The Night It Fell Pt. 04

Story Info
And yet another year arrives.
9k words
4.73
12.2k
11
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,256 Followers

[Please note: Everyone mentioned in this story is 19 years of age or older, regardless of what may be 'common' in your part of the world. If you cannot suspend disbelief long enough to enjoy what are clearly fantasies, please read some other story]

*

During the first week of his Junior term, Clint did the 'big brother' thing, showing his sister Judy around the campus when she arrived for her Freshman Orientation Week. She didn't actually want his help very much, since she wanted to feel all grown up and independent. But, on her own, she was quickly overwhelmed and confused. She'd taken the campus tour the year before, but had toured several other colleges and universities, so the layout of this campus was a little hazy in her mind.

Grudgingly, she asked, "Clutz... I mean, Clint... would you show me how to find my dorm and dining hall?"

"Sure, little Sis," he responded, sounding a little like the big man on campus, which made her grind her teeth. "This way." He showed her the locations of her dorm and dining hall. He knew she'd need to find the bookstore and library, along with the various buildings where her classes would be held. So he led her to all of those as well.

Within two days, Judy had to swallow her pride, and seek him out again. "Ummm, Clint? I can't make heads or tails of this registration process, and there are several classes I need this term!"

"Don't feel bad, Sis. I had troubles getting the flow straight at first, too," he said... kindly enough, but she thought she heard condescending tones in his voice. He guided her through the registration process for her classes, helping her get into most of them that she needed as prerequisites, and explaining her options about electives that were available to fill out her schedule.

It was almost a week before he saw her again. This time she needed the location of the post office, and where she could order food, like pizza, at whatever hour it was desperately needed. He wondered, "Aren't you making any friends to ask?" But he didn't voice that. He just told her what she needed to know.

He didn't see much more of her after that, because he was on the IT track, while she felt that she might like a major in Psychology. And there was little likelihood that she'd be taking any art classes. Which was just as well, because Clint had found that he enjoyed posing for Pru's life drawing classes. He was quite comfortable being a nude model now. Even with the coeds staring at his manhood, licking their lips, he managed to keep it under control. It didn't 'rise to the occasion' during his poses, dangling more like the genitalia seen in most Greek and Roman statuary.

Of course, it helped that his sexual escapades with both Skylar and Pru kept him sated virtually all of the time. Classes and study occupied a lot of his other time. He did, however, manage to find time to do some cross-training, which helped shape and develop his musculature, but let him remain conditioned and flexible, rather than bulking up like many power-lifters did. The overall effect was a sculpted body, suitable for inspiration in several art classes involving drawing and sculpture.

One day, in a reflective mood, Skylar asked Clint, "Did you ever figure out anything more about your mysterious pebble?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean how it's powered -- the source of its flashes. And why the pattern of flashes changed when I looked at it. Does it make people do things against their will? Would it work on someone if I held it? You also told me you wondered if its 'power' increased if it went without being viewed for long periods of time," she explained.

"Well, yes, I did wonder about those things," he admitted. "But when I first found it, I subjected it to every non-destructive test and analysis that I could bring to bear. And got no answers at all. So I have no idea about its power source, or any of those other things. But tell me... do you think the pebble made you care for me, against your will?" He was a little afraid of the answer, especially when Skylar didn't immediately reply.

But after thinking it over as carefully as she could, his blonde-haired lover said, "Well, I don't think so, darling. Not against my will. I admit that I hadn't given you much notice when we were in high school. We hung out with such different crowds back then. But the pebble did seize my interest, and it did make me spend time with you, since I wanted to see it so badly, for some reason I can't explain. So I got to know you. We got to know each other, too. And the rest is history." She gave him a loving, reassuring kiss.

"But look what it did to Heather," he countered. "I felt she was pretty hostile toward me, right from the start. And after a single, albeit long, session with that pebble, she obediently let you undress her right in front of me. And she had no qualms about undressing you, as well."

Skylar blushed a delicate pink. "Honey, maybe you never guessed it, but that was certainly not the first time we'd ever undressed each other."

"OK, I'll grant that. But a few minutes later, the two of you were kneeling before me, worshiping my cock. Was that typical for Heather, with a guy like me?"

"N... no. I have to admit that was rather out of character for her, given the way she talked about you," Skylar concurred.

"And later, my suggestion that she help Jimmy lose his virginity. And her doing it so enthusiastically and thoroughly. Was that typical?"

Skylar giggled. "OK, OK. You've made your point. The pebble may have the ability to... to exert some sort of power or control over people. That just makes me think it's important to learn more about it."

"Darling, if you feel you want to do that, be my guest. If you think you want my input on designing experiments with it, or analyzing the results, I'll be glad to help. But to be honest, I was perfectly happy just having you be my girlfriend, because I think you're the most lovely woman in the world. And you were generous enough to add Pru to our relationship. I can't even conceive of a more fantastic lover and partner than you."

Skylar felt her heart swelling so much in her chest when she heard this declaration of love that she could hardly breathe, let alone speak. So she let her actions express her joy, quickly undressing him, shoving him onto the bed, stripping herself, and mouthing his cock into fullness so she could mount and ride it.

Clint was delighted to see her eyes lit up with such passion. When she inserted his now raging erection at her intimate entrance and began lowering herself, it felt like she was coating his cock with warm, slippery butter. They both sighed as her pelvis touched his -- her sigh was from the delicious feeling of fullness inside her, and his was from feeling his entire manhood engulfed in a loving embrace.

