The Next Doll Pt. 02

Story Info
Meaghan takes David for her first test drive.
6.6k words
4.78
7.9k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello! Welcome to part two of "The Next Doll" series. For the full series, please check my profile for the first installment. If you'd prefer to skip it, it's important that you know our protagonist Meaghan is a bi-curious crossdressing man, and David is her new, experimental AI powered sex doll that has just arrived. Enjoy!

****************************

I peered down at David, my body more rigid than the sex-bot laying down in the cardboard box in front of me. This wasn't a doll; this was like "Data" from Star Trek: The Next Generation. But instead of a pale android, it was a tanned and toned hunk.

"Hi...David", I stammered out. I had wondered about the conversations I would have with my doll when I first met it; never once did I consider the possibility that I would barely be able to speak.

Like a human getting out of bed, David's entire body began to stir before he used his hands to grab the edges of his packaging to lift himself out of it. The movement was deliberate and calculated, but seamless. With a careful bend of his knees and a pair of cautious steps, he had brought himself up onto his synthetic feet, and was now standing before me. David was all of his 5'10", and with my heels on, I was only hardly taller than him.

His eyes began to trace my body, starting down at my feet and making their way upwards until they locked on my mine. The pupils of his eyes were like a tiny camera lens, steadily making minute adjustments as if they were bringing me into focus.

"You are just as beautiful as I dreamt you would be." David remarked quietly.

Still frozen in place, I managed to break from my trance with the doll, turning my head in an effort to conceal my embarrassment. I'd never been dressed as a woman in front of someone (or something, in this case), and I'd never been spoken to that way. Sure, Adam had been kind to me in his email, but that had been text on a screen. David's compliment had come from the mouth of something that was staring me in the face. Computer programming or not, the words washed over me like waves on a beach.

But did the doll just say it had "dreamt" of me?

"You've had dreams of me?" I queried.

"I think so, yes," David clarified, "I believe I was just asleep. And while I was asleep, I remember seeing you. And I understand the things we see while we are asleep, they are dreams."

I recalled the gallery of pictures I'd emailed Adam months ago. The doll's maker must have infused them into his sex-bot "brain" somehow.

David offered me another surprise.

"Have you ever dreamt of me, Meaghan?"

When Adam told me that these new dolls were a bit of a wildcard, he wasn't kidding. I doubt that the "Brainless Bimbo" doll asked such questions.

Had I ever dreamt of David? When I slept, no, I hadn't. I rarely remembered my dreams, and whenever I did, they were bizarre. I suppose in comparison to my present reality, they weren't that strange, but still, they looked nothing like this.

I had thought about David though. And I had allowed myself a daydream here and there where I imagined sex with him. I'd bought my first dildo a little over a month prior, and oftentimes I had imagined it was David filling me.

Before I responded, I looked back at him to try to find some sort of emotion on his face that might explain what prompted this question. David's expression was mostly plain, but the slight raise in his eyebrows gave the impression of intrigue. I had to hand it to those people at The Next Doll; this thing seemed like far more than a sex toy.

"David, I don't really remember my dreams. But I have thought about you. A lot." I felt sheepish confessing such a thing to a doll.

The erotic machine initially said nothing back, its expression unchanged, as if its internal computer was processing the information. Then, David spoke again.

"Thank you for sharing that."

David's face returned to a neutral state and his head began to pivot back and forth as if he was looking for something in the room we were in.

"Meaghan, if you will excuse me, my systems require me to perform an environmental assessment of my new home. This process takes between 5-10 minutes. Are there any doors I should not open?"

"No," I answered, "you can go wherever."

"Very good," he affirmed, and then he gave me a big smile, "Thank you for having me, Meaghan. Again, it's great to meet you."

And with that, he turned from me, and walked towards the hallway that led to the bedroom.

With my feet beginning to feel a slight twinge from standing in the heels, I slipped into one of the chairs at the kitchen island. I wanted to follow David to see what he was doing, but I decided that might be "creeper" behavior. What a ridiculous thought to have. David was a DOLL in MY home. It's not like I needed to be respectful of its space or privacy.

