The Night Club - Coming Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were about to pull on our wraps to head back to the changing room, neither Scott nor I able to think clearly, we were so enthralled with what had just happened. Tim then suggested that we each pose for a traditional scrap book shot. A sort of private bedside or trophy photograph of your partner. He took full-on photographs of us, both individually and together. Just as Tim was about to put his camera away, who should walk in but the winning Iron Man, Martyn and his friend Steve Alexander, also a body builder. They had come in for some promotional publicity shots. Seeing Steve and me now standing there with only our wraps on they invited us to join them in their promotional shots; we agreed.

Initially we all posed together with Scott and me in the middle of two muscle men and then I posed with Martyn in front of a snowy alpine backdrop, me wearing my white wrap and Martyn his white speedos. Scott had quietly disappeared with Steve into an adjacent photographic studio.

Tim took charge of events and had us pose in various positions, usually with my leg and thigh showing seductively or erotically. It was then that Martyn slipped off his speedos and undid the Velcro strap on my wrap. Tim continued to photograph us, as we both stood there, completely naked, rubbing seductively against each other. Martyn was about twice the bulk of me and all muscles. The feel of his firm muscles, both pressing and rubbing on me and my gentle massaging off his body was so erotic and Tim, photographing everything, was having a field day.

Tim then suggested we make a video similar to the one Scott and I had just completed but against the mock bar, from which point events developed a mind of their own. I was leaning against the bar as Martyn moved from stroking and rubbing against me body to body to gently rubbing his cock against me. Then I felt him enter me. Starting slowly and gently, he was moving up and down inside me. The feeling was much tighter and more fulfilling than with Scott. Each time he paused I could feel a rush. It just kept building and building, making me totally oblivious to the fact that Tim continued to photograph us. As with Scott it ended with a warm deluge, the drain out as he withdrew being overwhelmingly satisfying.

Totally exhausted, as was Martyn, we headed together to the communal showers and found that Scott and Steve were already there. The warm water quickly restored us all. As we emerged from our erotic trance we noticed that Tim was continuing to film the four of us in the shower. He took charge again and had us soap each other off and pose together and separately as he filmed or photographed us. As we dried off Tim said that, when he had photoshopped his work, he would email us links tomorrow to let us view our videos and photographs.

After dressing and back in their working suits, Martyn and Steve returned to their security duties. Scott and I, with only our stage outfits to change into, headed back to our table to find out what Rood and Eric had done with our outdoor clothes We discovered that they had left, having been invited to an all-night party. We sat at the table, drinking cocktails to give us the courage to decide what to do, but, after the second, third or whatever, things became even less clear.

The next morning, I awoke in my bed with a warm arm over me and an urgent necessity to pay a visit. As I clambered and stumbled out of bed, I noticed that Scott was lying, sound asleep, naked, on my bed. Relieved, I returned to the bedroom and noticed a snow-white dress and matching flared trouser suit lying over a chair, with two carrier bags, containing our clothes and logoed wraps from last night on the floor nearby. With my vision and composure starting to return, standing naked in the middle of the room, I became aware of the people moving about in the office block opposite. Not being Bank or Government employees, like us, the people in the office block opposite were back to work today, so the huge windows of the flat meant that anyone looking out of the windows of the office block could see us in our complete nudity.

I reacted by dropping to the floor, so that the dwarf wall below the window gave me some sort of cover. My sudden movement woke Scott, who, like me, had his biological needs. He began to get out of bed naked, but my panic, pointing at the windows of the offices opposite, drew his attention to the situation. He was now on the floor crawling around the blind side of the bed on his hands and knees until he escaped into the hallway. I grabbed our club wraps, the first thing to hand, and headed to the kitchen.

