The Night Agent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clearly that was more than ok for me! For your first time I'm impressed with how at ease you felt with me in the room whilst you were touching yourself like that. It bodes well for you working here." Martha looked at him in confusion; "How did you know it was my first time?"

"Val is a very trusted friend of mine, and she has high hopes for you yet, Martha." Liam winked knowingly at her shocked expression to his knowing her real name. Leaving Martha speechless, Liam picked up his briefcase and made his way to the door. "Anyway, it was a pleasure to meet you, Artemis. I hope this is not the only time I get to see you away from that reception desk." The door of the Green room clicked shut behind him, leaving Martha on the bed in a pool of her own juices with the sparkly, pink dildo still in her hand. Artemis smiled, surprised and satisfied about her new experience and persona, and all the possibilities it presented here at the Electra.

*End of Chapter 2*

12