All Comments on 'The Night I Stole Billie'

by glorydays

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Friend?

That would be a cold day in hell to be the best man for a "friend" like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Faith

as they say you get what you deserve if she was unfaithful to him what makes you think she is faithful to you. maybe you should get a DNA test run on your kids to be sure of the truth. you know her nature. not making sure is a sign of being afraid of the truth.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Your Wife Billie is God's Princess!

I love this story. It is a clear indication of what God made and called "good" is very good, indeed. Without too much "me bets" that Mike could also begin fucking Billie too, to make even more babies as Mike is the real one that instigated this family, and you and Billie should feel a certain obligation to him if he wants to fuck Billie, too?

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
If I was Mike, I would agree to be the best man

As long as I got to beat the shit out of the guy that stole my girlfriend every year on the anniversary of the first infidelity.

Of course, it is Mike's fault for losing his girlfriend. He should have never left her alone and it was certainly his fault for the lock being defective. He should have chained her to him and done continuous preventive maintenance on every item in his possesion, so there would not be a need for anyone to approach his girlfriend.

Oooor, he could have depended on her to not fuck his "best" friend and for both of them to not be backstabbing assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Where is the sin?

Wow! Such high moral standards. Were Mike and Billie married? No. Were they engaged? No. Were they even living together? No. They were only boyfriend and girlfriend so what sacred vows were broken? The purpose of the boyfriend/girlfriend relationship is to get to know one another better. To see if you are compatible so to speak. Obviously, Billie felt that the relationship with Mike had gone far enough. Are you saying that she should have waited until after marriage to find out that Mike wasn't the man for her? Surely not. I can understand Mike being upset at losing a girlfriend but he did get over it and they did remain friends. Why would you assume that Billie would now be unfaithful to her husband with Mike? There is no indication of this in the story.

Come on guys, why not just enjoy the story for what it is and move on. After all, this really doesn't qualify as a cheating wife story.

UmbertoBUmbertoBover 19 years ago
Lack of respect.

Maybee it's my poor knowledge of the English language but if I understand USAfriendly correctly then it's OK that lovers can treat each other without any respect as long they are not married yet!? I don't know what the habits are in your community, but where I come from it's not very appriciated when "friends" and girlfriends behave like this.

Married or not, its my believe that when I have a relationship with another person (not nescessary a lovers relation) I am in title to be treated with some respect and consideration within this relationship. This couple acted cold, disrespectfull and selfish without a single concern about their friend/lover.

But then again, it was just a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Billie Can ?

Good totally realistic story. Re the comments: How many men marry virgins? Why do so many American men think they own women? Why do these guys get angry with a fictional character?

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
nice

This was a good story and one that happens often.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous