The Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," I murmured gently. "You okay?"

Sara nodded, shortly, looking back at the bed, and I could see her chest rising and falling quickly. I gently caressed her shoulders, and she let out a little moan as her head fell back.

"Just, take it slow, please?" she asked, her voice unsteady. "I'm, uh, a little nervous."

"Of course, my love." I leaned in and gave her a little kiss on the side of her neck...the feel of her skin against my lips made me suddenly dizzy. "We have all the time in the world."

She leaned back against me with a sigh, tilting her head to allow me better access to her soft, inviting neck, and I was suddenly very aware of her butt cheeks, gently resting against me.

Somehow my pants seemed to have gotten a bit tighter all of a sudden...

"Tell you what," I said then, raising my head to look into our reflection in the mirror that, only now, I noticed was on the other side of the bed. "Why don't we shower first...together?"

She caught her breath with a little gasp and bit her bottom lip as she nodded at my reflection. "I'd like that. But first," she twisted around in my arms like fluid satin and slid her arms up around my neck: "Kiss me."

Her lips were a heartbeat away from mine, and I could feel her breath as her chest began heaving again. I gazed deep into her eyes, and slowly lowered my lips to hers...and we kissed, a real kiss, for the first time.

It was indescribable. It was like heaven and fire and light and sound. It unmade me and forged me anew, the soft touch of her full lips...so warm and gentle, and it was like coming home and being left out in the dark at the same time, at once satisfying and yet leaving me voraciously empty and yearning for more.

It was like being re-born.

Her eyes drifted shut and she melted against me, a soft moan escaping her as I gathered her in my arms. She fit so perfectly; her beautiful body molded against mine as if we had been designed for each other. Her head tilted and our lips slid back and forth, tasting, yearning, drinking deeply of each other...until somehow my tongue touched her lips.

She gasped into my mouth and her eyes flew open. "What was that?"

I chuckled...or I tried to. In truth we were both breathing too heavily to talk coherently, and before I could say anything she glued her lips to mine again, open this time and tentatively exploring...and our tongues met and danced.

She whimpered, and my knees felt suddenly weak; she sagged against me and her lips writhed against mine, her fingers going up into my hair while I clasped her tightly to me, dimly noticing her breasts crushing against my chest.

I don't know how long we stood there like that, but it felt like an age before we came back up for air, gasping and panting and flushed. At least, she was flushed, a lovely blush suffusing her brow and bosom, and her lips swollen and parted...I imagine I looked about the same.

"Wow," she murmured, trying to get her breath. "What was that?" She giggled, and I chuckled breathlessly, and suddenly we were laughing in each other's arms.

She rested her head on my chest, and I wrapped my arms closer around her. We just stood, swaying gently, and then she looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "Thank you," she whispered, her soft hand caressing my face.

"Mm, for what?" I asked.

She smiled. "For loving me." She cocked her head coquettishly. "You do love me, right?"

I grinned. "Always."

"Say it," she demanded.

"Say what?" I played innocent.

"Say you love me, dummy!" she mock glared at me.

"You love me," I said obediently, and then caught her off guard as my fingers raced up her flanks, tickling her soundly. She jumped and shrieked with surprise, laughing hard and squirming in my arms.

"Stop! Stop it!" she gasped, twisting and out of breath. She finally caught my hands and held them, and looked up into my eyes. I leaned a little closer and whispered in her ear, "From the moment I first saw you, playing that violin, I knew you were for me. And I have loved you since long before that...I just didn't have a face to add to the soul I already knew was out there. You are my everything, my one, the woman I have been looking for my whole life." I paused, and now there were happy tears in her eyes again. "I love you."

She looked so adorable, with her long dark hair up in the back but a few locks loose and flowing around her face, her bare shoulders gleaming in the gentle light, and a look of yearning happiness on her face. I caught her in my arms and swung her around, off her feet, the same way I had seen that guy do at the convention, and her lips met mine again as I set her down.

"Now," I said once we disconnected. "How about that shower?"

She loosed a quick breath, and nodded. "Typical man," she said, trying to sound cocky but betrayed by the breathlessness of her tone. "Just wanting to see me naked."

