The Piano Lesson

Story Info
A piano lesson takes an erotic turn.
2.1k words
4.29
11.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I yawned and stretched, leaning back in my chair. Nearly done for the day, I thought to myself, glancing at my watch. After a full day of teaching piano lessons, I'd just sent my second-to-last student out to her parents and was ready to be finished. Glancing again at my watch, I decided I had a few moments and padded down the hall to the kitchen for something to drink while I waited for my last student of the day.

A failed concert pianist, I'd spent the better part of a decade as a guest artist for small orchestras and the like, until at 32 I'd finally realized that my talent - while by no means insignificant - had reached its limit and was ultimately not quite high enough to make it as a performing professional. After that, I abandoned my travel schedules and decided instead to make my living teaching private lessons. I bought a modest 2-bedroom house in the suburbs and - after my nine-foot grand piano was delivered and installed in the front room - I hung out my shingle (and there was no shortage of stay-at-home moms that would pay well for piano lessons for their kids in nearby upper class neighborhoods.) It was a good living, albeit not particularly exciting, and I was comfortable.

I made my way back to the music room just as the doorbell rang, and my last student of the day let herself in. A senior in high school and nearing graduation, Alyssa was one of my most gifted pupils. As dedicated as she was cheerful, she had blossomed in her music and was my favorite student by far...I enjoyed her lessons, the hour always seeming to fly by. If I'm honest, her loveliness probably contributed to that, and I couldn't help but be aware of it. Green, almond-shaped eyes peered happily out of a heart-shaped face, framed by long auburn hair that shone in the sunlight from the front windows. Her lips always seemed curved in a small smile, as though she knew something I didn't. She was altogether enchanting, and I'll admit that at times my thoughts wandered to her in idle moments.

Normally cheerful and bright, Alyssa's shoulders were slumped as she sat down at the bench, and she was unusually quiet. Sensing she was in a mood, I decided to forego the usual chitchat at the beginning of the lesson and we went ahead with the lesson. After ten minutes, during which she missed more notes than she got right and was clearly mentally elsewhere, I stopped her halfway through an exercise and leaned back in my chair. She refused to meet my eyes, focusing instead on a tear in the knee of her jeans.

After an uncomfortable moment in which neither of us spoke, I broke the silence.

"What's up?" She shrugged.

"You're a thousand miles away today, something on your mind?"

She hesitated. "Kind of."

"Want to talk about it?"

"Not really," she shook her head.

I waited another moment before I responded, in case she felt the need to expound. She didn't, and I sat up. "Alright, well let's take it from the top of page two, shall we?"

She started again, but after a few minutes stopped herself and sighed as if resigned, her hands squeezing the bench. Turning to face me, she continued not to meet my eyes and instead seemed to be focusing on the buttons of my shirt.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I'm just not feeling myself today."

"I can tell," I replied. "Anything I can do?"

"It's just..." She stopped, as if searching for the right words. "I've been seeing this guy - he's a freshman at the university the next town over - and since I turned eighteen last month, he's been...asking for things." She shifted uncomfortably, and I nearly did the same.

Great, I thought. Boy problems. I was the last guy she needed to be talking to about this. I'm her piano teacher, not her parent, and most certainly not a counselor.

I cleared my throat. "Right, okay...well, have you talked to your parents about it?" She shook her head emphatically.

"No way, they don't even know I've been seeing him. They'd be furious, especially if they found out that we..." She trailed off, her eyes still finding any place to look but me.

My eyebrows went up slightly. "Oh."

She chewed her lip as if debating whether to go on, then expelled a rush of air and words as if trying to purge her system somehow. "It was awful," she said, and I could tell she was nearing tears. "He was rough, and awkward, and it was over so quickly, and..." She slumped in her seat. "It was nothing like what I expected."

I ran my hands through my hair, searching for something to say. Finally, I sighed and leaned forward in my chair. "Look, Alyssa." She continued to glance down, fidgeting with her jeans again.

"Look at me."

Her eyes slowly climbed up until they met mine, green staring into brown.

"You're both young, and your first few times may not be that great, but you'll find that things do improve as you get a little older." I didn't really know if this was helpful advice or not, but it's all I had. "I'm sorry it wasn't what you'd hoped for, but it rarely is the first time. Trust me."

"Was yours?" Her question caught me unawares, and I stuttered slightly, looking for the right words.

"I'm your teacher, I don't think that's something we should be discussing."

"I do," she replied quietly. Her eyes were locked onto mine, unblinking, and I found myself unable to look away. She slid forward on the piano bench slightly, her gaze never wavering.

"I think...that maybe if someone older, more experienced, were to guide me..." She slid forward a little further. "Maybe...someone like you...?"

Oh dear God, I thought. This isn't happening.

"Alyssa, I..."

In a sudden swift move, she slid off the piano bench and into my lap, gazing down at me as her hands slowly slid up my stomach to my chest. Despite my best efforts, I felt myself begin to grow beneath her, and as her breath caught in her throat and she glanced downwards, I knew she'd felt it too.

"Alyssa, we can't - "

I was cut off mid-sentence as she suddenly leaned forward and pressed her lips to mine, and as she sank into my chest, our kiss deepening, I knew I was sunk.

