All Comments on 'The Next Song You Write About Me'

by rvagirl

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
tlk2metlk2mealmost 2 years ago

A fun read, looking forward to more.one thing I don't get is the characters reaction to what they found out-love is love. Maybe there is something wrong with me I don't know. As an adoptee ( something I've know since a young age) to me EVERYONE is fair game. If the attraction is there and it's consensual why not act on it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this story. I mean jeez, you can write and weave a tale. Write more of anything you like, it will be good !

greyraven00greyraven00almost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story quite a bit - right up until near the end.

If I had to choose one side character mentioned to hear more about I'd go with Sperry.

I have a similar opinion on the ending of the sexual relationship between the two as tlk2me has. Also, having both them feel and express the same feelings about it at the same time stretched my personal suspension of belief a bit too far. The close bond was one thing in the story but this, for me, I read with an increasing sense of incredulity. I figured at least one of them would have more than some reservations about ending the sexual relationship, at least for a while. Maybe that's mainly me though.

QuizzicalSpadeQuizzicalSpadealmost 2 years ago

I don't comment on stories. But. Holy hell, I thought your world building was real. I Googled the TikToker, the band, everything. I skipped the sex to read the plot, expecting the actual taboo aspect to kick in with Sperry later. Masterfully done, in the future, if you write it, I will read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was awesome. Love the bit with Jesus Christ Superstar thrown in. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In and of itself, I guess the story was ok. If this had been a creative writing assignment, my rating would have been high. As a submission to a site that is expressly for erotica, not so much.

Might have been able to remove 3 or 4 sentences, and met requirements for PG.

So yes, good...really good writing, but not much of an erotic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fuck me, now I desperately want to hear those records.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A really well told story. 5 stars. I would like to see a continuation of this story for 1 more chapter, going into the reactions and results of the discovery.

EarlyMorningLightEarlyMorningLightalmost 2 years ago

The Rotors!

More Jamie & Hester!

You’ve knocked it out of the park with your first two stories. I didn’t see the twist coming here at all, and it gives the story so much more depth and realism. You really nailed the mercurial passion and angst of long-term trysts. I’ve had a few Roxies in my life and those scenes hit deep.

Can’t wait to see what’s next in this little universe you’re building.

Axel7Axel7almost 2 years ago

I loved everything about this story and it ended perfectly as well but I still want to see more of Roxie and steve, maybe a follow-up on the fantasies? Roxie's pegging and the threesome for steve, maybe a threesome with Sperry perhaps (hehe), I can't imagine Steve and Roxie going for a threesome considering they both had a mental breakdown when finding out that they're related, but it's fiction so I am going to hope that it will happen or will just imagine that it did, can you tell us what plans do you have regarding Sperry? Will she be involved with someone mentioned in this story or her story will with someone else?

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyalmost 2 years ago
Lovely tale

First if all, thanks for the gorgeous, secondly the beanpole nickname. Sent me down a very happy memory lane..

Now the story was lovely, awesome really. Would I have loved to see them get together?, yes absolutely. But the story isn't mine to write, so I'll leave that to you the author.

Robinius1Robinius1almost 2 years ago

Well written but often confusing. Maybe I need to read it again, but I barely made it through the first time. Jumping back and forth in time, too many characters and unexplained situations. You have talent. I like your style but I didn't really like this story. Thanks for sharing, though.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 2 years ago

Well-written, of course, and a nice resolution for Jamie and Hester. Very textured plot, it's obvious you put a ton of work into it. It doesn't fit the typical Incest/Taboo story profile, here I was expecting him to get dumped and be consoled by Sperry. I would classify it more under Erotic couplings with a twist ending. Anyway, 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Spare a few tears for dudes so fragile that just mentioning TikTok or reminding them that LGBT people exist ruins their daily scheduled wank. (I do recommend asking permission rather than forgiveness though when using other authors' inventions.)

CD_BreeCD_Breeover 1 year ago

Very well written stories. The time lines were arranged great! More stories please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved both your stories but I want an actual happy ending for these two. And don't do it "off screen" like you did with Hester and Jamie. You remove the meat of the love story that way. 5*

Mr.Sexy1982Mr.Sexy1982over 1 year ago
Well written

I have just started reading stories on this site but this is the best one so far. I would love to hear more about Sperry and Amy two characters that most definitely had my attention.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrvagirl@rvagirl
Your kinda punky, kinda cute girl-next-door. Trying to get back into the swing of writing. Comments and adoration might help convince me. The plan, to be tentatively completed before the Sun expands to swallow the Earth: - The Sperry Sessions (First Time) - MWF Cowboy (Gay ...