The Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just hearing her say that made the member in question twitch and she jumped a little...I should mention that Sara is rather easily startled, and this situation was so new and all...yeah. Back to the story.

I could only nod, and the anticipation made my head feel light. My breath was coming in shallow gasps, and I braced myself against the warm stone wall as her delicate little fingers stroked across my shaft.

It was heaven. I closed my eyes and moaned, tilting my head back in the shower...and almost jumped out of my skin when something very wet and very warm and very alive suddenly engulfed my cock head. My eyes flew open and there she was, naked, soaking wet, kneeling before me with her pretty lips wrapped around my shaft and her big, lovely eyes staring straight into mine.

"Oh baby," I moaned, my hand coming to rest behind her head as she started to bob. "That's incredible...don't stop..."

Her mouth was snug, and her tongue was playing wicked, wicked games with the underside of my cock. Then there was a sucking sensation, and things got tighter and slicker and I watched as almost my whole cock disappeared into that beautiful mouth. She was sucking hard, and I threw my head back and groaned again as I felt her swallow, repeatedly, the contractions rippling down my shaft in exquisite torture.

Then she hummed.

And I lost it.

The whole world exploded in brilliant waves of pleasure and I could only grunt as my hips jerked, spewing my pent-up cum deep into her willing throat. I cried out, writhing in ecstasy...how can I possibly describe the sensations? Never had I felt anything like this; and she kept faithfully sucking until I came back down to earth, lightheaded and braced against the shower wall...

I heaved a deep, shuddering breath and opened my eyes. She was still kneeling in front of me, my spent cock dangling near her lips, and she looked very happy with herself. She smiled and opened her mouth, and I gasped when I saw her tongue coated in white. She swallowed noisily and then gave my cock a very dainty little kiss.

"How was that, my lord?" she asked in the same shy tone, looking up bashfully. I was still breathing heavily, and I reached down and grabbed her and hauled her up to her feet, planting my lips firmly on hers as she giggled in delight. I could still taste a little of me in there...

"That, my lady," I answered, my hands groping her butt and her arms around my neck, "was absolutely fantastic." I kissed her again and she sighed. "But how on earth did you learn to do that?"

She actually looked a little embarrassed. "Um, well, I practiced. With...with bananas."

My eyebrows went up. "Bananas?" I could just see it now: my beautiful wife, sucking whole bananas down her throat...I swallowed a laugh. "Why bananas?"

She was tracing circles on the back of my neck, and I kinda wanted to lean my head back and just purr. She was so pretty, the water streaming down over her and me.

"Well," she said, "I figured they'd be about the right size, and I knew you would love it if I could go deep, you know; and if anything went wrong, well, bananas are easy to swallow."

My hands were wandering over her wet back, and she closed her eyes and sighed. "I suppose they are...never thought of it that way," I said. She smiled and leaned her head back a little. I took the cue and nuzzled her neck. "You know I'll never be able to look at a banana the same again," I murmured against her skin.

She made a noise between a laugh and a gasp, as my lips found and sucked on her earlobe. Then I spun us around so that she was against the wall, and as her eyes opened I planted a tender kiss on the tip of her nose.

"Now," I told her, "My turn."

Her eyes widened for a moment, and then fluttered back shut with a moan as my lips slid down her neck and across her chest. She tasted so good, so warm and smooth...and her head fell back as I skimmed her breast and sucked a whole nipple into my mouth.

"Oh Josh!" she gasped, arching her back to offer more of her breast to my ravenous mouth. "Oh! Oh my goodness!"

And then my hand slid down across her stomach, right to her crotch and gently, so gently traced the outline of her puffy lips. She squirmed and her hips bucked as a gentle cry came out of her mouth. Her hand seized mine and dragged my fingers through her dripping cleft...and then she opened her eyes wide and scared when my lips left her taut nipple and trailed southward, across her quivering, delectable flesh.

"Oh!" she gasped, as I gently nibbled at the joint of her thighs...her skin is so impossibly smooth! "Oh my," she whimpered, feeling my tongue swirl across the swell of her mound. "Oh Josh, please," she moaned, stopping me and looking into my eyes, "you don't have to, Josh, I don't need—"

"Shh!" I stopped her, laying my finger on her lips, while her eyes were very big above it. "I want to," I growled, and then, without breaking eye contact I dragged my tongue straight through her slick, hot folds.

