All Comments on 'The Night Before the Wedding'

by Ken Nitsua

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
your stories just rock!

Keep them coming, please! I really got the 'feel' of the characters.

Queen of MarsQueen of Marsover 18 years ago
Salvation and Torment

Sometimes we do the worst thing with what WE think is the best reason in mind. Lloyd could have done things differently and saved himself, Charlie, and the families a lot of grief and torment, but in the end, for whatever justification, he brought salvation to a troubled young man and prevented a marriage that would have been a lie. Is it better to live a deception and make others happy, or live in truth and make yourself happy? I found Lloyd a credible and gutsy character. However, the story should stand alone, as it would in reality - no sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

What a great story you'ye written here. Love and love lost,

commitment and betrayal, and most of all, a great journey into finding one's self and doing the right thing.

One of the best I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent!

Fantastic characters, great emotion, good sex. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story! (As usual)

I always love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This is the second botched wedding (groom is gay) story I've read in the past 24 hours. I think this one ended happier than the othe did. At least I'm not crying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Beautiful story

Leaves me feeling torn and longing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you

That was very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

he should let charlie go so that charlie can find his true love.

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaabout 2 years agoAuthor

If you want to read more about Lloyd and Charlie, check out my “Four Friends” multi-part story. Charlie does find happiness in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have been to a few weddings when a gay man has married a straight woman. Numerous people knew they were active in gay life style. This is wrong but not the place for people to interfere. I have no idea if the wonan knew or heard rumors about the grooms.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKen Nitsua@Ken Nitsua
Thanks for your continued support and feedback after all of this time. I’m still trying to write and hope to add more stories in the coming months. The Steelman Tales, a full-length novel, is now available as a Kindle book from Amazon. It incorporates five stories that were f...