The Night I Went for a Walk

Story Info
I went for a walk one night and met a college friend.
5.5k words
4.33
10.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andy943
andy943
15 Followers

My Bucket List.

The Night I Went For A Walk.

I was based in the South of England however my latest assignment required me to travel to the very northern tip of the Scottish mainland. Where each trip, to and from, took almost a whole day either by driving, train or air or any combinations.

My assignments took the format of three weeks onsite and one home based. While onsite I was to be accommodated in the St Clair Hotel which was about ten miles away from my work site. It was a very isolated if not lonely living arrangement.

I was now at the end of the first week on my second monthly tour, Friday night and finished for the week. I was sitting in the traditional bar of the St Clair with a beer in hand watching the locals come and go, while I waited for the restaurant to open, a fly on the wall situation.

The bar was not busy, mainly two group huddles one at each end of the bar talking, with a barman serving both groups. One group of three, from what they were saying were scaffolding contractors, the other seemed to be a group of five or so farmers from their attire, build and local accent.

One of the farmers asked the barman by name, who was at the other end of the bar, for another pint when he has a moment, then caveated it love. His statement attracted my attention, it wasn't offensively said but in a friendly way, seemed somewhat out of place to me. A scaffolder at the other end of the bar picked up on what was said and ordered three more pints love. This time said in a demeaning and aggressively way to the barman.

It drew my attention to the barman, whose name was Alex from his hotel badge, local by his accent, he was tall, thin but not skinny, short brownish blond hair, he may have had an effeminate way about him but not so you would casually notice. He served the farmer first and then went to serve the scaffolder, as he handed over each of their drinks in turn they would say thanks love in a demining way. The barman let it pass without any visual acknowledgement or comment as to what they had just said and continued with his bar work.

As it seemed to have passed I concentrated on my pint, some movement broke my trance staring into my pint glass, as one does. The farmers including some other local's that had joined their huddle were now standing behind looking over the three scaffolders. Something was developing or about to happen, my first though was is the restaurant open yet?

The scaffolders seemed to feel their presence too and turned, they quickly downed their pints, almost in unison, then left. One of the farmers said bye loves. Situation defused. The barman may have been gay or not, either way he was their gay or not barman. They had closed ranks and extended their wing of protection around their own. I later found out that this was a way of life with locals in remote locations.

The hotel manager came in at that point and told me that my table was ready, he saw me look at the extended group of farmers as I got up and smiled, must have been a local too. The meal was excellent as was the beer. Meal finished being a nice summer's night I decided to go for a walk. It was also a very pleasant warm evening too.

As I walked through the town and down onto and along the front, looking out to sea imaging I could see the Arctic Circle. Although not very busy, someone walking towards me attracted my attention. It was like a magnet drawing me to them, do not know why, but they did, as I seemed to be to them. As we walked closer together a familiarity came from him that I could not place. Then it became clear, we were at college together, must have now been over ten years ago. As we closed I remembered his name David, we were friends in our first year.

We both spoke together saying something along the lines of fancy meeting you here. Davids reply was I live here. I said I am a visitor working here staying in the St Clair hotel. I suggested how about a beer and a catchup; David said yes, I know a good place. We headed back into town asking questions of each other of what happened since our College days, we arrived and went into a pub David frequented. Although a Friday night we managed to find a quite table in a corner to talk and reminise.

David had left college after his first year, change of tack from engineering to accountancy, plus he moved house that summer with his parents to Aberdeen, his father managed to get a shore job with an oil company. After qualifying he went to work in a bank was promoted and posted here as the banks Loan Manager and living a mile outside of town.

I told him what I did, where I now lived, previously in Den Haag working for oil companies, now back as a freelance business consultant. I asked are you married. He said no I thought you knew; knew what? That I am gay; remember that night in the college badminton club, without hesitation I said yes.