She gave a shuddering moan and wilted against the wall...and I ravenously licked her again and again. Her flesh was soft and yielding and so exquisitely sweet...like nectar. I buried my tongue as deep inside her tight opening as I could get it, and I felt my cock hardening back up again.

Then it happened. I placed my hand on her mound, to hold her squirming hips still; she was writhing above me, whimpering with pure need, and I was in awe at the sight of such wanton nakedness and pleasure...when my thumb brushed the top of her slit. Suddenly she cried out, almost a scream, and her thighs went rigid, clamping my jaw between their silky heat. Her torso throbbed and jerked, and a look of panic came over her face.

"OH JOSH!" she wailed. "What's happening! OH! AhH! I feel it...It's coming...AAAHHHH!!!"

I had to grab her soft hips and pin her to the wall as she began yelping, her body spasming hard and out of control. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth opened in one long wail of pure ecstasy...and a flood of nectar streamed out of her sex into my mouth...which I had managed to keep glued to her pussy the whole time.

Her hands found my head and compulsively ground my face deeper into her wet crotch, her hips bucking and squirming as the aftershocks of her orgasm rippled through her. I tried to keep my eyes on her face...but her breasts kind of got in the way, quivering and swaying with her body. I reached up and pinched one nipple and she jerked...and then all at once she went limp and I had to hold her up, my hands sliding up the backs of her soft thighs. I stood and scooped her up into my arms, and she wrapped her arms and legs around me, and buried her face in my neck. She was still spasming, and I was in awe of the beauty I had just seen...and the fact that she could be so vulnerable with me, and share her most sacred pleasure so openly.

It actually brought tears to my eyes, and then I heard her sniffle against me.

"Are you okay?" I whispered into her hair.

"I don't know," she moaned. She raised her face to mine; there were tears streaming done her cheeks. "That was so wonderful," she whimpered, shivering. Her forehead drooped to rest against mine. "I feel like I've been taken apart and rebuilt...I've never felt anything like that."

She was still shivering, despite the hot water streaming over us, and I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. "I love you," I whispered.

Carefully I eased us down to sit, her still perched in my lap, and hugged her close till the trembling faded. She raised her head and fixed her lips to mine again, and her fingers started trailing though my hair. It was a tender, sweet, gentle kiss...and it brought me roaring back into life beneath her.

She must have felt me growing, directly under her pussy, because she giggled into my mouth and pulled back. "Ready to go already, huh?" she asked with a smile. "I think I'm gonna like you."

"You better," I quipped, nipping at her nose. "Cause if you don't, I might be tempted to betake my hand to this very cute butt." And I gave her a playful smack on the backside.

She jumped and squawked. "Hey!" she laughed. "Watch it mister!"

I captured her lips again and we shared another kiss. How could this ever get old? She wiggled a little on my lap, which only served to make me even harder.

"Come on," I said against her mouth. "Let's get out of here."

I helped her up to her feet...she was a little weak in the legs, she said...and turned off the water. We stepped out and I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around us both.

She snuggled up to me as I dried her back and tousled her hair a bit, and her hands found their way down to my manhood again.

"Hm, you're so hard," she murmured dreamily...she was decidedly more relaxed now. Her hands were so soft, much softer than mine had ever been, and she nuzzled affectionately at my neck as her fingers stroked and squeezed gently.

"Love, you'd better stop that or you'll be the undoing of me," I said softly into her hair, not wanting her to stop but not wanting to cum yet either. She giggled...how I loved the sound of her delight! and we got back to the business of drying off each other's body.

I noticed then that we hadn't even bothered to close the bathroom door, and it made me chuckle a little; but then my mind was otherwise occupied as Sara flashed a seductive look over her shoulder at me and strolled out into the bedroom. And by strolled, I mean swaggered. She swung her hips from side to side, making her lovely naked butt sway and bounce with each step. She reached the bed and bent over, keeping her legs straight while she placed her hands flat on the coverlet, and wiggled her bottom in my direction.

She looked back at me over her shoulder, her hair draped across her back, and there was a self-satisfied smirk on her face as she saw I hadn't moved from the doorway.

"What's the matter, my lord?" she purred. "Aren't you going to join your lady?"

