The Next Playboy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the warm afternoon, the September evenings in California were a bit chilly. The three of us walked down Greek row, Aaron and I with a little pep in our step. We could hear the bustling sorority house from down the block. Bassy music and loud chatting cast out over the green lawns through cool air. We approached the sorority house and the "bouncer," who was just a football player, recognized us immediately.

"Judges? Right this way," he said, gesturing us through the door. Aaron and I walked in, but he stopped Frank. "Woah, woah. You're not a judge or in a frat."

"He's with us," I said quickly.

"Don't matter," the football player responded, "he's not a judge or in a frat."

"It's fine, guys. I was just gonna hang back by the bar anyway," Frank said in modesty.

"You sure, Frank?" Aaron asked.

"Yeah, it's cool," Frank said, "I'll have more fun by myself anyway."

"Ok," Aaron replied, "if it's cool with you."

Aaron and I nodded at Frank and Frank departed. The two of us started into the dimly lit sorority house we had visited earlier.

The living room had been stripped of furniture for a stage that had been set up during our absence. There were three chairs and a podium upon the stage. Drinks were flowing freely and the place was packed. Open concepts can be a gift sometimes. Red solo cups were in hand as people fraternized, an equal mix male and female. Aaron and I pushed our way through the crowd to get a view of the stage. I scanned for Janell, but couldn't find her. I figured she must be upstairs waiting for the event to begin. Suddenly, I saw Heather and decided to thank her for her work earlier that day.

"Hey, Heather!" I said, approaching her.

"Hey," she responded, somewhat aloof.

"I just wanted to thank you for your work today. It'll really pay off. We're making a big move for the website when those pictures go up."

"Sure, whatever. I just did it for the cash," she said, then turned to a frat guy, who was more likely in her year and began conversing. You can't please everyone.

All of a sudden, the music stopped. Everyone turned to the stage at the center of the living room with the big staircase behind it. There was some microphone banging as a senior girl went up the podium and began her hosting.

"Welcome to this year's Freshman Competition!" she shouted with glee. The crowd responded with cheers. "We have the hottest freshman girls here to participate and we will all see who has the best body! I'm your host, Jessica, and we're about to get this event started!" Even more cheers. "Judges, raise your hands!" Aaron and I raised our hands and looked around. We saw a few basic frat guys and even a couple girls raise their hands. "You guys will have your chance to come up here and do your thing, but first, let's introduce the girls!" The loudest applause yet. "First up, all the way from Alabama, we have Lorie!" A cute girl with an hourglass shape appeared at the top of the steps to decent applause. She was in a plain blue bikini and wearing a huge smile. She posed for a couple seconds at the top of the stairs before strutting down them to sit in the furthest chair. "Next, from Indiana, we have Katrina!" Another busty girl, this one in a red bikini, went through the same motions as Lorie before her. More applause. "And now, from Chicago, Janell!" I cheered as loudly as I could as Janell entered with her perfect frame on display. She was in a black bikini. She flashed her stunning smile to the crowd and descended the steps with grace. She took the third seat.

"Alright, let's get Lorie up here!" The host yelled. The crowd applauded for the umpteenth time that evening. I didn't know how everyone was keeping their energy up. Lorie stepped up to the center of the stage, where the host was. "Ok, Lorie, are you ready to show us that body?" Jessica asked, then tilted the microphone to Lorie.

"Let's do it!" Lorie yelled enthusiastically. Everyone's eyes were on her as she reached around to untie her bikini. She made a show of undoing the back before holding the loose top up to her for a second and then pulling it off. We were treated to the sight of two nice, large tits. The crowd roared at the first sign of real skin. Lorie just beamed and enjoyed the attention.

"Lorie, those are awesome!" Jessica announced, "but there's also the bottoms!"

Lorie pulled her bikini bottoms down and stepped out of them, showing us a freshly shaved muff. She turned around slowly to show her whole nude body. It was all fine, but she was on the chunkier side for me. Curvy was never my taste.

Next up at the nude pageant show was Katrina. She was a short-haired blonde with better curves to her. She stepped forward as Jessica continued, "Alright, Katrina from Alabama, let's see some tits!" Katrina tore her top off in a flash, so fast it looked practiced and kept smiling somewhat blankly into the audience. Again, the audience roared. Her tits were very nice, solid c cups capped by brown nipples. "And now for the bottoms!" Jessica yelled over the crowd. Katrina, unlike Lorie, untied her bottoms and showed us another perfectly shaved pussy. Katrina did some model poses and turned around to give everyone the best view of her body. "Thank you, Katrina! Now, let's hear some noise for Janell!"

