The Next Doll Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when I had nearly gathered the courage to ask David to take the next step, he pushed himself off of me, raising his body up onto his knees. Gingerly, he reached for the waist straps of my thong and began to pull the panties away from my waist and down my legs. I lifted my feet so that he could remove them entirely.

With them gone, I lay there on my back, entirely aware of my fully exposed condition. It's not like the thong had really been concealing anything at that point, but still, it was something. And now, there was nothing.

I wasn't sure what David would do next, and apparently, neither was he. I could see the yellow dots in his eyes spinning while the many sensors in his body gathered information. I wondered if I should offer some sort of verbal affirmation. I thought maybe some positive feedback what help assist his next move, whatever it was going to be.

Instead, he spoke.

"Are you ready, Meaghan?" David asked kindly. Even in the dim light of the lamp, I could see his human-like smile.

"Ready for what?" I dumbly asked.

"Are you ready for me to have sex with you?" he elaborated.

Given how everything had been going to that point, I thought my answer to that could have been assumed. But this had all started with David recognizing that I was anxious, so maybe he was double-checking. The more I thought about it, the more I decided it was actually a considerate thing to do.

The issue was that with each passing moment, I was feeling less like a lady and more like a whore.

"Yes David, I'm ready for you to fuck me." I implored.

As soon as those words escaped my mouth, I became worried David might take them literally. Despite the wetness of my penis, my asshole was not in any sort of similar condition and was not going to be able to take David's cock without some serious lubrication.

Fortunately, David was the responsible one here. In fact, he was starting in a different direction entirely.

Upon receiving my confirmation, he slowly lowered his head down onto my leaking penis. His mouth opened wide to safely accommodate its below average size, before his lips clamped down on it securely. With a solid seal created, his head began to slowly slide up and down the shaft.

With myself only being 5 inches long on my best day, it was not much of a surprise that the sex-bot could maneuver the organ with no issue. As I watched his mouth swallow my entire penis with each movement downward, I realized that there was likely no penis too large for this machine to engulf entirely. His moist tongue grazing the side of my cock with each bob up and down, the perfectly uniform rhythm made for a sensational feeling. Clearly the manufacturer had gone to great lengths to design an experience that would satisfy any lucky recipient.

The only aspect of the experience that was peculiar were the sounds, or more so, the lack thereof. Because there was no element of catching his breath or choking on the various liquids involved, David worked in near silence. The only discernible noise apart from my soft moans as a result of his flawless performance were the tiny whirrs of motors and servos that were maneuvering his robotic body.

My hips began to slowly buck in step with David's movement, and in return, he gradually picked up the pace. With one hand, I reached down to gently hold onto the top of his head, my bucking motion transitioning to a soft thrust. Even with the small amount of tension that had been applied to him, there was no disruption to David's motion.

"Damn," I thought to myself, "I could probably face fuck this guy as hard as I wanted and nothing would stop him."

For a brief moment, my mind wandered to the idea of having this same experience with the blonde bimbo I had once designed. If I were looking down at her and feeling as aroused as I felt in that moment, I probably would have already busted all over her face.

Granted, it was starting to feel like I might be about to do that to David too.

He must have sensed that as well, because just as my body was about to move into a full-on face-fucking, he lifted his lips away from my throbbing penis. With his head no longer covering it, I could see it was harder than I'd ever seen it, and it felt like it might have even been standing a little bit taller too.

I didn't have long to admire it though. As soon as David had quit on the best blowjob I'd ever received, he'd gently grabbed my thighs to flip me onto my stomach. The movement left me lying face down with my arms by my side, my throbbing pecker pinned under my body. Noticing this impingement, David lifted my hips up, and pulled my penis back between my legs so that it pointed straight down between my ass cheeks.

This was the complete submission I had longed for. Face down, ass up. A muscular man with a large cock hovering above me, my body his for the taking. My inferior penis tucked between my legs, no longer a part of the equation. The mental acknowledgement of this was almost too much to take, and the friction between the bedsheets and my penis was in danger of making me cum.

"I can't cum like this," I thought to myself, "not yet. What kind of doll tester would I be if I came from an incomplete blowjob?"

I sensed David's body lowering down on top of mine which brought me back to a worrisome aspect of my current situation: I still needed lube! There was no way I could take David's cock without it, even as horny as I was.

