When The Morning Came

Story Info
Gauge's lust can't be contained when waking up next to Mia!
2.3k words
4.25
1.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gauge woke up before dawn with a raging hard-on. His dick hurt it was so hard. He had been dreaming about sex and his hands felt empty without caressing the supple form he was currently spooning. Mia's beautiful, womanly behind was tucked firmly in the crook of his knees as he had wrapped himself around her in the night and his hot, thick manhood was rock hard and cradled tightly against the crack of Mia's ass. He was breathing hard and it was torturous not to thrust against her while she slept. He was upset with himself for giving in last night to his desires and making out with her like a horny teenager. Now it was going to be weird between them, but it was inevitable.

They would find a way forward because they couldn't go back. There was no doubt in his mind that she would have given her virginity to him last night and as he lay there and thought back over the events of the last few days, he was starting to believe that she was teasing him into breaking on purpose. Dressing skimpy, bringing him drinks, and brushing against him. He had been really good too. He only stared at her like a creepy horndog when she wasn't looking and he had carefully kept his hands to himself and maintained a friendly, protective demeanor. It was getting harder and it was just past 3 weeks since they were basically shacked up together while he made sure no one killed her, or worse.

That bear scared the hell out of them both, that was for sure. If it had not been for that bear shattering the patio table, he likely would have carried Mia to his bed and finished making her a woman last night. He wanted to think that he would have been able to put a stop to it but after a few beers and Mia's response...holy shit...did she ever respond... She wanted him. Her responses would have broken the man with the most control in the world.

They were sweet and innocent and the most honestly passionate sounds he had ever heard. He closed his eyes a moment and breathed deep to get himself under control as his cock jumped against her ass at the memory of the breathless moans coming from her throat last night.

Gauge had never slept with a virgin before and the difference in Mia's shy but intense passion while he was loving her and the arousal of the women he had been with in the past were apparent to him. She was open to every advance he made and she questioned nothing. He could feel her willingness to let him do whatever he wanted and her trust that he wouldn't hurt her and that he would make it good.

The most experienced women Gauge had sex with had been demanding, often wanting to lead, and not a submissive bone in their bodies. Sure a roll in the hay was fun in the short term but Mia was something special and he was not sure if he took her...if he could ever let her go.

So what was he to her? Was he the exciting older man that is fun for a while? Was he settling down material? If he was the only man in her adult life and she got bored later would she feel like she hadn't experienced life or resent him for taking advantage of her and tying her down?

Gauge was 40 and he wanted to settle down. The last few weeks showed him that he was no longer interested in meeting women in bars and then avoiding their calls for weeks until they gave up. He was tired of women trying to pin him down because they liked the idea of dating a COP. Gauge was considering a permanent career change too and didn't want someone that would rather be married to his badge than him.

He actually had a trust fund that he had never spent a dime from that was invested wisely and had to make it to 20 years to be eligible for his police pension. He didn't even have to work anymore. He could no longer work in the undercover field and he had no desire for a desk job or to walk the beat answering calls for disturbances and working traffic. His passion was terrorism, sex trafficking, and drugs. He had sacrificed his entire adult life dedicating himself to ridding Chicago of these evils while politicians cut the funding and passed laws that let criminals back out on the street hours after being arrested. Gauge was tired of it all. Let the young and hungry guys come in and fight, Gauge believed after he made sure that Mia was safe...he was really done. He had never maintained a serious relationship or had a family because he didn't want to leave them behind. Now it was Gauge's turn and he wanted all the things he had set aside when he was younger.

Gauge grabbed the tablet laying beside him on the bed and looked over the security alerts during the night and saw nothing out of the ordinary. He didn't expect to see anything because he and Mia had not left the property since coming to the Villa and there had been no opportunity to catch a glimpse of them out there and to track them. As long as they stayed at the Villa, they would not be found for a while and even if they did, Gauge had it covered. He had been planning different situations since the day they arrived in Italy. This is what Captain Chase wanted from him so 12 Gauge came out to play. He kept that side of himself hidden from Mia though. It was his rougher side and she was too innocent to see it.

Mia made a little noise in her throat as she stretched her back and ground her ass against his cock as she stretched the sleep from her muscles. Gauge's breath caught in his throat and he laid the iPad back on the bed. Reaching out for her hip, he gripped it tightly and eased her away from his aching member but Mia was still half asleep and melted back against him. "Fuck," Gauge muttered under his breath and softened his grip on her hip and slid his hand around to her flat, warm, smooth belly and ran his hand from below her belly button to the bottom of her breasts and back down. He bent over and nuzzled his nose in her neck behind her ear and he smelled her shampoo and it was intoxicating. Mia stretched her neck to expose it to him and moaned softly and Gauge was done. His cock hurt so bad he couldn't stand it. Mentally he knew the iPad was beside him and all the windows and doors to the Villa were barricaded so he gave in and with a soft growl in his throat, he kissed behind her ear and fastened his lips over the skin of her neck between her ear and her shoulder and he sucked gently and swept open mouth kisses up and down her neck.