It was supposed to be a playful taunt, but it came out with a gasp and the tension suddenly rose exponentially. I knew she was nervous, but there was a wild desire in her eyes, a molten fire burning and desperately trying to get out. For my part, well, my hands were starting to shake a little as we moved toward the bathroom.

Just as we reached the door, I impulsively grabbed her butt through her dress, and squeezed, not hard enough to hurt but not gently either. She gasped aloud and her back arched involuntarily, as she actually bent forward a little. Her hands clutched at the door frame, and she moaned as I kneaded her flesh, probing and digging a little, and I could see her trembling.

She was completely vulnerable, and we both knew it.

My heart was pounding and my mouth had gone dry again. I had never touched a woman like this before, and my brain was going into sensory overload...and we hadn't even taken off our clothes yet. She looked at me over her shoulder, and the raging desire in her eyes was almost enough to undo me...but there was a look of fear, too, or perhaps just apprehension, that made me stop and lean forward to kiss her again. She was so delicate, so beautiful, and a part of me wanted to ravish her on the spot, to take her as mine and claim her deeply.

But I couldn't bear the thought of hurting her, and we had to take it slow. I tried to think of her as a rose, a flower that needed gentle care and nurturing to reach it's blossoming.

The bathroom was one of the most luxurious features of the cabin, and with good reason: this one was the honeymoon suite, of sorts, and whoever had designed it had that in mind.

There were variable lights, that could be dimmed or brightened, and the walls gleamed softly with the golden ambiance of polished pine. A thick, soft mat rested upon the floor before the bathtub, which was made of smooth flagstone and actually rested a little below the level of the floor, with steps leading down into it. And I didn't know this at first, but the stone walls around it had heating elements built in... because few things are more uncomfortable than a cold stone shower.

The space wasn't really large, but there was room for us both to stand a few feet apart and be able to move around; and as we stood there and looked at each other yet again, it felt like there was a warm, comforting cocoon around us both.

Sara's eyes were dark in the soft light, and a very beautiful flush was stealing across her cheeks. It was time, and we knew it.

She reached up and pulled the pin out of her hair, and with a gentle shake of her head her lovely dark tresses tumbled down around her face. She peeked out of them as I shrugged off my jacket, and then loosened and removed my tie. There were hooks in the back of the door, and I turned and hung them up as she sat down on the toilet to remove her shoes.

There was something intensely cute about her bare toes, peeping out from under her hem when she stood up, and it distracted me as I kicked off my shoes and unbuttoned my shirt. Sara seemed to be trying not to look at me, whether out of bashfulness or nerves I wasn't sure, but I heard her gasp quietly as I pulled off my shirt and dropped it to the floor.

I am by no means a muscular kind of guy, but I do work hard and I don't carry any extra weight, and I guess it shows. I gave her a little smile and undid my belt, and her eyes got wide and she blushed furiously when I shoved my pants down and stepped out of them.

I stood still for a moment, in just my boxers, and tried to act like I wasn't scared clean out of my skin, no pun intended. But my heart was pounding and I had a hard time controlling my breathing.

Sara watched me with her wide eyes, and when I didn't move, she seemed to remember she was still wearing her dress. Languidly she turned, and, drawing her hair forward to expose the nape of her neck, she bowed her head a little and whispered, "Undress me please."

I gulped and my whole core clenched. I stepped up close behind her and oh so gently breathed on the back of her neck. She shivered and gave a little gasp, and I brought my hands up to the small zipper at the top of her bodice. I swear the darned little thing got even smaller as I fumbled with it, my fingers suddenly too big and clumsy, and internally I berated the fashion designers who made stuff like this so ridiculously hard to handle.

But it was only a moment, and then I was watching, almost like I was someone else, as my hand was drawing the zipper down, slowly exposing a widening sliver of skin. She trembled as it slowly ventured southward, past the band of her strapless bra and on down to the small of her back, right to the top of her black lace panties. Her hands instinctively went to the front of her dress to hold it up. The curve of her spine was so lovely, and my fingers brushing against the skin of her back made her gasp and shiver with every touch. I couldn't have spoken to save my life: I was breathing hard and fast, through my clenched teeth.