My asshole began to pucker as I braced myself for stopping David's advances when an unexpected sensation sent a warm shiver up my spine: I looked over my shoulder to see that rather than his cock, David's tongue had entered my asshole.

I breathed a sigh of relief and closed my eyes, laughing quietly at myself while the tension once again left my body. Of course, David would know to prepare my asshole for the fucking he was about to give me! He seemed to know everything about me; how silly of me to think he wouldn't know that.

I lay there on the bed, my mouth cooing soft sounds of pleasure while David licked away at my virgin hole. I had never had someone eat my ass before, and I was quickly deciding that I enjoyed the experience. Thinking there was some small possibility this event might transpire; I had diligently cleaned and shaved my ass in hopes that I might avoid any feelings of self-consciousness from having someone's face down there. Of course, David was a sex-bot who probably had no sensation of discerning human-hygiene, but still, I wanted it to be right.

About the time I had figured my asshole had to be as wet as it was going to get, I could sense David's tongue penetrate slightly deeper than normal. A small whirring sound began, accommodated by the feeling of what must have been some sort of liquid slipping deeper into my bowels. David's penetrating tongue rapidly began swiveling back and forth inside of me, and then a tremendous amount of heat radiated from inside of me.

"Lube," I thought to myself, "he's getting me ready to go."

On cue, David's tongue exited my asshole, and I could hear his upper body lift itself away. I expected his hands to come down onto my hips in order to create leverage for pulling my body onto his cock. Instead, he grabbed my legs once again, flipping me onto my back.

At this point, the anticipation was driving me insane. I wasn't sure if it was the build-up of the moment, or of the six months prior, but everything was starting to become too much. Maybe there was something in the lube he'd just projected inside of me, because my asshole felt like it needed to be stuffed worse than it ever had before. I was prepared to beg him to fuck me if he didn't start soon.

In my crazed state, I stared wildly up at David. Now resting on his knees, his chiseled chest lifted vertically, he looked as gathered as he did when he first came out of his box a little less than an hour earlier. The only thing different about him was the yellow dot that had been blinking softly in his eyes was now an unwavering orange dash.

"Are you ready?" he asked again, still in the same even tone that he'd used earlier.

"Yes, David, PLEASE!" I cried back at him, my patience running thin, "Please fuck me, now!"

Sensing the tone, David snatched my legs from the back of my knees, pulling my body closer to his. My asshole was now flush with his pelvis, and his cock was resting on top of my stomach, next to my own. Even in my own cock's enraged state, it looked like a pathetic clitty compared to what was strapped onto him.

Still resting on his knees, David used both hands to slowly lift my hips off the mattress, while pulling his own waist back so that the tip of his penis could move down into my asshole. Watching what he was doing, I realized that even as a bitch in heat, this was going to be a tight fit.

With his cock fully clear of the entrance to my soaked hole, he slowly began to make his way back forward, this time with the head of his member pointed directly at me. Despite the diligent lubrication, he met substantial resistance upon contact. He continued to push forward with the same effort he had been. David wasn't forcing the issue, but he wasn't slowing down either.

As the pressure he applied mounted, I could feel the wetness of my quivering hole trying to open just enough to allow his third leg inside.

"Come on Meaghan, you stupid whore," I begged myself, "just breathe! This is what we've wanted for so long!"

I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth, all the while forcing myself to take a deep breath. As the air left my chest-

"POP!"

David was inside of me.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh gosssshhhhh." I moaned out, my eyes now wide open to the ceiling above me. A combination of pain and excitement rushed through my body. I was thrilled that I had let him inside of me, but I was fully aware that my hole had never seen something like this before.

I lifted my head up to look down at David continuing his push. Seeing his thick, veiny penis disappearing into my body was incredibly emasculating.

"Yes David, that is amazing." I panted at him, ignoring the painful stretching that was transpiring.

"Your body is extremely tight," David replied, "this feels great to me as well."

"Ohhhh!" I let out a higher, more feminine moan, my body starting to twist and turn itself. Hearing him say that made me forget for just a second that I was being split in two.

With about an inch of his penis still outside of the entrance to my straining asshole, David encountered a new level of resistance deeper inside of me. He'd encountered a wall in my intestine, and even in that moment when my blood was boiling, I knew I wasn't ready for him to push past it.

Accordingly, his shove forward stopped, and while he paused to make note of his positioning, I took the opportunity to once again look down at the progress he had made. There was a small bump in my stomach indicating the depths that his cock had reached. It looked as if I had been impaled by an energy drink can.