But still, I didn't want to seem weird either.

The whole thing was starting to mess with my head. David had only been here for 5 minutes and I was already struggling to keep a clear idea of what our relationship-dynamic was. David was a prototype sex-bot. I was supposed to have sex with it. The company that made it was paying me to be a sex-bot tester. I reminded myself that it was no more complicated than that. It's not like the doll was going to have an opinion of me, and it's not like it would matter if it did.

I was simply a taken aback by how organic our interactions had felt. His demeanor had made me feel like I was welcoming a new house guest. A handsome, thoughtful house guest.

I shook my head and picked up my phone that had been sitting on the counter. I saw that I had received an email from Adam at The Next Doll with the subject line, "Your Doll has arrived: Here's what you need to know".

I opened the email and began to scroll. The body of the email was brief, but I could see there was an attachment. It read:

"Mr. Grinwis,

Congratulations on the receipt of your Next Doll, "David". We look forward to hearing your feedback as regards David's performance. Please be sure to read the attached PDF before waking up your doll.

Adam"

"Well," I muttered to myself, "I guess I shouldn't have turned David on just yet. Why didn't they send this PDF to me before now?"

As I began to download the PDF, David re-entered the room.

"You have a lovely home," he began, "My environmental scan is nearly complete. To complete my configuration, I need to ask about your personal preferences for my role."

I turned to him as I set my phone down.

"Your role?" I questioned the doll, "Aren't you...you know, a sex-bot?" Again, feeling awkward by my own blatant objectification of the walking and thinking machine before me.

"Yes, certainly Meaghan," David replied in what I took to be his effort at a reassuring tone, "My core purpose is to provide you maximum sexual gratification. I just need to know if there are any locations in our home or circumstances where I should refrain from initiating intercourse. These settings can be changed at any time."

Did he just call it "our" home? Kind of weird, but I brushed it off.

"David, I'm sure you know this," I began, "but I am a man. I am not really Meaghan, and most of the time I do not look like this. And for right now, I'm not interested in having sex with a man when I'm not presenting as a woman. I will probably have you in sleep mode in the times that I'm not dressed up. But in the off chance that you are "awake" at a time when I am not dressed as Meaghan, I would prefer you not initiate having sex with me."

The doll's animatronic eyes shifted into a position such that they were staring off into space at the cabinets behind me. I could see a small yellow dot spinning around the perimeter of its digital pupils, barely noticeable in the artificial green iris. It looked like a loading bar that you might see on a computer. I assumed this meant the doll was processing what I had just said.

The spinning dot went away, and David's lenses focused back on me.

"Yes, you are John Grinwis, a 26-year old graduate student at the University of Nebraska. But I understand that you would prefer to have sex only when presenting as Meaghan, not as John. Is this correct?"

I was uncomfortable listening to David refer to me by my actual name. This was the first time in our short series of interactions that the doll had felt much more robotic than human. Maybe I just disliked that the bluntness of its factual statement was breaking down the illusion I had already created for myself.

"Yes, that is correct." I sighed.

The same soft smile that David had given me when he first woke up in the box returned to his face.

"Very good. Are there any other environmental or dynamic boundaries you would like to set at this time?"

I'm certain I could have imagined countless "boundaries" to set with David. However, my entire life was riddled with boundaries and I had already spent so much time abiding by them, the last thing I felt like doing was setting more.

"I can't think of anything." I advised, knowing that couldn't possibly be true, but indifferent to the fact.

David's smile grew slightly and he took a step towards me, placing himself no more than a foot away from where I was still seated in the island chair. He was now looking down at me slightly, my eyes level with the top of his bare chest.

"Very good, Meaghan. My initial environment and dynamic configuration is now complete. These settings can be altered at any time."

He paused, as if he was performing another scan of me.

I scanned him too.

His crew cut dark brown hair looked like he'd just seen a barber this morning, but his stubble was that of someone who had forgotten to shave for a day or two. His silicone muscles were large, but proportional throughout his body. In fact, the only thing that seemed disproportional was the 7 inch cock that may has well have been in plain sight. David's manufacturer had selected a sorry excuse for a fabric to create the loin cloth that was hardly concealing the extravagant dildo that was attached to him.

