The Night I Walked in on my Mother

Story Info
The night I walked in on my mother and her lover having sex.
7.2k words
4.64
75.8k
104
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippaa
Pippaa
296 Followers

It was a regular Saturday night until I walked through my front door, quietly not to wake my mother, only to find her fornicating with a man I'd never met or seen before.

It was 1am and I was returning home from a night out with my friends. In fairness to my mother I was supposed to be staying at my best friend Jessica's house. Deciding I wanted to end the night earlier than planned, having consumed more alcohol than I could handle, I headed home instead.

As soon as I heard voices coming from behind the lounge door, which was ajar with a dim beam of light escaping, I quietly removed my heels, put down my handbag and tiptoed towards the light, in a red strapless dress.

In my direct line of site I could see the top of my mothers head. Her brown locks flowed over her shoulders and down her arms and I could see her large, natural breasts, bare tummy and spread legs. She was naked.

I gasped and stifled a giggle. Between her legs I could see the back of a shaven head and the muscular body of a man eating her out.

"Mmmmm," she swooned, breathing heavily. I'd just walked in post-orgasm. "Now stick that big cock of yours inside me and fuck me hard!"

The man rose from between my mothers legs with a glistening grin on his face. "I think your cunt is ready, now," he spoke in a deep, masculine voice.

Wow! I gasped again, gripped by what my young eighteen-year-old virgin eyes were witnessing. I couldn't believe it, but I couldn't look away either. I'd watched porn and read erotic stories on Literotica, but this was real life. My nipples stiffened and became very sensitive.

My mother is a forty-year-old brunette with blue eyes and a heavy bust. Divorced from my dad many years ago, I knew she had dated a string of guys, but I'd never seen this beast of a man before. My clit started throbbing, demanding attention.

He was easily ten years older than my mother. Tall and well built, but not the bodybuilder type. Although I guessed he worked out. My mother was five-seven, this guy towered above her, even on his knees. I wanted some of what he was giving.

"You want it hard, slut?" he smirked, keeping his eyes fixed on my mother.

I'd never heard anyone speak so crudely to her before, but then I'd never seen her in this situation before either. So hot. So taboo. I felt naughty and excited.

"You know I do," she sighed breathlessly, reaching for his cock. "You know how I like it." What a whore, I grinned.

My gaze followed her hand. His cock was sticking up at forty-five degrees with an upward curve. It was the size of an Italian salami. I'd never seen a cock that big. My eyes widened and my pussy released wet excitement into my knickers.

As I watched my mother touch, grab and then stroke the guy's cock, I began to fidget. I couldn't keep my body still as I continued watching. My clit demanded attention.

"Your wish is my command," he chuckled, then took hold of his shaft.

My mother joyfully sighed and raised her arms above her head, ready to take it whilst laying in the middle of the sofa.

The guy positioned his large mushroom shaped head between my mother's legs and slapped her pussy with it a few times. She groaned then bit down on her lower lip in anticipation. I bit down on my own lower lip in anticipation, desperate to watch it slide inside her. Not because she was my mother, but because I wanted to see that big cock in action.

She groaned as he entered her, and I hitched my dress up around my waist. My eyes were glued to the tantalising action as he took his time sliding and easing his cock into my mother.

Her groans became louder and louder before she gasped, sighed and panted, as more and more of his cock entered her.

I slipped a hand down the front of my knickers and watched enviously, imagining what it would feel like to be in my mother's position, taking such an impressive cock. I wanted to feel what she was feeling. I wanted that curve to open me up and fondle my g-spot to an intense orgasm. But I was a virgin. I knew I wouldn't be able to take that thing.

The guy began to breathe heavily, due to the tightness around his cock, I reckoned, and he still had further to go until he was buried to the hilt.

My mother thrashed her head from side to side, no doubt satisfied with his length and girth. He grinned when their groins gently came together.

"Ohhhhh, you big fucker," my mother sizzled.

He brought his hands down in front of him and squeezed her breasts. She started lifting and lowering her hips, completely under his spell, who could blame her, so was I, and he wasn't even touching me.

As his large hands caressed her jiggling mounds, giving her time to settle with his big cock, she reached for this thick, hairy chest and smoothed her hands down his hot body.

"Fuck me, Simon. Give it to me," she said, in an aroused melodic tone.

Hearing my mother talk so dirty and wanton had me slipping a finger up inside my pussy. I was soaking and shaking.