Now knowing the limits of his thrusting range, David began to pivot his hips back and forth, taking his penis precisely to the edge of exiting my hole before pressing back into that same position it had just discovered. His hips had the same fluid motion as his mouth had, and after some relaxation on my part, he was able to thrust in and out of me with ease.

My body bouncing up and down on his cock, I eventually calmed myself to a point where I could admire David in between the moans that consistently left my lips. His carefully tailored abdominal muscles contracting with each thrust. The artificial quads in his legs creating the illusion that he was carefully balancing himself to ensure a steady pounding of my hole. The strength of his hands securing my hips.

Needless to say, he was earning a 5-star review.

But I wanted more.

Using what abdominal strength I had, I lifted myself up, reaching my arms around his back in an effort to pull his chest closer to mine. Understanding my intentions, David kept one of his hands wrapped around my body to support it, while allowing his other arm to come down onto the bed to support himself. He was now laying nearly on top of me, with my hips hovering just slightly off the mattress to ensure no resistance for his still working cock.

Almost instinctively, I wrapped my legs around his body, fully embracing him while providing even more direct access to my lube-dripping hole. Lost in the moment, I whispered in David's ear-

"Can you go a little harder?"

"Of course, Meaghan" he responded in a hushed whisper, "I'd love to."

The intensity of his thrusts picked up instantaneously. His pace grew faster, and where before he had been carefully stopping his forward motion at the start of my internal resistance, suddenly he was knocking at the door.

"Oh, FUCK!" I exclaimed, starting to wonder if that request may have been pre-mature.

David pounded away, and I could clearly hear the sounds of his many internal electric motors working in unison to power his violent thrusts. My breathy moans devolved into a sex-dazed whimper. A pool of pre-cum had developed on my stomach. I didn't feel much like a beautiful woman. I felt like a cock obsessed whore.

My eyes began to roll to the back of my head as David began to fuck me senseless. I was only brought back to attention when I started to hear the steady pitter-patter of David's ball-sack slapping against my ass-cheeks. He'd found his way past the wall inside of me and had me taking him balls deep.

"Oh David, fuck," I stuttered at him, "you're making me your little bitch."

I looked up at him, noticing the orange dash in his eyes was now blinking rapidly as he looked back down at me.

"You're a beautiful little bitch, Meaghan." He responded, matter-of-factly.

That was too much for me to take, and we both knew it.

David raised away from me, continuing his thrusts while grabbing my clitty. He began rapidly stroking it in coordination with his penetration of my asshole.

"I'm going to cum." He gasped down at me.

"HE was going to cum?!" the voice in my head screamed, "Fucking ME is going to HIM cum?"

My cock exploded.

Maybe David knew saying such a thing would cause that, maybe he didn't, but the result was the same. Thick, over-baked, white ejaculate erupted from my penis, spraying everywhere, dousing my chest and face.

In turn, I felt a series of exceptional throbs emanate from the beast inside of me, followed by a new sensation of warmth flooding inside my stomach. David wasn't joking; he came too.

The sensation caused my body to writhe in additional pleasure, so David lowered himself down onto me, wrapping his arms around me to contain my contortions. My entire body twitching, my mind incapable of processing any legitimate thoughts, I lay trapped against him in lost in sexual bliss.

******************

A few hours later, I lay in the same bed as our earlier episode, now covered in fresh bedding. David had alerted me shortly after our first rodeo that he was in need of a battery charge, and after cleaning ourselves up, we had gotten his charge station assembled. Perhaps one of my favorite things about the doll was the fact that it could be cleaned just by hopping in the shower with it. David told me that he could clean himself, but I joined him anyway.

I hooked him up with his charger and placed him in sleep mode for the evening. I was hungry and exhausted after the night's events, so after a quick bite to eat, I'd gotten myself ready for bed.

Laying there, I begin to reminisce on an incredible first day with the doll. In just one effort, David had exposed me to levels of sexual gratification that I never thought possible. I considered the possibility that this might be an indication for reconsidering my sexuality, but I wasn't worried about that for right now. What I had discovered with David was some sort of raw, sexual purpose that went beyond the boundaries of labels like gay or straight.

Wondering what I would do with David the next day, a Friday ahead of the weekend, I realized that I still hadn't read his introductory PDF that Adam sent me. I resolved that I would do that first thing in the morning.

12