The Next Morning

Story Info
We have enjoyed ourselves the night before...why stop?
1.6k words
4.08
4.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your eyes begin to open slowly. You do not immediately remember what happened the night before. You know there was some drink involved, and a lot of noise. Something about a dance too. You reach up to touch your forehead to see if your head is still there. It is; that's good. It takes you a moment though to realize you are not in the bed you might normally wake up in.

You look around with a degree of panic, wondering where you are. It doesn’t take you long to remember. You are at my place, no doubt, in my bedroom, and have been before. Most of the time though you got there sober.

You notice that there is no sign of me though. Where am I? I couldn't be far. It is Sunday after all. I hardly ever leave the house on Sunday. You hear footsteps somewhere across the house, maybe in the kitchen. It occurs to you that something is cooking in there.

You lie back in bed, the degree of shame flitting away from your head. You can hear me scraping things off the pan or whatever it is I am using to cook. Maybe it is breakfast time. You slowly try to sit up. You are still a little groggy.

You finally complete the quest of standing up. You notice that you are wearing nothing but your underwear and a shirt, my shirt, nonetheless. You gently start the wander towards the kitchen.

"Good morning beautiful", I say with just a little too much energy. I put a plate of what seems to be mostly eggs with a little bit of bacon on the table "Breakfast is served." Smiling, you make your way over and kiss me sweetly on the cheek before turning to your food.

You sit down in front of a heaped plate. It doesn't look like the healthiest thing you have ever eaten, but who really cares at this point. I sit down next to you as you start to eat. Despite the appearance, it tastes alright. You notice I am eating slower than you are though. You look over at me with a slightly puzzled look on your face. "Sorry, I just can't help notice how gorgeous you are in the morning." I say with great honesty.

You blush a little and return to your meal. You feel my foot brush against your leg. You do not look up at me when I say, "Maybe we can continue where we left off last night." You cannot help but blush a little and nibble your lip, all of a sudden hungry for something other than breakfast.

The meal continues in all but silence. You can't quite finish it; I did cook quite a lot. You find yourself hoping that I might work up your appetite a bit later though. I take your plate away and do the standard rinse the plates and put them aside, ready to be cleaned later. I turn and look at you, still seated at the table. "You do look so stunning." I say fervently. I take a few powerful steps toward you as you stand. Our lips suddenly lock as I kiss you deeply.

With a little surprise you reach your hands into my hair to deepen the kiss. Your hands grasp my face and pull my kisses closer to you. My hands pull your body closer and hold you tightly. We stand, simply in a passionate embrace for at least a few minutes, only steps from the table. It is not long before I begin to push you backwards a little, your thighs lean against the table. I continue to push against you, making you begin to lean back. You only resist a little bit as you feel your body leaning back.

My kisses begin to make their way down your body as I gently lower you against the table. Our speed does not decrease at all and our passion only seems to deepen. With your back now resting gently against the table, my kisses now make their way to your breast. You lie back as much as you can, wishing that the table was big enough to hold your head up. You look down at my head as my kisses continue down your body.

Your fingers stay in my hair, encouraging me along. Your breathing quickens as the desire for me builds. Your encouragement clearly urges me forward. My head slides down to your belly. My hands slip under your shirt and brush your skin. I pull your shirt up around you. You pull it over your head as quickly as possible. Now your breasts are bare, exposed to the world.

You want them to be exposed to my lips. Your wish is quickly granted. My head return upwards again. My tongue plays fervently with your nipples. You feel a hand slip under your panties, brushing your smooth pussy soaked with the desire for my cock.

You are not sure where the passion stirs you the most. Right now, you don't really care. You have my fingers playing with your clit. My mouth playing with your breasts. You don't mind how much I play with you, so long as I enjoy what I am doing. You try with no small amount of effort to tug on my pants in the hope I can take them off. You tell me that you want my pants off as well as yours.

Hearing your call for my next action my hand slides down your body just a little further, taking your panties with it. Now your body is completely exposed to me. I can do whatever I want with you. You know what I want, and you want it too. My face leaves your breasts and my kissing travels back down your body. You are now a little more able to sit up, though it is still not the perfect position. I pull your body forward just a little as my lips surround your dripping pussy.

You feel my tongue explore every millimetre of your clit. My lips surround your vagina as I pleasure you with as much fervour as I can. You hold my head down with one hand and you hold yourself up with the other. You like the look of my head between your legs with your hands holding me there.

I don't even look up at you. All my attention is to your pleasure. The joy of the moment builds so quickly within you. You cannot control yourself as much as you would like. Holding yourself up is more difficult than you wish it was. Your arm slips out slowly from underneath you. You lie back, awkwardly, onto the table. Your head now simply hangs over the other side. You can no longer see me, but you are so glad that you can feel me. You do your best to hold my body to you with your legs.

You moan with pleasure and begin to play with your nipples. Your moaning seems to push my face further into you. You breathe so deeply as the pleasure erupts from your body. Great calls of orgasm rupture around the room. You try to hold your legs against my back, but control is not your strong point right now. Your pussy is at my tongue’s mercy. You relax your body as best you can as my pace begins to slow just a little. You still cannot see exactly what I am doing but you hear my pants come off.

You want me inside you. You know that is coming next but you can't wait anyway. Your legs widen, inviting me into you. You feel my hard cock rub against your sopping pussy, teasing you a little before the inevitable penetration. You want me in you. You feel my hands slide up your body and grasp your tits again. I hold your breasts firmly between my fingers. Your desire for my cock is tangible. The air seems to scream on your account to ask for me to penetrate you.

You still are not looking at me, you might not even have the strength for that, but you want to see me shove myself into you. Just as you try to reposition your head, you feel what you have been waiting for. My cock thrusts within your gaping pussy. You are shocked by how deep I make it straight away. You are so happy that I do though. My hands hold your hips as I push myself within you. Once again, your voice begins to ring around the room.

You feel the table against your back. It still is nowhere near comfortable but the pleasure you feel trumps that by far. You try to brace yourself against the table as best you can. My strength pushes you further forward. You can feel yourself sliding slowly. You hope you don’t fall off. It seems I see the predicament arising. I slip my hands underneath you and roll you over. You are now face down on the table. You can better brace yourself with both your hands and legs.

I shove my bulging cock back into your pussy as though there has been no delay. You try to cry out though my thrusts seem to push what little air you have away from you. You want me as deep inside you as I can go. You go to try to pull me closer to you with your hands. I take the opportunity to grasp your wrists and hold them against your back. I have full control over you, as little control as you had before at least.

My pounding continues, your pleasure remains. Your calls of orgasm try to project from your throat. You feel my cock go deeply into you one last time. My cum erupts within you. You feel the warmth of my eruption within your gushing vagina. You will certainly need some more breakfast after that.