Janell stepped forward and I yelled as loud as I could without really drawing attention to myself, which was pretty damn loud. She looked radiant in her bikini, just a little bit taller than the two girls preceding her. They were built like hot-ish college girls. Janell was built like a model. Her perfectly thin waist and toned stomach were on prominent display. She had an excellent California tan going. She smiled, but looked a little less confident than the previous two girls despite clearly having the better body and face (at least in my eyes).

"Ok, Janell! Let's take that top off!" Janell looked down and focused on undoing the top. She got it off pretty quickly and tossed it into the crowd. I finally got to see her perfect breasts. They were tan, like the rest of her body, with dark brown nipples that were standing at attention. They were pretty b-cups with not a hint of sag. She rocked on her heels for a second, then Jessica pushed her to "take those bottoms off!" She did so, untying them like Katrina and showed us her shaved slit. She looked down, smiling in modest embarrassment, then turned around to show off her perky ass, which sat much better on her frame than the other girls.

"Alright, time for the judges to inspect those breasts!" Jessica shouted, a bit too loudly into the microphone. Janell stayed up, consciously attempting not to cover herself, while the other two girls stepped forward. Aaron and I got ready to go up onstage. We pushed our way to the little staircase on the right end of the stage, which was close to where we were. We ended up being second and third in line. We would be seeing the girls in the order they were presented. The first guy, some generic frat dude, got up and immediately started feeling his way around Lorie's big knockers. Once he was satisfied, she turned around so he could feel her ass, which he did, and even gave it a gentle smack. Then he moved onto Katrina, meaning I was up for Lorie.

I stepped on stage, trying not to think about the dozens of people seeing my back right now, and looked at Lorie's breasts. They were... fine. They were big, but big doesn't really excite me. I put my hands on them gently and let myself feel them over. I rubbed my thumbs over her nipples. This whole time I was avoiding eye contact. Despite not being crazy for D-cups, I was a red-blooded male and felt a growing erection in my pants. Lorie turned around and I got to see her massive ass up close. Again, I felt her up. I didn't smack her like the first guy had done. Thinking of the first guy, I saw he had moved onto Janell and felt a flash of jealousy. He was feeling her tits while she smiled courtly at him. This frat guy seemed really absorbed in the breasts, though. Perhaps he was merely a critic at heart. I moved onto Katrina. She was better-looking than Lorie. Up close, you could tell she had really well-done makeup with nice ruby lipstick. This time, I decided to add some pizzazz to critiquing and went right into squeezing her breasts. I really wanted to feel the flesh in them. I put my hands under them and slapped them so they'd bounce, which was satisfying. Then, she turned around and I felt her ass. Like Lorie, hers was big with some stretch marks. I grabbed the meat of them. By now, my erection was at full mast. Katrina turned back around after a couple seconds, which signaled me to move onto Janell, which I needed no more encouragement today.

"Hey," I whispered as I stepped left over to her.

"Hey," she whispered back.

"Nice tits."

"Aww, you always know what to say." We giggled for a second and I finally put my hands up to touch her tits. They were just the right size and weight. Perky and upright, but not fake-looking. Full, but not disproportionate. I took the time to feel around her breasts. Janell exhaled as I felt a sensitive spot closer to the nipple.

"You ready for me to turn around?" she said

"Sure," I answered. She did so and I was treated to by far the best ass of the competition. Perky and not a stretch mark to be seen. I dove right in and squeezed her left cheek, feeling the flesh barely give. I was in ecstasy. I decided to be a little risky and moved my hand to the inside of her left cheek, feeling right around where her asshole would be, but not touching it. I thought I could hear her breath quicken. She turned back around just as I was nearing her rosebud and looked at me breathless. She had a somewhat apprehensive smile on her face, like something thrilling had just happened. Then, I did something I hadn't done for the other two girls. I reached down and felt her pussy. Janell made her best effort not to react as I rubbed at her slit gently. I felt the opening and let my fingers peruse around it. She kept smiling at me. I looked into her eyes. Again, I had the strong urge to kiss her, but again I fought it off. I wanted to stay there for hours, but could sense anticipation from Aaron to my right and moved off the stage to make room. As I stepped off stage, Jessica handed me a piece of paper and a pen.

