The Night I Walked in on my Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shocked to discover my mother was capable of such debauchery, and I was capable of being so excitedly compliant, I felt naughty, dirty and hot. What my mother was doing was grossly inappropriate.

The firmness around my body softened as the dress became loose. I looked at Simon who was smiling with anticipation. Eyes glaring at each other, he watched and I trembled as my mother pulled my dress down to expose my breasts.

"Magnificent," he sighed, as his eyes bore into my firm, swollen mounds.

My nipples were hard in the centre of my dark areola's, aching and sensitive at my mother having exposed my breasts to her lover for his inspection, whilst I remained standing there touching his cock. I then bit my lower lip when my mother slid her hands under my arms to my breasts. What she was doing now was grossly perverted.

"I was this firm once, Simon," she chuckled softly, as she cupped them in her hands and lifted them.

"You both have amazing tits," Simon groaned, glaring at my chest, waiting for his turn. "It seems we're all well-endowed in this house," he added, pulling the dress down my tummy and waist, and then pushing it down my legs until it fell to my bedroom floor and pooled around my feet.

"Such an incredible young body. Soft, sexy, ample curves in all the right places," Simon groaned again.

Although I was bewildered, I giggled and focused on what I was experiencing. Admiring his cock and having my breasts caressed by my mother whilst they lauded me with compliments. I closed my right hand around his think, veiny shaft and started stroking it properly.

"Mmmmm, yes. That's it," Simon encouraged me. "Such a soft hand. You've done this before?"

"Only a hand job and a blowjob," I giggled shyly, not looking up from his cock. "With an ex."

"That's good to know."

"Simon will be gentle with you, Pippa," came my mother's words of support.

She continued to massage my breasts. It was so different to having a guy doing it. It was better. I felt her blouse against my skin as her own large breasts pressed into my back.

"Let your daughter go, Annie. I'll handle her from here," Simon said, as if reading my mind.

As nice as my mother's hands felt caressing me, I still preferred Simon to be the one touching me.

"I'll be close by, Pippa," my mother whispered, releasing my breasts and slipping away as if she'd never been there at all.

I opened my mouth to acknowledge her, but Simon put his hand around my waist again and pulled me firmly against his body. Towering above me, I felt like the stolen princess once more. Simon then put a hand on my right breast and squeezed it.

"Mmmmm, you're a gorgeous little thing, aren't you, Pippa," he groaned, then put his tongue inside my mouth again.

His fingers dug into my fleshy, teenage breast and I slipped my arms around his body, resting my outstretched hands flat against his lower back. I was as close to being swept off my feet as a young girl could be. I was buzzing.

Simon kissed me hungrily and groped me greedily until he felt he needed to explore my breasts in all their soft, ample glory.

He sat down on my bed, so my breasts were directly at his eye level, and then he brought both hands up to my chest to experience them properly. Like my mother had done, but rougher than she, he cupped and squeezed, lifted and bounced my breasts before rolling and tweaking my nipples.

"You have a great pair of tits, Pippa," he moaned, looking up at me.

I'd never felt so desired before, standing over this powerful man totally in lust with me. Guys my own age lusted selfishly. Acting too quickly because their excitement got the better of them. With Simon the same level of lust and excitement was present, but he was in control of himself, and in control of me.

Simon squeezed my breasts together and my rock-hard nipples jutted out, ready to be sucked. He rubbed his thumbs across them, telling me again how great he thought my breasts were, before opening his mouth and burying his face into my left breast, then my right, back and forth, sucking gently then feverishly on my nipples.

Electric shocks travelled up my spine, frying my brain with sexual desire. I placed my hands on Simon's shoulders and steadied myself as he feasted on my flesh. It was amazing.

I glanced into the corner of my room, moaning at the sensations I was experiencing, to find my mother completely at ease, sat in my hanging sphere chair. Her blouse was fully unbuttoned. Her panties were on the floor, and her feet were on the edge of the seat, legs spread wide as she massaged a breast and smoothed her pussy. She smiled at me. I smiled back.

I then flinched and started moaning as Simon slid a hand up the inside my thighs towards my knickers. He released my breasts, keeping a nipple inside his mouth as he pulled the red lace garment down to my ankles.

"Mmmmm," he moaned, revealing my tight, shaven pubic mound.

I was beyond excited. I glanced at my mother again and then back down at Simon as he tapped my legs further apart. I stepped out of my knickers and his hands came round the back of me, cupping and squeezing my arse cheeks. Simon brought me closer towards him, pulling me in and nuzzling his clean-shaven face into my cleavage whilst he pawed at my backside.

I glanced at mother again. She was slowly fingering herself and pulling on her nipples, watching her daughter being fondled and teased.

Simon then touched my pussy for the first time that night. His fingers rubbed softly against my shaven, wet slit. I was instantly overcome by my arousal. I needed to feel his fingers slid inside my body. But Simon wasn't ready to do that just yet.

He spun us around as he stood up and lowered me onto my bed. I was swiftly looking up at him, gasping as my breathing quickened and my heartbeat raced.

Is this the moment? I wondered, anxiously. Is this the moment I lose my virginity? No.

Simon stood at the bottom of my bed looking over me, stroking his cock and grinning at his prize, the princess he'd taken for himself. I dug my heels into my mattress and pushed my body further up my bed. A soft sigh then escaped my lips as I looked at his cock and opened my legs.

Simon inhaled deeply, his grin turning into a smirk as his eyes zoned in at the virgin hole, I'd just presented to him. It was a bold, instinctive move, like a bitch calling for her mate. I didn't even think about it. It just happened.

We glared at each for a few moments, with Simon priming his cock and me waiting anxious and aroused for his next move. He eventually dropped his knees onto my bed and then lowered himself, so his head was between my legs.

I exhaled a long sigh as his hands slid up my legs towards my opening. His fingers smoothed then parted my labia before he started to rub my clit. I closed my eyes and moaned, enjoying the sensations of Simon playing with my pussy.

Then he breathed on it, his warm breath sent tingles up my spine as he settled comfortably. Then I felt his tongue slide up the length of my folds.

I groaned again, completely lost inside my bedroom, and reached for my swollen breasts.

Simon continued probing between my splayed legs with his fingers and tongue. It was the best feeling ever. He seemed to know every little trick in the book. I squeezed my breasts gently together, arching my back from the bed and panting that I was going to cum.

I felt a long finger slid into me and curl upwards like a hook, and a firm pressure being applied to my clit. Simon began to finger fuck me and lick my clit until I exploded all over his face. I just experienced my first orgasm at the hands of another person.

Laying there blissfully unaware that Simon had moved onto his knees, and he was getting ready to try and put that big, banana shaped thing into my tight, squishy peach, I soon came round when he asked me if I was ready.

How could a girl ever be ready to take something so big for her first time. But I nodded. I was certainly ready to try, at least.

Simon rubbed that curve up and down my lips, where his tongue and fingers had already explored, then he gasped and cursed when he angled the tip to enter me. He pushed gently and I clutched at the duvet, panting.

"Trust me, Pippa," he said softly, then pushed into me some more.

I knew there was no hymen to break. I'd done that myself many years ago, using the thick, soft gel grip handle on my hairbrush. It wasn't as thick as this thing inching itself into my wet tightness though.

"Ahhh, fuck that's tight! Mmmmm, fuck! You feel amazing, Pippa! Are you ok?"

"Yes," I grimaced, feeling a mixture of pain and pleasure that never settled on one or the other long enough for me to be able to decide which one it was. "I'm fine," I panted.

Simon continued to push into me. Every inch seemed thicker than the last, and that gorgeous curve rubbed against the roof of my pussy.

"That'll do for now," he said.

I raised my head from the bed and down my body. He only had half his cock inside me. I blinked. I already felt deliciously stuffed. My insides contracted then Simon began to pull back. I groaned so loudly, and then louder again, when he pushed deeper into me.

Simon then led down on top of me and we kissed. I wrapped my arms and legs around him, holding him tightly as he made love to me.

As he did wondrous things to my pussy with his cock, and indeed that curve did fondle my g-spot, I hadn't noticed he managed to get himself all the way inside me. My pussy had stretched and lubricated to accommodate his length and girth, and in doing so, Simon was able to gently fuck me into experiencing the most intense orgasm of my life.

