The Next Senior Streak Pt. 03

Story Info
The day after the pool party Jeff goes to practice naked.
5.5k words
4.68
5.2k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters in this story are over 18*

Jeff woke up the next day feeling refreshed. He looked around and realized he wasn't in his room. It took a second to realize he was in Emily's room.

Stacy must have dropped me off here instead of home.

He looked around and noticed no one was around, he couldn't hear anyone in the house. He began to wonder if he was all alone. He noticed he was still naked. He got out of bed and looked out the window. No one was in the backyard. He cracked open Emily's bedroom door and peeked out. He couldn't see or hear anyone.

Well, this great! I'm naked in someone else's house without a car or anyway to get home! Why didn't Stacy just drive me home!? Another thought entered his head. My phone! I can use it to have someone bring me clothes!? Then he wondered who he would call. It couldn't be his parents and he wasn't that close with any of his friends.

He didn't want to yell out as he didn't know who was in the house, and for the same reason he didn't want to wander around. In the end he decided to text Emily and Stacy.

Jeff:

Hey girls! I need some clothes!

You left me in Emily's room naked!

Please! I need to get to school!

He waited for several minutes, but no reply. He sighed exasperated. After 20 or so minutes he decided he would have to leave the room. His first instinct was to go to the bathroom so he could wrap himself in a towel. He peeked once again out the door and the coast was clear. He opened the door carefully and tip-toed quietly to the bathroom. He closed the door behind him and looked for a towel.

Unfortunately for Jeff there was only one hand towel, which was so small it barely wrapped around his waist and covered his junk.

At least it covers my junk. He lamented. He walked around the house now still trying to be quiet. Even though he had cover he knew it would be impossible to explain himself to anyone who may catch him. He checked his phone again and the clock read 6:55. I still have some time but I need to leave soon!

He checked every room on the second floor and couldn't find anyone. He decided to venture downstairs, carefully taking each step to avoid making noise. He got to the ground floor and it seemed the house was empty. He went to the living room, empty! He went to the dining room, empty! He went to the kitchen, empty! The last room he checked was the laundry room, and once again it was empty.

Jeff however felt relieved and that his luck may be changing. He went to look for clothes in the laundry room, and as he bent over to look in the dryer he heard a feminine gasp from behind him. He shot up at once and unfortunately for him, his sudden motion knocked the knot loose on his small towel causing it to fall to ground.

Now Jeff stood, naked, before a new set of female eyes. These eyes belonged to an apparently shocked college age redhead, whose mouth was agape at the sight before her. Before Jeff could say a word, she seemed to collect herself.

"Just who the hell are you!?" She said crossing her arms and glaring at him intimidatingly. Despite her being significantly shorter than Jeff her presence was quite imposing.

Jeff found his words at last. "Listen I just need some clothes so I can go to school!" He said without explaining his current predicament.

"So, you were just gonna steal some of my family's clothes!? Where are yours!?" She asked accusingly.

"I-I-I was dropped off here last night after the party! They never gave me back my clothes!" He said which he could tell only confused the young woman further. Her expression shifted a little bit from an angry one to a slightly amused one.

"So, you were at some party last night...naked?" She asked raising her eyebrows as her mouth shifted to a smirk as she looked him up and down, her eyes lingering for a moment on Jeff's exposed package.

"Y-yeah Stacy asked me to go-" The woman cut him off before he could finish.

"Stacy? Stacy, put you up to this?" She said her soft smirk transitioning to a smile now. "Well, well, well Stacy does have some good taste..." She said as she appraised Jeff once more chewing on a finger while she ogled him. The attention started to arouse Jeff.

Shit! Not again! He lamented as his dick began defying gravity. The redhead giggled at the sight.

"Wow! Stacy has some REAL good taste, actually!" She said fighting back a giggle. "Well I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Jennifer, Emily's older sister! And you would be?" She said extending her hand for a shake.

Jeff feeling like he had no choice extended his hand and said. "My name is Jeff. Stacy, Emily, and I are kind of...together."

"Good for you! And great for Emily..." She said staring once again at Jeff's cock, which was now quite erect. "You should get dressed, I'll drive you school. I'll let Emily know I met you this morning." She said as she smiled. She then departed and Jeff found that the clothes he wore to the game last night were in the dryer.

Thank god!