It came back to me as a thunderclap. We were sitting watching a game being played, when David had put his hand discreetly on my leg then gently rubbed it up to my shorts, then the inside of my leg seductively. At the time I ignored it, put it down to fooling around, I never thought he was serious. Until now that is. I didn't know what to say, other than, I thought you were fooling around, he said no I was very serious. To reset the conservation I asked, what happened after that.

Nothing for a while, went to University and met someone their, we were good friends but nothing sexual ever came of it. Kept my head down and studied, then worked in a bank in Aberdeen, came up here. For the first few weeks I stayed in the St Clair hotel too, got friendly with the barman, Alex.

I suppose we were both lost in that front, Alex parents drove him out of the family house in Durness, a small remote village near Cape Wrath, when he told them he was coming out as gay. I explained what had happened at the hotel, he said one of the farmers is now his partner.

We had chatted that night the bar which was empty, a cold winters night. Alex closed the bar early and followed me up to my room. I never had sex before but I really wanted it that night, I knew what to expect but never actually had it. I was at a loss of what to do after he arrived in my room, I more or less just stood there.

Alex came over to me and slowly unbuttoned my shirt, removed it and then his, he then embraced me, I was really excited by what was happening, as we touched skin to skin I was starting to get seriously aroused. He then reached down and slowly unzipped my trousers and let them drop. I unzipped his too and let them drop too. We then stepped out of them, I was really, really hard by that time, and he was too.

We then slowly slid each other's underwear off. I could feel his warmth and hardness touch and rub at me as we stepped out of our underwear. You know I used to have fantasies about doing that with you in the college showers.

We stood there together naked embracing each other, my desires wanted him to have me both intimately and sexually my fantasies were adding to it. We moved to the bed, intimately touching and nibbling at each other's anatomy, I was so excited I think I was staring to cum. Probably did as well.

We both lay on the bed together, Alex took the lead and started to position me with pillows, raising my knees up and opening my legs. It was unbelievably erotic to me as he applied oil to both of us. I just lay there as he leaned over me, as I look into his eyes I could feel him trying to enter me and applying undulating pressure. I was so tight that night I began to think it wouldn't happen, this was my first time, and then it happened.

I felt relief and excitement as he engaged with me, I expected pain but there wasn't any, I became ecstatic as I could feel him travel slowly in and up within me, just as I expected it to be, then I felt a rush as he touched me inside, so gently but I could feel he was in as far as I could let him. The rush it gave me was better than I expected, slowly I could feel him withdraw, he then started to press as he entered.

I don't know how many times he did it but I was getting more aroused and demanding with each stroke. I could feel something warm drip on my skin from my pre cum. My breathing became slower and deeper, I thought someone must hear me as I started to move in harmony with his undulations which were starting to increase in pace and forcefulness, I could hear his breathing getting deeper and louder too.

His motion and mine started to get erratic, we seemed to be racing with each other, then he stopped, I could feel him as he unloaded and let his breath go, I let my breath go too. As he withdrew I could then feel it drain slowly. It was an enjoyable feeling of achievement and satisfaction that I never had before.

We parted and lay there together enjoying the moment and recovering from our exertion and pleasure, at least I was. After we recovered I could feel that I wanted to experience the feeling of giving. I moved over as he started to prepare himself. I was quite clumsy in trying and then I felt the experience of success of gently sliding inside him, until we touched.

Slowly I withdrew, too far and had to re engage, this time my entry was more relaxed and controlled. I don't know how long I did this for but I was really enjoying it, I started to climax slowly at first. Then I felt the uncontrollable excitement as my final deluge build and started to lose control of my breathing and rhythmic motion.

As I climaxed I could feel my cum leave me and it rolling back out. I slowly disengaged, recovered my breathing, rolled over and lay beside Alex. We held each other and lay there enjoying the satisfaction we both had. I remember we both pulled the bed clothes over us as we pressed together, until we woke later hearing the noise of someone going into their room, which was next to us.

Alex said he better go, I enjoyed watching him slowly get dressed then quietly leave without creaking the door or floorboards, which always did for me. I lay there alone replaying in my mind what happened that night and wondering if we would do it again. In the morning I got up at my usual time, showered then went down for breakfast which I was ready for.

That very dark morning, it didn't get light until about ten thirty, then only light for about two or three hours. As I walked into work in the dark I decided that I would accept the fact that I was gay and what's more I enjoyed it. As I did with Alex quite a few times that winter, until he met his farmer friend at one of those young farmers things and moved in with him.

I used the internet to make new contacts, as they say casted my net, got a few nibbles but as this is a tight, open but privately secret community, none of them ever really came to anything. Alex and his partner, who I think felt sorry for me, gave me a few introductions, one proved to be interesting.

I met big Gordon as he was referred to locally, he was over six foot three tall, had the build of a bear and muscular, he did a bit of weight lifting, reminded me of the Honey Monster cartoon character. He was also very quiet spoken and incredibly well mannered, had a small insurance franchise that he ran from his spare bedroom in a beautifully friendly village of Lairg, which is dominated by its bridge over a fast flowing river that flows out of Loch shin.

The bank was looking for local independent insurance brokers to provide loan insurance. Which my bank had asked me to organise, Alex's partner put me in touch with him and I made arrangements to go and see him, about a two hour drive through wild but beautiful country. We seemed to hit it off professionally, discussed options and agreed on a way ahead.

As I was about to leave heavy snow started to fall unexpectantly, Gordon suggested I wait until it passes and he can make some lunch for us. I accepted his offer of hospitality. One of his hobbies was cooking which he excelled at, one of the best lunches I ever had.

As business was completed we talked about each others private life. He was in insurance in Glasgow when his uncle left him his house, he had already fallen in love with the area during his many visit's to his uncle, and decided to start up an insurance franchise there about five years ago.

He also said that he had no ties but had met Alex one night he overstayed in town, then said to me, do you want to go to bed with me just now. He caught me totally off-balance, don't know why but without thinking I said yes I would.

He then stood up and led me into his bedroom. We both knew we were strangers to each other in what would come next, but silently knew we would both enjoy exploring and finding out.

In his bedroom as we were facing each other he towered over me and touched my lips with his finger, while looking down into my eyes. Unbuttoned my shirt gently and slowly, one button at a time, kissing and biting my chest as he went down each button, slowly ever so slowly, all the way down to my navel. As he was kneeling down he opened my shirt and slid it off my shoulders.

As he looked up into my eyes, I saw that his shirt was unbuttoned too and I slid it off his broad muscular shoulders and dropped it. He then slowly unzipped my trousers, seductively, I encourage them to drop. Leaning on his shoulders I stepped out of them, still looking into my eyes he slid my underwear slowly down until I am standing there, naked, hard and excited.

He stood up I reach over and unzipped his trousers slowly and purposefully, slid them down, I place my hands inside his underwear band and slid them off, I could feel the elastic rasp over his skin as I gently removed them. By this time we are both naked and hard and excited.

He pulled back the bedding we then both lay their together. Kneeling over me he then started to nibble my nipples, my chest and my ear lobes which I found arousing and stimulating. I lifted my knees up and arched my back as invitation.

Then he started to probe me with his large hard erection, gently at first then pushed it in slowly, I could feel him entering and slide in, withdrawing and entering and sliding further in each time until he reached as far as he could before touching me inside. Slowly his rhythm started sensual, warm, very wet, relaxing, exhilarating, building the momentum and longing my desire for more.

As we both looked into each others eyes, hearts beating in rhythm, both knowing climax was near. Then, his motion became erratic, as did mine, we are now both mimicking and complimenting each other's motion, the bed started to shake violently and moaned loudly under us, he climaxed and then again. We relax and slowly disengaged.

Both of us where naked, hot and wet still exchanging each others warmth as we embraced each other while were running our fingertips over each other's body, our mouths started to search each other again, nibbling, biting and sucking. The passion and excitation in each of us taking over, we both start to become hard and excited again, as we embraced each other, feeling each other's hardness press as we frot together.

