The Next Doll Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was awfully tempted to open the box right away, but I had made my mind up that I would be fully dressed as "Meaghan" when I turned the doll on. I left the box in the kitchen and headed to the bathroom to get ready.

As I applied my foundation, I began to reflect on everything that had transpired over the past 6 months that had brought us to this point. I remembered so vividly that night that I got dressed up and took pictures for the first time. It had been such a euphoric moment to see myself looking so feminine, and smiling so big for the camera. Part of me had felt foolish, but another part of me recognized the whole thing was a bit ridiculous, so why not embrace it?

I was proud of how far I had come in the gym. I was still the same 145 pounds I was half a year ago, but now with much more muscle. I felt like my legs looked as good as any woman's with a clean shave, and my butt had a very definite curve when I looked at myself from the side. I had begun exploring some tighter dresses as I believed that I was getting to the point where I looked less like a man in a dress and more like a petite woman who just didn't have much of a chest. I had gone ahead and purchased myself a breast plate that I had begun to wear every now and then, but I'd decided that tonight I would go without it. After all, I didn't have it for the pictures I had sent to Adam.

My mind drifted to the "Tester Release" document I had been sent to sign a few weeks prior. Just like any sort of liability release, it was long and nearly impossible to get through. I read it though, because part of me was still scared that I was going to be signing my life away unknowingly to this company I'd met on a porn site. But there was nothing in the document that particularly worried me as far as my privacy was concerned. However, I did think it was a bit unsettling that by signing the document, I was giving unanimous and unlimited sexual consent to the doll.

My hand shook as I applied the final touches to my mascara. Was I nervous? It certainly seemed like I was. But why? I didn't feel particularly concerned that the doll was going to cause me any harm. And it's not like this was my first time getting dressed up. In fact, I'd been doing it quite a lot over the past couple months as I prepared for David to arrive.

I set the mascara down and stood back from the mirror. A ruby red, off the shoulder, knee length dress. Gold hoop earrings. Soft nude lipstick. My dirty blonde wig cascading down onto my exposed shoulders. I'd only tried the look one time, a few weeks prior, and I'd known instantly that this is how I wanted to look for David. It was the first time in my entire life that I'd genuinely felt like I was "hot" (as a man, or a woman). And as I had said all along, if I was going to experience having sex as a beautiful woman, I was going to do everything in my power to feel like I was one.

I slipped into a pair of black stilettos and tip-toed out into my kitchen. Yes, it was a bit silly to don the shoes inside of my apartment for that 10-step journey, but at this point, I was committed.

After a bit of a struggle with a box cutter and some scissors, I was inside of the large container. There was a note inside on top of the wrapping-

"Hello!

My name is David. I am asleep right now. To wake me, please hold my left hand for five seconds, and then give it a squeeze. I'll wake right up. I'll tell you further instructions for how to care for me after we meet.

I can't wait to meet you!"

I set the note to the side and peeled back the final layers of foam wrapping to reveal David. To say I was amazed would be an understatement.

It literally felt like I was looking at a sleeping person. His tan body was incredibly detailed, with short brown hairs poking out of his clearly defined pores up his arms and down his legs. From the stubble on his chin to the eyelashes resting on his cheeks, nothing was missing that you might think should be there.

The only article of clothing was a pair of short boxer briefs, which did a poor job of concealing his remarkable penis. I wanted to pull the briefs down to take a better look, but I couldn't shake the feeling that I would be violating the doll's privacy.

I caught myself and shook my head.

"This is a DOLL," I said out loud to myself, as if trying to convince myself that was the case, "not a person!"

Still, my hands began to mindlessly trace up and down his body, marveling at how realistic his muscular frame looked. Despite being in a lifeless box, his skin was soft and warm to the touch.

Suddenly, a new feeling, but this time my own body: My penis was beginning to strain from its tucked position in the thong I was wearing.

I couldn't take it anymore. It was time to meet David.

I stood up to compose myself and took one last breath before leaning down to grab David's left hand. After five seconds, I gave it a gentle squeeze, but got no response. I waited a moment and gave another squeeze.

This time, I felt a small squeeze back.

Startled, I yanked my hand back, and watched as the doll came to life.

I could hear the faint sounds of what must have been a hundred servos and motors spring into action throughout David's body. His eye-lids fluttered, and then sprung open to reveal his green eyes. His neck made small turns to the left and the right while his eyes stared into my ceiling. Everything about it was stiff, but not robotic. More like a person who had just been bonked in the head and was trying to see straight again.

Then, his head turned towards me, as if to look at me. I could see his pupils grow and contract, almost like a camera lens might adjust to focus. Then, the movement stopped entirely.

A small, kind smile crept over David's face, and a low, gentle voice spoke-

"Hi Meaghan. I'm David. It's nice to meet you."

12