The Night Continues

Story Info
The neighbors continue to open our minds.
1.1k words
4.2
20.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily and I lay naked on the neighbors' bed, exploring each other's bodies with our fingers. My wife's hand toyed around with my limp dick, her finger nails running along the soft skin, finally finding my loose freshly pounded anus and slipping effortlessly inside. My body shuddered and she giggled.

Vanessa and Clark towered over us, just watching while Emily played her fingers inside me. My cock began to twitch and return to life as I looked up at them. Vanessa's small hand wrapped around Clark's growing member. Emily looked up at them, and looked at my face with a playful smile I'd never seen before.

"Looks like the boys are getting ready for round two." Vanessa said, moving Clark closer to the edge of the bed. I began sliding my body toward him, eventually hanging my head over.

"Oh wow." Vanessa said, he fingers knuckle deep inside me. "You love that monster cock, don't you?"

I said nothing, just opened my mouth. Clark's cock head ran itself around my eager lips, my throbbing cock growing harder with each pulse. Finally he slid his length past my lips, my tongue dancing over every inch as it made it's way into my throat.

Emily shifted around to sit with her back against the headboard for a better view of my depravity. The panic I had felt when she discovered us was now replace with the excitement that she enjoyed watching me being used by my dominator.

I felt Vanessa climb up onto the bed and take her place beside my wife, I could hear the sound of soft kisses, but was too engrossed in Clark's cock to get a good look.

His pace picked up and he steadily fucked my throat. Holding my hair for leverage. The sound of fingers exploring wet pussies was unmistakable, Emily's soft sighs of pleasure mingling with Vanessa's.

"Fuck my husband's face." She said with a moan. "He's such a horny little slut."

Clark eventually removed himself from my mouth, moving around the bed, I slid myself back up so that I could see my wife playing with another woman, my cock red and throbbing.

We stared into each other's eyes as Clark moved into position and she took her free hand to clasp mine, gripping tight as Vanessa worked her fingers into her pussy. Finally Clark plunged into my still wet hole, Emily smiled, her eyes moving to watch Clark's length slide effortlessly into me. She moaned and her body quaked, another orgasm sent her eyes rolling back.

Clark took hold of my waist and rocked into me, my own cock bouncing with each thrust, Emily's eyes returned to mine as she panted. He picked up the pace fucking me with vigor as Emily watched in ecstasy. Eventually Vanessa maneuvered herself onto her knees, positioning her plump mouth over my member and snaked her tongue around the head. My wife ran her hand over Vanessa's perfect round ass and sunk her fingers into her wet pussy.

Vanessa finally sunk my cock into her mouth, absolute expertise. Emily was a great cocksucker but Vanessa was a pro. It had been so long since my cock had been in someone's mouth, I moaned uncontrollably, this made my wife even more excited as she pumped her digits deeper into Vanessa's vagina.

With the monster deep in my ass and this amazing mouth wrapped around me I felt myself approaching another climax. Vanessa must have sensed this as she removed her lips from my cock and clumsily, excitedly jumped off the bed. Clark withdrew and stepped off the bed as well. I lay there, chest heaving, cock wanting, watching Emily play with her pussy.

I could hear more rustling in drawers but was to focused on my wife to wonder what was going on. It was a few moments before I felt Vanessa's small hands drag me toward the edge of the bed, prompting me to turn over. I got into position, hands on the mattress, feet on the floor, bent at the waist. When I looked over my shoulder Vanessa stood behind me, a massive purple strap on hanging between her legs. Bigger than Clark's, my mind jumped between apprehension and excitement, I didn't know if I could take it but I was ready to find out.

The next surprise came as Clark came around the other side of the bed. He positioned Emily the same way as me, we looked into each other's eyes from across our neighbors' bed.

"My husband is going to fuck your wife's sweet wet pussy now." Vanessa leaned over my shoulder, I could feel her toy resting between my cheeks. "I'm going to fuck you."

Emily and I looked at one another for permission and with our smiles we silently signaled our approval. Then the couple got to work. I felt lube hit my hole as I watched Clark get into position behind my wife. Her mouth hung open reflexively as his immense girth slid into her slick vagina.

"Oh my fucking god!" She gasped. I didn't know how exciting this would be.

The head of Vanessa's dildo met my anus and began to work it's way in. I groaned as I felt my asshole stretch to accept it. It was a lot, but I loved it. Vanessa worked herself deeper and deeper as Emily's perfect round tits rocked with Clark's movement. We moaned in unison. I could see the lust building in her eyes and felt my orgasm on its way, we leaned forward and locked lips, our tongues dancing, I felt her body shudder violently, her orgasm from another man's attention sent me over the edge and I shot another large load onto the bedspread as Vanessa relentlessly fucked my ass.

When the orgasms were finished they withdrew their cocks, my wife and I collapsed on the bed, still locked in a passionate kiss. Vanessa and Clark climbed up beside us, Clark's cock hovering over our faces as Vanessa began to work it with her expert hands.

In no time Clark exploded, dropping his seed onto our faces. We didn't stop kissing, his hot cum seeping into our mouths, we savored it together, both of us swallowing whatever found our tongues. Finally we were all spent, rolling onto our backs our hands found each other, fingers interlacing.

We didn't wash up. We dressed and left, holding hands as we returned to our apartment, cum still dripping down our faces.

There was a lot to unpack here, but I was glad that my secret was out, and my beloved wife could share in my newfound passion.