The Night Before

Story Info
The night before her wedding, Jenna meets someone new.
1.8k words
4.05
19.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmie8111
Emmie8111
155 Followers

I looked around at the states of my roommates. Each of them asleep, Christa was even snoring. I sighed, and looked at the clock. It was three in the morning, and I was getting married in 15 hours. I glanced over at the pure white dress I'd chosen months ago, perfectly pristine still in the plastic bag I'd picked it up in. I glanced at the photo of us on my phone, I was doing the right thing. Wasn't I?

I slid my feet into sneakers, checked my pocket for my room key. I left a note for my bridal party, I'd not be gone long, I just couldn't sleep. I wandered down to the lobby of the hotel, as I'd thought it was quiet. One person stood duty at the front desk, she looked bored, her face buried in a magazine. There wasn't even anyone at the bar, maybe if I'd come down earlier, there may have been at least someone to talk to. The bartender looked up and smiled at me.

"Can I get you something? It'll be on the house."

I was still wearing my bride-to-be tee-shirt that my maid of honor had made for all of us.

"Something not too heavy on the alcohol, but maybe something to calm the nerves?"

He grinned, and my stomach clenched tightly.

"I think I've got just what you need."

He backed up from the bar, and turned, but not before I got a good glance at the bulge hidden behind his dark-wash jeans. I didn't mind watching his ass as he shook ingredients together in a cocktail shaker. He poured the white concoction into a tall martini glass that he'd rimmed with chocolate sprinkles. His long fingers set a napkin in front of me, and he presented the tall glass to me.

"Call it a late night special. I'm Jeff."

He held out his hand, and I felt a warm rush of feelings as my hand touched his.

"Jenna, and thank you."

I sipped the beverage, and a soft moan escaped my parted lips.

"Good, Jenna?"

"This is fantastic, Jeff. And just what I think I needed."

He gave me that smile again, and I knew what else I wanted to satisfy my night. I took another few sips of the beverage, watched as he set the bottled beverages behind glass locking doors.

"Are you closing up?"

"Technically closed at three."

"Oh, I don't mean to..."

I felt another shiver as he lay his hand on my bare arm.

"No worries, Jenna. I'm glad I stayed open for you."

My heart rate picked up, his hand traveled slowly over my arm as he moved a bit closer, just across the bar from me now. I licked my lips, knowing he was watching and I watched him mirror my expression. His other hand rested on my opposite arm, and his movements were slow and deliberate. His Adam's apple bobbed up and down, his hands fell quickly back to his sides. I glanced to the door frame, someone came in from the outside, a late check-in.

I turned back to see a post-it note next to my glass, and Jeff was nowhere to be seen. I drank the last of the glass down, and set it on the other side of the bar, right next to the sink. I left the bar area, and headed for the elevator, reading the note again.

'Go to the basement, turn left off the elevator. Room B3 is the last on your left. If you don't come, I know the reason why.'

I hesitated as the elevator doors shut on me, I should press five to go back upstairs and get some sleep. I am not sure what my brain was thinking when I pushed the button labeled B. I hesitated again as I paused before the room, the door opened as I lifted my hand to knock.

I stepped inside as he waved his other hand for me to come in. His lips were searing hot on my neck as the door shut behind us. I heard the clicks of the lock, and that bulge I couldn't get out of my head was pressed into my ass a moment later.

"I know you're getting married soon, when?"

He breathed into my ear, his tongue licked the outside of my earlobe gently as I leaned into his broad chest.

"In about 13 hours."

"Oh, baby. I don't want...."

I spun around in his embrace, raised on my tiptoes to kiss him. Our kiss deepened as our hands trailed over one another. His hands slipped under my shirt, and I hurried to unbutton his. I felt his heart race under my hand, and then under my mouth as I left kisses down his bare chest. His hands fumbled with his belt, and I settled my hands on his.

"Jeff, breathe."

"I just...I don't want to ruin this for you. I mean, the night before you're getting married....to someone else. And yet, you're here with me."

"I want to be here with you Jeff. I'm not sure why, but I felt like I needed this. I may have even been looking for someone on Tinder before I came downstairs."

"Really?"

