The Night Domme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Oh? What was it?"

Sarah smirked and said, "The main character Sasha. Near the end of chapter one you wrote her name as Sarah."

I felt butterflies in my stomach as I reached for the stack of pages. My eyes went directly to her name on the page, "I kissed Sarah deeply as I pressed her back to the door."

I felt my face redden as I offered an explanation, "Uh yes Miss Royster. I see. Just a simple mix-up of names since I work for you I uh..."

Sarah let me squirm as I tried to explain. After my words failed me I looked to her eyes in hopes she would rescue me. To my chagrin she said, "Are you imagining this story is about me and you?"

I felt my penis begin to erect in my pants as I searched for an answer. I looked at the floor and said, "No Miss Royster. I would never... I mean you are very beautiful but I could never..."

I looked to her eyes and she was obviously enjoying my discomfort as I dug myself into a hole."

Finally she spoke, "It's okay Edgar. You are flesh and blood the same as me. I know your desire, perhaps better than you. You can correct the error in your second draft. For now, return to your desk and continue writing. I will stop by shortly to give you a new writing incentive."

I smiled and said, "Yes Miss Royster. Thank you very much."

I took my rough draft and hurried to my desk to continue pouring my heart on to paper. I hoped against hope that Sarah would recognize my adoration for her and reveal a hint of romantic interest. Between my dreams and her new, domineering attitude I was beginning to obsess over her.

A half hour later Sarah appeared at my desk. I looked up at her and saw that she was wearing a mischievous grin. I noticed she was holding something behind her back.

She said, "I have a surprise for you."

I said, "Really? What is it?"

She walked around behind me and bent down. With her lips at my ear she whispered, "Close your eyes. No peeking."

I complied and waited.

I felt silky smooth fabric against my cheek. Then she slid it over my face and held it there. She giggled and said, "Take a sniff."

I breathed deeply through my nose. I realized she was holding her panties to my face as I enjoyed the mix of perfume and feminine musk. Again my penis responded immediately. She kissed my ear and whispered, "Will this help you with your naughty story?"

I nodded and said, "Yes Miss Royster."

She lowered the panties down to my lap and used them to rub my erection. She said, "I can feel that you like them, don't you?"

I nodded and said, "Yes I love them."

Sarah left her panties on my lap and walked around in front of my desk. She said, "Leave them there while you work. If you get stuck you may take another sniff to keep your creative juices flowing."

I said, "Thank you Miss Royster."

She nodded and said, "Such a good boy. You are learning. If you make enough progress today I'll let you take those home for the night." She winked at me.

I smiled and said, "I'll do my best Miss Royster."

I added another two chapters to my sordid tale of the submissive author and his sensual and dominant boss. I was becoming bolder with my story, revealing my willingness to submit via my fictional characters. For the most part my penis was flaccid but I was undeniably horny.

Near the end of the day I was anticipating Sarah's review of my work thus far. Surely she would see through the thin veil of my story. I wanted to kneel before her and give up all control.

As if from nowhere, Sarah appeared in front of my desk. I was holding her panties to my nose as I focused on her scent and my work.

Startled, I dropped the panties back into my lap and said, "My goodness Miss Royster. I didn't see you come in."

She was smiling at me as though she possessed knowledge I did not. She did not speak, she simply smiled and allowed my thoughts to run rampant. She had obviously seen me holding her panties to my nose. I tried to think of what to say but all I could think about was Sarah's female charms. I wanted her so badly that I would endure anything to see her body. To feel it, to taste it.

Sarah was suddenly cross. Obviously annoyed she said, "Well, answer me!"

I was mortified. I hadn't heard a word she had said."

I said, "I'm so sorry Miss Royster. Please forgive me. I missed what you said."

Sarah folded her arms and said, "How much longer until you finish the story?"

I looked down at the stack of pages and said, "Well, honestly I could go on for weeks. The story is taking on a life of its own. Perhaps you can read the new chapters and then offer more guidance."

Sarah said, "Not this evening. I have plans. Perhaps I'll read the new chapters in the morning."

I looked down at Sarah's silky panties in my lap. I looked back up at her and said, "Uh we'll, what about your uh... You said if I made enough progress I could take um, these home tonight."

Sarah looked down to my lap and then back to my eyes. Her evil grin gave me a chill. She said, "You obviously want to take them home."

She paused and let my mind wander. She smirked and said, "Ask me nicely."

I immediately said, "Miss Royster, may I please take your panties home tonight?"

Sarah chuckled and said, "You do realize you are pathetic, don't you?"

Her words cut like a knife but I felt my penis stir. I looked down to her panties and back to her face as I felt mine redden.

Sarah folded her arms as she stood before me. She said, "If you want to take them home, admit to me that you are pathetic."

My penis was getting harder as I nodded but my words caught in my throat. Her face became stern and she said through her teeth, "Say it."

I cleared my throat and said, "Yes Miss Royster, I'm pathetic. May I please take your panties home for the evening?"

She grinned triumphantly. Then she said, "Promise me you will not violate them."

I nodded and said, "I promise."

She continued, "Promise me you will avoid selfish touches and not indulge in masturbation."

My mind was reeling as the words echoed in my head, "...avoid selfish touches."

Suddenly Sarah slapped me again. Harder than the first time. I recoiled and instinctively placed my hand on my cheek. She raised her voice, "Say it!"

I cowered in fear and arousal as I said, "I promise to avoid selfish touches. I promise to not masturbate."

Sarah was pleased. She smiled and said, "Good boy. Work until five o'clock again. I will read your story in the morning, then tomorrow we can possibly wrap up the first draft. If so, I will reward you."

I said, "Yes, thank you Miss Royster."

She turned and walked out. Now I was truly excited. What did she mean that she would "reward" me. Our relationship had somehow become sexual without any form of intimacy. I hoped beyond hope that her reward would involve some level of physical contact.

I worked until five o'clock and added my new chapters to the stack. I put away my pen. I folded Sarah's delicate undergarment and placed it in my pocket. I locked the office on my way out.

I decided to stop at the tavern again to see what they had made for dinner. I walked in and took a seat at the bar. The bar tender was a burly man I didn't recognize. I said, "Where is Elizabeth tonight?"

The man gave me a stern look and said, "Elizabeth? She quit two weeks ago."

I was going to explain that I had just seen her the prior evening but I didn't want to seem mad."

I ordered only a pint of ale and went home without eating. The walk home was several blocks but I didn't remember it. Back at my flat I found that I wasn't hungry. I didn't hunger for food, I hungered for a woman's touch.

I had promised to "avoid selfish touches". I needed to keep my mind busy.

I noticed that the mysterious book was still on the floor where it had landed the previous evening. I built a fire to ward off the inevitable chill. I then picked up the book and sat in my chair. I wondered what other words of wisdom I would find.

I opened the cover. The first page was blank. I turned to the second page, then the third. All the pages were blank. Finally it dawned on me. This was to be my journal. I simply never started it.

I was obviously more tired than I realized. I remembered Sarah's intimate apparel in my pocket. I pulled it out and gently ran it through my fingers. I raised it to my cheek and held the silk there. After a moment I slid it to my nose to enjoy Sarah's scent.

My thoughts drifted. What kind of woman orders her employee to write a highly sexual story? What kind of woman givers her brassiere and panties to her employee to sleep with at night? What was she trying to do to me, drive me mad with lust?

I thought it best to turn in for the evening. I decided it would be best to not obsess over Sarah. I placed her panties flat on the open book and closed it. I would not allow Sarah to invade my thoughts tonight. I placed the journal back on the shelf.

The sun had just gone done and it was relatively bright in my chamber. I lay quietly and looked at the ceiling as I tried to clear my thoughts. I was going over several different possible endings to my story. After a long while, the sun was long down and it was dark outside. The flickering light from my fire caused moving shadows on my wall and ceiling.

