All Comments on 'The Night Daddy Changed My Life'

by MJMsPussycat

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
EEK!

This has all the promise of a great BDSM/Incest story that could progress really well BUT........... PLEASE use both a spell check and an editor. There were times in the story that the two characters were both talking and it was very difficult to understand with any ease what words were attributed to who! Also the spelling -and sometimes mis-use of words - detracted from what otherwise was a very promising story. Good luck for part 2. UK female xXx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

I really enjoyed this story, but the spelling got pretty distracting. You may want to get an editor to work on that for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Ugh, I just couldn't force myself to finish it. I tried, but.....

The grammar, sentence structure, spelling, incorrect words, lack of desperately needed contractions, etc, just made it too painful!! Then the whole 'lifestyle' curveball, which kinda made me cringe, or laugh, because they are a couple of backwater hillbillies! Hehe, something just twisted funny about that! Anyway, better luck to other readers, hopefully you make it through. To the author; first the story begs for you to reread it yourself and correct as many things as you can find wrong. Read it out loud, it helps too. If you weren't big on english in school, a handy cheat is to grab any fiction or nonfiction book handy and use it as a reference. Just randomly flip through it and conpare your paragraphs to ones in the book and see what looks different, say like each character speaking starting a new line as opposed to continuing on the same line. ...you get the point. Anyway thanks for writing anyway!!

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadover 6 years ago
Great story

Nice work on showing how anxious a new sub is even though totally excited. God bless have a great day.

mezmerizedmezmerizedover 5 years ago
Well.. It had good bones, but..

God aweful grammar (time to go back to school, or get auto-correct!). You can't tell where one sentence ends, and the next begins, as well as who's saying what, because there's no spaces between the characters comments. A 'DAM' holds back water, but if you're going to swear, it needs an N at the end. I noticed that didn't show up until the end of the story. We got to the end of the story, and all that happened was a A++ blowjob, her getting felt up, and alot of talk on how he wants to Dom her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous