The Next Senior Streak Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began heading towards the boy's locker room. He stopped when he saw the door open and out came a familiar cleaning lady. She saw Jeff and smiled broadly. In her hands were his clothes. Jeff found himself getting nervous again.

She approached him swaying her hips, his clothes in hand. She held them up and asked a question in Spanish in a flirtatious tone. Jeff guessed that is was something about whether the clothes were his. He nodded smiling nervously. She shook her head and said "chico susio" while smirking.

She looked down at his manhood and bit her lip. She then said something else and twirled her finger indicating she wanted him to do a 360. He complied reluctantly spinning as she ogled him. By the time he turned around she was flushed and staring lustily. When she made eye contact again she smiled deviously and grabbed his dick and pulled him to embrace her. She began stroking him with one hand while the other reached around to grab his ass.

He was getting so turned on. They looked in each other's eyes and she kissed him, he kissed her back. She began stroking him harder. It felt so good, he almost lost himself in the sensation when a noise came from behind him. They stopped and looked and saw Stacy standing at the door smiling warmly.

The cleaning lady started acting very nervously and was about to leave when Stacy said something in Spanish causing her to stop and look back in confusion.

Stacy can speak Spanish?

Stacy walked over with a happy bounce in her step. She was wearing another baggy shirt, making Jeff wondered what was underneath. Her and the cleaning lady had a short conversation in Spanish. The cleaning lady's expression quickly shifted from nervous and concerned to friendly. They were laughing and apparently joking with each other. Stacy then said something and turned to Jeff. As she did that so too did the cleaning lady, smiling broadly once again.

"Jeff, this is Maria, I just let her know that any time you two want some alone time it's okay with me!" Stacy said with a wink. "Oh! And you should text her! You two can translate each other's texts!" Stacy's trademark enthusiasm showed through as she explained how the two of them can communicate. Jeff looked to Maria and she smiled at him broadly, Jeff returned his smile.

"I also explained to her that you can't cum yet! That is for me today!" She said smiling so wide Jeff thought her cheeks would cramp. Stacy turned back to Maria they spoke briefly, laughed, and gave each other a quick hug. Their hug caused Jeff's dick to jump which both women noticed.

Stacy and Maria separated their bodies, Maria turned to Jeff and gave him a tight hug, grabbing his ass. She pulled away winked and said "bye" seductively, then turned and walked away swaying her hips the whole way.

"She likes you!" Stacy said shoving Jeff. "You're becoming quite a lady's man, though I do think your big dick is what seems to be bringing them in!" Jeff laughed nervously at that comment. "You should text her tomorrow! We're busy tonight of course! Let's go Emily should be waiting!"

Stacy pulled Jeff by the arm to which he almost protested worrying about his clothes, then he remembered Maria had them and she wasn't probably going to give them back. Jeff sighed and followed Stacy to Emily's car. There was no one outside and they both got in the car without any unwanted attention.

Stacy had Jeff get in the passenger side to which Emily giggled upon seeing Jeff's dick again. The car ride was flirtatious and the tension was building between the three. Before anything got started they made it to Stacy's house. They got out of the car and Emily immediately grabbed Jeff and kissed him. Stacy spanked Jeff which jolted him and she reminded them they needed to get inside so Jeff isn't seen. Once inside Stacy ran into the kitchen which the light was already on, Emily followed closely behind and Jeff trailed last.

Just as he turned the corner he heard a familiar voice. "Wow Jeff! Two shows in two days! It must be my lucky week!" Lacy said teasingly to Jeff.

Before Jeff could process that he was naked once again before Lacy he heard another voice to his right causing him to jump. "If it's your lucky week Lacy, it must be my lucky day!" Jennifer chimed in adding to Jeff's embarrassment.

"H-Hi ladies!" He squeaked. "I didn't expect you to be here!" He said as he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly.

"I was just staying here with Stacy while her parents were out of town." Lacy said eyeing him up and down the same way Stacy always did, which aroused Jeff thoroughly making it difficult for him to focus.

"And I just wanted to hang out with my favorite college girlfriend!" Jennifer added in sweetly. "I didn't know I'd be getting such a pleasant surprise!" She said smiling adorably like Emily though without her shyness.

"You two were college girlfriends?" Jeff asked his head swimming.

Stacy laughed at Jeff. "Poor guy has so little blood in his head he can hardly think!"

"Well that thing does look like it needs quite a supply!" Lacy said smirking at Jeff's unabating boner. "To answer your question, Jeff, yes Jennifer and I got together back in college! We got into all kinds of trouble...It looks like Emily and Stacy are picking up some of our more mischievous habits." Lacy said looking at Stacy knowingly, Stacy giggled cutely at the accusation more or less confirming it.

"So, Jeff!" Jennifer said drawing his attention. "Have you had a chance to see these two hotties together yet?" She asked leadingly.

