The Night Club - Coming Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We moved onto the bed, intimately touching and nibbling at each other's anatomy. I was so excited that I was close to cuming. We lay close together on the bed. Scott took the lead and gently raised my knees and eased open my legs. I had never experienced anything quite so erotic, as he sensually applied oil to both of us and moved rhythmically on top of me. I just lay there, looking into his eyes, as he leaned over me. Little by little, I could feel him trying to engage, but I was very tight and thought that it might not happen. He continued to massage me sensually, which relaxed me and enabled him to enter me. He slowly moved in and out, bringing me to a level of ecstasy I had never experienced before.

Slowly I could feel him withdraw then start to press as he re-engaged I don't know how many times he did it but I was getting more demanding. I could feel something warm drip as my breathing became slower and deeper as I started to move in harmony with him, which was starting to increase in pace and forcefulness, I could hear his breathing getting deeper and louder too. Scott's motion and mine became erratic we seemed to be racing each other, then he stopped and I could feel him unload as he let his breath out, at that point I let my breath go too. As he withdrew I could then feel it drain. It was an enjoyable feeling of achievement and satisfaction that I had never experienced before. We parted and lay there together enjoying the moment and recovering from our exertion and pleasure. When we had recovered, I moved over as he prepared himself.

I was quite clumsy then felt the experience of success of gently sliding in until we touched, slowly, I don't know how long I did this for, but I was really enjoying it. Then I started to climax, slowly at first and then I felt the uncontrollable excitement as my final deluge built, I started to lose control of my breathing and rhythmic motion. As I climaxed, I could feel it leave and roll back. Slowly I disengaged, rolled over and lay beside him. We held each other and lay there, enjoying the satisfaction and closeness until we woke in the morning. We replayed the night's enjoyment, as the Saturday office workers in full view of us in the office block opposite worked away added to the erotic excitement.

Just as we had the previous day, we made a rather undignified crawl on all fours out of the bedroom, showered, then enjoyed breakfast together. Scott checked his phone and said that tomorrow we had been invited for lunch with his sugar daddy, who sounded quite excited about it and meeting me. It was early afternoon as Scott caught a train back to his apartment and I headed off to the gym, with the plan to meet up with Eric and Rood later that night.

As I checked in at the gym, I felt that I was being watched and that all eyes were on me. By the time I had changed and started my warm-up routine the gym was almost empty, apart from the Iron Man Weightlifter Club members. As a group, they came over to me and I recognised Martyn and Steve and their Club President Colin Smyth. Apparently, the take up of Tim's photographs were much more popular than initially envisaged, as their collective thanks for supporting their club were very enthusiastic.

Colin fired up his iPad and showed me a digital magazine, which had on the early pages the photographs of Martyn and me. Martyn with his very attractive muscles all blown up and me with my white wrap showing an inordinate amount of thigh and leg, both looked very appealing, but the picture of me with only my jock strap outfit on and whip in hand might have attracted more reader satisfaction. Inside there were two full page spreads which had me and Martyn standing naked, side on, gently making bodily contact with each other. Promoting the Iron Man Weightlifters Club, Steve and Scott were there too in a variety of poses. It was then, from the publicity details of the Club, that I noticed that the Club was not only Gay but a Naturalist club too. Apart from the Club's website, Colin also took me to eight mainly foreign language magazines containing our photographs.

Martyn moved on to tell me that the pop star had purchased all the rights to the video with him and me having sex together. Promoting it as himself and his gym trainer, the video had attracted over two hundred thousand streaming hits. Colin then asked if I would be prepared to do some photographic promotional work for the Iron Man club. At that moment, being cornered by over twenty guys, all at least twice my body mass, I agreed without hesitation. He would let me know later when and where.

Later, as I was getting changed in the locker room wearing only the bottom half of my black jock strap outfit, Martyn came over as he left the shower, still dripping wet, to retrieve his towel. I could see from his anatomy that he was thinking about having a rematch with me. I concealed the sight of pressure in my jock strap from Martyn and suggested that another time and place might be better.

We all met up at my apartment that Saturday night for a Chinese takeaway. Rood brought along some of his Dutch below the counter DVD's, which, although foreign language, didn't need any sub-titles. After the first DVD, Eric set the dress code for the meal by declaring a toga theme. We improvised with what we could find, towels, sheets, shirts and Club wraps. It was a nice warm night and, the office opposite being closed, we sat out on my veranda for the meal and drinks dressed as Roman Senators. The meal was wonderful and the banter was eye watering, particularly when Rood produced his iPad with the videos we had sold, with self acclaimed rights, to the Pop star.

Without warning, Eric, the joker announced that it was now his turn, grabbed my hand and dragged me into my bedroom, much to Scott's and Rood's amusement. It was my first time this way, but I lay on my back, Eric astride me, with my whip in hand. Eric then wanted to reverse the roles, managed the first stage ok with a little help. But, when Eric did his bucking bronco trick with my whip in his hand, it was too much of an athletic and painful challenge for both of us. When we returned to the veranda, our walk gave away our secrets. Scott and Rood were sitting in their chairs, looking pleased with themselves, having at the same time done it on my veranda. That night became one of bed and couch, but no more veranda, hopping.

The following morning Eric and Rood decided to join us in a visit to Scott's sugar daddy. Scott's Range Rover was top of the range in comfort, but, even so, our previous night's activities reminded us of what we had all done. It was about an hour and a half drive before we arrived at Alex's impressive house and art studios. They had been cut into the side of a hill above Dunure, a small Scottish fishing village, with a grand sea view overlooking Arran. The house was two storey at the front and one at the back with a fantastically secluded sun patio and balcony over the garage. Alex came out and met us wearing a white dust coat covered in paint splashes.

We all made our introductions and Alex took us on a grand tour of his art and photographic studios, viewing his work in progress. When we all sat down for coffee, Alex and Scott shared more, intimate details of their life travelling in Thailand. Only then did we realize that, when Scott had come over to Scotland, he had changed his name from Nikom and adopted Alex's second name of Marshall, and that they had now lived together for almost nine years.

The day was hot and sunny, but we had all come prepared and were soon stripped down to our speedos or shorts, Eric looking ridiculous in his Fred Flintstone version. Alex showed me his private room collection of photographs and paintings of many of his friends, all full-on naked and instantly I recognized one as being of Scott. He asked me if I would allow him to add my photograph to his collection and I agreed, although I wasn't entirely happy. When he asked if he might use it as the basis for a painting of me, I agreed, but with the reservation that he didn't make it full on. I was later to regret this. When we returned to the patio Alex told the others that I had agreed, but then asked them if he could paint all of us.

When they agreed, things turned into a farce, as, when he had all four of us standing naked, Alex peeled off his paint splattered coat, revealing that he must have been naked under it all the time. I later found out from the Web this was his trade-mark attire while working. He photographed us individually and together in various poses, some a bit too erotic. No sooner had we finished than a text came in on my phone from Colin, President of the Iron Man Weight Lifters Club. He had arranged a photoshoot in the club and gym for Monday afternoon with Tim, the club's discreet, erotic, in-house photographer. I put it to the group and all agreed to be there and involved and to take part too. Alex asked if he might bring another friend. I texted Colin, confirming that I would be there and asking if I could bring along five of my friends, to which he instantly replied with a yes. This set the scene for the rest of the afternoon until we all retired to the local pub, suitably dressed of course, although Eric was unhappy that he seemed to have lost his Fred Flintstone shorts. I am told that they are now a trophy feature in Alex's private room collection. Later that night we all headed back to Glasgow.

