The Next Piano Lesson

Story Info
Sequel to "The Piano Lesson".
2k words
4.46
7.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The days following Alyssa's piano lesson were a blur. My mind continually replayed the extraordinary turn of events, and I found myself in a constant internal debate. There was no doubt that it was the best sex I'd ever had - her beauty, the spontaneity and passion of the whole thing, it was a fantasy come true - but I couldn't deny that the professional (and personal) ramifications were significant if it became known that I was sleeping with my students.

I was filled with questions. Was this even legal? (She's eighteen, but she's still a high school student, and I'm her piano teacher, not a fellow teenager.) At best, it was strictly taboo, and my professional career would be buried in scandal if word got out...not to mention what her parents would do if they found out. They could even take legal action, I thought.

By the third day following her lesson, I was resolved: as incredible an experience as it was, and no matter how badly I wished for a repeat, the risks were too great. This could not happen again.

The week completed, and as Alyssa's lesson drew near in the afternoon I found myself growing more and more restless. How do you even teach a piano lesson after something like that, I wondered. I steadied my resolve, and as the doorbell rang and Alyssa ushered herself into my studio, I instantly felt it begin to weaken.

My God, she looked stunning. She wore a close-fitting denim skirt that came nowhere near her knees and a white button-up blouse that somehow accentuated her petite figure without clinging to her. Her auburn hair was done up in a single braid that hung over her right shoulder, and her green eyes glittered with mischief.

"Hi," she said quietly, her gaze locked onto mine as she stood in the doorway, a familiar half-smile playing on her lips.

I cleared my throat uncomfortably and glanced away. "Hey there - come on in and have a seat."

Alyssa crossed the room and seated herself on the piano bench. Her skirt rode even further up her legs, and I determinedly kept my eyes raised. "Let's get started, shall we?"

If Alyssa was surprised or concerned at my obvious attempt at normalcy, she didn't show it. She obediently pulled her music from her bag, and after ten minutes of scale-based exercises, we moved onto her first piece.

While it was admittedly hard to concentrate, I was encouraged that she hadn't made any motion to pick up where we'd left off last week. I might actually get through this intact, I thought to myself.

Twenty minutes into the lesson, Alyssa began to struggle with a particular section of her music and - after a few attempts to direct her from my seat - I suggested I play it for her instead. We both stood, and I took her place at the piano bench, Alyssa standing close to my left shoulder.

I'd just raised my hands to the keys and begun to play the passage, when I felt a soft hand snaking its way over the back of my neck and down the front of my shirt. I froze, suddenly immobilized with indecision.

God, I wanted this. I wanted her.

I felt her warm breath next to my ear as a finger played with the dark curly hairs on my chest, and my resolve melted away. Alyssa nibbled on my ear for a moment, then in a single movement slid herself into my lap, her hands holding my face as our lips met. I slid my own hands up her smooth thighs and cupped her ass cheeks, feeling the soft flesh through the thin fabric of her panties.

Alyssa moaned softly through her slow kisses and began to unconsciously gyrate her hips slightly, grinding herself against my groin and the growing hardness there. As the kiss became more passionate, I slid my hands up her blouse and was surprised when my fingers met only smooth skin.

"No bra," she said in a low voice, smiling devilishly.

My hands slowly moved from her back and around her sides until I felt my fingertips brush against the bottom of her breasts. I left them there, gently stroking the skin just beneath them without moving any higher, and I felt her begin to squirm as I teased her.

Suddenly overcome with lust, her eyes hooded with unfulfilled desire, Alyssa dropped her hands to my lap and began fumbling with my belt and zipper, her sexual frustration as I continued teasing her breasts building into a sense of urgency. I raised myself up slightly as her fingers desperately pulled on my waistband, and my pants and boxers had barely cleared my own ass cheeks before Alyssa forcefully pushed herself down onto my erect member, impaling herself fully in a single stroke.

A loud moan escaped her lips as she threw her head back in ecstasy, and she wrapped her arms and legs around me as she began to violently gyrate her hips in my lap, simultaneously rubbing her clit against my pelvis and pushing my penis inside her in a circular motion. This position seemed to work for her, as her moans grew into cries of pleasure and - after what could only have been minutes - Alyssa let out a sudden scream and convulsed in my lap, her vaginal walls contracting involuntarily against my engorged member as she climaxed.

In a single swift motion, I suddenly stood and pushed her onto the piano keys, her legs lifted high and her arms spread on either side of her for support. The movement caused the bench to fall backwards with a crash, and the unexpected noise seemed to jolt us both into another level of sexual intensity.

I began to thrust myself in and out of her body hard and fast, my hands supporting her weight on her thighs. She rocked with the force of my thrusts, each one punctuated with a short yelp of pleasure, her knuckles white as she gripped the top of the piano.