He got dressed and came into the kitchen where Jennifer was sitting, drinking coffee.

"You feel a little better now that you're dressed?" She asked with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that!" Jeff said rubbing the back of his head awkwardly.

"Don't worry about it! I didn't mind...not one bit" She said with a lusty tone. She snapped out of it then. "Stacy always seems to have these schemes. I bet she put Emily up to this so she would leave you to be caught by me!"

Jeff sighed, knowing that Jennifer was probably right.

"Well, we should get you to school, so you're not late!" She said enthusiastically. She quickly drank the last bit of coffee and they went to the car.

The car ride to school was a quiet, awkward one. Jeff didn't know what to say after he inadvertently flashed his new girlfriend's older sister. He glanced at her and she had a knowing smirk across her face likely enjoying Jeff's awkwardness.

Before long they arrived at school and Jeff went to his first hour. He saw Stacy who waved him over to sit next to her. "Hey Jeff! Did you like Emily's sister, she said she really likes you!" She said with a devious smile.

"You got me Stacy! She saw me in all my glory!" He said rolling his eyes.

Stacy giggled. "I couldn't help it! She has tricked so many guys into being naked in front of Emily and me! I had to return the favor!"

So, they like to pull this prank on each other and their latest boy toys.

"You're not mad? Are you Jeff?" She said with a concerned look. "I didn't mean to overstep your boundaries again. I thought it was a bit of fun, that's all." She said sympathetically

Jeff sighed. "I guess it's okay, I mean it was only Emily's sister and if you knew I wasn't gonna get in trouble then I don't mind..."

"Oh Jeff! That's such good news!" She said then the teacher had the class quiet down and begin the lesson. The hour flew by and the bell rang. Stacy and Jeff said a quick goodbye ending with a nice hug and moved to their next class.

As Jeff walked through the hall he overheard some conversation between a couple of giggling girls. "Were you at the volleyball game yesterday?"

"Yeah I was!" The girl replied enthusiastically.

"So, you saw..." she trailed off suggestively.

"Of course, I did!" They both started giggling again.

"He was so hot!"

"I know! I kept thinking 'can't we just watch him instead of the match?'"

"I know! Right!? You wanna know a secret!?"

"Sure, what!?"

"Me and a few other girls saw him streaking through the hallways on Friday!"

"Really!? It was the same guy? Who was it?"

"Yeah, same guy! Like I could forget an ass like that! I didn't see his face so I don't know. I hope I get to see him again!" She said smiling from ear to ear.

"I'm jealous I would've loved to have got a better look!" She said with a wink.

Jeff was a little embarrassed but also flattered. He was also relieved that his relative anonymity was preserved from the random student. After every period he would hear another conversation like the one after first period. Each girl who had seen him seemed to have a positive opinion of his looks and expressed desire to see him again. By the class before lunch he was feeling great about his body. As the bell rang and he left for the cafeteria he ran into the Latina cleaner from last Friday. She smiled knowingly at him and he smiled shyly back. She made a "call me" sign with her hand while smiling. He put his hands up in the "I don't know" way as he didn't know if he still had her number. She frowned then quickly scribbled something down on a piece of paper and handed it to him.

It was the same number as Friday and this time it said in English "Don't lose". She smiled lustfully at him and winked then turned and continued walking, Swaying her enormous ass the whole way. It took Jeff a second to recompose himself after that, but he managed and went to the cafeteria.

He got to lunch and found Stacy and Emily sitting and chatting in the cafeteria. They smiled and waved him over which he gladly joined him.

"Hehehe! Hey Jeff!" Emily said cutely blushing already.

"Have you heard any of the school commentary about your special appearance yesterday!?" Stacy asked enthusiastically adding a wink at the end.

Jeff smiled. "Actually, yeah I have. I guess I'm the talk of the town."

"How could you not be!? It's not every day there's a streaker! Especially not one as hot as you!" Stacy said grinning.

"I can't believe it though. I always felt invisible and now I seem to be the center of everyone's conversation."

"It's not too much for you is it?" Emily asked concerned.

"I mean a little, yeah. As long as they don't know it's me then I should be okay." He said smiling to her which she reciprocated.

"Good!"

"Jeff! Are you gonna stop by practice today? I know the team is dying for you to be there!" She said grinning mischievously.

Jeff felt a little embarrassed at the thought, but under the embarrassment was a great deal of arousal and so he found himself saying. "I wouldn't miss it for the world." Adding on a smile at the end.

Stacy beamed a beautiful smile at him and squealed. "I can hardly wait! Emily will you be there?"

Emily looked to Jeff blushing. "I wouldn't miss it!" She said shyly looking away and blushing.

Jeff spent the rest of the day with butterflies in his stomach. This was the first time he knew he was going to strip for a group of girls with advanced warning. He wasn't going to chicken out, but he was nervous none-the-less.

He got to P.E. and found himself completely distracted, especially when the volleyball team and Ms. Braun came into the gym ending class early again. This time all of the girls, including Ms. Braun, were checking Jeff out. He rushed into the locker room as he felt himself getting hard already from anticipation. He went into the same bathroom stall he did last week and stripped down to nothing. He waited until the boys from class cleared out then he came out, leaving his clothes behind. He was nervous to do so, but he figured since they were all expecting him to be naked anyway, him not having his clothes shouldn't be a big deal.

He approached the door to the locker room, his heart racing.

Here we go again! He thought to himself taking a deep breath. No time like the present! With that he let his inhibitions go and entered the gym naked as the day he was born.

As soon as the door shut behind him. He heard a whistle, he looked up and saw Ms. Braun eyeing him down deviously.

She said then without breaking eye contact with Jeff nor changing her devious expression. "Alright girls! Time for a water break!"

Jeff looked to the gym floor and saw that, once again, the entire team had their eyes on him smiling devilishly. They all began running over to the fountain, though admittedly not necessarily to get a drink.

At the front of the group was Stacy with Dina, Denise, and Erica close behind. She ran up to him and gave him a big kiss and hug, his boner sliding up between them.

"I'm so glad you came!" She said grinning.

"Looking at that thing, I'd say he has yet to cum!" Denise said jokingly referring to his stiff manhood, Erica and Dina laughed at that.

Stacy pulled away from Jeff so the rest of her team could appreciate his whole form. She smiled wickedly at his hard-on causing him to throb.

"I love it when it does that!" Erica said looking directly at Jeff's boner. Jeff was suddenly self-conscious of his arousal.

"Awww are you blushing big boy!?" Dina asked teasingly. "You have nothing to be embarrassed about... nothing at all..." She said as she checked him out once again.

Denise then interjected. "Stacy, umm I wanted to ask...can I?.... You know?... Touch it?" She asked shyly, blushing a bit.

Stacy smiled wickedly and turned to Jeff. "Well that's up to Jeff now isn't it? What do you say Jeff? Can she touch that delicious hard-on you apparently love showing off to all of us?"

Is she serious? Jeff thought dumbfoundedly.

"Well Jeff?"

"O-okay!" He squeaked out causing a light laugh from the girls. Aside from Denise who only looked shy and lustful.

With his affirmation she smiled at him and approached. He stuck his hips out in anticipation. Denise was only the fourth girl to touch him so he was quite nervous. Apparently, she was as well as she gingerly began to approach his cock. He stuck his hips out even further to encourage her. He looked into her eyes, which were level to his own, and smiled warmly at her. She shyly reciprocated. He was almost shocked by how shy she was considering how much she cat-called him over the last couple days. Finally, she put her whole hand around his dick, causing it to move in her hand, she giggled.

"God! It really is hard!" She whispered. The other girls were now watching the erotic act. They each wore a lustful smile as they each seemed to want to be Denise at that moment. She began running her hand lightly along its entire length causing Jeff's breathing to increase in pace. He closed his eyes as the sensation washed over him, he was just starting to lose himself when a loud whistle sounded off.

He opened his eyes and saw Ms. Braun standing at the back of the assembled girls. "Alright girls! Breaks over, back to practice!" The girls groaned in unison.

They peeled away one by one with the last two being Stacy and Denise. Denise looked into Jeff's eyes, gave him one more appreciative squeeze, smiled shyly and slowly let go. Jeff looked at her longingly wishing that they had just a few more minutes together.

A sharp slap came down on his ass just then causing him to jump.

"You two were having quite the moment there!" Stacy said grinning.

"Yeah I guess we were." Jeff said still dreamily.

"Hehe! I cannot wait to jump your bone tonight! I have to make up for yesterday because you were soooo tired!" She said winking. She grabbed his dick real quick sending shivers up his spine and ran back to practice. Jeff watched her ass bounce the whole time.