Simon slid his hands from her breasts and up to her knees as my mother wrapped her legs around his hips.

"I love fucking you," he groaned, tilting his hips back slowly.

"That's it," she moaned, tilting her head up at the ceiling. "Ohhhhhh fuck!" she cried out when she tilted his hips forwards.

I watched my mother, and whoever this Simon guy was, gently making love on the sofa. It was so erotic I started to gently rub my clit.

They continued like that for a good few minutes, until my mother climaxed. She clawed at the sofa, arching her back and panting up at the ceiling. I looked at Simon, who displayed a proud grin as wide as his face and shuddered into my own climax in the dark hallway.

He stopped grinning and flicked his head; something caught his attention. His eyes focused on the gap in the door, and he was looking straight at me. I darted out of sight and froze. I didn't think he saw me through the gap though.

Brushing down my dress, getting ready to pretend I'd just walked through the door, I heard them going at it again. I waited until they were noisily going for it before I dared to peek again.

My mother was now panting loudly and begging for Simon to fuck her harder. I had to look. When I did, I gasped a little louder than I meant to. He had her legs straight up in the air and I could no longer see her head.

My mother's voluptuous mature body was flat on the sofa with her arse practically over the edge. All I could see was Simon holding her legs by the ankles, and he was driving his big, curved cock into her. He had a look of aggressive concentration on his face as he fucked her with long thrusts. She was literally taking the full length on every stroke.

This guy was incredible. I watched mesmerised as my mother climaxed noisily again. Then, without any rest, Simon dominantly told her to get on her knees on the rug in front of the fireplace. Only then did I notice the fire was lit, burning low as my mother was aggressively man handled onto all fours.

"No, face the other way," Simon insisted, slapping her arse cheeks like a donkey, getting her to turn around and face my direction.

"Oh fuck," I gasped quietly. My mother was now looking directly at the lounge door and the gap I was peeking through.

I stepped away once more in fear. But then I heard the unmistakably sounds of two body's slapping together, and two people grunting and moaning like wild animals during mating season. I had to look once more. It was risky but I simply had to look.

My mouth dropped open and my eyes widened in shock. I think I actually sobered up in that moment.

My mother had a glazed eyed look as if she'd been possessed. Her mouth was opening and closing, and she intermittently snorted as she struggled to balance her breathing and sexual groans. Simon was firmly behind her on his knees, with one hand holding her hip and the other holding her head up by her hair, as if he were holding a set of reins.

The scene reminded me of Khaleesi and Drogo on their wedding night in Games of Thrones, only my mother wasn't being fucked reluctantly.

Simon was fucking her like a rag doll. I'd never be able to look my mother in the eye again. But then my mother opened her eyes and looked straight at me.

Riveted to the floor, I stared back at her through the gap and watched her climax again. It felt like I'd stolen something sacred from her. No daughter should ever witness her mother in the throes of passion like this.

I turned to leave. Quietly make my way upstairs to bed. But in the fogginess of my aroused guilt, my toes brushed against the bottom of the door as I turned my body away, and I accidentally kicked it open.

"Pippa!" my mother's voice rasped.

"Who is Pippa?" grunted Simon.

"My daughter," groaned my mother.

"How old is she?" Simon laughed.

"Eighteen," my mother gasped, caused by a sudden deep stroke from Simon.

I turned my body back around and the two of them were looking at me. My mother was laughing and panting, torn between seeing her daughter and enjoying the big cock fucking her from behind. Simon was grinning at me, suddenly increasing the power in his hips as if showing off for my benefit.

"I thought I heard something," he chuckled, satisfying his suspicions and winking at me.

"Sorry, I just walked in through the door," I lied, feeling the red-hot guilty flush in my cheeks.

"We're almost finished." Simon smirked at me, twisting my mother's head to keep her face fixed in my direction.

Her large breasts were swinging violently, and her face was screwed up in ecstasy. Her body wasn't ready to let her stop and react appropriately. Neither was my mind, as I remained standing still like a naughty little schoolgirl waiting to be told off.

I wasn't waiting for my mother's telling off though. I was waiting to see the end. I'd deal with being caught when it was over and hope to never see Simon ever again.

The end had to come soon, literally. But Simon just kept going, and I was soon witnessing my mother practically begging him to stop as she climaxed yet again.

