Threeway Stories

Story Info
Five short vinettes of MMM and MMF threeways.
5.7k words
4.32
3.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Threeway Stories (MMM and MMF)

One

I've been reminiscing about my sexual experiences over the years. There have been one on one sessions that were full of lust and cum, but I'm really turned on by three way and group sex. One three way meeting from about ten years ago stands out in my memory.

I had met Scott and Rob online and had played with both of them individually. Scott was a handsome man, similar age and build to me, and we had similar tastes in sex: very oral, very much into cum. Rob was more take charge, and he and I had had several 69 sessions. But the best thing about these two men, they had great mouths for kissing! Now I could spend a hell of a lot of time just kissing, and exploring each other's bodies with hands and mouth, but with these two men, it always led to some intense oral sex, and often into some serious fucking. I'm a versatile top, rarely bottoming, and I usually ended up leaving a load in Rob's ass. (Hope I don't confuse you, I'm Rob, also.)

The first time I met Rob was in a video arcade in West Houston, on New Year's Day. I had had some foot surgery and had been laid up for a while and was really horny. We had met online, and decided to meet at the arcade. It was strange to be meeting a guy for sex when I had a "boot" on one foot from the surgery, but we ended up in a great suck session the led to me fucking Rob in the booth. Great way to start the new year!

Back to the three way. Rob, Scott, and I all had some time one afternoon but didn't have any place to play. I don't remember how, but one of us connected with an older man who lived in town and who liked to offer his apartment for horny married men to play. All he wanted to do was watch, and we were randy enough to eagerly accept the offer. I drove into town, and we met outside the apartment building and went in together. Our host was gracious and just sat in a chair across the room and jacked off to the show. That's when I realized that there is some real exhibitionist in me.

We started groping, rubbing, caressing, stroking, shedding clothes as we went. What was really hot and got me revved up was the wet, juicy, three way kissing. I still get hard just remembering that. Before long, we were all three stripped and standing in a sexual huddle, kissing, groping, exploring, taking turns going to our knees and sucking the other two.

We ended up all on the bed, of course, and lay there, still with wandering hands and passionate kissing. We moved into various positions to suck each other, but it ended up with Scott saying he wanted to ride me. Of course, I'm never going to turn down a good fuck, so I lay there and let Scott, with Rob's assistance, straddle me and position himself over my dick. He was lubed and loose, but after a couple of attempts, he couldn't get me in. That's when Rob laughed and said to Scott, "I know. It's like trying to fuck Mount Everest. Let me fuck you, Scott." Then he looked at me and said, "Rob, I guess I'm fated to be your warm-up act and get another ass ready for your big dick."

I moved aside and let Rob position Scott on his back and aim his cock at the ready hole. I helped by jacking Scott some (and of course just had to kiss him so more!) and playing with Rob's ass hole while he was fucking Scott. Now Rob is about average size in the dick department, but I know from a couple personal experiences with him that he really knows how to use his equipment. Soon Scott was moaning with pleasure as Rob filled his ass. Rob decided not to cum in Scott but pulled out, looked at me, and said, "He's ready for you now, Rob."

Scott really wanted to ride me, so I lay down again and let him straddle me and lower himself onto my cock. This time, I made it in and soon was buried balls deep in Scott's butt. Scott threw his head back in sheer pleasure, so I must have been hitting his prostate just right. He began to raise and lower himself, driving my dick deep inside him. He sensed my rising passion and began to jack himself hard, beginning to moan and groan. He started to shake and shot a big load over my chest, and right about then I began to almost yell and unloaded my semen in the condom in Scott's ass. (Now I'm pretty quiet during sex, but I'm generally noisy when I cum.)

All this sent Rob over the edge. He had been beside Scott and me, jacking himself. Now he moaned and shot his load on my chest. How sexy it was to feel my dick starting to soften and relax while I felt the warmth of all that jism on my chest.

After a while spent recovering from our lustful romp, we heard movement nearby and suddenly remembered our host. We had been so caught up in our horny romp that we forgot he was there, enjoying the live sex show. He was most appreciative and told us that we could come over again sometime.