"Well Jeff! You're lucky I blew my whistle before you blew your load!" Ms. Braun said jokingly as she stood next to the boy while she smirked.

"Hehe! I guess!" Jeff said blushing.

"Emily is in the stands if you care to join her." She said without the smirk leaving her face. He started walking towards the stand when a sharp slap came across his ass, he jumped and turned back to face the source of the slap. Ms. Braun was clearly holding in a laugh "Sorry! I couldn't resist!"

Jeff flushed and went to the stands. Emily waved at him as her eyes twinkled while staring at his body. He walked up the stairs to get to her, with each step his boner bounced and slapped his stomach. He finally reached her and they exchanged shy greetings, both still kind of embarrassed by the situation.

"Looks like you're having fun!" She said smirking at his hard-on.

"I can't help it!" Jeff said smiling to which Emily laughed cutely.

"It's okay I know everyone is having a good time! Especially me!" She said with a wink.

With that they watched the practice both focusing mainly on Stacy's ass. After another half hour or so Ms. Braun whistled for another water break. Emily nudged Jeff.

"You should go down there again! I know they're dying to get another close look!" She said with a grin. "Oh, and don't worry you don't have to get hard again!" She said winking, his dick started twitching as a response which made her smirk.

"Okay" Jeff said feigning reluctance. He was actually quite eager now to get more attention from the girls.

He walked down the stairs with each step his dick got a little harder. By the time got to the water fountain he was full-mast again.

Dina was the first to notice Jeff and she turned to face him announcing his presence. "Ladies! It looks like our unofficial mascot is back and he has something he wants to show us!" With that the rest of the ladies looked back at Jeff and welcomed him warmly, most of them making lewd comments about him. The attention started really turning Jeff on.

He felt another sharp slap on his ass and knew without looking. "Couldn't resist the opportunity Ms. Braun?"

"You're starting to catch on Jeff. If I see a fine ass in front of me I just need to spank it!" She said as he turned to see her. She smirked and winked at him once he looked directly at her.

Stacy finished drinking water and ran over to Jeff giving him a hug. "Jeff this is the best practice ever! I have never looked more forward to water breaks!" Behind her Denise stood with a sexy shy smile. Jeff, being bold, winked at her causing to her to giggle.

"Ooh look at you Jeff!" Stacy said in response to his wink. "Starting to get more confident!" She said grinning.

"I don't know, maybe!" He said smiling at her. She giggled and reached down and squeezed his ass and gave him a deep kiss.

"Alright ladies break is over!" Ms. Braun said to a series of disappointed groans. Stacy pulled away from Jeff reluctantly and the rest of the girls moved back onto the court. Jeff felt a soft hand caress the curve of his ass giving him goosebumps. He looked to see who it was and Erica stood behind him with a mischievous grin.

"Sorry I couldn't resist! I mean I've been seeing it for days and never got to cop a feel!" She said with a wink. She gave his cheek a quick squeeze and ran onto the court, Jeff noticed the way her ass bounced. She looked back one more time and winked.

These girls are trouble!

He went back to Emily in the stands where they chatted while appreciating Stacy's form. Before long the practice came to an end. Jeff and Emily came down from the stands to talk to Stacy.

The other girls were waving, giggling, and winking at Jeff as they left the court to the locker room. Ms. Braun was the last one besides Stacy. She winked and blew Jeff a kiss, surprising Jeff, before she too went in the locker room.

"Well Jeff you certainly are becoming popular!" Stacy said with a giggle.

"I guess I am!" Jeff said happily.

"I can't really blame the girls for liking you!" Emily added in.

"So, you guys want to come over to my place tonight!?" Stacy asked. "My parents are out of town!"

Emily answered for both of them. "We would love that!"

"Good! Pull your car around while I shower!" Stacy said as she ran into the locker room. Jeff and Emily stared at her bouncing booty as she ran.

"Let me go get my clothes." Jeff said.

Emily replied. "Why you're just going to take them off as soon as you get to Stacy's?"

"Still how will I get to your car?"

"Like I said I'm pulling around. I'll be right by the entrance." She said with a smile. Jeff agreed to wait for her and she left.

You know what? I'm gonna get my clothes any way! I don't want to lose them.

12