And I gave in.

I brought my hands up to her waist and pulled her closer to me, my tongue parting her lips and exploring the warmth of her mouth as we continued to kiss. Her fingers fumbling with the buttons on my shirt, Alyssa squirmed in my lap and she gasped into my mouth as she rubbed against the hardness in my jeans. She pulled my shirt open, then suddenly sat up and in a single movement pulled her own t-shirt over her head and dropped it to the floor. I slid my hands up her bare stomach until the tips of my fingers reached the edge of her bra, then I slowly traced them around her torso to the clasp in back. Her chest was already heaving as she breathed hard, her eyes half-closed in pleasure, as I deftly unclasped her bra and gently let it fall, exposing a pair of B-cup breasts, nipples suddenly erect in the cool air.

Leaning forward, I gently flicked my tongue over her left nipple and a soft moan escaped her lips. Her head tilted back as my tongue traveled slowly from her breast up to her neck, her breathing getting harder and harder. My hands wrapped around her bare back, I suddenly stood and picked her up, her legs wrapped around my waist. Taking two steps forward, I laid her down onto the piano bench and straightened, looking down at the beautiful nubile young woman before me, her exposed breasts heaving in the cool air.

I hooked my fingers in the waistband of her jeans and slowly pulled, inching them from her waist and over her thighs, her anticipation building with each deliberate movement. Finally sliding them over her feet and to the floor, I straightened again and began to unfasten my own jeans, still moving with deliberate slowness.

I lowered my pants and boxers, and as my rock hard erection sprang free from its encumbrance, Alyssa was suddenly overcome with desire and anticipation. Reaching forward with both arms and legs, she forcibly pulled me to her in a hard embrace, our lips meeting again in a rough, passionate kiss.

Unable to contain myself any longer, I pulled aside the crotch of her damp panties, lowered myself to her entrance, and pushed myself into her. The soft lips between her legs parted, and she threw her head back in sudden ecstasy as I began thrusting myself in and out of her warm body, slowly at first, then building in speed. Her body rocked with each thrust, low moans escaping her mouth as she gripped my torso with her spread legs, pulling me to her in sync with my motions.

Sweat beaded on her bare chest and dampened her hair to her forehead, and I could feel my own sweat trickling down my back as I continued to pound myself in and out of her young body.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, and in a sudden movement I gripped her waist, stood up and pushed her back against a nearby wall, still thrusting myself in and out of her wet pussy as hard and fast as I could. Alyssa wrapped her arms and legs around my torso and bit my ear, her moans growing louder and higher. I could feel myself touching her cervix deep within her body as I pushed myself into her as far as I could.

All at once, I felt Alyssa's body begin to spasm uncontrollably, and her fingers suddenly dug into my back as a low, guttural scream of pleasure erupted from her throat. Her entire body shuddered as the orgasm shook her, and I began to feel myself nearing completion as the walls of her vagina squeezed my hard member tightly.

"I'm going to cum," I gasped, but she only pulled me to her tighter, and - still shaking with her own orgasm - whispered into my ear, "I want it."

I couldn't take it any longer, and with a final deep thrust I moaned aloud as I emptied myself into her, our sweaty bodies locked in passionate embrace as we gasped for breath. Our bodies twitched involuntarily - the remnants of orgasmic heights - as I still held her against the wall, our breathing slowly become more shallow as we returned to ourselves.

At last I felt myself begin to soften, and with a final kiss Alyssa lowered her legs from my waist. I set her down and stepped back, watching as Alyssa reached down and gently wiped a trail of my cum from her inner thigh with a finger. She locked eyes with me, and without breaking her gaze brought her finger to her mouth, licking it clean. The sight brought a sensation of warmth to the pit of my stomach, and I felt my erection growing again.

Alyssa smiled deviously, then knelt down in front of me and gently took my hardening penis in her mouth. I felt her tongue rolling around the already sensitive tip, her lips making gentle sucking noises, and it was only minutes later that a gasp escaped me as I emptied what little I had left into her warm mouth. Alyssa reached around and put her hands on my butt cheeks and pulled me forward into her mouth as my cum spilled down her throat.

I pulled free at last, and Alyssa laughed a low laugh. She seemed unable to stop smiling.

"Okay, that's what I had imagined it would be like." Still smiling, she stood and reached up for another kiss. I tasted myself on her lips, and I didn't mind the saltiness. "Thank you," she whispered.

Glancing at the clock to my left, I suddenly realized that her lesson hour was nearing its end. Her mother would be pulling in to pick her up any moment.

Scrambling in sudden haste, we redressed as quickly as possible and Alyssa did her best to straighten her hair and clothes, although there was no disguising that she was still quite sweaty and breathless.

Alyssa gave me one last kiss, and stepped through the front door just as her mother's SUV pulled into the driveway.

"Hi honey - Alyssa, you're a sweaty mess, what happened?" I heard from the driver's side window.

"Hi Mrs. G," I called out from the front steps. "Sorry about that, the AC is out. See you next week!" Alyssa gave me a sly wink as she opened her car door, and I watched her climb in and drive off down the street.

I couldn't wait for next week's lesson.