That was long ago, and I've lost contact with both Rob and Scott. I wish I could find them again. I would like to thank them for some great sex over a period of about a year. I remember these two men fondly and still have some great jack off sessions with those memories running through my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~

Two

This is an experience from three or so years ago, one that I had never had before, and would really love to have again. Being a married man, like a lot of you other married man, I was curious about man sex, mainly because my wife, while a good fuck, didn't give head willingly (or very well). She would never take my cum, so I wanted to find out what a real blow job was like, and found that I love getting and giving them. Until this experience came along, all my "extracurricular" activities were with other men. I had one sort of three way with a married couple, but really didn't have much interaction with her. This time I was determined to make it different.

I put out an ad on Craigslist, saying I wanted to play with a married couple and really get it on with both of them. There were the usual flakes, a couple of no-shows, and days of waiting for a response. Finally, I was about to give up when I got a reply from a couple in far southeast Houston. Now I'm about as far as you can go in the other direction, so it took a lot of planning before we were able to finally set a day and place to play. We found a "no-tell-motel" where we could play.

Anyway, the big day finally arrived. I had arranged to have a day off from work and went into town on some legitimate business. But my main purpose was to fuck my brains out with this couple. I arrived at the motel and waited in the parking lot. When they drove in, I rented the room, went in, and waited with my heart racing and my dick throbbing.

They knocked on the door and I opened it and let them in. Both nice looking, not a gym god nor a beauty queen, but decent, normal people, folk next door type. After the usual small talk, we got down to business. I lay on the bed, she stripped off her top, exposing some average sized but nice and firm tits.

She straddled me and I started sucking her nipples. Her husband was just watching at this point, but soon he helped her take off my clothes. I was buck naked on the bed with a pair of juicy tits staring me in the face. He reached underneath and started playing with my cock and balls.

Now the fun really began. So you'll understand, until I got married, I had never had sex with anyone, male or female, apart from a bit of youthful jack off sessions with a high school buddy. And after I got married, I had never had sex with any woman except my wife. So, when this horny woman stripped off her skirt and panties, straddled me, and buried my dick all the way in her pussy, I almost passed out from pleasure. Firm manly hands on my balls, my dick in cock heaven, I almost came right then and there.

While she was riding my cock, I was pleased to see that he was stripping, and when he pulled out his dick, he was hard as a rock, not huge, but a beautiful cock. He knelt beside me on the bed and fed me his dick. Bliss! My cock in a hot pussy, a great dick in my mouth, I had to stop, or it would have been over too soon. I pulled out of her, she got on her back, and her husband mounted her and started thrusting his hips as her fucked her for all he was worth. I helped the cause by getting behind him and licking his balls and eating his ass while he thrust in and out of her. I didn't want to get fucked, but he did, so I began to loosen him up with my fingers, finally getting him ready to take my dick.

The poor guy must have gone into sensory overload, with my dick in his ass and his dick buried in his wife. She was moaning with pleasure. He obviously knew how to fuck his wife! I pulled out and got my face between them and we had a wet sloppy three way tongue fest, all the while he was pumping away. He took a break, and I got on top of her. She grabbed my dick and pulled me into her pussy, and I went mad with horniness. I began to thrust and pump like a teenager with his first girl, faster and faster. He fed me his cock again and then stuck a finger into my ass and began to massage my prostate. That put me over the edge, and I began to yell and shoot, spurt after spurt into her hot pussy. I collapsed on her, exhausted by my efforts and huge orgasm.

I finally began to soften and fell out of her, then I rolled onto my back and watched a really hot sight: he was using my cum as lube to fuck her. I reached over and groped his ass as he thrust into her, hearing the squishing sound as they shared my cum in their lovemaking. I then played with her tits as they both reached a big climax together, then the three of us cuddled and kissed for a while, all of us spent with our passionate sex.

I never did get to take his load, but that bi three way was one of the hottest sexual experiences I've ever had. I've never been able to have another MMF three way, but I sure would love to.

~~~~~~~~~~

Three

I was fucking horny and hadn't cum in four days. I had arranged to have about three hours out alone on a couple of "errands", so my wife wasn't expecting me home at any particular time. I decided to make the best of the time. Checking my favorite hookup site, I found my best suck buddy online and gave him a call. He called back after a while and said he was available. Hot damn! My cock started to grow, straining at the buttons of my 501s. I was only about ten minutes away from his house, but I felt like I would never get there.

When I finally pulled into the drive, I hoped no nosey neighbors would notice the bulge in my jeans as I walked to the front door. My buddy warmly welcomed me, and we went to his bedroom. I stripped and lay on the bed, spreading my legs so he could start to work his magic.

He began by licking and sucking my balls, something that he knows drives me crazy. Massaging my dick head with one hand, he worked over my balls, making me moan with pleasure. He then began to lick and suck my dick. Again, he knows all the things that turn me into a crazy man, working up and down my shaft, sucking and swirling his tongue around my cock head, caressing my balls, bringing me to the edge and then letting me suffer so deliciously as I felt the sexual tension rise and fall.

He is one of the few who can actually deep throat me, and I got that pleasure again today. Edge, relax, edge, relax, I was about to cum at least a half dozen times. We were startled out of our oral sex world when his doorbell rang. I asked him if he expected anyone (we have done three ways several times), and he said he thought he knew who it was. Another online buddy had called him earlier but hadn't confirmed that he was coming over. Sure enough, it was our sex buddy, one who has been in three ways with us a few times before.

He quickly stripped and lay down beside me on the bed. Our oral wizard continued to work me over, bringing me to the edge a couple more times, then turning his attention to our buddy beside me. I always enjoy watching a porn-quality scene up close and personal, and this was no exception. The best part is that I can join in, and soon I was licking and sucking our friend's nipples, rubbing his balls, and generally adding to the sensory pleasure he was experiencing. At least, I assumed so from the moans I heard.

I worked my way from nipple to nipple, then to his neck, his face, and then we began some passionate kissing. I know myself what he was feeling on his cock and balls, and it found expression in some of the hottest kissing I've ever experienced. That was driving me wild. This three way was hot, and the moans, groans, and writhing on the bed would have been great on cam.

After a while, my suck buddy took a break from the hot dick, and I had a chance to dive down on it all the way to his pubes. I tasted his delicious precum (he makes a lot, I wish I made more!) and began sucking him like a mad man. A hand on my dick and a cock in my mouth: one of life's great pleasures.

I went back to his nipples, and the expert went back to his dick, and it was now time to make him cum. I could sense his arousal, so I went back to the hot kissing, working his nipples with my hands. The moans became louder and more frequent, his hips began to buck, and he shot a huge load. I love seeing cum erupting from a hard cock, and this was a beautiful sight. As he began to relax from the sexual high, the three of us started to cool down a bit. The hot orgasm I had just witnessed only made me hornier and more anxious to relieve my own sexual tension.

I lay back on the bed, and my friend turned his oral skills to my dick. Our other buddy lay with us for a bit, playing with my nipples and helping me approach the edge of orgasm again. He needed to leave, so he got dressed, watching me experience the same sensations he had just had. I was getting closer and closer, but couldn't quite make it over the edge. My dick was beginning to get almost numb from the amount of stimulation I was getting, so I had to take a break. Our three way buddy said goodbye and I lay face down, letting my cock recuperate a bit. Since I had softened up a little, I adjusted my dick pointing down between my legs.

My buddy was at his laptop, doing something. He always plays hot porn while he works his magic on my dick and balls. He had told me about a hot video with Colby Keller in restraints while his cock gets edged several times. He put on this video, and I had the pleasure of watching Colby and his gorgeous dick. I was a but frustrated that I kept getting close but couldn't cum. I love to get edged, but this was almost too much for me now.

My friend began to lick and suck my dick and balls while I was lying there on my stomach. It felt so good, but I was to the point where I really needed to release. Then suddenly, he grabbed my ass cheeks, pulled them apart, and dived into my ass and began to eat my ass hole. I love to get rimmed, and this, along with the Colby Keller visual feast, got me really going. I began to feel the orgasm rising in my balls, but I didn't want to turn over, my ass felt so good. Finally, I flipped over, and he attacked my cock with renewed enthusiasm, and I knew that this was it.

My moaning increased and my body began to writhe with sexual pleasure. I felt the orgasm take over my body, rising from my balls up my spine to my brain, overwhelming my senses with pleasure. I began to buck my hips and felt the wonderful sensation we all love, the fountain of cum pulsing through our cocks and erupting into a waiting mouth or ass. His mouth was locked on my cock, taking every drop of my semen. I'm always loud when I cum, and this might have started the neighbors talking. The waves of pleasure overtook me, and I was in a private world of a hot mouth on my dick, my balls pulling up close, and my cum spurting in to my buddy's throat.

He said, "That was it. All you needed was to have your ass tongued to send you over the edge." He was right (he always is), and after almost two hours of hot sex, part of it in a great three way, I was sexually satisfied. My tension was gone, and I know I'll sleep well tonight. Thanks, my two hot buddies, for a great afternoon of hot man sex!