Scott was speechless, pointing at the bedroom wall to wall windows. I told him that, as they don't normally work weekends, I don't usually bother shutting the blinds. He pulled on his wrap as I made some restorative coffee and toast to calm us down. In the absence of any clear memory about last night after returning to our table, we came to the conclusion, enjoying our toast and coffee, that we must have walked home dressed as we were on stage. Still shaken with what we had done, we finished our coffee, took separate showers and got dressed.

It was now late afternoon when my computer pinged, announcing that I had an email. It was from Tim with links under headings and a note asking us to let him know what we wanted printed off and to sign the authorization to release the market promotional material. He asked if we would do that straight away, as he had a few interested clients with publishing deadlines. Over the next hour or so we made several viewings of the stills, the four videos and the already streamed video of the presentations.

Apart from our own private scrap book shots, he wanted to release the rest for promotional purposes and to sell on to other magazines which he listed, mostly bodybuilding, gay, swingers and erotic to Dutch, Danish, Swedish and German magazines and of course for the Club's web site. Tim's subtle and discreet photoshopping meant that we couldn't be recognized in any of the full on or erotic photographs or videos. The one request that interested us was that an unnamed Pop star wanted to buy the exclusive rights to the video of Scott and me having sex together. This would be then released anonymously, outing him as being gay so he could come out and promote his new album.

At that moment Rood called, asking if we had made it home alright last night. After assuring him that we had, I took the opportunity of seeking his advice on what Scott and I should do with the videos and photographs. Scott was all for releasing them, while I was the one who was unsure. So, I emailed Rood the photographs and video links. His suggestion was that we all meet up at the Italian restaurant later and discuss options over a meal and a few bottles of wine. The main point was that we couldn't be recognized, so we could release them with total anonymity and would get paid.

We all met up that evening at the same restaurant Rood and I had been to prior to going to the Club. While enjoying some crude and funny banter about the events of the previous night, the collective decision was made that the photographs should be released. Scott then emailed Tim to that effect. The almost immediate, thank you, reply was followed up an hour later, saying that he already had fourteen magazines signed up for the photographs and six Web streaming companies interested in the videos. The Pop star's video had over twenty thousand hits already and Scott and I would get a penny each for each hit. Needless to say, we got stung for the bill that night.

In the conversation following the meal, inevitably the subject of our respective first gay experience was aired. Thankfully, Eric kicked off, saying that he had always known he was gay. During his year of National Service, he got caught one night in his training Leading Hand's bunk by the Duty Officer doing a snap inspection. Both were put on all night guard duty for eight days in a row as a punishment and the Leading Hand lost some of his seniority. Not so much for doing it, as the Dutch navy were very open about such things, but getting caught on deck doing it, a naval term. After finishing National Service, he went to University in Amsterdam, got into some serious debt and was forced to live in a squat, while studying. Amsterdam being Amsterdam and British tourists being British tourists away from their families, he funded his studies by going on the game. It was in that squat he met Rood.

Rood said that after his National Service he became a student and got into much the same financial predicament as Eric, that being how they met in the same squat. He knew what Eric was doing and that other students in the squat were doing the same. No big deal. Although he had realized during his National Service that he was gay, he hadn't allowed himself to openly admit to it.

One evening, with Eric and a few other students, he had gone out to Dam Square, where he was propositioned by a very nervous German businessman, who persuaded him to go back to his nearby hotel room. Rood was so nervous that he confessed to the German that this was his first time, on hearing which the German became very relaxed and took charge. By the end of the night, he had serviced his first client, and from that point on, going out with subsequent clients became easier.

One night outside the squat Eric and Rood were approached by a well-dressed but rather gruff guy. He was very blunt and said that he knew what they did at night, which he followed up by asking if they'd like to work for him. He guaranteed them a steady stream of respectable clients and a canal side apartment as a home and a base for their work. He took them to see the large Dutch house that had been converted into apartments, a palace compared with the squat. That night they started in their new business as Escorts. Mainly they worked weekends and holidays, but even when Eric changed courses and went to Leiden they still shared the apartment in Amsterdam. After qualifying, they had gone their separate ways but met up again a couple of years later, ending up in Glasgow when Eric was offered a contract as a Trauma Nurse at a newly opened Hospital. Rood managed to get a contract working in Glasgow and this is where we had all met.