Her pussy was gleaming in the light of the lamp, the slick folds dewy and moist between her legs.

I gulped, and she bit her lip and sighed as I walked toward her. She looked forward, watching our reflection in the mirror across the bed, and moaned as I ran my hand over the soft skin of her butt. I sank my fingers into her flesh, groping her and squeezing her cheek, and then I knelt behind her and dragged my tongue through her sex again.

"Oh my," she moaned, her hips squirming in my hands. I licked her deep and long, and then opened my mouth and sucked her whole sweet pussy into my lips. She groaned and arched her back, thrusting her ladyplace harder into my face. My teeth grazed across her lips and she shuddered, dropping her head to the comforter.

I was beginning to notice something: seeing and feeling her pleasure and arousal was actually turning me on more than the idea of her pleasuring me. Hearing her moan, watching as her naked body writhed and squirmed under my ministrations, and knowing that I was making her lose control of herself...it was like a powerful drug, and I dug in deeper and gripped her hips harder as she started whimpering again.

At the same time, the knowledge that she was willing to be vulnerable with me, to allow me to do things to her, to touch her and take her and do what I pleased with her...the trust and the love of it all hit me like a train. I felt humbled...and exhilarated; so I started nibbling on her pussy, letting my teeth sink ever so gently into her hot, wet, quivering flesh. She cried out and clawed at the bed, her whole butt trembling and sweat breaking out on her skin. My hands gripped the backs of her soft thighs, and then my lips and tongue found her little clit, like a third nipple only bigger and very slick...and as I sucked it between my lips and strummed my tongue across it she started jerking again.

"Josh!" she gasped, her toes curling and her thighs starting to quiver. "I think....ahh...I think I'm gonna cum again....ohmygoodnessdon'tstoppleeeasse!"

She wailed as the spasms took over her pretty, slender body. She was gleaming, a light dew of sweat shining on her skin, and the muscles in her back were contacting and squirming as she cried out into the bedspread. I kept my face firmly planted in her sex, sucking for dear life and gently nibbling on her little button.

Suddenly she threw her head back and let out a yell, her whole body going rigid, and a flood of girly nectar drenched my jaw. Her butt cheeks clenched and unclenched violently, right there in my face, and she was gasping for air.

"Stop!" she gasped, squirming away as her clit became too sensitive. "Too much..." she mumbled, collapsing back onto the bed. I sat back on my haunches and I couldn't help it...I was grinning like a fool. She turned her head and looked back at me, breathing hard, her hair across her face, and smiled back with her eyes half shut.

"Thank you, Josh," she said very prettily, and for good measure I leaned in and gave her one good hard lick before standing up. She jumped and giggled, and I stood back to survey my handiwork.

She was breathing hard, laying half on the bed with her hips and legs hanging off, resting her knees on the floor. I couldn't stop looking at her beautiful butt, so round and cute and perfect, and the moisture dripping out of her sex and running down the inside of her thighs. Her back was heaving, her hands still clutching at the comforter, and her hair was all over the place. The picture of relaxation.

I leaned over her, supporting myself on my arms beside her, and planted a hot kiss in the middle of her back. She sighed and her eyes closed.

"You make me feel so good, Josh," she murmured. "Like a princess."

"My princess," I mumbled into her damp skin, and she smiled...and gasped as my fingers slipped between her legs again. It was so slick and wet down there, and hot...like a mini oven. I grinned as the thought of hot dogs in an oven came to mind. My hot dog was aching for a feel of this oven...

Gently I turned her over, and she smiled up at me as I scooted us both up onto the bed. Her breasts were slick with sweat, so full and round and swollen, and I leaned down and suckled her nipples gently for a few minutes. She cooed and sighed, and then pulled my face up to hers for a kiss.

"Mm, I can taste myself on you," she giggled.

"You like it?" I asked.

She made a production of licking my lips with her dainty little tongue, and frowned consideringly. "Yeah," she said slowly, "I think I do."

I nipped her nose again. "Good. Cause I got more where that came from," and I dragged my fingers through her sex again and presented them to her mouth. She smiled and sucked two into her lips, smacking and swallowing noisily, and even bobbing her head off the bed as if it was a mini cock.

My eyes glazed, and she laughed. "Delicious," she declared.