I held my eyes closed. I didn't want to see any more unexplainable beings. I was finally feeling drowsy. I focused on the ticking of the mantle clock. I tried to relax and clear my thoughts.

I heard a rustle or was it a whisper? I opened my eyes, this time to darkness. I could see the embers of my slowly dying fire. I must have been sleeping for some time. Suddenly I heard a very clear whisper, "Edgar."

A chill coursed down my spine. My chamber was locked. Who could possibly be with me. My fear prevented me from speaking, or even moving.

I waited with my eyes closed. I hoped to hear nothing more.

The next sound was worse than a whisper. It was a soft feminine laugh. Not a hearty belly laugh no, a quiet, almost sinister laugh. Then another whisper, "Edgar. I know you can hear me."

I opened my eyes to confirm my fear. The specter had returned. The same female form and piercing eyes were watching me from their place on the wall. I was unable to speak or move. I wanted to cry out but I was unable.

The specter said, "Don't worry Edgar. I've simply come for what is mine."

The shadow moved to the bookshelf. I watched incredulously as the mysterious volume floated off the shelf. It moved with the specter, directly toward my bed. As the apparition moved away from the fireplace it disappeared into the darkness over my bed. But not the book. The book was clearly visible. It floated over my face. Suddenly it quickly raised and slammed down hard on my forehead. Blackness..."

The rooster called out the sunrise. I sat, bolt upright in my bed. I looked to the bookshelf. There was a gap where the leather bound volume had been.

I hastily dressed to make my way to the office. I needed to confront Sarah. She was obviously playing mind games with me. After all, her father owned the entire building. She no doubt had access to my chamber door key.

The walk to the office was unusually long. It seemed I had walked dozens of blocks when I finally reached the door. I found the door was already unlocked. Sarah must be in her father's office.

I was ready. I was tired of her childish games. I instantly formed a plan. As soon as I finished berating her I would go to my office and destroy her awful story.

I stepped into the office and was surprised to find Reynolds Royster, Sarah's father. I blurted, Mr. Royster sir. I'm glad to see you are back."

I realized that Reynolds was obviously crying. He was drying his tears with his handkerchief.

I walked up to his desk and said, "Reynolds, what's the matter?"

Reynolds said, "My daughter Sarah. She succumbed to the fever. She fought it for two weeks."

I didn't know what to say. After all, I had been working with Sarah for days.

Reynolds frowned at me. He was holding a thick stack of hand written pages. He asked, "Edgar, what is this filthy gibberish you have been writing? I thought you were writing a poem."

I didn't know what to say. I looked down at Mr. Reynolds' desk and saw the leather bound volume marked EAP."

The hair on the back of my neck stood up as I looked at Reynolds. How could this be possible? I said, "I'm sorry Reynolds. I have to go."

I grabbed the book off of his desk and ran out the door. I ran all the way back to my chamber.

I burst through my door. I was shocked to see a cold, dark, empty room with a simple cot in the corner. I walked in and looked around at the stark, gray walls.

Suddenly I heard a loud slam behind me. I spun around to see a metal door with a small barred window. I looked to the window and saw Sarah's face looking back at me. I cried out, "Sarah! Help me. What is happening!"

Her face faded to black and her eyes to ghostly white. I heard a chilling feminine laugh then she vanished.

I was still holding the book! I had the book and a piece of Sarah's clothing. That would prove that she had been tormenting me. I opened the book to find the panties. Suddenly the leather was hard and cracking. The entire book turned to dust in my hands.

I fell to my knees in horror. None of this was possible. There must be a mistake. I looked around again. I seemed to be in a prison cell. There was a barred window along the far wall.

I rose to my feet and slowly walked to the window. I grasped the bars as I peered out. It was a beautiful sunny day. I could see blue sky and trees. I could see a park in the distance. Then I saw it. There was a sign directly in front of the building where I found myself. The sign said, "Washington Medical Asylum".

-the end

12