No One Can EVER Know

Story Info
Stuck here, it's fuck or freeze.
5.2k words
4.61
33.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Short story, a total work of fiction.

---

One of the things I enjoy most is the outdoors. Camping, hiking, canoeing, all seasons, all weather, I just love being out in the wild, away from crowds. I was in my third year of university, studying Earth Science, with the idea that I would be a field geologist after I graduated. We had field trips and excursions to mines and places with interesting or unique geology. Those were awesome. The class work, meh, it was OK. Labs were fun though.

I was living on campus once again, I know, lame for someone in third year. Last year I'd tried sharing a townhouse with some friends and classmates. Dismal fucking disaster. You'd think you'd have more privacy in a house versus a dorm, but nope. I found dorm life tolerable, at least here. I was also kind of a loner, because my hobby/lifestyle - the outdoors - was a solitary thing for me. I liked girls, hell I'd love to have a girlfriend, but I'd never met anyone I could tolerate being that close to all the time. And even the outdoorsy types were not that thrilled with my desire to be roughing it in the middle of nowhere.

One of the few student orgs I belonged to was the Outdoors Crew. They had several back-country outings a year, which I really enjoyed. The people in the group were a little too sociable for me, so when I went on those trips I brought my own single tent. The rest slept in bigger tents, like four-person jobs. Packing in, they split the tent parts amongst a few people to spread out the load. It worked for them, but I hated sharing a tent with anyone. I always brought my own ultralight stuff with me and camped a little apart from the others.

We had a mid September outing planned, partly as an intro for the frosh, to get them hooked early. They wanted everyone in on this, to make it a bonding experience. So long as I had my own tent, I was fine with the rest. The plan was to hike through the hills and valleys of a remote area, two days in, 3 days at base camp, and two days out. It would be a very demanding trip for the noobs, but those who chose to come would definitely enjoy it.

There were 12 of us, including 3 women. My choice of bringing my own gear was welcome, due to the odd number of women. The ladies split a 3-person tent, and the guys were in a pair of 4-person tents, plus me by myself. The first day was easy, no one was tired yet, but our food barrels were full, so the people hauling those worked extra hard on the way in. I walked sweep, making sure nothing got dropped and no one got left behind. I collected a few things on day one, and the Expedition Commander ('expedition commander', fuck, these guys have to make everything sound so stupid) warned everyone to be more careful as he handed things back to their owners.

Day two, middle of the afternoon, I heard thunder in the hills. The group was all ahead of me, up a steep ridge past a valley with a stream running through the bottom. I'd lagged behind to stare out across the hills and just soak in the ambiance and solitude. I got to the top of the ridge on my side of the valley and found Jayce there, looking out to the west at the black clouds.

Jayce is a lesbian, one of those butch girls who doesn't care if you don't like her. Very much out and proud. That didn't bother me at all, but she seemed to like antagonizing anyone who had a problem with her. As a result she came across as bitchy and argumentative. I never bothered her, or pretty much anyone else either, because I prized my solitude. She was knowledgeable about the outdoors, very fit and strong, and a real asset on any outing. But personally I found her a bit abrasive.

Thunder rolled again, much closer, and we were both startled when a lightning strike hit the other side of the range of hills, right in front of us. There was only a second and a half before the thunder, so it was REAL close. Looked like a cold front sweeping through.

"Shit, that was a close one." said Jayce.

"We'd better get moving." I said.

Then the skies opened up. We could hear the front approach, the hiss of the rain was loud as it came on. It poured, so hard you could hardly see the trail in front of you, and we could hear thunder all around us. I yelled through the downpour "We gotta get down off this ridge!".

We scrambled down the slick trail, and got half way down the valley, and I turned aside from the path, which was quickly becoming a fair sized stream. We huddled in the indifferent shelter of a clump of evergreens and peered out at the storm. The weather report had said 'unsettled' before we left, so I guess this fits the bill. These late summer storms were usually short and violent, so I figured we'd wait it out.

"Let's wait here for it to let up a bit." I said.

She nodded, "Good idea."

We sat there for a few minutes and the weather did change. It got worse. The wind picked up, blowing straight down the little valley, and the rain actually came down harder. We were soaked. And I dunno about her, but I was getting cold. he temperature was dropping fast. It had been 32C ten minutes ago. Felt like 15 now.

