "Well, yeah, I do. A lot. Sometimes my girl friend and I get naked and things."

She smiled at him. "It's OK to like that and to get naked and things with the girls. You're supposed to. Don't be embarrassed about it. I won't tell on you." She started to unfasten the waist band of her slacks. "You've been looking at my boobs. Do you like them?"

"Gosh, gee, yes. They've pretty. And sexy. But, Mrs Va..., I mean, Ruth, are you going to pay me?"

"Oh, I'm going to give you something better than money," she said as she stood and pulled her slacks down, took them off and spread her legs. The tingling was becoming a boner as his eyes drank in the sight of the soft bush and fleshy pussy lips through the almost sheer bodysuit. She took his hand in hers. "Come to the sofa with me and I'll show you how I'm going to pay a big strong young man like you.

She lay on the sofa and started unsnapping the bottom of the body suit, unleashing the full glory of her pussy. His fully hard cock was bulging his jeans. "Why don't you take off your pants and show me what makes you a man while I finish taking this off?"

He drops his pants for her and takes off his shirt.

"Oh, that is a big one. I like it. You are big and strong like my Ivan!" she cooed at him. "Come kiss me and let me feel that beautiful thing pressed against me." He got on top and kissed her. The passion of her kiss ignited fire between his legs. His cock pulsed with pleasure at the feel of her soft hair rubbing it and the wetness of her cunt on his balls.

She took his throbbing member in her hand and rubbed the tip between her pussy lips covering it with her warm slippery juices. She slapped her clit with it a few times then down and into her eager vagina.

"Oh, yes," she panted into his ear, her hot breath exciting him more as he pushed deeper into her pleasure pot. "Oh, god, it's been so long." He felt her clit and bush rubbing against him when he had worked his dick all the way in. He pushed his upper body up with his arms to look at her as he began rocking himself out and back in. Her smile was big and broad and she looked so beautiful to him. He realized the wrinkles on her face were nearly all gone and she looked like that younger woman he'd first known her as. She looks even hotter with his dick in her. He quickened his pace.

"Oh, god! It's so big. And so hard!" Oh, honey! Oh, YES!" She wrapped her legs around him and began riding his rhythm. His girlfriend had never been this eager or excited. His passion quickened. He began slowing down his withdrawal strokes, savoring the great pleasure as she squeezed tight until the tip just slipped out then ramming back in hard and fast.

"Oh. Baby. Give it to me! Just like that! Oh, baby, baby! Oh that big hard cock! Ohhhh!" she shouted. Her body began to quiver. "Come in me. Fill my cunt with it. Oh, I need it baby!" She was riding him so hard she'd almost taken over the pace of his pumping. The squeezing inside his balls started hard and fast and he felt like he was spewing cum like a fire hose. "Yes! Give me every drop!" she panted in his ear urging him on. That made him want to keep cumming even after his load was all delivered.

"Oh, Ruth, honey," he sighed as he gave one last push for the last drop. Her collapsed on her. They kissed.

When the heavy breathing had slowed and his spent excitement had slipped out they untangled themselves. He admired the smooth sexy skin of her body. The sexy curves of her silky breasts, and the few drops of cum on her cunt hair as he dressed himself. She lay on the couch watching him. The wrinkles were slowly returning to her face. They seemed kind of cute and even a little sexy to him now.

"That WAS better than money. We can do that instead all the time if you want. That would be OK," he said hopefully.

"I would like that. That was better, wasn't it? It makes life so much easier for me."

"Well, OK. I can do that. At least I won't have to worry about getting a date on Friday's now. Besides, none of the other girls know how to fuck like that! It's like you like doing it a lot more than they do."

"Thank you. You are so sweet. Good then. I'm glad you liked it. I liked it, too. It's been so long since I've had my Ivan and you are so strong like he was. But you know, you don't have to wait until the end of the week to collect. I could pay you every day."

He left with a smile on his face and a new bounce in his step, promising she'd be the first to get her paper from then on.