"Uuuuh" He stood there dumbfounded searching for an answer.

Emily chimed in shyly. "No, he hasn't seen us together." She said blushing.

"Ooooh! You're in for a treat Jeff!" Jennifer said smiling.

"Yeah he is!" Stacy said slapping his ass causing his dick to bounce which in turn caused Jennifer and Lacy to smirk while Emily stared lustily at the motion.

"Well Jennifer do you think we should tease him a little bit with a small preview!" Lacy said looking at Jennifer expectantly, she smiled deviously at Lacy walked over and proceeded to deeply and passionately kiss her. Jeff's dick started throbbing uncontrollably both woman noticed out of the side of their eyes and continued kissing, smiling now.

"You girls are so bad!" Stacy teased. She then began caressing Jeff's ass as they watched the women make out in front of them. She then whispered in his ear. "You like that Jeff? You want to see more? It looks like you're enjoying it. Imagine me and Emily, soon you won't have to imagine. Does that sound good Jeff?"

With the last question she grabbed Jeff's dick and squeezed sending jolts of pleasure throughout his body. She let go at once leaving Jeff humping the air. "Alright girls that's enough" Stacy said to the kissing women. "Jeff will pop if he keeps watching and it's too soon for that."

They reluctantly pulled apart. Jennifer then turned to Emily. "Are you staying here tonight girl?"

"Yeah I am." She said smiling and blushing.

Jennifer turned back to Lacy. "What do you think Lacy? Should we give them some privacy? I could use a little... slumber party" She said with a wink.

"Yeah, that actually sounds pretty good..." She said as they shared some intense eye contact with each other. Jennifer grabbed Lacy's hand and they said some quick goodbyes and ran out the door, presumably to go fuck each other.

"Looks like you weren't the only one turned on by that Jeff!" Stacy teased.

"Hey um..." Emily spoke up and the two turned to her to see that she had stripped to her underwear. She wore cute matching bra and panties. "Do you guys wanna follow me upstairs?" She said smiling.

Stacy smiled and answered for both of them. "Let's go!" The two girls ran upstairs with Jeff right behind them. As soon as they got to Emily's room Stacy and Emily embraced each other and began making out. Jeff watched eagerly his hard-on raging.

Stacy pushed away from Emily and told her authoritatively "Take of your underwear and lay on the bed with your legs spread open." Emily smiled shyly as she complied. As she unclasped her bra Stacy lifted her baggy shirt over her head revealing she was naked underneath. Jeff throbbed at the sight and thought that she had been naked under that shirt the whole time.

As Emily took down her panties she laid back on the bed and spread herself open for Stacy. Stacy turned back to Jeff and said. "Fuck me Jeff! Fuck me hard while I go down on her!" She ordered. That was all Jeff had to hear. They all got in position with Stacy on all fours while she went down on Emily and Jeff positioned himself behind her.

Emily moaned as Stacy started licking vigorously, her enthusiasm showing through even in this sex act. Jeff not being able to hold back any more thrust himself into Stacy forcefully. She screamed in pleasure temporarily pausing her tongue. Jeff grabbed her hips and began to thrust rhythmically. Stacy moaned as she resumed her work on Emily.

Jeff and Emily looked into each other's eyes while indulging in the pleasure that Stacy was providing them. Emily was breathing heavily in pleasure and Jeff soon matched her. He picked up his pacing being unable to hold back. With each thrust he pushed harder and deeper, Stacy continued to moan loudly.

Soon Jeff could not hold back any more and he was going to cum, he announced as much and Stacy pulled her face back from Emily and yelled. "DO IT!" With that he began shooting rope after rope of cum into Stacy as he thrust with every spurt.

As soon as he finished he pulled his cock out and it started deflating. Stacy stood up and said. "Now Emily it's time for you to lick my pussy. Keep going until you get all the cum out of me. Jeff, you go down on Emily."

They all rearranged and got back to it. Jeff licked Emily eagerly and Emily did the same to Stacy. Stacy was now moaning loudly and writhing her hips over Emily's face. Jeff saw this and started moving his tongue wildly over Emily's pussy alternated between licking the lips and the clit. She began moaning, muffled by Stacy. It all seemed to be too much for Emily and she started cumming hard on Jeff's tongue, grabbing the back of his head as he did so.

After Emily got off, Stacy stood up from Emily and let her rest, Jeff however was told to lay back and get to work. Stacy sat on his face and he began licking her much the same way he did to Emily. She writhed over his face all while moaning loudly. It only took another minute and she was cumming slamming her hips down on his tongue.

After she finished she pulled herself off of him. They all laid there panting and covered in each other's juices. They each exchanged affectionate looks in silence. They gathered together and cuddled all of them quickly drifting off to a very restful slumber.

12