"We gotta move, I'm freezing just sitting here!" she said. Yeah, I guess she was cold too.

She got up, so I followed her, working our way downhill in an attempt to cross the valley and catch up to the group. 'Don't get separated' is a main tenet for backwoods hiking. As we approached the stream at the bottom, we could hear it. No longer a stream, it was a raging torrent. No way past that, we would have to wait for the water level to drop.

"Fuuuuck!" she screamed at the river. "Now what do we do?"

Jayce was shivering, and so was I. The day had been very hot and humid earlier, but now, wearing shorts and T shirts in the cold pouring rain, we were very much at risk of hypothermia. Then the sound of the rain changed. It was mixed with ice pellets now! If it got any colder we would see our breath.

"Aww fuck, just what we need. Hail!" she said.

"We need to put up a tent and get out of the rain."

"We don't have a tent, all I have are the poles. What do you have?"

"A hammock with a fly. Its small but it's shelter."

"Great. So we don't need flat ground?"

"Just two trees."

"How far apart?"

"3 or 4 metres."

She took off her pack and I followed suit. Then we scouted for a clear space between two stout trees. "Don't go far!" she warned me. I knew that. We all knew that. I was very careful to keep my bearings, so I knew where our packs were.

Searching for a pair of solid trees just far enough apart, with nothing in between is more difficult than it sounds. I heard her calling a short while later, so I went back to where our packs were. She arrived a minute later.

"Found a spot, let's go." she said.

We grabbed our packs and I followed her. She had indeed found a decent site. Now I had to put this thing up without getting the inside of it wet. I pulled the rope I needed out of my pack, and we stretched it between the trees. I cinched it real tight because of the wind. Next I pulled out the fly, and we got it over the line. Didn't have to stake it down as there were lots of other trees to tie it off to. Now we were out of the rain at least. But fuck, was it ever cold now!

The ground was mostly rock, and it looked like our packs would be OK under the fly. My fingers were getting numb I was so cold. I could see her lips were turning blue and I figured I was not much better off. "We gotta dry off and warm up," I said over the noise of the mixed rain and ice falling on the fly.

She looked grim, as she knew what that meant, and it was definitely not her happiest choice. How do you stave off hypothermia in a case like this? Skin to skin, full body contact. I pulled out the hammock itself and we set it up under the fly. I got my sleeping bag out of the stuff sack and put it in the hammock. A bit of searching found my hoodie, which would work fine as a towel. I stripped down to just my hiking boots and socks, trying to ignore Jayce getting naked right next to me under the cramped confines of the 3 metre square rain fly.

I toweled myself dry and handed her my hoodie. She mumbled a thanks and started drying herself. Jayce was about my height, with short blonde hair and moderate sized breasts. I wasn't trying to look but I saw a dark wedge of pubic hair between her legs.

I pulled off my hikers and socks, standing on my discarded clothing. There was still some residual heat in them, so it was better than standing on the cold wet rock. I got into the hammock, and worked my way down into the bag. It was going to be a very tight fit for two people in a mummy bag. Too bad it was a lightweight summer bag. A winter bag would have been so much better right now.

She finished getting undressed and was as dry as possible under the circumstances, so she carefully got into the hammock, then into the bag with me. "Fuck that's cold!" she said. I could feel her shivering like crazy. I turned on my right side and she slipped down in front of me. She pressed herself back into me and pulled my free arm over herself and clutched it to her chest. Jayce felt like ice, she was really cold, so I pressed against her from head to toe, as much contact as possible.

I wasn't much better off than her, I was shivering like mad. We stayed like this for a long time, and our shivering diminished a bit, but we were not warming up. "Other side" she said. So we squirmed around until I was the little spoon, lying on my left. "My hands are so cold they hurt." she complained.

"See if you can put them between my thighs" i told her.

"What?"

"Femoral arteries, they're a good heat source."

She grunted and an ice cold hand found its way into my crotch, followed by the other from the back side. I gasped as she did this, and she laughed. Good, if she's laughing then she's probably going to be fine. Her fingers shifted around every few minutes, searching for more heat, and her wrist rubbing in the right/wrong spot was having an effect on my cock.

The knowledge that I was lying very intimately with a naked woman, her bullet-hard nipples pressed into my back, and her hands in my crotch, was more than enough to switch my libido on. As she shifted around some more she suddenly tensed.

