All Comments on 'The Next Door Wolf Ch. 06'

by destodes777

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I thought the story was abandoned. Nice to see it wasn't. Just one question can the fox girl regrow her tails even if she sacrifices one or more?

wildcat1986wildcat1986over 6 years ago
Thanks I hope you have a great holiday season

Thanks for the fix I'm really enjoying the story so far

falizurefalizureover 6 years ago

just found your stories, and so far i am really enjoying them, can't wait for this 1 to continue.

hardheadd1hardheadd1over 6 years ago
Nice

Glad to finally get another chapter. Great as always.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 6 years ago

Good writing, great characters and story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Refreshing & Origional

Great and I love your take on the way things happen. I love your world. if you continue I would just love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

The part with The librarian really got me heated this is a great series

VorstenVorstenabout 6 years ago
Why?

Why did you have to go with the incest shit?

BeastbubbaBeastbubbaabout 6 years ago

Really enjoying the story, but 2 points.

Please learn to proof read, tons of errors...

And please don't have him fuck his mother...

destodes777destodes777about 6 years agoAuthor
TO THE BELOW

Yeah I know the editing is bad. I have little time but I do search for editors and help. Rare it is to find help on this site or anyone willing to help with it. Honestly, I do try to edit, but I am bad with my now stuff. Someone else, man I can see it, mine not so much. Call it being a bad writer lol.

As for his mother lol. No worries, no incest in the story at all to all who are worried. Don't know if that counts as a spoiler but hey, if you were hoping for it, sorry. I hope to have the next chapter posted soon, just searching for an editor lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know this is a story to make as you wish but as soon as they ran into the pack at the diner they should have known trouble was coming. Yet he leaves his house with his mom inside and his pack next door to walk. Pack and mate are missing but decides it’s good time to fuck Librarian. This dude comes off as not giving a shit and dumb. As long as you like him, I guess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdestodes777@destodes777
Hey to all my followers, Thank you all for the patience. I am always so lucky to have such devoted readers. To those of you who have messaged me inquiring about me, I thank you. To the few who I have been emailing consistently and fallen off on communicating with, I apologiz...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES