The Night Grandma Came Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, shit!" Cassie finally said as she turned and began to savagely kiss her grandmother on the mouth. "You have to promise you won't eat anyone else's pussy, Grandma. Promise me that I'll be the only one."

Bernice smiled. "Of course, dear. I wouldn't want it any other way, just as I don't want any other cock than that of your brother's. Speaking of which ..." She looked past Cassie's shoulder to find Michael sitting there. He was smiling. He gave a light wave of his hand. "Come on, Cassie. Let's see if you and I can do for him what you and he did for me," and with that they took opposite sides of his dick and began slowly running their lips up and down it, from the hilt to the head, back and forth, slowly, edgingly, which was fine with Michael as he knew he would last about five minutes tops before blowing his wad, opening the door for about thirty minutes of hardcore fucking.

At the three minute, forty-three second mark, Michael's face tensed as he said, "Oh, shit. Here it comes." Bernice annexed what space Cassie had maintained and allowed her grandson to fill her mouth with his semen. She felt his cock spasm eight times as he skeeted into her mouth. He finally settled down. Bernice came off his cock and very visibly swallowed before setting to task once again.

Cassie straddled her brother's face while Bernice straddled his hips. His cock felt so good inside her pussy. It was such a tight yet comfortable fit. She rode him for about five minutes, then she and Cassie swapped spots, and it continued to go back and forth like that until Michael busted his second nut of the night deep in his sister's pussy.

With it being the weekend, Michael had no school till Monday and Cassie was off weekends, so they all agreed to just fuck the weekend away. "But what about afterward? Cassie asked Bernice.

"I have a house all to myself," Bernice reminded her granddaughter, "and now that you and Michael have opened me up to this, I think we can all agree that it would be the safest way to continuing seeing one another." They did agree, and have been doing so for the past five years.


12