I dipped my head and kissed her again. "You know you are unbearably cute?" I told her. She smiled again...I swear I'll never get tired of that smile. Then her eyes flicked down, just a touch nervously, and I looked deep into her eyes.

"Are you ready, my love?" I asked her tenderly, gathering her in my arms. She nodded and swallowed.

"Yeah," she said breathlessly. "Please just go slow, okay?"

I nodded and reached down between us, guiding my cock head to rest against her lips. I groaned a little as her slick flesh touched me, and I murmured, "Spread your legs, my love."

She obliged, and I heard her breath hitch as I pushed a little, getting the head seated firmly between her lips. I took her face in my hands and kissed her deeply again. "Try to relax, darling," I told her...and then thrust, gently, into her slick cleft.

She gasped, as the head of my cock slid in an inch or two, and I stroked her face with my thumbs.

"I love you," I whispered against her lips, and then thrust again, this time going in a little more and hitting resistance. I had to stop and clench my teeth to keep from cumming too soon...she felt so good and slick and hot. It was incredible...really indescribable.

"Darling, I have to go deeper," I told her, breathlessly, and she nodded and swallowed. "I love you," she said softly. "Take me."

I heaved a breath and thrust, hard...and something gave way inside her. She cried out, eyes shut and her hands clutching my shoulders. There were tears gleaming on her cheeks.

"Almost there my love," I groaned, and gave one final push...and sank deep into her. She cried out again and grabbed me, her arms around my neck. I held still, which wasn't easy...her pussy was quivering and rippling around my shaft. She was crying softly, but when I tried to say something she relaxed and lay back, looking up at me with tears in her eyes. "Please keep on," she asked quietly, and I kissed her again and pulled back, then thrust forward. She groaned again, but not as agonized as before and there was less resistance inside her.

"I'm not going to last long," I told her, and she managed to smile. "I'm yours, take me," she murmured, and that did it for me.

I tried to go slow, I really did...but once I thrust in again, and she whimpered in more pleasure than pain, I couldn't help it and started going faster. To my surprise, she wrapped those incredible legs around my hips and started pulling me in, deeper, and harder, and her breath was turning shallow again.

"Better now?" I grunted, as my hips smacked into her butt again and again, her pussy dripping around my cock and sucking and squelching as I withdrew. She nodded. "Much better," she whimpered. "It feels good now...oh my...uh, I think I'm going to....ooooohhh...."

And her voice trailed off as she actually started to orgasm again. Her eyes rolled back and her lips parted, and she moaned out one long continuous word: "Joossssh....!"

It was so beautiful I wanted it to last forever...but no such luck. I gave one last mighty smacking thrust and emptied myself into her with a growl. My whole body locked up and trembled, and I think I saw stars...and then I collapsed onto her, our heaving bodies sweaty and sticky and sated.

I looked down into her eyes as I caught my breath. "That," I said unsteadily, "was incredible."

She smiled delightedly. "Mm, yeah. I love you so much..."

I gathered her in my arms and rolled over, taking the bedspread with us and sweeping it over our nakedness, and we drifted off to sleep.

Later that evening, we lay together, me on my back and her curled against my side, her leg thrown across mine and a very pleasant heat from her pussy, pressed against my hip. Her head was resting on my shoulder and her fingers tracing circles on my chest. I stroked her hair and just marveled at the naked beauty laying there in my arm.

"Sara?" I said, after a while. "There's something I'd like to tell you."

She shifted and looked up at me, her big blue eyes full of love.

"I want you to know, that for the rest of my life, I promise that I will always be available for you." I wasn't exactly sure how I was going to say this, so I just adlibbed. She looked a little puzzled.

"I mean sexually," I added. "As much as I can possibly manage, I want you to know that I will never turn you down if you want me...anytime, anywhere. Okay?"

She smiled and kissed my chest. "Okay." Her eyes were soft and gleaming...I could lose myself in them forever. "And I promise that too," she added. "I am yours, and you can take me whenever you want...and I hope you do it a lot." She grinned, and I grinned back and kissed her soundly. She's so adorable....

"So," I began, as she settled back down on my shoulder, "I was thinking...maybe someday I'll come home and you'll be doing the laundry in the living room..."

I paused, and she waited...and then looked up at me. "And?"

"And," I went on dramatically, sliding my hand down to caress her soft bottom, "I might come up behind you and..."