In a soft but flat tone, David offered a status report-

"Meaghan, I can sense that you are aroused. Would you like to have sex?"

I became aware of a dribble of pre-cum sneaking out of my hesitant cock. How did he know I was aroused?

I looked back at my phone that was still sitting on the counter. I was certain that the document Adam had sent me had downloaded by now. It seemed unwise to get too involved with the doll until I had a chance to read the instructions.

Unfortunately, the only instruction my brain could process was coming from my prick, which was instructing me to take David to the bedroom immediately.

I obliged.

"Come along David." I said as I hopped out of my chair to skirt by him. As I slipped by, I grabbed his hand to drag him with me, noticing that his skin had grown much warmer since I'd first touched him while he was in the box.

Like an obedient puppy, David traced my steps as we made our way to the bedroom. While I took care to not make a fool of myself as I pranced along in my heels, my mind realized that I had no idea what I was doing. Of course, if this was a relationship between two humans, there would be kissing and touching, and whatever other form of foreplay might be relevant. But were those things I should do with the doll? Did the doll know what foreplay was? Could the doll even initiate foreplay, or would I do that? I started to think maybe I should go check out Adam's email after all.

Upon entering the bedroom, I paused in front of the bed. David stopped beside me; his eyes locked on me. My own gaze was unfocused down towards the floor, as my mind rifled through thoughts on how to proceed.

"Meaghan, I now can sense you are anxious. Will you tell me why you are anxious?" David questioned me, his left arm raising up to touch mine gently.

I looked at his hand softly grazing my arm, and then at his face. His expression was stern but concerned.

The confidence I had felt I when I departed the kitchen had been lost by the time we arrived in the bedroom.

"I'm fine," I lied, stalling for time, "I'm just thinking."

"What are you thinking about?" he pressed.

There were a plethora of thoughts vying for my attention as I stood there in the dark room. I felt some lingering sense of guilt over the fact that even though David was not a real person, I felt like I was giving in to lifelong nagging feelings of homosexuality that I had long been trying to fend off. And conversely, because David was not a real person, I felt like I was a fraud for feeling such sexual and emotional excitement over something that was really no more than a glorified sex toy.

But these were conversations to be had with a therapist, not a state-of-the-art sex-bot.

I took a deep breath and tried to push those thoughts to the side before turning my attention back to David.

"How does this work, David?" I asked, meekly, "I mean, I know how sex works. But this-", my open palm at the end of my outreached arm, as if presenting the situation to him, "is very foreign to me."

David's body turned to me. His left arm still resting on mine, he reached with his opposite arm to catch my hip and turn my body towards him.

"This works how you want it to work." he said plainly.

Now face to face with David, our bodies only a few inches apart, I could see that the yellow dot that had once been circling his iris was now a steady, dim strobe of light.

In all of my fantasies that were centered upon the premise of being a woman, none of them included this moment. I had always found myself knee-deep in the center of the action, being forcibly pounded by my counter-part's thick member. Or I was gagging on his cock, desperately trying to fill my stomach with its ejaculate. It was always a primal act of submission and aggression. Even in the times I'd imagined getting to have sex with David, the doll was nothing more than a means to an end. It wasn't like there was some deep, emotional connection. Strictly physical.

But this wasn't like that at all.

As David's hands held on to me in that moment of awkward vulnerability, I found myself wanting to kiss him. Even with his large penis (which seemed to be slightly thicker now than it had been in the kitchen) brushing up against my dress, my focus was on his sun-kissed lips. The crossdressing slut inside of me always I assumed I would have been eager to drop to my knees and attempt to suffocate on his throbbing cock. But for right now, the woman in me just wanted a kiss.

I wrapped my arms around David's neck and pulled his face to mine, pressing my lips against his. In doing so, I could feel my penis spring free from the last thread of my thong that had been keeping it constrained. Free at last.