Mia came awake panting with pleasure. Gauge had his hand on her belly and was kissing her neck. She gasped and panted and rubbed against where her back was up against his front. She felt how hot and hard he was and she pressed her tush against his manhood, reveling in the growl that ripped from his throat. His hand rubbed up her belly under her shirt until he filled his hand with her breast and rolled and caressed the nipple making her moan wantonly. She was embarrassed at the sounds she made but she couldn't help it and it seemed to spur Gauge on. Gauge made her feel so good and she just wanted more from him. She arched her back to push her breast further into his hand and he groaned at her responses.

"You're so sexy, Mia. You have no idea." Gauge mumbled quietly. "You make me so hard it hurts." His words embarrassed Mia but also made a flood of liquid heat squirt between her thighs. Her cheeks turned red and she was glad she was facing away from him so he could not see her face. She was breathing so hard and squirming under Gauge's attention...and he paid attention to her body carefully.

Trailing his hand down from her breast, he reached down and ran his hand down her thigh, feeling the silky smooth skin under his fingers. He knew she wanted him because the closer his fingers caressed to the edge of her short shorts, her legs would imperceptibly open a fraction.

Gliding his hand slowly up the caramel kissed tan skin, his fingers brushed the edge of the leg of her shorts and he played with it a second. He felt her hold her breath and tense for a moment as his fingers roamed under the fabric of her shorts and grazed the seam of her womanhood. He felt the dampness and the silky, hairless skin and he groaned in approval as his dick again jumped at the sensation as he slid his fingers through her hot wetness, learning her and finding that little bud of pleasure. Mia cried out softly at his touch and he loved the fact that he was touching where no man had ever touched before.

Mia reached back timidly and grasped his thigh with her hand and used it as an anchor for all the sensations he was making in her body. She was no longer in control of herself and waves of wanting and pleasure coursed over her as he bought one hand under her to grasp her breast and his other hand played between her legs. She felt how wet she was and she was so embarrassed but she was so far gone in the way he was making her feel. His hand on her breast, his hand between her thighs, and his mouth on her neck seemed like it was all connected and overwhelming and she wanted more. She ached for something more and while Gauge made her wild, she had an intense ache between her legs and her womanhood needed to be filled.

"Gauge, please, I need you." Mia whined quietly and moaned in frustration. Gauge took a deep breath. Her passion was no young, budding passion but a full-fledged womanly passion and he slid his middle finger deeply into her hot, tight channel. Mia sucked in a breath at the intrusion but it felt so good, her desire so wet that there was no pain. Gauge shuddered at the feel of her clenching around his finger like hot, wet velvet and imagined it was his cock she was clenched around. Gauge was struggling, he hurt so bad and wanted her so much, he was near to cumming in his shorts.

"Oh Gauge, please..." Mia wasn't even sure what she was saying, she just knew that only Gauge could assuage the raw hunger tearing her apart right now.

Gauge stopped what he was doing and laid his body on top of her so that his rock hard erection was pressed roughly against her belly through their clothes. She gasped and her sapphire blue eyes looked up into his steel gray ones. He reached up and smoothed her wavy black hair away from her face and grabbed her chin and held it as he looked directly into her eyes. He wanted her to understand and he spoke to her quietly and plainly.

"Mia, I want you. I have wanted you since the first time I saw you behind the bar."

He breathed deeply to try and get his need under control. "This isn't a fling. If I take your virginity, there is no going back for me."

He gently pressed his body down onto her and nudged her legs open and she gasped as he settled between her thighs and rubbed his cock up and down her pussy through their clothes.

He held her gaze as he gently stroked himself against her and she panted, "I've tried to keep my distance out of respect and duty but if you keep saying you want me I am not going to be able to hold back...We can talk about it later but if you want me to finish what we have started, you're accepting that you're mine. I'll never let you give yourself to someone else after this."

He pinned her to the pillow with his gaze of steel and studied her face as she digested what he said through her lust impaired mind.

Mia's heart soared with Gauge's confession while the weight of his body and the hardness of his manhood against her hot, aching center anchored her to the bed. She wanted him and she wanted him for keeps. If he was offering himself to her, she was going to take it.

Looking up into his eyes, she said raggedly, "I know being thrown together and living every single second together lately has accelerated what our relationship would have been outside of this situation but it's no less real to me. I don't want to ruin this right now and I don't expect you to feel the same...but I love you and I want this..." Mia tried to look away but Gauge grabbed her face and turned it back to him to keep her looking into his eyes.

She whispered quietly, "I want you. I only want you. No matter what that looks like." Her soft voice was completely sincere.

Gauge felt a surge of happiness in his chest at her admission as he saw that hero worship in her eyes along with...love. As much as he had pushed the thoughts from his mind as much as he could, he loved her too.

He dropped his head close to hers and whispered against her mouth, "I love you too, Mia. I have never said that to anyone else before besides my family...never to a woman besides my mother. There are firsts for both of us today", with that admission, he sealed his lips over hers and stroked their passion back into an inferno.

I hope I rocked your socks! Thanks for reading! ~LadyF xoxoxo