Scott told us that he had lived in Thailand as a teenager with his father. But his father, a truck driver had been killed when he collided with a big four by four driven by a British guy. There were no survivors as both vehicles left the road and plunged several hundred feet down into a gully. Like many others in Thailand, it was one of those roads that had been carved out of the side of a mountain with a rock face on one side and a terrifying drop on the other. Accidents like that were quite common, but when things like that happen, family take care of each other, so he had gone to live with his Uncle and cousin in a small town outside Bangkok. He was old enough to work and his cousin got him a job as a waiter in a bar come restaurant. That's how things work out there. The bar, like many out there, catered for the wants and needs of British and Australian tourists. His cousin always seemed to be on hand to direct clients to available ladyboys and it was generally assumed that Scott too was available.

On one occasion a Brit named Alex asked Scott to join him for a meal at his table, quite a common occurrence. Knowing that Scott had no interest in being a ladyboy, Alex was very respectful to Scott, so he joined Alex and was waited on by his waiter colleagues, the first time that he had ever ordered and eaten food for himself off a restaurant menu. Alex explained that he was an expat Brit photographer and artist over in Thailand painting its people and landscapes and asked Scott if he could paint him, Scott at first thinking that he meant put paint on him. That was the ice breaker as he explained that he wanted to use Scott as a model, paint him on canvas then sell the painting. He promised to pay him firstly for his time as he was being painted and then 5% of what he sold any paintings or photograph for. It being his day off the following day, Scott agreed to pose for him, sat outside the restaurant.

The portrait outside the restaurant having been a success, they met more frequently over the next few weeks, spending a lot of time together in the bush, Alex painting Scott into several landscape scenes. The rainy season was starting, so outside work became difficult and Alex invited Scott to his apartment for the first time, to both paint and photograph him there. It was like a palace and Scott had never seen such a place before. Alex persuaded Scott to pose on his veranda, first with the rain pouring down behind him and then standing in the rain with it cascading down all over. So wet that he had to strip naked to dry, Alex produced a silk sarong and asked to photograph Scott in sexy poses wearing it. He then invited Scott to take it off and photographed him naked, both in his living area and lying on his bed. For Scott, being a guy who often spent time lying around his home naked in the hot sweaty rainy season, this did not present any problem.

Between working as a waiter and posing for Alex, Scott was making good money and could afford to buy nice clothes and enroll in college classes. But Alex had a bigger picture in mind and, one day, asked Rood to be his house boy. Assuming that it meant having sex with him, Scott was not keen, but Alex made it clear that all he wanted was someone just to look after the house, cook for him and be a companion. Scott agreed, gave up his job as a waiter and, for a year, became his house boy and photograph monkey, carrying all his camera equipment. During that year they travelled together all over Thailand.

After a year or so, the authorities refused to renew Alex's visa to stay in Thailand, a quite commonplace event. He decided to return to Scotland to live and invited Scott to return to Scotland with him, but as his house boy, a sugar baby in western terms. Scott gave it some thought and, looking around the apartment, realized that he didn't want to go back to his life of living in a shack, being a waiter and probably having to be a ladyboy to clients. It would also be a way to avoid Thai National Service. So, it wasn't a difficult decision to make, but had to get an atlas out of the library to see where Scotland was. With the help of a friend in Hong Kong, Alex arranged a British Passport. Scott closed his life in Thailand and both men flew to London with stop overs in Hong Kong, Australia and Hawaii, a complicated journey, made necessary because of an issue with passport stamps.