The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. I gently rested my hands on her hips, and her shoulders twitched...I leaned forward and planted a very soft kiss at the base of her neck. She moaned softly, and then again as my hands slid upward, past the swell of her hips and her slender waist, gliding over the silky fabric up her back until, so very softly, my fingers left the satin and traced across the exposed skin of her back.

It was intoxicating. Her skin was hot to my touch, almost burning my hands, or at least that's how it felt, and her head was drooping forward and I could hear her breathing turning shallow. I slipped my hands into the back of her dress and gently slid them outward, across her quivering shoulder blades, taking the fabric along until my fingers curved around her shoulders.

Her dress fell with a gentle rustle, to bunch up around her waist...and I heard myself moan aloud as I looked at her bare back, and my hands skimmed back down her flawless skin.

She gave a little cry and her head went up and fell back, and I couldn't resist: I pressed my lips to her exposed neck again and she writhed against me, gasping as she reached back and grabbed at me, whatever part of me she could get her hands on. My hands gripped her bare hips and pulled her back against me, and then swept upward across her stomach to cup her full breasts.

Her hands covered mine as I kneaded the soft flesh within her bra. Looking down over her shoulder I had a perfect view of her creamy breasts, and the way the soft skin yielded and gave in to my touch, and the way she moaned when my thumbs grazed over her protruding nipples, which were trying to poke clean through the thin fabric...my boxers were getting tighter and I was fighting to keep from just throwing her to the floor and screwing her brains out.

"That's really nice," she whispered, turning her face to kiss my cheek. I tore my eyes from the enchanting swell of her breasts and kissed her again, this time our tongues going straight in and caressing each other...and my fingers found the front snap of her bra and it gave way.

She gasped into my mouth, and I groaned and nearly fell to the floor as I felt the warm, soft, yielding flesh filling my bare hands for the first time. Her nipples were hard and pointy under my thumbs, making her shiver as I tweaked them, and my cock was straining dangerously in my shorts...and all of a sudden I tore myself away and stepped back.

She swayed unsteadily for a moment, and turned to face me. There was confusion in her eyes, her hair was wildly askew and her hands impulsively covered her heaving globes.

"What's wrong, Josh?" she breathed unevenly, with a slight frown. She blushed as she glanced down at herself, her dress wantonly bunched at her lovely waist.

I gulped hard. "Nothing," I managed to get out. "But if we don't slow down, we'll never make it into the shower." She gave a breathless little laugh, and I grinned back, then let my eyes rove over her body, brazenly, obviously, willing her to feel my burning desire for her.

Have I mentioned how beautiful she is? Her long dark hair was a frame for a face that was pale and lovely, slender, with finely formed features that to me were just perfect. Her neck was slender and delicate, curving out into exquisite shoulders...with the most beautiful pearlescent breasts I had ever seen, and the only real ones at that, swelling from her chest. She dropped her hands as she saw my eyes sliding over her, and with a very pretty blush she showed me her charms...and I was enraptured. They were full, and round and perky, and as I had already experienced, they filled my hands to overflowing...and I have fairly large hands. Her pink nipples stood proudly, belying the shrinking shyness that seemed to overtake her, just begging to be kissed and suckled, with the darker area, the areola I think? about the size of a quarter-dollar...they were utterly perfect.

It took some effort to look away from them and continue my visual feast...but I was rewarded with the most beautiful, flat abdomen and finely sculpted hips, just flaring out from her slender waist before disappearing into the tangled white satin that she still wore...and the top of her lacy black panties, peeking sensually out, and providing an awesome contrast to her pearly skin.

I glanced back up at her face. She was blushing and biting her bottom lip, and there was an unmistakable fire in her eyes, a desire that was consuming her core. That's how she expressed it to me later...at the time I could only marvel at the beauty of her flushed face and lovely young body.

But we had to keep going...couldn't spend the night there in the bathroom. I took a deep breath to steady myself.

It didn't.

So, I just took another and without stopping to think about it, shoved my boxers straight down to the floor.

Now it was my turn to get warm in the face, but Sara gasped and her hand went to her mouth again. She was blushing furiously and staring at my groin...more accurately, at the very erect part of me that was protruding from my groin.

"Oh my," I heard her murmur. "Is that, um, will that fit?"