Gordon rolled over onto his back, raised his knees, inviting me. I enjoyed putting the lube on my fingers and then in him, slowly rubbing it in and around as he had done for me.

He arched his back, his eyes were rolling in anticipation as I stretch to lean over and on him. I probed for entry, although barred by his pressure at first as he anticipated my entry, he relaxed allowing me in, slowly going deeper with each lunge until I felt his firm prostate, which I touched gently. I could now feel it starting to build within me as I undulated, our body heat building, I looked into his eyes and could see them rolling in anticipation, his head gently rolling as he smiled his eyes now closed enjoying the moment.

I could feel my cum slowly start build and move forward with each lunge, we were both now wet with sweat and in harmony as I released, both pausing for a moment before I withdrew. I rolled over and we lay there side by side embracing each other, exhausted and wet with sweat and cum. We just lay their embracing each other with our breathing relaxing in harmony. We slowly recovered our composure and left the bed.

We walked through to his shower room with its large walk in shower and showered together washing off each other erotic exchanges. Seductively we dried each other and went through to the kitchen, both naked apart from our towels, which looked tiny and inviting on Gordon.

As I waited for the coffee machine to do its thing Gordon put his arms around my waist, clasping his hands together, released my towel and let it drop. I could now feel his hardness and my contentness develop as we stood there embracing each other. I could also feel his hardness press against me between my buttocks and legs, sensually stroking me, very erotic and satisfying. We were then interrupted by his coffee machine telling us coffee is ready.

We fastened our towels and took our coffees into his living room where he had a log fire quietly burning, adding some logs and listened to the new logs nosily burn as we sat back together on a large dark leather couch that had been warmed by the fire.

As we enjoyed our coffee, talked more intimately about ourselves and how we found out we were gay. Gordon was not aware he was gay until one night after he had moved to Lairg and met someone in the local pub and got talking. Who ultimately came back to his house for coffee and one thing led to another, they are still very good friends and meet up from time to time.

We looked out of the house picture window over the fields and hills watching the snow fall outside, it was very relaxing. Gordon said to me that snow is not going to clear until late tonight, why don't you stay the night with me and travel back tomorrow. I said yes I would like to. We still meet up once or twice every month, either I stay over with him or he stays over with me. Our neighbours accept us for what we are, that's what I like about here.

David said what about you, I always thought you were gay too. I asked how did you know that. Simple, you were not offended but apologetic when I told you I was gay and that you had rejected my advances all those years ago. Also you were defensive of Alex the barman, even after I told you we had a casual affair and again with Gordon who I still see.

He then put his hand on my leg and started to seductively rub it as he did all those years ago. He said do not worry about if someone sees me do this, what happens between friends here stays between them. Ok so tell me about your sex life, you have listened to me so far so I know you have a story to tell.

I said no pressure then.

I explained, after he had left and lost touch, I returned College from the summer break, met Ian and we became good friends and study partners. We knew each other for about a year sometimes we used to stay over after studding together at our parents houses.

Although we both had two single beds in our rooms, a few times we did share one of the single beds, just a bit of larking around. Nothing ever happened, but on one night when Ians parents were away overnight. We slept naked together and both got aroused by it, we fondled each other and I made Ian cum and then he made me. Before the night was out we had done that a few times, and once or twice after that, possibly more.

One Friday night after being knocked out of a badminton competition, we were having a shower before leaving Ian came into my shower cubicle. As we shared someone came into the outer dressing room, of all people it was the College gossip, what he didn't know about you he made up.

On recognising his voice and could not explain it, Ian moved further in the cubical and pressed against me, no one could see us behind the shower curtain, spray and steam. As we stood there pressing intimately on each other, Ian developed an erection that pressed up on me setting me off with one too. We both stood their hyper with erections pressing on each other, about to be caught by the College gossip. Who would believe us?

andy943
andy943
15 Followers
12