The Next Step

Story Info
Gauge needs to feel Mia safe beside him...bathtub style!
1.3k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gauge looked at his burner phone like a deer in headlights. "Mama Monsantos is safe." After a few days of lacking answers from Captain Chase, Gauge got the news he was looking for.

Chase called him when he was able to and filled Gauge in on what had happened. Gauge was also aware that immunity proclamations had been provided to him and to Mia. That was the last piece of the puzzle. Marianna Monsantos was safe with Charles Monsantos at the American compound in Chicago.

Gauge had wanted to take down the American Monsantos cartel but Chase explained that through government weapons contracts that Charles Monsantos went legit and was assisting the United States Government with dismantling the Monsantos cartel. Also that Charles is who saved Mia's life and financed their witness protection. Charles is who chose Gauge to protect Mia.

Gauge sat on the weight bench with his knees on his elbows as he thought about it and about how Charles and everything he stood for went against his grain and everything he knew was right. He might be going legit but he built his empire on crime. Gauge had come to terms with it years ago when working under cover, and accepted that people who operate outside the law are not all bad. Gauge could not deny that Mama Monsantos and Mia both would be dead if relying on the police to save them.

Chase had described what Paulo Monsantos had done to Mia's mother and how she was found and Gauge was angry and disgusted. He realized then that Paulo would not just kill Mia...but do many things to her worse than death if he got his hands on her. He felt a kinship with Charles Monsantos starting in those moments.

A war had begun when a billion dollars in cocaine sunk to swim with the fishes and Charles had taken the cartel's Queen from under the King's nose and then burned his distribution port to the ground. Gauge was not willing to let more bloodshed happen in streets of Chicago so he would draw the fire to Italy. He didn't want to use Mia as bait, but to stop the war and ensure Mia's permanent safety, Gauge needed to end this quickly.

"Get me in touch with Charles Monsantos." Gauge switched off the burner phone and went to find Mia.

He needed to connect with her and come to terms with his plan and what he was about to do if Charles Monsantos wanted to work together. Gauge needed physical validation that Mia was safe with him and that she wasn't going anywhere. He had just found love after 40 years of being alone...and he wouldn't lose it now.

* * * *

Mia had just filled up the soaker tub with hot jasmine scented water and stepped into the bubbles. She was standing knee-deep in the tub when Gauge walked in unannounced. She laughed internally. Gauge had no concept of knocking after taking her virginity. The careful gentlemen that looked away and gave her the utmost privacy and respect was long-gone and Mia got her horn-dog back, but he was hers and she didn't mind. He made her feel incredibly sexy and wanted.

Gauge looked at her for a second and whispered, "Fuck," under his breath and he pulled his shirt over his head and pushed his workout shorts to the floor. Mia watched him advance on her with his cock risen to attention and he stepped into the water with her and sat down and pulled her into his lap with her back against his chest.

The water rose to her breasts when they sat in the water and it felt heavenly. Gauge ran his nose down her neck and fastened his lips over the crook of her shoulder causing her to moan as he slipped his hands under her arms in the water and grasped both breasts in his hands. He worked them and tweaked her nipples and made Mia squirm.

Gauge's mouth and hands were rough and Mia wondered what was on his mind. She was sure he was leaving marks on her neck and throat but she didn't care. It's like a string was tied directly between his lips and her aching center. His mouth on her neck and his fingers roughing up her nipples made her womanhood feel like a tongue was strumming between her thighs. It made her moan and sigh and squirm under his rough ministrations. It made her hurt so good.

Gauge growled against her shoulder in want. She could tell he was short on control and urgent for her right now. One of his hands trailed down her stomach to the slickness between her thighs in the water and he bit down on her shoulder as he squeezed one breast hard and plunged 2 fingers into her womanhood. Mia cried out from the roughness of it. A tiny bit of pain bringing the passion to life in the moment.

Thrusting his fingers into her deeply and hard...two, three, and four times...Gauge took both hands and lifted her easily from his lap in the water, positioned his cock at the right angle, and slammed her down into his lap.

Mia cried out at the sudden intrusion and the mind-numbing sensation of being full to the brim of Gauge's manhood. Gauge let out a hissing sound as he sunk into her to the hilt and reached up and fastened onto both breasts while he thrust up into her tight, wet sheath.

Gauge toyed with her nipples roughly and mercilessly and reached down to massage her clit as his climax built inside him. His cock was swollen and full and he wanted her to be pulsating around him when he came. Bringing his mouth back down onto her neck and wrapping one arm around her chest to play with one breast while using his other one to assault her stimulated, sensitive, and aching clit while he pounded into her was enough to send her over the edge as she cried out his name, breathless and panting.

Gauge wrapped both arms around her waist and bent his knees as he drove up into her sweet, pulsating, and quivering pussy. Using his strength to pull her down while he thrust up into her, Mia could only cry out over and over at the aftershocks of pleasure as Gauge rammed inside her as deep as he could go and with one last, long, thrust...came all over her womb. Mia felt his hot seed inside her and knew Gauge had found his release.

Gauge held her tight in the tub for a long time after that until the water started to cool. Then, he reached around her and drained the water and refilled it with hot water and added her scented product. Settling back into the freshly hot water, with their fingers and toes starting to wrinkle, Mia ran her fingers up and down Gauge's leg.

"What are you thinking about?" Mia asked softly.

Gauge laughed humorlessly, "I'm sorry if I hurt you."

Mia smirked, "It's okay, I liked it," and laid her head back on Gauge's chest and looked up at him.

Gauge's gaze brightened with a real smile and he kissed her face. "You would," and he laughed out loud.

"Seriously, what is up with you?" Mia was truly concerned. She studied his face intently to try and discern what it could be.

"Let's wash up and get out and we will talk about it." Gauge kissed her again and they both washed up quickly and went to pull on some lounge clothes.

Mia went to the kitchen and made a pot of coffee and poured 2 cups and sat at the bar beside Gauge. She had realized this was a serious conversation and was content not to badger it out of him but let him talk at his own pace and share what he needed to share.

It was hard. Mia had thought about her mother for weeks on end. She knew that Gauge would not keep important things from her and continued to pray and be patient. If there was anything else to do, she would do it.

I hope I rocked your socks! Thanks for reading! ~LadyF xoxoxo