The Night Grandma Came Over

Story Info
And over, and over, and over ...
4k words
4.54
70.7k
68
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,052 Followers

Michael Bowen sat in class listening to his algebra instructor drone on and on about one thing or another. Truth be told, he really wasn't paying her much mind as his attention was on other things presently. Michael had received a text from his sister which read, "Just a few more hours and we'll have the house to ourselves. Four days without Mom and Dad." Afterwards, she sent him a pic of her cradling her breasts. It was a stock photo, one Michael had seen a dozen times over, but it still managed to get him hard.

Michael found one of those gifs with the wolf's eyes bugging out of its head while its tongue rolled across the floor and sent it, followed by two stock photos of his own, one of his limp dick and one with him at full erection. Cassie texted back "Mmmmm," and that was the end of the conversation. All he could do now was finish classes and hurriedly head home.

Betty and Jim Bowen had stopped by Betty's mother's house on their way out. They were going on a four-day vacation and wanted to ensure their children—though grown—were still looked after, so they asked Bernice if she minded checking up on them. "I'll go this very evening," she assured her daughter. "I was planning a lasagna, so I know they'll enjoy the visit." With that cemented, Betty and Jim were on their way.

As time has a way of doing when one wishes otherwise, every minute seemed to last five for Michael; he didn't know how much longer he could wait. It had been about three weeks since he and Cassie last fucked, and he was more than ready to get home and get down to business. He looked at the clock on the wall. Thirty-five minutes. He reasoned that by the time he got home Cassie would already be off work, showered, and lying seductively on her bed wearing her sexiest lingerie while awaiting his arrival. All he'd have to do would be to get a quick shower and then they could fuck the night away.

Once classes were done for the day, Michael almost ran to his car and hopped in. He had barely inserted his key when his phone chirped. He looked to find it was a text from Cassie. "I feel like Daiquiris. Stop by the liquor store."

"Do we need any oregano?" he typed back. "Oregano" was their safe word for weed.

"Already bought some," she replied, and with that, Michael was on his way.

The liquor store was inordinately busy for a Thursday. Michael figured people were getting an early start on the weekend, but that in no way made his increasing blue balls feel any better.

He finally made it home and parked his car in the garage, same as Cassie had. They both hoped this would keep any surprise visitors from showing up. Once inside, Michael set the liquor and mix on a counter and walked down the hall. He knocked on Cassie's door and said, "Booze is on the table." Without awaiting a response, he went straight to the bathroom, stripped, and turned on the shower. Too hot ... too cold ... but finally just right. He hopped in and began to bathe.

Michael finished his shower and dried off. There was no need to dress in anything as it wouldn't be on long enough to matter. He exited his bathroom to find Cassie standing in the middle of the room waiting for him. She was dressed in a French maid's outfit and she held a tray with the daiquiris on it. "Would Monsieur care for a drink?" she asked with a heavy French accent.

Michael's erection bloomed to full hardness as he accepted the drink and downed it in three gulps. He lay on his bed, his cock acting as a compass for Cassie's mouth. She downed her drink then joined him. "This first one's going to be quick," he told her.

"Oh, goody!" she answered with a smirk. She lowered her head, wrapped her mouth around his cock, then began slowly sucking it.

"Oh Jesus, yes!" Michael moaned.

On the other side of the house, Bernice entered and called out her grandchildren's names as she made her way to the kitchen. She set the lasagna on the stove and listened, but she heard nothing. She checked the garage to find both their cars in it, then she called out again.

Michael hissed, "Don't you fucking stop!" to his sister, who was giving him one of the best BJs he'd ever had. Finally, "Oh, shit! Oh, fuck! Suck that fucker good!"

Bernice heard something, but she wasn't quite sure what it was, or even from where it came. She began slowly making her way through the house.

Cassie had drained her brother's cock and balls dry, but that in no way meant she was through with him. No, not by a longshot. She flipped onto her back and said, "Plant that motherfucker deep inside my pussy." Being one to not disappoint, Michael did as she directed. Once inside her, Cassie mewed, "Oh, I've missed your cock, Michael. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me good."

Even as Michael began going all-out, Bernice was drawing closer and closer. She heard talking. It was Cassie, and she seemed distraught. She wondered what the problem could be, and like any good grandmother she went to check on her granddaughter's well-being. Just as Bernice opened the door to Michael's room, she heard, "Fuck me, Michael! Fuck me like you mean it!"

"Oh, my God!" Bernice managed as she fell back onto the door. Michael and Cassie stopped and looked over just as Bernice stumbled into the hallway and against a wall. "No!" Bernice screamed as she shambled from their sight.

Michael sat up, as did Cassie. "Fuck," he said. "We've screwed the pooch now."

"How so?" Cassie asked.

"Um, well, you know she's going to tell Mom and Dad what she saw," Michael pointed out.

Cassie said nothing for about fifteen seconds, then, "Unless ..."

"Unless what?" Michael asked.

"Here," Cassie said as she handed her brother a mini robe. "Put this on." As he did, she dressed in the maid's outfit. As she led him toward the living room she whispered, "Follow my lead." In the living room, they found Bernice sitting on the sofa, face in her hands and sobbing great tears as she continued to ask her god how such a thing could happen. Cassie directed Michael to sit on their grandmother's right as she sat to her left. She reached out a hand and placed it on Bernice's shoulder. "Grandma?" Bernice shrugged her off like she was shrugging a piece of ick from herself. Undeterred, Cassie continued. "Grandma, I know this comes as a shock to you, but how else could I react to Michael's penis?"

Bernice lifted her head, and through teary eyes and a strained voice asked, "What?"

"Look," Cassie said as she reached over and lifted the hem of the robe to expose Michael's dick. "Look at it, Grandma. Isn't that the most beautiful cock you have ever seen?"

Bernice finally looked over and a whimper of, "Oh," exited her mouth as she took in all ten inches of her grandson's hard, long thickness. Bernice made to reach for it, but then she quickly pulled back.

"Go ahead, Grandma," Cassie said in cheering her on. "Touch it." Bernice waited a few seconds, then she reached a shaky hand out and lightly gripped Michael's cock. "Look at that, Grandma: his cock is so fat that you can't even completely close your hand around it." Bernice looked at Cassie and gave a nervous smile. "Pump it, Grandma." As she said this, she gave Michael a knowing stare.

"Oh, Grandma. That feels so good."

"I-It does?" Bernice said with some surprise.

"How does it feel?" Cassie asked her.

"It's sticky and warm," Bernice said.

"Do you want to know what would make Michael feel even better?" Bernice looked at her. "If you were to put it in your mouth," Cassie told her. Bernice looked as if she wanted to say something, but no words would issue forth. "It's okay, Grandma. We're all adults here. Just wrap your lips around it and go up and down very slowly."

Bernice followed her granddaughter's directions and took Michael's cock deep into her mouth.

"Oh, shit," Michael gasped as his cock jumped and hardened even more.

"How's that?" Cassie asked Bernice.

"It tastes so sweet," Bernice answered as Michael repositioned himself on the sofa. She looked at the cock, all fat and spitty in her hand, then took a calming breath as she continued sucking her grandson for another full minute before Cassie said,

"Would you like to feel it inside of you?"

"Wh-What?"

"Would you like Michael to put it between your legs, Grandma?" Cassie asked again.

Bernice looked at Michael, and almost to the point of pleading asked, "Would you, Michael? Would you make love to me?"

"Uh ... Sure," Michael said. "I'd love to, Grandma." In all honesty, he really didn't want to. He loved Cassie, not to mention he could only imagine what his grandmother's dusty, old pussy may look like. He was taking one for the team, though, so he was going to make the best of it.

Cassie guided Bernice back, then the young woman remover her grandmother's panties. "Spread those legs wide, Grandma. I want you to take every inch of Michael's cock."

As Bernice did, Michael got a glimpse of what he would be fucking; the first thought to enter his mind was Cthulhu, and he cringed the tiniest of bits. Even still, he persevered. He couldn't believe how hot and wet his grandmother's pussy was. That, in and of itself, was a bit of a turn-on. He slowly sank his cock deep into Bernice's pussy and knew beyond the shadow of a doubt that she had cum as she moaned in delight, her body spasmed, and her pussy got even wetter than it already was.

Cassie stripped the maid's uniform from her body before sitting next to Bernice. "Grandma, remember when you said Michael's cock felt sticky?" Bernice nodded her head. "Remember when you said his cock tasted sweet?" Bernice nodded again. "What you were feeling and what you were tasting was my cum, Grandma. You tasted my cum and you liked it." Bernice looked at her granddaughter, bit her bottom lip, then nodded her head. "Would you like some more?"

Bernice didn't answer, she just closed her eyes as another orgasm washed over her body. Cassie took this opportunity to straddle her grandmother's face. She placed her pussy directly on Bernice's mouth and immediately felt the older woman's tongue inside her. "That's it, Grandma. Lick all the cum from my pussy. Mmmmm. Now move to my clit—Yes! Just like that." The truth of the matter was that Cassie had been turned on by this whole series of events, and the more she dwelled on it the hornier she became.

