The Night Domme

Story Info
Phantom Dominatrix or Madness?
6.3k words
3.58
18.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes to darkness. Once again I was awake before dawn. The fireplace had diminished to embers and the dim light helped the mantle clock hide in the shadows. I could hear the steady tick tock, tick tock, but the time eluded me.

The lack of fire allowed the chill in the air to tickle my nose. I had neither the motivation nor desire to move from my warm bed. I closed my eyes to return to slumber but then I felt it. A strange warmth on my face. I opened my eyes again. This time a shadow danced on the wall.

A strange sight indeed since shadows rely on light. One only exists with the other. Yet the shadow danced on the wall even with the barely glowing embers.

I looked closer and a chill went down my spine. This shadow seemed to have eyes. Its curves were distinctly feminine. I was simultaneously frightened and curious. What female specter would visit me in my chamber?

I remained still and watched. Surely it must be my imagination. Specters only existed in fanciful books and tales told around fires. I realized my foolishness. It was my imagination. I had gone without the touch of a woman far too long. I was seeing my heart's desire. Sensuous curves and piercing eyes. If only she were real, oh how I would love to touch her or be touched by her.

I realized I was fully erect. My arousal was undeniable as I imagined a sinful interlude with the mysterious apparition. I slid my hand down to grip my rigid member. The moment I touched the sensitive skin the shadow faded. I watched in dismay as my imagined companion left me.

It seemed only a moment later when the roosters outside called out the sunrise. Another day was beginning and I was still erect and frustrated. I looked to the wall where I had seen my muse. Her beautiful form, burned into my memory but what of her face? I wondered what her face looked like. Again I gripped my erection. I cast all guilt aside as I allowed myself to enjoy a relaxing orgasm.

After bathing I had a quick breakfast of oat meal and bread. I made my coffee extra strong to help start my day. I arrived at the office early as usual. Sarah was already there. She was standing in her father's office with her back to the open door. I approached from behind and paused silently as I admired her figure.

Without so much as turning toward me she said, "Good morning Edgar. Did you sleep well?"

How did she know it was me? She hadn't even looked in my direction. I pondered that question in silence as she turned to face me. Her thin blouse was barely able to contain her marvelous cleavage. Her skirt was modest but her blouse, scandalous. "Edgar!"

She raised her voice. "I expect you to answer me when I speak to you."

"Oh my apologies Miss Royster. I slept... I slept fine." I lied. I didn't want to explain the sordid details of my encounter with a fantasy specter.

I noticed a slight smirk on her face as I turned away. "Edgar." Sarah continued, "You know that my father is out due to his illness."

I looked back to her eyes and said, "Yes Miss Royster. How is your father?"

She walked around and sat down at her father's desk and placed her hands on the arms of the large chair. She looked at me and said, "Thank you for asking. I think he will be out for quite some time. He has made it clear that I have full authority to run his publishing company in his absence. Do you understand?"

I said, "Yes of course Sarah, I mean Miss Royster."

Sarah smiled and said, "Good."

After an awkward silence I tried to discuss my latest work. "I've begun work on a new poem I've titled Annabel..."

"Silence!" Sarah's harsh tone simultaneously startled and aroused me.

She continued, "I have an idea for a new story I want you to write. A story of lust and sin. A story of disparate lovers. Two people with two destinies that merge to one. A strong young woman and her meek, older... employee."

I stood before her dumbfounded. I had no words but I attempted to speak, "Miss Royster I... I don't know if that's..."

"Edgar! Let me speak!" Again her tone was harsh. She had struck a chord deep in my soul. I had spoken with her dozens of times but here and now something felt different.

Sarah continued, "You will begin at once. There are to be two main characters. I will allow you to choose their names. An older male writer. Brilliant but meek, and easily manipulated. The second character is to be a woman with a unique hold on him. Almost magical. She is younger and beautiful. She knows his desires and uses that knowledge to uh... guide him."

How could I not presume the story to be about Miss Royster and me? After all, she and I fit the descriptions of the characters she had specified. My mind was reeling. She wanted me to write a sinful story about me and her?

Sarah said, "Edgar, do you hear me?"

I said, "Uh yes of course Miss Royster."

She smiled and said, "Good. I am going out for coffee. I want you to begin immediately. You are excused."