On arrival in Glasgow, despite the fact that it was summer, Scott felt so cold that he had to buy some warm clothes. However, he adjusted, things improved and, for the next three years Scott was Alex's house boy in all respects. Alex even paid for Scott to go to University to earn a qualification in banking, which later enabled him to secure a good job in a private international Investment Bank. Scott traveled to many places for the Bank, mainly to offshore tax havens to meet and entertain clients. But, with this independence, Scott became less involved with Alex, who began to meet other guys from time to time and they slowly drifted apart. Alex had become a very successful artist and Scott had rented his own apartment.

Scott knew that Alex had moved to a nearby fishing village called Dunure, had intentions of going there to see him some time, but had never quite made it, always finding an excuse to put it off. Eric not being the shy or reserved type suggested to Scott that he phone him and arrange to go and see him, with me as moral support. Rood wholeheartedly agreed with Eric and that Scott should introduce me to his sugar daddy. Not what I expected.

It came to my turn to tell my story, so I began with one sunny day when I was down on the beach with my much older cousin and some of his friends. I had proper swimwear on, but the other guys wore simple cloth shorts. We spread our beach towels out on an empty, secluded sand dune and started to relax in the sun. Impromptu games with a ball started on the beach, but drifted into the water. Before long, the other guys had all stripped off and were playing naked. With the help of their coaxing hands I became stripped off too. The game came to an end and we returned to our sand dune to dry, soaking in the sun.

After a while, to cool off, I wandered back down to the water by a small rocky outcrop. The water was like glass with the sun reflecting off it. My cousin came up silently behind me, touched me, then began to stroke me and finally wrapped his arms around me. At first, I was horrified but before long I was really enjoying it. With his stroking and body contact, he was bringing me on. When he also started rubbing my buttocks with his body, I found that I liked it and my bodily responses encouraged him to continue. Suddenly I exploded and unloaded almost without warning. He told me that he had wanted to do that for a long time and asked whether it was worth waiting for and I had to agree that it was.

We returned to our friends in the dunes and lay on the warm sand, with me lying on my back, thinking about what had just happened, when another of the lads knelt over my legs and started to give me a blow job. Despite my earlier explosion, my excitement was now so intense that I lost control and blasted all over his face, which he seemed to really enjoy. He was still wiping his face, when another of my cousin's friends came over and began to give me another blow job. I explained that I couldn't raise it again so soon, but he suggested an alternative. He rolled me over and got to work on me for my first bareback experience.

When he finished, my cousin came over and gave me my second bareback experience, followed by another of his friends. He was a bear of a man, but gave me the gentlest and most enjoyable experience of the three, Martyn reminds me of him. I really enjoyed it with him. All this time the guys were watching and photographing me with their phones, but I didn't seem to mind. Each time I found it better than the one before. I was getting more and more hyper and didn't have any control. I was just there and it was happening to me. Suddenly with all the excitement and stress I had a nosebleed of epic proportions, which swiftly brought everything to a close.

Rood's excitement about what he saw as my coming out was tempered for me by my concern that if our Senior Investigation Officer or, worse, the client found out about my taste. He told me not to worry about that, particularly as the Leading Hand he had talked about earlier is none other than our Senior Investigation Officer himself. He also pointed that, as mere decoys on the current investigation, we were unlikely to be under any real pressure. Any pressure and it would really show their hand. By this time, it was getting late. Rood and Eric had another appointment, the details of which we didn't enquire about, so Scott and I returned to my apartment for a night of sleep we had chosen not to have the previous night.

Although we had been together intimately at the Club, alcohol had impaired any inhibitions I had there. Now, here in my bedroom, I was at a loss and simply stood there. Scott came over, slowly unbuttoned my shirt before removing it, then removed his and we embraced each other, both very excited. I was really excited now by what was happening, as kissing each other made me seriously aroused. He then reached down slowly unzipped my trousers and let them drop, I unzipped his and let them drop too as we stepped out of them we were both fully aroused. Slowly we slid each other's underwear off then I could feel his warmth and hardness, the fantasy was now real. We stood there together, naked, embracing each other, both desiring the other equally.