"Grandma ... Grandma, I'm about to cum in your mouth, Grandma. Don't stop. Don't sto—Oh, shit!" Cassie shuddered as the orgasm washed over her body, then even more as Bernice's tongue slithered back inside her.

Michael had seen Cassie cum enough times to know her orgasm was legit, and the idea that their grandmother had spurred this one on was enough to excite him to no end. He began pounding Bernice's pussy hard and fast, and it wasn't until he heard her muffled cry of satisfaction that he allowed himself to cum. He pulled out of her and shot his load all over her belly and pubes, then fell back onto the couch to catch his breath.

Cassie allowed a few more seconds for her grandmother to continue licking inside her pussy before easing herself off. "Stay there, Grandma. I'll get some paper towels to clean you off."

Michael watched his sister head toward the kitchen. He loved looking at her naked body as it was perfect in every way. He looked back at his grandmother to see a smile of satisfaction on her face. "Grandma, you're glowing," he observed.

"After what you two did to me, I guess so," Bernice responded as Cassie made her way back into the living room. As she began to clean her grandmother, Bernice asked, "Will I be hoping for too much for either of you to give me oral pleasures?"

Michael gave a small laugh as he said, "Not with that much beastly hair."

Cassie could see Bernice's smile falter. She would reprimand Michael later for being so insensitive. Even still, he did have a point, which prompted her to say, "You're definitely in need of some manicuring down there, Grandma. Come on. Let's go to the bathroom. I can clean you up in no time."

As Michael watched the two leave, he admitted to himself that his grandmother had a decent body of her own. He went into the kitchen to get something to drink and noticed the foil-wrapped casserole dish on the stove. He peeled back the foil to see it was a lasagna, uncooked. Just the thought of Bernice's lasagna was enough to start a rumbling in his stomach. He went to the edge of the hall and called out, "Does Grandma want me to start the lasagna?"

There was a moment's silence, then Cassie shouted back, "Three seventy-five," before turning on the clippers. "So much hair, Grandma."

"I'm sorry," Bernice replied.

"It's nothing to be sorry about," Cassie assured her. "It's just that my generation is used to little or no hair down here, you know?" she stated as she began shearing away the wiry, gray pubes. The task was performed in almost complete silence. About midway through, Cassie said, "You really ate my pussy good for me, Grandma. Something tells me that wasn't your first time."

Bernice chuckled. "No, definitely not my first time, although I never would have thought I would be eating yours, of all people."

"So, tell me about it," Cassie asked as she began to form a landing strip above Bernice's clit.

"Well, it was your Aunt Alicia," Bernice told her.

"Grandpa's sister?" Cassie asked with surprise.

"Oh, he didn't know," Bernice said. "He never even suspected it, as far as I know. I mean, he never said anything to make me believe he did. As far as he knew, Alicia and I were sisters-in-law and good friends and nothing more."

"How long did you and she see each other?" Cassie asked as she sheared away the last of the scraggly hair between her grandmother's legs. She reached for the shaving gel and a razor as Bernice began to answer.

"The better part of twenty-five years, I'd say. We began not long after Ben and I first began going out. She told me she was a lesbian but that she was too afraid to come out because of how the family would react. I told her I understood. She began crying because she felt she would have to spend her life in a loveless marriage to a man. I offered myself to her with the understanding that I would continue to see Ben. She agreed, so we did, and it was a most loving and pleasurable relationship to say the least."

"There you go," Cassie said as she lightly spanked Bernice's clit. "Now, hop in the shower and get yourself clean.

Bernice took all of ten minutes bathing herself. Once finished, she opened the shower curtain to find Cassie still there with a towel in hand. Bernice took it and dried herself off, then asked, "Now what?"

"Come on," Cassie said as she took her grandmother's hand. She led her to her parents' room and guided her toward the bed. She then crawled on top of Bernice and slid her tongue into the woman's mouth as her hands groped at her breasts. "That story about you and Aunt Alicia turned me on so much, Grandma," and before Bernice could reply, Cassie's tongue was once again swimming in her mouth.

Cassie pulled back and slid down to Bernice's full yet slightly saggy breasts. She took the nipple of one in her mouth while her fingers worked the other like a radio dial. Bernice's breathing became labored as small grunts began emanating from her throat. Cassie slid a hand between her grandmother's legs and began rubbing her clit. Cassie enjoyed the feel of Bernice's freshly shorn pubis, and Bernice herself marveled at the increase in sensitivity that the removal of the hair provided. She was really wet, and she wanted her granddaughter to feast on her pussy. "Go on and eat it, Cassie. Please. I need it so badly."

Cassie looked up, smiled, then slid between her grandmother's legs. Her first inclination was to go straight for the slit, but she wanted to give her grandmother a monstrous orgasm. She took Bernice's clit into her mouth and slowly began twirling her tongue around it. "Oh, yes!" Bernice gasped. Cassie continued this way. She wasn't in a hurry, and she knew Bernice wasn't either. She kept her slow, steady pace. Bernice's right hand lowered and began stroking Cassie's hair. "That's it, Cassie. Just like that," Bernice said breathily.

Cassie applied just a fraction more pressure as she continued to encircle Bernice's clit with her tongue. Bernice pulled her hand from Cassie's hair and placed it at the back of her head and held her firmly in place as she gave a high-pitched squeal of delight. Cassie continued to service her grandmother's oversensitive clit until the woman collapsed on the bed, then Cassie slid her tongue into Bernice's pussy and began to savor her sweet prize.

Bernice lay motionless; the smile on her face made for a most beautiful portrait. She allowed Cassie to spend as much time as she wanted in licking her clean. After about five minutes, Cassie moved back to Bernice's mouth and began kissing her softly. "Thank you," Bernice told her granddaughter. "It was nothing short of amazing."

"I'm looking forward to doing it again," Cassie responded. "Tonight, after dinner?"

"We will invite Michael, won't we?" Bernice asked.

"Of course," Cassie assured her. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

They avoided any talk of sex leading up to dinner for the sake of not spoiling what was to come. Once seated, Michael and Cassie both fixed themselves small portions of the lasagna. When Bernice asked why, Cassie replied with, "We don't want to begin this in a miserable state, and as much as we love your lasagna, that's what'll happen. Eat a little now, have some great sex, then eat to your heart's desire afterward."

Bernice agreed.

Michael took his time and completely pureed his food before swallowing, as did the others. Afterwards, they moved to the living room and turned on the TV more as background noise than to actually watch anything. Cassie took this time to light up a couple of joints. Bernice knew what it was immediately. She just stared at it while asking, "Is this really necessary, Cassie?"

"Oh, you're in for such a surprise, Grandma," Cassie said with a small laugh. "Sex while you're high is the greatest. It's like it amplifies every sensation you have and gives it deeper meaning."

Bernice accepted one of the joints and took a toke. She held it for all of twenty seconds, and after exhaling said, "Wow, I can feel it already." The joints made their rounds, though, and soon everyone was high enough that the party could begin.

"Michael," Cassie called to her brother. "Earlier today when I took Grandma to the bathroom and shaved her pussy?"

"Yeah?"

"I ate her right after that."

"No shit," Michael said with a smirk.

"It was so pretty and sweet," Cassie said to him, then to Bernice, "Go ahead, Grandma. Show Michael your pussy."

Bernice removed her clothes and lay back on the sofa, spread her legs wide, and ran two fingers across her hairless labia.

"Whoa," Michael said as he inched closer to it. He lightly gripped Bernice's legs and pulled himself into position, then he began to eat her pussy.

"Oh," Bernice moaned softly as a smile played on her lips.

Cassie crawled atop Bernice, placing them in a sixty-nine so she could join Michael in orally satisfying their grandmother.

Bernice was coming about every three to four minutes while Cassie was hitting a nut about every five. Michael had a boner that ached for pussy—his grandma's or his sister's, it didn't matter—but he knew he had to let things play out. Not that he minded. He knew both would suck his dick and he'd fuck both before they were through.

Bernice seemed unable to get enough of her granddaughter's pussy. It had a taste and a smell that was so inviting ... Couple that with the ping pong match Michael and Cassie were playing with her clit, and Bernice was in complete and utter ecstasy.

She felt it deep within the confines of her being, that welling up that foretold of the granddaddy of all orgasms. Her joints locked up as a grimace plastered itself on her face. She was about to announce this monumental thing when Cassie, experiencing another orgasm of her own, pushed down hard, filling her grandmother's mouth with more pussy than it had ever known. Cassie bit her grandmother's inner thigh as she screamed out in pleasure. The sensation shocked Bernice yet spurred her even closer to her own orgasm, then she was nothing more than what appeared to be a normal woman having a grand mal seizure. She shucked and bucked for a full minute as her pussy became wetter and stickier than it had been in years. Hell, decades. Her screams filled Cassie's pussy, the vibrations of said prolonging the young miss's own orgasm. Finally, though, Bernice seemed to deflate, and Cassie seemed to melt atop her. Both were out of breath, and none had noticed that Michael was leaning back just looking at them with some amount of appreciation for allowing him to view such a thing as wildly beautiful as their mutual orgasm.

kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,052 Followers
12