I made my way to the door. My mind was racing. What was happening? I was a published and prize winning author. I did not take artistic direction from anyone, let alone a young woman. I decided I couldn't wait. My protest must be swift. I turned to confront Sarah. To my shock she was gone.

I had never felt such genuine fear. Only a moment before, she was seated at her father's desk. She had vanished into thin air. She was gone but I could still feel her presence or, perhaps it was my memory. Her glorious cleavage was burned into my mind.

My thoughts of dissent were fleeting. I realized that, deep in my soul, I wanted to please her. She was beautiful and her powerful persona created feelings I had never experienced. My mind went back to her orders. She wanted a story of lust and sin. I seated myself at my desk and felt my arousal building. I could think of nothing but her beautiful face. I imagined what it would be like to open her delicate blouse, one button at a time.

To see her bra would be scandalous, let alone to touch it. As my thoughts drifted to different parts of her anatomy I couldn't focus on writing.

My lack of sleep caused me to be drowsy at my desk. My eyelids were heavy. I decided to rest my head on the desk just for a moment to collect my thoughts.

"Edgar!" Sarah caught me sleeping. I raised up and tried to speak.

Smack! Sarah slapped me across the face. It was not a hard slap but it startled me nonetheless. No one had struck me since my childhood. She sneered, "Did I tell you to take a nap Edgar?"

I stammered, "Uh... no. No Miss Royster. I just. I'm rather tired." I reached up and rubbed my cheek.

Sarah moved close to me, extended her hand and grasped my tie. She slowly pulled my face into her cleavage. I marveled at the soft and firm sensation against my cheeks. Her jasmine perfume filled my nostrils and my penis erected immediately.

She placed her hand on the back of my head and held my face to her breasts. She said quietly, "Edgar. I want a story of lust and sin. Does this help?"

I didn't want to move my face from her glorious breasts. I said, "Yes, yes Miss Royster. It helps immensely, thank you."

Sarah leaned back, smiled and said, "Good. I am leaving for the rest of the day. I expect you to work until five o'clock. Lock the office when you leave."

I nodded and said, "Yes Miss Royster."

She and I lived in the same building but I rarely saw her outside the office. The building was owned by her father. He was quite wealthy. He owned many of the properties in town.

I sat at my desk to focus on my new story. Sarah's breasts dominated my thoughts. Silky smooth firm globes. I wanted more. I wanted to feel more, to see more.

I began writing...

Forceful yet forgiving. Silky smooth with hints of jasmine and mischief. Dare I indulge in the slightest kiss. She knows my desire, nay she is the cause. Without her I am nothing but a man. With her I rise, to be everything she needs and more.

"Edgar..." Sarah was back. She had returned in the midst of my flowing words.

"Yes my love, I mean, yes Miss Royster. What do you need?" My words were a disguise. Would they be able to hide my smitten joy at her return?

Sarah smirked and her voice was playful, "Are you hard... at work my Edgar?"

I felt my face warm as I blushed. I cleared my throat and paused to find some appropriate words, "Uh yes Miss Royster, just as you've instructed, I'm writing your story."

Sarah walked over to me and smiled. She was holding her hands behind her back. She said, "I've decided to leave something with you to help... inspire you."

She revealed the treasure in her hand. It was her delicate lace brassiere. I couldn't help but steal a glance at her chest. I could see evidence of her nipples through her thin blouse. She moved close to me and held the brassiere against my cheek. I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the sensation.

She said very quietly, "I'm going to leave this with you as motivation."

She dropped the delicate undergarment in my lap, directly on my hardening member. She giggled and said, "I want you to leave it right there while you write, okay Edgar?"

I said, "Alright Miss Royster."

She put her finger under my chin and pivoted my face up to meet her gaze. She said, "Thank me Edgar."

I said, "Yes, thank you very much Miss Royster."

She nodded and smiled. She turned to walk away and called back over her shoulder, "Work until five o'clock. I'll check your progress in the morning."

I said, "Yes Miss Royster." I looked down at the feminine article of clothing covering my erection. How exciting. I wished Sarah was sitting with me so I could undress her with my eyes. It was probably better she was absent so I could focus. I needed to direct my arousal to my story. I chose names for my characters.

I continued writing...

She turned away but remained in place. I approached from behind and moved in close. Holding my lips to her ear I whispered, "Sasha, I want you, I need you. Stay with me tonight. I'll be all that you need and more."

Sasha turned to face me. Her expression was a mixture of confidence and amusement. She said, "Edward, how can you possibly know what I need? What if my needs exceed your ability to give? I can be extremely demanding."

I was not prepared for such a confident response but I didn't want her to leave. I blurted, "Your needs could never be greater than my desire to fulfill them."

Sasha's expression turned almost evil as she slowly walked around me. I stood still as she evaluated me. I was not offended but excited. Excited that she was considering offering me a chance.

She stopped in front of me and issued a solitary command, "Kneel."

I was trying to process her request and assemble my thoughts but somehow, I was kneeling. My response was instinctual...

I continued writing as Sarah's obedient author. The words flowed from my pen as if blood from my heart. The hours flew by and soon five o'clock had come and gone. I was tired and hungry. Sarah had given me permission to leave after five so I put away my pen and paper. I locked the office on my way out.

I decided to stop at the pub on my way home. My favorite bartender, Elizabeth, was working. As I seated myself at the bar she smiled and said, "Good evening Edgar. How was your day?"

I paused, then decided to spare her the details, "It was just another day Elizabeth. It's nice to see you. You're lovely as ever."

Elizabeth smiled and said, "Why thank you Edgar. Would you like your usual pint of ale?"

I said, "Yes please."

As she turned her back to me and poured my beer I was admiring her figure. I was reminded of the specter from the previous evening. As Elizabeth delivered my beer she said, "Will you be dining tonight? We have some roast beef and boiled potatoes."

I said, "Yes that sounds delicious."

Elizabeth nodded and hurried off to the kitchen. I took a drink of my ale and slipped my thumb into my hip pocket. I felt the silky smoothness of Sarah's brassiere. I knew I should have left it on her desk but it seemed odd. To leave her bra on her father's desk. Maybe it was just an excuse to take it home for the evening.

After my meal and a second pint of ale I paid my bill and said goodnight to Elizabeth. She said, "Goodnight Edgar. Sleep well." She gave me a wink. As I walked home I found myself fantasizing about Elizabeth. Beautiful and young, but somehow worldly.

Home at last in my efficiency flat. Only one room but it was rather large. I hastily built a fire in the fireplace to ward off the evening chill. I slipped Sarah's bra from my pocket and placed it on my pillow. I sat down in my chair, next to the fire to warm myself.

How could I think of anyone or anything but her. She lived on the top floor, in the penthouse. I could only imagine the opulence which, to her, was common place. What was she doing? Perhaps bathing in a large bathtub with warm water licking at her breasts.

Did she know how she had commandeered my thoughts or was she oblivious? I decided to read one of my books of long forgotten lore. I chose a book I couldn't remember reading. I pulled it off the shelf and into my lap. It fell open to a page I had missed before. The cryptic sketch first caught my eye. A woman? Perhaps but wait, the outline was feminine but without facial features, only eyes. A chill gripped me as I recalled seeing this very image, the previous evening moving on my wall.

I searched my memory. Surely I had seen this page before. That would explain everything. The specter was simply a dream. A memory of the image I had seen in the past. I read the text that shared the page with the mysterious feminine image.

The legend of the Night Domme. She only appears in the darkest hour of your deepest need. Your will melts away, you long to obey. Avoid selfish touches and she will linger. Kneel before her to acknowledge your submission.

The text ended abruptly.

I found this so very intriguing. Try as I might I could not remember how I had acquired this curious book. Could the specter be real? Perhaps it, or she, left it in the night. I closed the book and examined the cover. It was labeled with three letters, EAP. They were my initials and they had been meticulously engraved in the tan leather cover. I returned the book to the shelf.

I was tired and decided to turn in for the night. The fire had warmed me so I decided to sleep in the nude. After undressing I slipped under my covers into bed. Next to me, on my pillow was Sarah's silky bra. I grasped it and pulled it to my nose. Ah what a wonderful scent and feeling. I closed my eyes and imagined Sarah was in my bed. I focused on her as I relaxed. I hoped to dream of her.

"Edgar why are you nude?" I was startled to see Sarah in my chamber. She was seated in my chair and I was standing before her. I looked down and felt my face warm as I realized she was correct. I was stark naked, without a stitch of clothing in sight. She, however was dressed in black. A black corset pushing up and barely covering her marvelous breasts. Sheer black stockings held in place by black garters.

I knew I was already erect but I felt my penis rising higher as I allowed my eyes to assault her sensual form. I was looking at her impossibly narrow spiked heels as I heard her laughing. I looked at her and she was pointing at my penis. I was fully erect but my penis was tiny. What was happening? My manhood was not normally that small...

I stammered, "Uh Miss Royster I, I'm sorry I just..."

I didn't think to ask what Sarah was doing in my flat. I was more focused on my nudity and the fact the she was very much dressed.

I heard a thud. The mysterious leather bound volume had fallen off the shelf. It landed on the floor between us. I looked down and saw that it was laying open to the sketch of the Night Domme. I looked up at Sarah's eyes. She was smiling at me with a triumphant grin.

The fire suddenly brightened and I could see her clearly. She arose and moved toward me. I instinctively moved back as she stood over the open book. The fire quickly died down and as the room darkened I saw it. The sketch moved on the page. It moved one way then the other. It began to grow and slid past the borders of the paper. As it reached Sarah's feet it enveloped them. She closed her eyes and turned her face to the ceiling. A moment later the blackness from the page climbed her legs and then covered her body.

I dropped to my knees out of fear. She turned her face away from the ceiling and back to me. I could no longer make out her facial features but her eyes still mocked me. Despite my fear I was obviously aroused. I reached down to cover my nudity with my hands. The moment I touched my bare penis the female form shrunk into the book and it slammed shut. Sarah was gone!

The loud thud pulled me from my slumber. The room was dark and the fire was almost out. What was wrong with me? It must have been another dream. I looked at the wall and I was relieved I saw no shadows. I was about to roll over when I noticed it. The book on the floor. That must have been the thud that disturbed me and ended my dream. I thought it best to leave the volume on the floor until morning.

Once again I was awakened by the rooster's crow. Sarah's bra was still on my pillow. I thought it best to get to work early so I could place it on her desk. The outside door to the publishing company was locked. I was the first to arrive. I went directly to Sarah's office as I pulled her brassiere from my pocket. I stepped into Sarah's office and moved toward her desk.

At that instant I heard Sarah's voice behind me, "Tell me Edgar, did you sleep with it?"

I turned to face Sarah, still holding her delicate undergarment. I had been caught and I thought it best to acknowledge it. I said, "Um, yes Miss Royster. I did."

She walked over to me and held out her hand. I reached out and gave it to her as she scowled in disapproval. She moved close to me, lowered it and pressed it against my crotch. She held her face close to mine as she whispered, "Tell me Edgar. Did you violate my intimate apparel? Did you... masturbate with it."

My erection was almost instant as I honestly denied her accusation, "No Miss Royster I, I slept with it on my pillow."

Sarah smirked and continued to hold the bra to my erection. Then she said, "I find that hard..." She pressed firmly against my erection as she continued, "... to believe."

My voice cracked as I continued, "It's true Miss Royster. I did not... uh... masturbate."

Sarah pulled her bra away from my crotch and put it in the desk drawer. Then she looked at me and snapped, "Did you follow my orders? Did you write until five o'clock?"

I nodded and said, "Yes, just as you instructed."

Sarah snapped, "Bring me your work thus far."

I said, "Yes, right away." I hurried to my desk and retrieved my story.

When I returned to Sarah she was seated at the desk with her feet propped up on the corner. Her skirt had slid up past her knees. I stood in front of her with my story but I couldn't take my eyes off of her legs.

After a long pause I looked at her face and she was smirking. She said, "Have you seen enough?"

I stammered, "Uh no... I mean yes... um. I'm sorry Miss Royster. Uh, here's my progress." I held the story out to her.

She accepted it and began reading as she reclined comfortably in the desk chair. I moved to sit in the chair facing the desk. Without taking her eyes off the paper Sarah said, "No. You will stand."

I stopped and faced her again. I didn't know what to do so I just folded my hands behind my back. As she read I watched her expressions. She smiled, then raised her eyebrows. A minute later her eyes opened wide then relaxed as she bit her lower lip. She glanced in my direction and gave me a wink.

After she finished all the pages she leaned forward and placed them on the desk. She said, "That's an excellent start Edgar. I only found one glaring error near the end of chapter one."

12