David's hands moved to my back and I could feel his body make slight adjustments as it calculated the appropriate level of pressure to apply. His lips were very soft, albeit slightly "rubbery". His tongue was slightly too coarse, but what caught my attention was the fact that it was perfectly moist. Part of me wanted to know how that was possible, but the rest of me just wanted to enjoy the kiss.

As my body began to sink into David's, my penis crept out from under my dress and came in contact with his thigh. This must have triggered some sort of sensor in David because it caused him to pull back from our kiss and look down at what had occurred. After quickly processing the development, he moved his arms from my back to my waist before lifting me into the air and laying me down on the bed.

I knew David was covered in "muscles", but I was shocked that the doll had the strength to do such a thing. There had been seemingly no strain in the maneuver whatsoever.

Laying down on the bed, still in my dress, I looked up at David as he carefully removed his briefs. His fabricated cock now extended straight out from his body and appeared to be pulsating ever so slightly. In the shadows cast by the only light in the room, a lamp on my bed side table, his entire frame was a vascular marvel.

"Would you like me to remove your dress, Meaghan?" David requested, his voice firm, looking down at me from his standing position next to the bed.

Unnerved by how easily and abruptly David had just manhandled me, I decided that I would perform that task myself. I stood up from the bed and carefully lifted my dress over my head, taking extra care so as to avoid displacing my wig in the process.

With the dress removed, I kicked off my heels, and was now only wearing my black thong which was doing nothing to conceal my penis that had sprung free. With my heels off, it was now very apparent that David was much larger than myself. After a glance up at him, I lay back down on the bed.

David stared down at me, the yellow dots in his eyes once again circling around as he assessed the situation. When they came to a stop, David climbed into the bed on top of me.

As he joined me, he positioned his arms and legs so as to avoid his body applying any sort of excess pressure on my much smaller frame. His large cock hung down on top of me as he looked down into my face, his internal systems constantly assessing and re-assessing the situation.

"I can see that you're excited...and anxious." David said just above a whisper.

I was both of those things. And it probably didn't take a rocket scientist to guess that I would feel that way. But David said it as if it were a matter of fact.

"How do you know that?" I interrogated him, continuously amazed at the doll's capabilities.

"My processing center has the ability to compile vast amounts of information regarding your physical state and uses that information to assess the situation." He explained, "Your heart rate has increased 50 beats per minute in the last 5 minutes. There are what you call 'goosebumps' on the interior side of both legs. Your facial expressions are consistent with hesitation. Your genitalia indicates 'mostly aroused'. My processing center compiles all of that data to make an overall determination of your condition."

"Mostly aroused" seemed like an understatement.

I took a deep breath before closing my eyes, and said,

"Let's do this, David."

I could hear the quiet buzz of the many motors and servos inside of David as they worked to slowly lower his body down onto mine. He allowed some, but not all, of his weight to press into my body, which in turned pressed my backside deeper into the mattress. His arms still being used to brace himself, he lowered his head to begin kissing me, an act that I eagerly returned.

If it weren't for the disproportionate amount of blood that had left my brain to support my penis, I probably would have been very concerned in that situation. David was heavy, like "grown man" heavy. I remember reading the manufacturer's description of the doll which stated he would weigh 160 pounds, and I was certain he was every bit of that, if not more. And if his ability to pick me up was any indication, he was clearly quite strong. So, there I was, pinned under a prototype sex doll powered by artificial intelligence, which was undoubtedly bigger and stronger than myself. What could go wrong?

Fortunately, everything seemed to be going absolutely right.

Despite the nature of our positioning, things felt very much under my control. It was as if David was a world class orchestra, and I was the conductor. Yes, he was the one playing the music, but he was doing so while constantly ensuring that he was playing the notes exactly as I wanted him to. If I wanted things slower, he eased his pace. If I wanted things rougher, he matched the intensity. No human could have possibly been more in tune.

After a few minutes of kissing, my penis was now steadily dripping pre-cum that had begun to stick to both my body and David's. While still using one arm to support himself, his other arm had started a rotation of caressing my chest, groping my ass, and softly stroking my cock. I guess he did know about foreplay after all. My body was starting to squirm.

12