The Night I Went for a Walk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As suddenly as he arrived he left, we were then standing there froting with each other not knowing how to interpretate our feelings and what had just happened between us. We quickly got dried and dressed and left. As we walked home we didn't know what to say to each other. As we were going to meet tomorrow at Ian's for a study day and his parents would be out we could discuss it then.

After a sleepless night thinking about it, the following day as arranged I cycled round to see Ian. I rang his doorbell, when he opened it all he had on was his speedos. Sort of answered what he thought of the previous nights escapade, I looked at what I was wearing my white shorts from last night, ok it was a nice day, but?

David said; yes I remember those shorts, you had them on that night I tried to entice you.

We went up to his upstairs bedroom where we studied together. Before long we were both sitting on his bed, naked and caressing each other, getting each other aroused, I suppose we were racing each other as to who could make the other cum first.

We were interrupted by a window cleaner putting his ladders against Ians bedroom window. We had to scrambled and hide in the blind side of a large wardrobe, to remain hidden we pressed together. As we hid there both with erections and cum dripping it sort of clarified our feelings for each other. Which we explored that afternoon together, only cleaning ourselves up before his parents arrived home from work. Not a lot of study work was done that day.

We had a number of study days together before our exams, half studying the other half exploring our sexual desires, each time we became more experienced and adventurist with each other.

End of term, exams finished, we were having our last end of year badminton competition and it was to be a mixed doubles team game of four. While we were taking a shortcut through the mens changing rooms, which were in the process of being renovated, to one of the courts in the old gym, where Ian and I almost got caught in the showers together.

We happened upon two girls, wearing their short white skirts, kissing and intimately feeling each other. Ian diplomatically kicked something to attract them to our imminent arrival. They separated and stood there innocently, probably wondering if they were discovered, we said nothing to embarrass them.

I recognised Shona who lived in the next street to me and Ian recognised Ann who lived near him. After we said our hellos we all went together through the door from the changing rooms to the gym. As we did this Ann noticed that the front of her white skirt had a noticeable wet mark on it, where they had been fooling around.

Who was the games marshal, but our gossiping friend from the showers, and was walking towards us, I went and met him half way. Ian remained with the girls diplomatically screening the wet marks on Anns skirt. The games marshal said loudly you are teamed with the two dykes over there, pointing to Ann and Shona, tonight. But in the new gym which was at the other end of the College campus.

We left back though the same changing rooms, on the way to the new College gym Ian told me that the girls had been having a sexual affair for about a year now. Ian had a talent for getting information from people, I always said he should have been a policeman or a priest. He then said that he had told Shona and Ann about us, I didn't know what to say or where to look I just looked at them, smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

We stopped off on the way across to allow Ann to change into her dry tracksuit bottoms, unfortunally or fortunally we were knocked out of the competition very early on. After that we all got changed and walked them home. We had agreed to meet up at Ians tomorrow, his parents would be conveniently out.

In the morning I met up with Shona and we cycled to Ians, by the time we arrived Ann was already there. We went up to Ians bedroom, given it was such a nice summers day we all had our swimwear on after sunning ourselves in Ians back garden. I think we were all a bit high as we had spent most of the morning talking about our sexual exploits.

Without warning Ann stood up and slipped off her one piece swimwear and then Shona did the same. Ian stood up and pulled his swimwear down, I did the same, and we all stood there naked. I sat on one bed with Shona and Ian on the other bed with Ann, we started to explore each others bodies intimately. It wasn't long before I was having sex with Shona and Ian Ann, in full view of each other.

As the day progressed we swapped around including Ian and me watching Shona and Ann together as they did with Ian and me. We lost any inhabitations we had with each other that day. For the rest of the summer vacation we met up each day having sex where we could, including discreetly in some public places, we never got caught, came close a few times. We all went our own ways after the summer was finished.

For the next few years I did not really make any inroads on the sexual front, just got on with life. For some spontaneous reason I agreed to crew for someone on his yacht, this is where I met Vince, he was a reasonable bit older than me. We went sailing for a weekend with some of his friends which went very well, plan was we would all go sailing the following weekend. However the couple had to pull out and Vince and I went alone.

We had a great first day sailing together, it had been one of those warm sunny days and we had a few too many beers. We anchored for the night got things organised and went below to get changed to go ashore.

The main cabin of the yacht was a reasonable size we were standing not too far apart facing each other as Vince pulled down his shorts, stepped out of them, looked at me as I looked at him, he took a step over to me. I felt his hands touch my waist and his thumbs slip between my skin and waste band of my sailing shorts. I felt comfortable with it as he slid my shorts down, slowly and caringly, I stepped out of them, by this time we were both naked and visually aroused.

We moved closer to each other and could feel the heat of each other's sunburn. Vince sat me down on the bunk bed, then he straddle me as I lay on my back, leaned down and gave me my first proper blow job. We both enjoyed it.

Now it was Vince's turn, he led me through to the big cabin, again on my back but this time in a large double vee bunk, straddling over me and moved my legs up and open. My feet were now also firmly in place on a sloping bulkhead, no stress just anticipation.

Slowly he pressed and entered me, I could feel it fill me up. He started to undulate slowly. I had a wonderful feeling, before long we were both enjoying it. As Vince's motion started to increase in pace and become erratic, the yacht started to rock a little, he was about to cum I could see it in his eyes and feel it in his motion then he did.

To be honest this was my first proper experience led by someone who was experienced. Although Ian and I had tried this before we were inexperienced. We slept there together and replayed it with each other until the next morning, this was my first full sex experience since Ian.

After that we met on a regular basis, either in his yacht or in a hotel when he was down on business or when I visited him. We also went on the odd weekend away with some of his friends making up a foursome. That was fun too.

Once we were joined by Jan from his office and her friend and partner Jean for a spontaneous holiday on all our parts. We had a 10 day sailing holiday off the west coast, both of them were divorced and now living together. I have never had so much mature sex before, we were together each night, I seemed to pare off with Jan and Vince with Jean. It was truly a wonderful ten days in August. Holiday over we seemed to go our own ways, including Vince who had a new overseas posting.

Not long after that I went to Den Haag to work for an oil company and met Luca a hot and bronzed Italian when we worked together on a project, he was a very nice looking Italian. Eventually we moved in together after about a year and a half he had to go back to Italy to take over his father's business after his father took ill.

After that I met Bjorn, when he propositioned and paid me for sex in Amsterdam, that's a story in its own right. From a very unusual meeting we really hit it off. Bjorn was a Swedish tax lawyer and as it turned out his family were extremely wealthy, we were also on contract to the same oil company and I went to some very high level function's and events with him as his partner. We still are very good friends and I often get contracts for assignments from his company.

It was starting to get late and the pub was showing signs of wanting to close. David said he would have invited me back for the night, as he thought we would both like to do that, but would have to get back as his parents were staying with him over the weekend. They still didn't or didn't want to know about his preferences in life.

As we said our goodbyes David suggested we meet up on Sunday after his parents leave. I said ok and we did several times after that and with Gordon too.

That was my bucket list so far.

12