All Comments on 'The Nice Bloke'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AzPilotAzPilotover 13 years ago
Nice twist to the end, and a great story.

The pictures were a good addition, very good. A great story, well laid out and very well written. Thank you, sir.

theravenfoxtheravenfoxover 13 years ago
So Beautiful!

I'm a real sucker for 1st time stories and this one did NOT disappoint! You're a fantastic writer with a real knack for sensuality. Loved it! An easy 5 stars.

chargergirlchargergirlover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

You hit this one out of the park, hon. Loved the images, too. Though, your writing is so vivid and descriptive I still would've been able to see it all in my mind's eye. The ending was superb, Vic became a man in more ways than one. xo

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bravo!

Very nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love a Nice Bloke

Loved this story. What a great fantasy! Thank you for sharing it.

whambamwhambamover 13 years ago

These are great characters ... the measure of which comes when the twist arrives and is genuinely shocking. And there are some lovely details and word pictures throughout this ... some of my favourites were in the bar at the start. Great stuff.

AmitkevincloskeyAmitkevincloskeyover 13 years ago

The story was really the best story I've read till now. It was great how you described everything using words which brought the whole scene in front of my eyes. It really had a loving touch. I got a hard-on at about three times, but except for that I was feeling truly happy and loving. I am waiting for more stories for you in the future. (Perhaps, I liked the story because I am exactly like the guy in the story well... quite younger than him)

AmitdankevinAmitdankevinover 13 years ago

The story was really the best story I've read till now. It was great how you described everything using words which brought the whole scene in front of my eyes. It really had a loving touch. I got a hard-on at about three times, but except for that I was feeling truly happy and loving. I am waiting for more stories for you in the future. (Perhaps, I liked the story because I am exactly like the guy in the story well... quite younger than him)

I am Amitkevincloskey, but I forgot my password. That was my first comment.

BabyBlue2005BabyBlue2005almost 13 years ago
Delightful

Like a slice of treacle tart ... sweetly comforting but with a tang of lemon sharpness that shows clearly how good a story teller the author is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Wasn't bad, but the guy was way too timid for my liking. I don't think i've ever met someone in reality who blushed so much and said so little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Liked it because he was shy.

A kid like him would be shy and nervous faced with the possibility of sex, I know I was and probably blew several chances as a result. Luckily for him he met a woman needing an escape from her problems. I thought that the characters were realistic. That it never would have lasted is the only possible ending. It giving him confidence for the future is a nice touch. Well done.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
thanks for bringing back memories

at 19 I walked those same beaches. didn't skinny dip though, I was still a very naïve, immature, but nice bloke.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6088 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.