"Are you hard!?" she asked incredulously.

"Sorry Jayce, having a naked girl wrapped around me kind of makes that happen. Please don't take offense, it's not intentional, I assure you."

"OK, I was kind of wondering if you were gay and shy about it, never saw you with a girl, or hitting on any of the other girls. At least i know you're straight now, huh?"

"Yeah well, straight and lonely is my thing."

We fell silent for a while, listening to the drumming of the rain. Sounded like the hail had stopped. Kind of good news. Finally Jayce spoke. "I'm still too cold. how are you doing?"

"Definitely still freezing. Not getting warm enough fast enough."

"Dammit. We have to do something to warm up."

This kind of hypothermia rescue assumes that one of the people involved is actually warm. And neither of us were. I only knew one thing we could do productively to get us warm, and I was not going to be the first one to say it. Sex.

"Derrick, we have to warm up. I don't want to die from hypothermia in the friggin summer, no matter the circumstances."

"Me neither."

"We need to do something."

"You got any ideas?"

"Just one. We could fuck."

"But you're..."

"Yeah, well, I'm not thrilled with it, but here we are, freezing to death, and I got no better ideas."

"Neither do I. Do you really want to do this?"

"No, but do we have a choice?"

"I guess not. How do you want to do it?"

"Roll over on your back."

We shifted around and she settled on top of me. "When we get back, no one can ever know about this. If my girlfriend finds out, she'll hunt you down and cut off your dick. If word ever gets out that we did this, I will castrate you with a rusty fork."

"Damn Jayce, you talk so sexy sometimes."

She snorted and said "Just so we're clear."

"Very clear. I don't have a condom, is that going to be a problem?"

"Ordinarily yes. My girlfriend and I don't need birth control. But I know where I am in my cycle, so I'm good today."

Jayce reached down between us and arranged my cock so her pussy lips were wrapped around me like a hotdog bun. She started sliding up and down my shaft, grinding her clit on me. She wasn't looking at my face, her head was buried in my shoulder, her body pressed to mine, for maximum contact.

Her sliding got faster, and she began making a humping motion, crushing my dick, and scratching me with her coarse pubes. It was a bit uncomfortable but really unique. She started to pant, and then she came, gasping and thrashing on me. Her hands went underneath me, they felt like ice on my back.

Jayce went limp for a minute or so, then moved her hand, shoving it between us again. This time when she started sliding on me my cock went inside her hot slick pussy. Holy fuck she felt good! Her hands went under me once more, icy fingers on my back. Her legs tangled with mine as she humped on top of me. She ground her clit on me with each thrust, and she began to speed up, faster and faster, her breath hot on my neck, as she brought herself off again.

Once more she went limp for a while. I noticed that she was now radiating body heat. She was definitely warming up. "Spread your legs" she said. I spread my legs as best I could in the bag. "Raise your knees." That's even more difficult, but I manage to get them up a bit for her. She settled herself down between my legs, which changed the way her clit and pussy were working against me. Jayce humped and thrust and panted as she began to approach her third orgasm. Then she yelped, and started whimpering as she shuddered and thrashed through her crest.

Now she was really hot, her skin felt like it was on fire to me. After lying bonelessly on me for a few minutes she said "Your turn. You want to roll over?"

"Yeah, that would work."

She pulled off of me and we shimmied around until I was on top. I pressed forward with my cock, and missed. Yeah, that's a problem a lot of inexperienced guys have. I wasn't a virgin, but certainly wasn't vastly experienced. Plus the restrictive confines of having two people in a mummy bag did not help.

Jayce reach down to guide me and I slid into the hottest, wettest pussy I'd ever encountered. I started slowly, wanting to generate as much heat as possible, so I needed to last. The rain started coming down hard again, and the rustling sounds of our coupling were drowned out by the rain drumming on the fly. I built up the speed and force of my thrusts and I buried me face in her shoulder like she had done to me. my hands underneath her, seeking her body heat. I understood that now, we were not making love, we were just fucking, using each other to get off, to generate heat.

I thrust into her harder and faster, and my orgasm was so sudden it took me by surprise. I sprayed her insides with pulse after pulse of cum. There was a lot, as it had been a very long time since I'd last had sex. I grunted a couple of times and slowed to a gentle rocking motion, in and out. I wondered if I would just wilt, but the situation was so hot and so crazy I stayed hard. She felt so good.

Jayce shifted her legs a bit to allow me to settle between them more. It felt the same to me, but was apparently better for her, as she began to move against me now, and moan in appreciation. Long and slow, I worked in and out of her. I could feel the wetness from our sex seeping out around my crotch. The sleeping bag would need to be dry cleaned for sure now.

I worked up to a moderate pace, sliding in and out of her slick pussy, and our breathing started to get harsh. I'd never cum twice in one go before, but it seemed easily possible now. "Uh, faster, harder" she groaned.

I did that, hammering into her, over and over. We were panting like runners at the end of a marathon now, fucking wildly. Her counter-thrusts were as hard as my thrusts, and if the storm around us wasn't so loud we would have heard the wet, sloppy smacking sounds of our mutual impacts. And then I came, not as much as the first time, but I could feel myself shooting into her again and again. Collapsing onto her, panting, trying to catch my breath. We were warm now, it felt so wonderful, to feel that shared heat radiating between us.

"You're heavy, slide over."

We shifted around, now face to face. I could feel our combined cum oozing over our crotches. "Warm now?" I asked

She smiled at me, "Oh yeah, definitely."

She rolled away from me and I spooned her, then we fell asleep to the constant rattle of the rain. She woke me a while later. "Hey, I have to pee. Let me up." Jayce says, trying to untangle herself from me and the sleeping bag. I unzipped the top of the bag, and she clambered out. "I don't know why people like these things, they're so hard to get in and out of!"

I heard her rummaging through her pack, and looked out in the dim light to see her getting dressed in dry clothes. "Good idea. What time is it?"

"Seven. It'll be dark soon. I can still hear the river, it's really high, so we're stuck here for the night. At least the rain has stopped." She took a roll of TP and went into the woods.

I got out of the hammock and got dry clothes on. Jayce got back and I took my turn for a pee. She was drinking some water when I got back. "Good idea." I said as i opened my water bottle for a long drink.

"You got anything to eat?" she asks.

I was carrying part of the group's dry goods in s drybag that would be strung up with the food barrels at night. That included some freeze-dried soup. I pulled one of them out, along with a bag of trail mix. She had a bag of trail mix too. She picked up the soup packet and asked if I had a stove in there, or do we mix it up cold. I did. I always bring too much gear. "We'll need more water." I said. "We can boil the water from the stream for the soup."

I got out my jetboil and dumped out the contents. She took the pot and went to fill it while I assembled the stove. It only took a few minutes to bring the pot to a boil, then I added the soup. That had to simmer for a while. We hung the food bag up in a tree, not as far away as we should, but it would do for tonight. As we waited for the soup to finish I thought we should talk.

"So, Jayce, I was kind of surprised you reacted so well, earlier. I didn't think a dick would work for you. 'Cause, you know, lesbian, right?"

She laughed at me. "It's men, not dicks, that I don't like. My girlfriend, she's got a strap-on, it's bigger than you, and she fucks me a lot harder too. So don't go thinking that you 'converted' me or something. You're OK, but you're not great."

"Wow, OK that stings a little. But I also want to say thank you for saving my life."

"Thank you too, Derrick. For a guy, you're okay."

"Hah hah, thanks, I guess."

We ate the soup, and it really hit the spot. "We need to get out of here tomorrow if possible." I said.

"We'll check the river in the morning."

She got her sleeping bag out, and we set ourselves up head to toe beside each other in the hammock. A tight fit, but better than on the ground.

The next morning we did our business in the damp woods, ate some gorp, and went to scout out the river. It was still way too high to get across so we went back to our shelter. I took down the hammock and packed it away, but left my sleeping bag hanging up to air out. It reeked of sex. We sat under the rain fly waiting. I wanted the fly to dry a bit before I put it away. It was warm today, high 20's, cloudy with a light breeze, so it should dry fine.

"Derrick?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm bored, tired, and hungry."

"I know, same here."

"I'm also horny as hell."

"Uh, Jayce..."

"I know, I know. Look, we did it, we fucked, and it saved our lives. Right now I just, sorta want to say thank you, in a more direct way. And scratch a particular itch I have."

12