Then brutally, I thought, he pushed my mother's head forwards and let go of her hair. She didn't seem to mind though, as she collapsed face down on the rug, appearing to welcome the well-earned break.

I was now confronted with Simon kneeling erect while my mother lay panting for breath on the floor in front of him. He was smirking menacingly, like a foreign invader having just completed a conquest, ready for the next.

He got to his feet, proudly showing off his powerful, naked body and impressive cock, and walked towards me.

"It's nice to meet you, Pippa. I'm Simon," he smiled, full of confidence and arrogance.

Unable to think on my feet, and taken aback by his politeness, I meekly put my hand out and accepted his handshake. I gulped, squirmed and found my eyes drawn downwards to his cock. Had he not cum? I gulped again, watching it right in front of me, throbbing and twitching.

"Sorry, I urrr, I urrrr ... better be getting up to bed now," I stuttered.

My mother looked up and giggled at my embarrassment, she then pulled herself up from the rug. Her full frontal sweaty and flushed nakedness forced me to look away.

"I didn't hear you come in, Pippa," she breathed normally, picking up her blouse from the chair and slipping her arms into it.

"Simon is a friend," she told me, acting as if they weren't naked, and I hadn't just been caught spying on them fucking.

I blushed at Simon, unsure what to say or do.

"I'd apologise for my lack of attire, Pippa, but something tells me you don't mind," he grinned into my cleavage. "You never told me a hot, younger version of you existed, Annie."

Just when I thought I couldn't be anymore shocked, Simon's brazenness caught me off guard. I looked at my mother who was giggling with her blouse mostly buttoned up. She stepped into a pair of black lace panties and sat down on the sofa.

"You shouldn't have spied on us, Pippa," she chuckled.

"I wasn't," I murmured.

"How would you like to try some, Pippa? I haven't cum yet."

My attention switched back to Simon. He had a serious, mischievous, dominant look in his eye. I glanced back at my mother who had a look of, 'it's your own fault, Pippa', as she lit a cigarette and folded her legs in on the sofa. It was a look I'd seen throughout my life whenever I'd made a mistake, she wasn't going to bail me out of.

"What do you say, Pippa?" Simon came closer and lowered his voice, sounding less threatening, but loud enough so my mother could hear him.

I looked at her once more. She lit and drew on her cigarette then exhaled a breath of smoke into the centre of the lounge. She wasn't going to get involved. I was on my own.

"You're a lot firmer than your mother," Simon said, putting a finger under my chin and guiding my face to look back at him. "Have you ever been with an older man, Pippa?"

In a state of semi-paralysis, I answered him with a shake of my head. Simon removed his finger and stepped back, dropping his gaze into my cleavage again. Unconsciously, I dropped my own gaze and found his cock still twitching in front of me.

It was shaped like a thick ripe banana. It had just been inside my mother. It had just fucked the shit out of her, but it hadn't finished for the night.

"She hasn't been with anyone." My mother shared my personal secret, breaking our code. Simon smirked.

"Annie," he called out, lifting my head with his finger again.

"Yes," my mother smiled, exhaling a thick plume of cigarette smoke.

"Pippa is just going to show me her bedroom." He stared into my eyes for approval. "We might be a while."

My heart was already pounding, now it felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. My eyes blinked quickly as I searched my brain for answers and solutions, but I couldn't find any. Not one.

"Be gentle," my mother giggled, before taking a long, languid drag from her post sex cigarette.

"The shy, quiet ones never want it to be gentle once they get going," Simon sneered, taking me by the hand and leading me upstairs inside my own house. "I'll look after her!" he shouted down to my mother.

I was speechless, unable to do anything but follow him up the stairs. His muscular arse cheeks tensed as he held my hand and lead me away without any verbal consent.

"Cute," he smiled, noticing the pink personalised name plaque on my bedroom door. It had been there since I was a little girl. Simon pushed the door open and gently pulled me inside my own personal space.

My bedroom was more than just my bedroom. It was my safe haven, my sanctuary. It reflected my sweet and delicate personality. It was where I learned about my body and masturbation. In privacy. That privacy felt tainted now, as an older, naked, erect, stranger led me inside to do God knows what with me.

Simon turned on the light switch and illuminated my bedroom a bright white, before he realised it was a dimmer switch and he turned it down.