I shrugged, I wasn't even thinking of my fiancee right now. I was thinking of the man in front of me, and just how much I wanted to feel his cock inside me. He leaned in, kissed my mouth deeply and we figured out his belt, together. He tugged at my own pajama pants, they dropped with ease and I stepped out of them. Jeff grabbed my hand, led me to the side of the unmade bed, and kissed me again. His hands tucked in the back of my panties, and I wiggled as they slid down my bare legs.

"Lay back, Jenna."

He kissed me again, cupped my tits in his hands as I sat back on the bed. I maneuvered around, laying my head on the pillows as his hand slid down my body. I was eager, my fiancee refused to go down on me, and I missed that.

"You smell amazing Jenna. I'm going to savor you, but not for too long. I'm needy, too."

He was, too. I'd felt how thick his cock was, and I desperately wanted it to fill me.

"I want to feel you, Jeff."

"You will baby, trust me."

His hand met my warmth first, he easily slid two of his fingers inside me as his lips left gentle kisses over my low abdomen. I reacted instantly to his tongue on my slit as it slid up from where his fingers were, right over my sensitive nub. I latched my fingers in his brown hair, and rocked into his mouth softly. He let out a low chortle that vibrated my hairless mound, and I felt a flow of fresh juices flow over his mouth. His tongue hungrily lapped at them, and I heard his tender moan of approval. His head came up my stomach, his soft lips left gentle kisses over my abdomen, his tongue swirled over each of my nipples before his mouth came to rest on mine. I tasted myself on his tongue, and parted my thighs even further as his hips met mine.

"I don't have any...protection. I'll go find..."

"Don't you dare go anywhere. Just, pull out before you cum."

He nodded and kissed me again, I lifted my ass up and our parts rubbed together. Instant pulses ran over my entire body as his cock slid between my puffy pussy lips. His bright blue eyes slowly darkened, he needed this, maybe as much as I did. His body pulled away from mine, but only for a moment, and I was filled in one push.

My hole had been so slick with need, I adjusted to his size as he left himself deeply buried into me. I felt his cock-head brush my cervix, no one had ever been that deep, my own future husband was not long enough.

"You feel so amazing Jenna. A perfect fit."

"I was going to say the same. No one has ever reached inside so deeply, Jeff."

He leaned over me again, wrapped his arms around me and I embraced him as we molded together. I entwined my legs with his, and we began our slow dance of passion. Slow, but sure movements from us both and I savored every moment. I studied the blue eyes of the man above me, brushed the long strands of hair that had fallen from his pulled back pony-tail from his face. His long fingers stroked my body, heightened the experience.

"I want to explore you. Just...time."

His eyes flitted to where there was a clock on his bedside table. It was nearing 5 in the morning, my wedding was in 12 hours.

"If only time could stay still."

Our kiss was passionate, and we left each others' embrace. His body leaned back on his knees, and I lifted my right leg. His hand grabbed behind my knee, and he gently pushed it toward my head as he began to rock faster within my walls. Our hands met on my clit, and together we rubbed it. My spare hand tweaked my hard nipple as I began to spasm. My stomach clenched, and I was there.

"I'm cumming!"

"Fuck, me too!"

I gripped him with my walls, not wanting him to leave as I cried out in pleasure. His shout nearly overpowered mine and I felt him pulse 6 times, each jet of cum filled my body. I reached for him, kissed away his fallen tear as he lay his body on top of mine.

"Don't say you're sorry, I'm not. I won't ever be."

"I won't ever be sorry, Jenna. And I'll remember you, always."

We were quiet the next few minutes, as we both got dressed. I dashed my phone number on a slip of paper, and he handed me a business card, his photo on the front.

"I'm not sure if I'll ever see you again, but you can call, if you want. Congratulations, Jenna."

We kissed tenderly at the elevator, he looked dejected but happy at the same time, if that was even possible. I know I felt it a little, too. What we'd just done was amazing, but it might not have been the best thing to do. I arrived back in my room a few moments later, the girls were in the same slumbering state that I'd left them in over two hours ago. I took a warm shower, still feeling that relaxed state of post orgasmic bliss as I climbed into the bed next to Celeste, my matron of honor.

Just under 12 hours later, I married Paul. Promised to love and cherish him til death do us part, and everything. Yes, I made love to my new husband that night, but I couldn't get Jeff's face out of my mind.

Emmie8111
Emmie8111
155 Followers