I was on cloud nine, grinning and breathing heavily. I felt sweaty beneath him but in a good way. I wondered what he was going to do next.

As if reading my mind once again, Simon pushed himself up, but kept his cock inside me. Strong as he was, he shuffled down the bed and pulled me with him. I giggled, feeling a different sensation inside my pussy as we moved as one being.

When his feet were on the floor, and my arse was on the edge of the bed, he looked across at my mother.

"Get your arse over here, Annie," he hissed, starting to stroke his cock in and out of me again.

Startled, confused, I gripped my bed covers again, not in pleasure this time. I was worrying why the hell he wanted my mother to join us.

"Just like we did with, Julia," Simon said to her, as she jumped off my hanging sphere chair and walked towards my bed.

"Julia is a seasoned swinger. Pippa is my daughter," my mother told him. They spoke as if I weren't there. It was scary.

"Do it, Annie," Simon pleaded. Then looked down at me and thrust his cock deeper inside me.

I felt the curve and I arched my back as it speared right to the end of my pussy.

"Relax, Pippa, we'll have you gagging for it," Simon chuckled.

"Gagging for what?" I panted, as Simon slowly fucked me towards submission.

My mother sank her knees into the mattress and walked them to the top of the bed above me. She then told me everything was going to be ok before she walked them either side of my head, until I was looking directly up at her pussy.

Shaven like mine, her pussy was parted and glistening with juice. I was shocked but also too involved with Simon's cock fucking me slowly to another orgasm to say anything.

What was my mother thinking? Surely this was a step too far? What was she going to do? What did she expect me to do?

Positioned on all fours over my body facing Simon, he suddenly pulled out of me and grunted. My mother then jolted forwards as if something had pulled her, and then I heard sucking noises. Oh my god! She was sucking on Simon's cock.

"That's it, Annie!" he grunted. "Does your daughter taste nice?"

I heard my mother moan as Simon became more aggressive with her, then the sucking sounds stopped, and he thrust his cock back inside me. I screamed as it entered me unexpectedly, before it had me groaning and panting for more.

"Do it, Annie!" he barked at my mother. But do what?" I thought.

A soft, gentle hand smoothed across my tummy, making its way down to my hairless pubic mound. It then went a little further and a finger started rubbing my clit.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped. "Oh fuck!"

It felt so good I almost came. I tried to blank out the fact that it was my mother touching me and focused my mind on Simon's cock. But then two soft hands slid under my arse and I felt a pair of lips planting soft kisses all over my mound. I gasped again before Simon's cock had me groaning repeatedly.

"Taste her, Annie!" I heard Simon hiss.

I then heard my mother giggle. She was teasing all of us or struggling to come to terms with what we were doing.

Then, she parted my labia as Simon slowed his strokes right down, and her tongue flicked my clit.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" I blurted through a deep groan.

"Your daughter likes it, Annie. Don't you, Pippa?"

"I need to cum!" Was all I could think about.

"Get your arse lower, Annie. I want mother and daughter eating each other out."

My mother spread her knees wider and her body sank lower. Her breasts squashed into my tummy and her pussy was now inches from my face.

"Yes! Yes! I'm gonna cum," I groaned wildly, as Simon fucked my tight pussy slowly and my mother licked my clit rapidly.

"Taste your mothers pussy, Pippa!" Simon hissed at me now. But I couldn't do it. I just couldn't do it.

Then Simon grunted in frustration and increased his strokes. The moment he did I started screaming in ecstasy.

As if having a life of their own, my arms came up and wrapped around my mothers waist. Instinctively, she planted her pussy on my face and I drove me tongue inside it.

Simon kept fucking me but my mother stopped licking my clit. She knew how sensitive it gets when a girl orgasms. My mother moaned and lifted her body. Her breasts were no longer on my tummy, they were swaying back and forth, her nipples grazing my body as she rocked her pussy into my face.

"That's it, ladies!" Simon exclaimed. "Mother and daughter! Are you ready for your first load, Pippa? Hey? Are you ready to feel a man cumming inside you for the first time? I'm going to shoot a huge load into your tight cunt! You're not a virgin anymore! And now I'm going to fill you with my cum to seal it!"

It all happened so fast. From the moment my mother went down on me, to the moment I started climaxing, and I started licking her out, and now, to taking my first load from a guy whilst my mother climaxed.

She hovered over me, careful not to suffocate me, and rested her hands on my legs. Moaning as I tongued her pussy, she then slid a hand between her legs.

I let go of my mother and my hands moved underneath her. I was on auto pilot, coming down from my orgasm but still getting fucked hard and deep by Simon.

My hands found what they were looking for. I grabbed my mothers heavy breasts and groped her. They felt big and soft like mine. I found her nipples and pulled them, almost out of spite, revenge, but not really.

She responded positively and screamed out she was going to cum. Simon followed up with words stating something similar, then it happened.

My mother climaxed, burying her pussy in my face as Simon thrust into me one last time and started twitching in the depths of my tight pussy.

He yelled and my mother groaned as they used me to satisfy themselves. I couldn't see anything but I could hear and feel everything.

Simon stabbed at my cervix, his cock having nowhere else to go, and pumped everything he had into my pussy.

"Get down here, Annie!" he hissed, pumping the last spurts of cum inside of me.

My mother flipped around and I was left confused once again.

"Move up the bed, Pippa!" Simon instructed me.

I shuffled up my bed as my mother knelt between my legs. Oh my god! I thought, putting my hands over my face and giggling with embarrassment.

"I'm a repeater, Pippa," Simon grinned arrogantly. "And now it's your mothers turn."

I'd just lost my virginity. I had thick cum seeping from my swollen pussy and I was laying naked with my mother about to sink even lower.

As blissfully at peace as my body was, having experienced some awesome first-time sex, my mind was in turmoil. Then my mother spread my labia softly and started licking my cum drenched pussy.

Simon groaned as I hid my face from view, then he grunted and my mother began to rock back and forth.

It only took a minute or two before I dropped my hands onto the bed and arched my back. My mother was moaning and Simon was grunting as he fucked her from behind for a second time that evening.

I was already soaking wet down there, my pussy was saturated with cum. Now I had my mothers saliva and a fresh dose of natural juice from my own internal workings added to the mix.

When my mother started groaning she was about to cum, Simon told her to keep going until she made me cum. Her moans hummed against my pussy, causing tingling sensations that led me do something else I never imagined.

"Yes! That's it, Pippa! That's it!" Simon shouted with excitement.

I put my hands on the back of my mothers head and pulled her head hard into my pussy. I then flicked my hips and rubbed myself against her face as fast as I could.

It did the trick for all three of us. I cried out I was cumming, which triggered Simon's second release and then my mothers.

We came noisily together on my bed until my mother collapsed on top of me. I opened my eyes and found Simon leaning over the top of my mothers backside, completely spent.

"I want to be alone now," I panted, desperate to roll over and pretend it was all a dream.

My mother and Simon left me and went into her bedroom while I went for a pee. It was the most painful toilet experience ever. Simon may have pleasured me with that big cock of his, but he'd also roughed up my insides. That was going to take a few days to heal, I thought.

I returned to my bedroom and snuggled up beneath my duvet. Oh my god, I smiled. I'm not a virgin anymore.

Half an hour later and my mothers sexual moans were escaping through the thin walls that separated our personal domains. I couldn't believe they were going at it again.

As I lay listening my nipples stiffened and my sore pussy began to stir. I slipped a hand between my legs and gently rubbed my fingers up and down my vaginal shaft.

I didn't want to feel Simon inside me again, not any time soon anyway. I was too sore for that.

Slipping my naked body from under my bed covers, I tiptoed towards my mothers bedroom. This time the door was closed. I inhaled a deep breath and quietly opened it.

The bedside lamps were on and my mother was bouncing up and down on top of Simon. I closed the door and he looked up to find me standing there naked.

"Come here, Pippa," he beckoned me.

My mother reduced her bouncing to a slow gyrate and turned her head to look at me.

"I just want to watch," I murmured.

"Then come closer," my mother said.

I walked towards her bed and watched as she rode Simon. I was addicted. They were like a drug to me.

The night finally ended with me and my mother on our knees holding up our large breasts for Simon. The man was a machine. He left us with our large breasts covered in cum, and with the promise of doing this again.

It hasn't happened ... yet?

12