All Comments on 'The Next Step'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
chytownchytownover 3 years ago
A Story Well Told*****

Wonderful bit of story telling with good sex writing something believable. Thanks for sharing.

gingerEllenPgingerEllenPover 3 years ago

A beautiful story. Thank you :)

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 3 years ago
Loved It

Many of us older folk love sex, it is meant to be enjoyed and shared. Sex is the best medicine, oral is at the top! Thanks for the sexy story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It’s great to be a wood worker.

I’m not sure I can go back to work in my shop the same way now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Amazingly sensual, erotic and romantic! This story blew the roof off the 5 star scale!!

RodThrustinRodThrustinover 3 years ago
Hitting home

I really identified with his feelings about how much he missed the touch of a woman's skin and the toll age and loss takes upon us. I'm seventy and my wife, though not dead, has continuous multiple health problems that have put sex out of the question for about a decade. I miss it. But, I'm old and, to use a term no longer much used, unprepossessing in appearance. So I beat off once or twice a week and sometimes write what my libido leads me to imagine.

Five stars. There were 2 or 3 places where an extra word appeared--like you changed the wording but forgot to delete all of the previous choice.

Thanks for the story.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Really really really enjoyed the story... one of the best in Lit...Ten Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please another chapter in his shop on their own.

So she can see him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks for the story. It to closely mirrors my experience. My wife is gone on and I’d like another female friend but age and health issues get in the way. You made the event come alive for me. Well written with a few proofreading errors, very few.

NeoGatekeeperNeoGatekeeper8 months ago

Loved the positive message. I liked the formality of the ground rules too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.