"Oh my god, right there," she gasped suddenly, and as I felt my tip brush a small hard spot that I knew to be her G-spot, I redoubled my efforts and pounded myself into her at an upwards angle as hard and fast as I could. Alyssa threw her head back against the music stand, her eyes and mouth open wide as a long, guttural moan escaped her lips, and I felt her begin to shake uncontrollably in the throes of another orgasm. Unrelenting, I continued my efforts until I felt myself begin to near my own climax.

I wasn't ready to end it yet, though, so I pulled myself free and I saw Alyssa's body sink in sudden relief as she relaxed from her orgasm. Kneeling abruptly, my hands still tightly gripping her exposed thighs, I leaned forward and slipped my tongue between the wet pink lips before me, almost instantly finding her now raw G-spot inside and above her entrance.

Alyssa jerked upright and screamed in surprise, and her hands forcefully gripped either side of my head, pulling my face deeper into her pussy as my tongue rhythmically flicked her clitoris. Her taste was sweet - not unpleasant - and her body twitched involuntarily with each lick.

This went on for another few minutes, until Alyssa could take no more and she released her grip on my head, sliding down off the piano keys in exhaustion as I stood.

Her chest was heaving with exertion, and I grinned at her as I wiped her juices from my chin with the bottom of my shirt. She smiled back up at me.

"Oh my god, that was incredible," she gasped between breaths. I said nothing, just continued to smile. "I know you haven't come yet, but I don't think I can take any more in there."

"That's alright," I said, "I'd imagine you're pretty tender by now."

The devilish smile returned to her lips, and her eyes filled again with mischief. "I think I can take care of it, though."

I'd expected her to maybe kneel down and finish me in her mouth, the way she'd done last week, but to my surprise she turned around and - arching her back - bent over the piano keys. Pulling her skirt up to her waist, she pulled her panties aside to reveal a tender, pink vagina and above it, the black tip of what could only be a butt plug. My eyebrows climbed up into my hairline, and I stared. I hadn't noticed that before.

"I've been getting it ready for you all day," she said in a low whisper, and reaching around she gently pulled the plug free to expose a clean, puckered hole. She dropped it on the floor and raised her eyes to mine. "I want you to come in my ass," she said softly.

I needed no further encouragement. Mustering as much spit as I could, I bent down and placed my lips to her ass, allowing my spit and tongue to coat her liberally. Then, I stood and placed my tip at her anal entrance, continuing to spit on it as I gently rubbed her sphincter. Her lips opened in a small gasp, and - slowly - I pushed myself into her anus. Inch by inch, I went deeper and deeper, the small of her back arching sensually until I was fully inserted into her.

Momentarily still, I allowed her to adjust to the sensation of my erection in her ass as I reached under her shirt and cupped her breasts in my hands, feeling her hard nipples between my fingers. Then, without warning, I pulled her upwards to me, her back against my chest, and I began to slowly and firmly push myself in and out of her anus, feeling the tight walls of her body squeezing me with each thrust.

"Oh god," she moaned again, and she reached her arms up and around the back of my head, tilting her head backwards until our lips met again in a deep kiss over her shoulder.

I felt the sweat from her soft back against my chest as I thrust myself into her again and again, and I groaned in pleasure as I felt myself nearing climax.

Alyssa seemed to sense that I was close and she pulled me closer, as if willing me to come inside her. As I sank into the warmth of her sweaty kisses, I suddenly felt my body tense, and with a low groan I emptied myself into her anus, her sighs of pleasure mixing with my own.

We stood locked in embrace for a moment - back to front, breathing heavily - until I felt myself begin to soften at last and I pulled free. No longer blocked by my erect penis, Alyssa's anus puckered once more and a trail of white cum traveled from her hole down the inside of her legs.

Alyssa smiled and gave me one last kiss, then slipped off to the bathroom to clean up before her mother arrived to pick her up in a few minutes. I followed her into the room, refastening my zipper and buckling my belt.

"So how is this going to work?" I asked, leaning against the doorway.

Turning off the faucet and drying her hands, Alyssa straightened her clothing in the mirror, speaking to my reflection.

"Well, I graduate in two months, then I have the summer before I go to college," she responded. She grinned wickedly. "Think of all the trouble we could into in that time."

"No one can know about this...you understand that, right?"

"Of course," she said, and brushed her hand across my shirt as she passed me in the doorway and headed back to the studio room, the sounds of her mother's SUV in the driveway audible through the windows. She knelt and picked up her discarded butt plug, burying it deep into her book bag.

"Where did you get that thing, anyway?" I grinned, still surprised at how sexually bold this young woman was turning out to be.

"You can get anything off of Amazon," she responded flirtatiously.

Opening the front door, Alyssa stepped over the threshold and made her way to the porch steps. Suddenly glancing over her shoulder at me, she smiled again.

"And that isn't all I bought."

And with that, Alyssa laughed, skipped down the front steps and climbed into her mother's car.