Now, like I said, I'm an average guy, so I don't think I would have had anything to be ashamed of anyway; but the way she said that...I felt like I was a heck of a lot bigger. I couldn't help giving a smug grin at her tone.

"Sure it will, you'll see," I assured her. "You'll get bigger too, remember?"

Her eyes were still a bit wide as she looked back at me, and I gestured toward her waist. "Your turn," I said hoarsely.

She blushed again. "Um, okay." How I love this woman!

Hesitantly, her hands went to her waist and poised, thumbs sliding in between flesh and fabric. She looked down, and her breath turned shallow again...and then she pulled her dress and panties down together with a sharp exhale.

Her hands covered her crotch as she straightened back up...her legs were absolutely gorgeous. I can't tell you how many times I had thought about those glorious legs, imagined them bare past what her shorts ever revealed, imagined them wrapped around me, the silky smoothness, the intense warmth they would radiate...

"Hands by your sides, my love," I said, my voice lower and shakier than I intended. She looked at me with a mix of shyness and lust...and her hands drifted away from her sex and left her open to my gaze.

My mouth fell open a little and my breath went out of me in a rush. She was so utterly lovely there, her lips swollen and pink, completely bare...and glistening slightly. Her breath was coming hard and fast, and when I glanced at her face her head was up and slightly back, almost like she was trying to look defiant...but my eyes instantly went back to her womanhood.

"You shaved?" I muttered; the only semi-coherent thought left in my brain. She nodded breathlessly.

"Waxed. My mother taught me." A fleeting look of concern crossed her lovely face. "You like it, right?"

I walked the few feet to her and took her face in my hands. "I love it," I whispered, and kissed her deeply. She moaned and leaned into me, her hands caressing my back, and I felt the heat and softness of her breasts rolling against my chest.

We disconnected with a sigh, and I held her eyes with my own as I stepped back. Silently, I raised one finger and twirled it around indicating I wanted her to spin. A shy smile crept over her lips and she slowly and coyly turned around, watching me over her shoulder as my eyes feasted on her nakedness.

And as for her butt...if you took sexy and mixed it with adorable, and gave it a playful bit of jiggle, you might have some idea of the incredible beauty I was treated to. Her butt was firm and round, and just the right size. The cheeks bounced perkily as she gave a little wiggle, and I looked back up at her and we laughed.

Then I nodded toward the tub. "Will you do the honors, my lady?" I asked chivalrously, and she giggled breathily and stepped over to the tub faucet. She bent, perhaps a little more than strictly necessary, and turned on the tap while I gaped at the cleft between her cheeks. Her pussy peeped out coyly, the damp lips pressed together by her thighs, and seeing me watching she gave another playful wiggle.

My mind was still trying to process the fact that I was alone with a naked girl, and that she was mine. The blood was charging through my veins and throbbing in my manhood. She looked so soft and smooth all over, so delectably good.

Once the water was warm enough she stepped into the spray, with gentle sigh as the water cascaded down her body.

"Aren't you going to join me, my lord, please?" she said, with another shy blush. I love her ability to blush.

And I didn't wait to be asked again. I stepped down into the tub with her and gathered her wet, slippery, nubile body into my arms. Our lips met again under the showerhead, and we made out with reckless abandon. My hands stroked all over her back and sides, teasing the flanks of her breasts, and she moaned into my mouth as her lips writhed and her tongue danced with mine. Her hands swept down to grab my butt, and my cock stiffened as it was caught between our heaving bodies.

I leaned her backwards a little, pressing my lips hard against hers, and caught her tongue between my teeth. She whimpered as I bit down just a little and her hands came up to cup my face. My arm went around her to support her, and the other hand found a wet and squishy breast...and squeezed. She jumped and her head fell back with a laugh, and I took the opportunity to devour her sweet neck while the hot flesh yielded in my grasp.

Then, and I'm not exactly sure how, she was sliding to her knees in front of me and came face to face with my manhood, erect and proud and very happy to see her. She blushed again, looking for all the world like a lovely water nymph with her hair hanging wet across her shoulders and her lips, kiss-swollen and parted. She looked up at me from under her eyelashes and whispered, "Can I touch it?"