The next day we all met up in the afternoon at the Night Club as arranged, Tim had borrowed it and set up the stage with lights and cameras and had four of his photographers helping him. That afternoon we all participated in being photographed or videoed in various stages of undress, including me, whip in hand and wearing my now infamous jock strap outfit, in action with Martyn. There were also group photographs, one with all of us only wearing the Club wraps, the other, for a Swedish Naturist magazine, in the form of a group naked hug. The videos were somewhat more dynamic. After we had finished, the idea was to head over to the gym for group photographs, promoting the Iron Man Weigh Lifting Club, Tim asked Martyn and me to wait where we were, as he wanted to ask us something.

Tim revealed that the Pop star, whose identity we still didn't know, wanted more video footage of sexual scenes for his PR team. Martyn was very enthusiastic about it, me not quite so much, but I went along with it, as it only added to what was already out there on the Web. This time it was to be a more dynamic encounter set on the stage with two camera men videoing us. This wasn't just a promotion for his new song, but a four-minute video to be part of his song. The suggestion to his audience was that the video was of him performing in the background, while the lyrics were a song about himself, a coming out song for him. It took us over an hour to shoot, with six sexual scenes in it, taken variously on a king-sized bed, on the stairs and on a sex machine. The last of these was great fun, with some very close up shots, some at critical moments. Martyn and I were both exhausted by the time we finished.

After a shower, with a bit of added fun, we headed over to the gym. While Martyn and I had been strutting our stuff in front of the camera, the guys had been enjoying a few beers and a plate of sandwiches. When asked what we had been up to, Martyn replied that he had been fucking me stupid for a whole hour. Their replies were not very flattering, but, for me it had been the most erotic and exhilarating time of my life, without the problem this time of nose bleeds. We then started on the photo shoot on the weight machines, some were naturalist in format, others erotic and a few unbelievably impossible to do. Exhausted as we were, Martyn and I were not the star attraction. It did provide the chance to meet Jim Copeland, Alex's new prodigy. Later that evening, with Alex, he was heading out to Dusseldorf for an interview for a Night Manager position in a club that would be opening soon in Scotland.

That night I slept well, my alarm waking me the following sunny morning for another boring day at the office. After a quiet morning, I met up with Rood at lunch time in the office café. I had nothing planned for later and told Rood this when he asked. His suggestion that we go to the nightclub made me realize that I was certainly not ready for another groundhog day.

©sean943shorteroticstories

Story Notes;

Further reading;

You can find out more about Alex Marshall and Jim Copeland in, Friend Or Predator, and Scott's father in, A Letter From Thailand.

Locations;

Glasgow and Dunure, Scotland.

Venues;

Italian Restaurant, Michael Street, Glasgow;

Groundhog Club, Michael Lane, Glasgow;

Alex's Art and Photographic Studio's, Dunure;

Iron Man Weight Lifters Club, Queen Street, Glasgow.

Characters;

Steve McLeod, Story Teller and Narrator, Portsmouth;

Rood Bloomfield, Co-worker, Amsterdam and Glasgow;

Eric De Jong, Rood's partner, Amsterdam and Glasgow;

Scott Marshall, Private Banker, Thailand and Glasgow;

Alex Marshall, Scot's Sugar Daddy, Glasgow and Dunure;

Jim Copeland, Alex's latest sugar baby prodigy, Dunure and Glasgow.

Gym and Iron Man Weight Lifters Club;

Martyn Courtland, Iron Man Weight Lifter;

Steve Alexander, Iron Man Weight Lifter;

Colin Smyth, Iron Man Weight Lifter Club President.

Groundhog Night Club;Martyn Courtland, Night Club Security;

Steve Alexander, Night Club Security;

Tim Courtney, Groundhog Club photographer;

Alan Graham, Groundhog Club Manager;

Jac Dofoe, Groundhog Club Entertainment Manager.

General Note; although all characters, clubs, venues and locations are fictitious, they are however based on real life events and locations. Special thanks to David who helped me with my story presentation and as technical advisor, you know what I mean.