It felt daunting now, standing in my own personal white and burgundy decorated bedroom. The burgundy curtains matched the pillows and duvet cover. The tufted leather headboard matched the bed, a virgin's bed.

I always believed this is where I'd lose my virginity one day, but not like this, not with a guy older than my father, and certainly not with a guy who just fucked my mother. He was not my handsome, gentle, loving prince. He was the rogue knight who stole the virgin princess on her wedding day. Wait! Didn't the princess secretly lust for the knight? Whatever, I shuddered. None of this is real. Only it was very real. This was happening.

"Your bedroom is reasonably well kept for a teenager," Simon said, glancing around it. "When my daughter was your age, her room was always a mess."

His words sent shock waves throughout my body, but I strangely appreciated the compliment.

In one corner of my room hung a white sphere chair from the ceiling, with a cushion that had 'relax' sewn into it. How ironic! In another corner I had a vanity area dedicated for getting ready to face the world on a daily basis. I'd been sat there earlier that evening, naked, drying my long chestnut hair before curling and styling it.

Evidence of my earlier presence littered the corner. My bath towel was on the floor. The hairdryer was still plugged in, but switched off at the socket, and my makeup collection of lipstick, brushes, nail polish and other accessories were dotted around on top of the vanity table.

"You sure love your rugs in this family," Simon noticed, stepping onto the thick fuzzy white material which covered a wide area of the laminated flooring and under my double bed.

We reached the bottom of my bed and Simon turned me round to face him with my back to the door. He was a giant compared to me. Easily over six foot and wide. I'm only five-five, curvy, but soft and fragile.

His dark brown eyes travelled the length of my body before they lingered around my mouth. He raised a hand, which made me flinch, then assured me he wasn't going to hurt me.

"Are you honestly a virgin, Pippa?" I gulped and nodded, still unable to speak. "You don't say much, do you?" he smiled.

"I'm confused," I told him.

"Maybe this will clear things up for you."

Simon lifted my chin and planted his lips against mine. All I seemed to be able to do was go with the flow. Simon's flow, as he took control of me and slipped his tongue inside my mouth. I started breathing heavily through my nostrils. He was a good kisser.

Forgetting about my mother downstairs, and how we got here, I raised my arms and softly placed my hands onto his strong shoulders. Simon inhaled deeply and wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me in closer so my breasts squashed against his body.

After a few minutes Simon drew back and glanced down into my cleavage. "I'll treat you right, Pippa," he whispered, sliding his fingers up my back to the zipper between my shoulder blades.

With my back straight, but my head tilted downwards, eyes glancing anxiously at his erection pointing at me, I expected the strapless dress to be unzipped and pulled down to expose my breasts. Instead, Simon pulled his hand away.

I lifted my head, wondering if he had changed his mind because I was a virgin. But then I felt a much softer pair hands touch my shoulders, and somebody gently pressing up against my back. I didn't hear her enter my bedroom.

"Mum," I gasped.

"Shhhh," she said quietly. "I'm here for you, darling. Despite what you may think of Simon, if you want to stop at any point then just say the word."

A huge relief washed over me. I felt protected all of a sudden rather than anxious. "Thanks, mum."

"Do you want to continue? It looks to me that you do," she grinned knowingly.

"Yes," I answered."

"Take him in your hand, Pippa. Understand what a real man feels like," my mother whispered in my ear and took my zipper between her thumb and finger.

I lost my breath for a moment. Simon's cock was poking into my tummy, brushing against the red material, staining the front of the dress with his pre-cum.

Following my mother and Simon's advice, I tried to relax and reached for his cock. I gasped touching it. Simons wasn't the first cock I'd ever held in my hand, but it was certainly the thickest and longest.

Curious and excitedly aroused, I closed my hand into a spider shape and gently dragged my red fingernails along his shaft, right up to the curve. Like I would if I was tickling his back. A squeaking sound escaped my lips as his cock twitched under my delicate touch.

"That's it, Pippa," Simon groaned smoothly. "That feels nice."

I was blushing and grinning as I brushed my fingers away from me, down his cock. The back of my hand touched his thick pubic hair and then I dragged my fingertips back up towards me.

Then, my mother started to unzip my dress. She told me to concentrate on Simon, but all I could think about was the sensations tingling throughout my body, and the sound of the zipper travelling down my spine, from my shoulder blades to my lower back, whilst I teased Simon's length with my fingernails.

Pippaa
Pippaa
296 Followers
12