The Night Is Young and Long

Story Info
A tale of corporate seduction... contd.
1.1k words
4.03
4.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my eyes closed, I felt Mr. Agarwal's gaze piercing my soul. His strong hands were still clutching my thighs firmly. I felt as if he squeezed them for a moment. Then, it felt as if he was getting up, but not completely. The only thing I heard from then was my own heart beating like a train without brake. I did not dare to open my eyes. No, it wasn't fear. I was blushing; feeling awkward and I didn't wanted Mr. Agarwal to see it. Yes, I was being foolish.

I felt Mr. Agarwal's hot breath on my face. He was close, very close, probably inches away from me. I couldn't stop anything; or, I did not want to stop. His hot breath caressed my cheek and came close to my right ear. "Amit... you are special." His whisper tickled my ears and I smiled. For the first time I felt relieved. No awkwardness anymore. I felt a strange sense of passion in his voice. He kissed my ear gently and continued to trace his lips on my cheeks. His hands held my shoulders firmly as if I would fall off the chair. I took rapid breaths as he continued kissing my cheeks and tracing his wet lips around them. He came to a halt now that his mouth was so close to mine.

He wanted to kiss my lips, taste them like a fruit of passion. I wanted to be kissed. I was giving myself up, surrendering to him. It felt like eons to wait for his lips caress mine in a soft embrace. But, when it did, I felt a velvety wave engulfing me in its passionate sweetness. His lips pressed into mine as we locked them together not letting them go. He bit my lips in a gentle, yet firm way. I moaned for the first time, unable to control my emotions. This gave Mr. Agarwal the encouragement to proceed further. He held on to me, tasting my lips and sucking the wetness into his thirsty mouth. My cheeks reddened with the brightest of the pinks. I kept moaning softly as Mr. Agarwal ravished my lips, his tongue snaking into my mouth and he emitted low groans, enjoying the moments.

I felt like hours passing during this beautiful closeness between us when Mr. Agarwal stopped. I opened my eyes, finally mustering the courage to look at him. He was smiling. I felt shy and bent my head. I could not look at him. It felt as if he now knew my deepest secrets and my darkest desires. He looked at me as if he wanted me that night, fully and for himself. He looked down at my body and smiled when he saw my arousal. I was very hard. He looked back at me, smiling and kissed me again on my lips.

"You are ready for me" he said, in a matter-of-fact way. He held on to my hands and bent down once again on his knees. I wondered as to what he was about to do. It felt so awkward, standing in front of my director with his face now so close to my arousal. The bulge on my trousers was very pronounced and there was no doubt that he liked what he was seeing. What happened next was in slow motion. His face inched forward slowly as I stood like a rock, waiting for the moment. Then, it did. He pressed his lips to my hardness and kissed it gently. It was a peck, but that was so erotic. He kept his lips pressed to it and let go of my hands. I started to caress his head as he kept his lips pressed to my arousal. I moaned seductively and pulled his head closer. He kept kissing and nudging my manhood with his mouth and his hands had access to my buttocks, which he squeezed passionately. It felt as if we were enacting the most erotic pose from The Kamasutra, though both of us were still fully dressed.

"Sir, I feel like my legs will give up... I cannot stand anymore", I moaned, looking down at Mr. Agarwal who was busy kissing my aroused manhood and squeezing my buttocks. Mr. Agarwal looked at me and got up. Before I could ask him, he scooped me up in his arms and carried me to his table. This surprised me to no extent. That a man of his age could easily sweep me off my feet and carry me like a baby was beyond my imagination. He brought me to his mahogany desk and placed me on it like a gentleman. I blushed at this sudden act, but managed a smile. He kissed me on my cheek and looked at me longingly. I knew that this was going to be the longest and memorable night for both of us. Mr. Agarwal then pulled a chair closer to the table and sat on it facing me.

"I am so sorry that I made you stand for so long, baby", his voice now sounded even huskier than before but there was a sense of concern in it. I nodded with a puppy-like look and bit my lips, trying now to tease him sexily. "Well, let papa take care of it then." I wondered what he was about to do. He looked down at my legs and caressed them. He then began to reach my foot with his hands. Now, this was really awkward. What was he doing? He took my right foot in his hands and started to take my shoe off. The next moment it had fallen on the floor and Mr. Agarwal was taking off my sock. He let go of it and did the same with my left foot. I was sitting on the desk, barefoot while he was on the chair in front of me. "Oh, dear lord! Look at these poor feet. Isn't it a crime to make these pretty pair suffer?" He was sounding dramatic, caressing my feet. My dainty feet looked even smaller compared to his big, hairy hands. He caressed my feet longingly as if massaging them and it felt wonderful.

His hands felt amazing on my feet as he massaged my soles and then pressing my toes gently but firmly. He looked at me as he continued treating my feet to a spa-like experience. I enjoyed the feeling and I closed my eyes, moaning and surrendering to his actions. "Lie back on the table, baby. You will feel better" he said, without letting go of my feet. I heeded to his words and laid back on the large mahogany table as he continued to massage my feet. "Where have you been hiding your feet all these years? That's not fair. You have such beautiful feet, very feminine. I wonder how your toes look with some polish. Pink suits you best" his words continued to make me blush. I kept enjoying the massage with my eyes closed.