"Write down your choice and hand it to me!" She said with glee. She really loved this host role.

"I took the pen and paper and kneeled so I could write Janell's name on my knee. I didn't even kid myself. My mind was made before I even showed up. I handed Jessica (still smiling, which was at this point getting off putting) the paper and stepped off the stage.

So I stood on the left side of the stage now and watched as ten more guys felt up a girl I liked. I kept kicking myself saying I barely knew her and this was literally an event to grope girls, but I still felt the jealousy. Janell did the whole thing with a smile and even chatted with a couple of the other judges, especially the two female ones, but no one else reached down and groped her pussy. That gave me a little satisfaction.

After about 6 minutes, the crowd was getting bored and restless from watching other people feel up girls and began mingling among themselves. I stayed watching Janell the whole time, even as people came up to me to talk about The Voyeuristic. There were quite a few people talking to me actually, but I waved them all away and kept staring at Janell's perfect body. I loved the way she smiled and flinched a little when every guy touched her. Or how she pursed her lips when she was thinking in between judges and how she immediately went back to smiling when they approached.

After a couple of minutes, the last person (a girl) finished groping Janell and wrote down her choice, meaning it was time to count the votes. Jennifer looked hardpressed doing some arithmetic in her head as she waved pieces of paper in front of her face until she nodded a bunch of times, I guess meaning she had discovered who the winner was. She stepped up on stage with the three girls, still standing like they were being examined, and grabbed the microphone.

"Alright everybody!" She yelled. The crowd went silent. "Our winner is..." All three contestants shifted their nude bodies nervously, kind of jigging slowly in place. "Katrina!" Katrina covered her mouth in shock like she had just won Miss Universe. Jennifer bestowed upon her a plastic tiara and a bouquet as the crowd cheered for her. She did some more posing as the other two girls looked on, clapping in support, but both looking a bit crestfallen. I saw Janell walk off the stage and up the giant staircase, most likely to her room. I walked over to the staircase so I could hopefully be the first to catch her as she re-entered the party. Aaron was over by the throng of people celebrating and drinking with Katrina. Even though it was kinda cool, the party had slowly migrated outside. People had spread out into the giant backyard with the pool, red solo cups in hand. Katrina was shaking hands and hugging people in glee. All of a sudden, I heard a cough behind me.

"Ahem." I turned to see Janell, now in a t-shirt and jeans standing just above me on the staircase. "Can I walk you home?" she asked.

"Of course," I responded. We made our way through the crowd and out the door. I supposed Aaron could get the one block to our apartment on his own, even hammered. Or he could spend the night on the sorority house couch. Either way, I wanted to walk alone with Janell.

We stepped outside the frat house and started our walk, both acutely aware I had fondled her body not twenty minutes prior.

"Well, I'm sorry you lost." I said.

"It's fine," Janell said, "I wasn't expecting to win anyway."

"I, uh, enjoyed it," I said.

"Oh, did you?" Janell responded sarcastically.

"You have a nice body." I shrugged.

"Thanks," she responded sincerely.

"You know, in all fairness, I think I should see you naked sometimes."

"Maybe I'll pose for my own magazine."

"That'll court a different audience."

"Diversity is essential, Janell."

She laughed. By this point, we were at my apartment. We stopped by the door.

"I'm not gonna have sex with you tonight," Janell stated.

"Oh?" I responded.

"I like you too much to do that."

"Huh."

Then she leaned in and pressed her lips to mine. It started with a soft touch, but quickly grew. Soon enough, she slipped her tongue into my mouth and we were making out on my doorstep. I grabbed her back and pulled her close to me. We kissed for another few seconds before she pulled away and smiled, a little embarrassed.

"Uh, I'm gonna go," she said.

"Oh... ok," I responded, still high on the kiss.

She waltzed away into the nighttime. I grinned and unlocked my door, feeling on top of the world.

I entered the apartment grinning like a madman. I saw Frank staring at Aaron's laptop with intent concentration.

"Frank?" I asked.

He turned around with eyes wide.

"Mark, do you know how much we've made in the last three hours?"

"Uhh... no. How much?"

"Thirty thousand dollars."

My jaw dropped.

12