~~~~~~~~~~

Four

As a married man, most of my extra-curricular sex has been with other men, one-on-one, some threeways, and a few groups. Only once before did I have the opportunity for a threeway with a male/female couple (I wrote a story about it) and I had been craving the experience again. I finally had the chance today, and I want to share the experience.

I connected online with a couple in their 40s, younger than I. The pics they sent showed them to be next door neighbor types, the kind you might run into at a PTA meeting. She is pretty, curvy, lovely tits, and a beautiful smile. He is a bit of a bear, hairy, a little stocky, and very hung. They live in another suburb of Houston, which is both good and bad. Good, because I don't want to run into sex partners while I'm shopping in my neighborhood with my wife. Bad, because it makes it hard to work out the time to play without questions at home. Today, it all worked out.

I drove the twenty-eight miles to their house, thinking about the emails and texts they had sent me and anticipating a hot time with them both. She likes to take control somewhat, and his final text was "she wants to watch us play with each other for a while, then she'll join in. That makes her real hot." Boy, was he right!

I rang the doorbell, hoping no neighbors were watching. They would have seen the very obvious hardon in my jeans! She answered the door wearing not too much. She led me back to their bedroom, where he was just coming out of the shower. He and I shook hands, then he pulled me into a bear hug and a passionate kiss. I'm a sucker for a good kisser, and this started revving my engine. I really was eager to play, so I stripped and went back to another hot kiss and grope session.

He sat me down in a chair and went down on my dick, sucking like a pro. I was in ecstasy and only vaguely aware that she had come back into the room. He sucked and jacked me, then moved down and licked my balls, teasing my asshole with his fingers. I saw her walk over, then she disappeared from my view. I realized that she was behind him, playing with his cock and balls, and starting to loosen up his ass. He said, "Let's take this to the bed." Hell, yes!

He and I fell on the bed in a 69 position and devoured each other's dicks. She sat down in a chair and began to play with her pussy, fingering herself and rubbing her clit. It was so hot having passionate sex with a horny man while his wife sat nearby, getting turned on by the sight of her man sucking cock and getting his dick sucked. He was at full mast by now and his cock was almost too much for me to take. I can deep throat most men, but he was stretching my skills to the limit.

I then lay back and let him go down on me while we played with each other's nipples. Turns out that his nipples are magic, sending sex signals directly to his dick. He was sucking me like I had the last cock on earth, and then she got back behind him and began playing with his cock again. Then she began to suck him off. He lay back and enjoyed her oral talents, and then she climbed on top of him and began to ride his cock. She started jacking my dick and caressing my balls. I kissed him and sucked and nibbled on his nipples, and he got very vocal, moaning and begging us to keep going.

He next asked me to fuck him. I asked him what position he wanted, and he said from behind. His ass was loosened and lubed by his wife's efforts earlier, but I could tell by my fingers that he was too tight still to take my big cock. I told him to ride me so he could control my entry and loosen up enough to take me. She lubed his ass some more and lubed up my cock too. It was hot feeling her roll the condom onto my shaft, and then she guided my dick to his asshole. Slowly he lowered himself onto me while she played with my balls again. I tweaked his nipples as his impaled himself on my cock. All of us were moaning with pleasure. Our fucking got harder and faster, and if his legs could have taken it, I think I could have kept fucking him and made him cum without touching himself.

12