Skylar pressed her legs against his hips for leverage, and began moving her own hips up and down. Pinned in place by her legs as he was, Clint placed his hands behind his head, smiling up at her, letting her 'have her way with him' for once -- she was doing all the fucking at this moment, and it was an inspired fucking! Sometimes when she rose up so that only the head of his cock was still inside her, she began orbiting her hips as she moved downward, giving a whole new meaning to getting screwed. Her hands were busy too, sometimes playing with her tits, sometimes playing with his nipples, and sometimes reaching behind her to caress his ball sack.

Clint actually groaned each time her hands did any of those things.

He couldn't decide whether Skylar's expression was lascivious or salacious, but whatever it was, it was a complete turn-on! It got even more exciting when Skylar began 'talking dirty' to him. "I love fucking you like this... I love grinding my pussy on your stiff rod. Feel how my tight cunny is gripping you? I'm so wet now... smearing my pussy juices all over your cock. I'm gonna cum soon... very soon... but I'm not gonna stop fucking you. I'm gonna fuck you, and rub your balls, and shake my titties as I cum. I'm gonna drench your cock and balls with my cum... It's gonna be... Ohhh... I'm almost... Just a little... Ohh! Ohhh! Yess! That's... IT!"

Clint felt her pussy's muscles ripple on his cock with a sucking action as Skylar came. And she shook and continued riding him. Her tits vibrated before his eyes -- her nipples bouncing like crazy! And she was rubbing his balls as her cum juices streamed out of her hole and onto his ball sack. Her cum aroma was rich and thick and was the finest perfume he could imagine. Clint wanted to cum... to join her in orgasm... but her thighs held him so tightly that he couldn't thrust up into her. If he bucked upward, she'd just ride him like a bucking horse, and he'd get no deeper penetration. She was in control for the moment.

But only for the moment.

She rode him to two glorious orgasms, and then, as her second one abated, she abruptly dismounted. Flopping onto her tummy alongside him, she moaned, "I need you to fuck me now, darling. I want you to plow me hard, and plant your hot seed deep inside me. Take me!"

Clint needed no stronger encouragement. With a roar of passion, he straddled her thighs and accurately skewered her honeypot with his cock. Both the cock and the honeypot were slippery with her secretions and his precum, so their joining was smooth as the slick surfaces made contact. Skylar was delighted with his swift penetration, her butt cheeks quivering as his pelvis buffeted them and his wet ball sack splatted against her pussy lips. Clint felt newly empowered, seeing Skylar stretched out beneath him, echoes of her words 'take me' reverberating in his mind, encouraging his lust. Many things about her inspired him -- the sounds she was making, her luscious scent, the nape of her neck (visible now with her head turned), the way her hands clenched the bed covers. And especially the way her pussy was gripping his cock.

His thighs were outside hers, so he used them to press hers together tightly, and then changed his angle of penetration slightly. They'd learned from experience that this made his cock rub firmly against some very sensitive and highly erotic tissues inside her sex tunnel. Sure enough, Skylar gasped, murmured something like 'oh my fucking god' and then started babbling with heightened desires. Clint pounded into her, not holding back at all, since she'd begged for him to do just that. Consequently, it wasn't long before his cock erupted, spewing his heated semen into her core. Both of them made loud, incoherent sounds as spurt after spurt gushed from his vibrating cock.

As his passion ebbed, Clint stretched out on top of her, holding her close as he kissed and nibbled the tantalizing nape of her neck. She tasted salty there, and delightful. They stayed joined until his cock finally softened enough that one of her carnal aftershocks inadvertently dislodged him. That was the signal for him to place himself on his side, turning her to face him, tummy to tummy, and snuggle and kiss and murmur sweet nothings. They were quite suited for one another, and Pru came in and spooned Clint from behind. She'd had a long day, and merely wanted to share the closeness of her lovers.

Time passed, but Skylar's curiosity about the pebble grew. One day, one of her classmates, Monica, needed to borrow a book that Skylar had at home, so they both went there. No one else was home, so, on an impulse, Skylar said, "Here's the book, but while we're here, I'd like to show you something." She brought out the pebble, and held it on the palm of her hand.

Monica looked at it. "Wow, it's pretty. What makes it flash like that? Is it solar powered?" She continued staring at it.

"No. Clint found it someplace but he's never explained what makes it blink." Skylar was disappointed, because the irregular pattern of flashes never settled into a smooth rhythm as Monica watched it. Shrugging, she gave up, and put it back away.

The next week, she had a chance to show it to her friend Teri, with the same negative results she'd observed with Monica. Then she got to wondering if it only worked on the opposite sex from the person holding it. She started carrying it around with her, looking for an opportunity to test that hypothesis.

Several days later, she walked into one of the art studios and saw a fellow artist named Paolo working on his project. "Hi, Paolo," she greeted him. "How's it coming along?"

"Not too badly, Skylar. But I'm glad to see you. I need to take a break and rest my fingers. Do you have time to chat?"

"Sure." They talked about -- what else -- art for a while. Then Skylar snapped her fingers as if she'd just remembered something. "Oh, Paolo. I was going to show something interesting to Pru, if she wasn't teaching her class. But maybe you'd like to see it, too?"

When Paolo nodded his assent, she brought out the pebble and displayed it for him. "That's really unusual," he agreed, staring closely. "Is it powered by a tiny battery? Or maybe by the heat from your hand?" He was looking at it with a critical eye.

"It's something that Clint found," she informed him. "There's no evidence of a battery, and it flashes whether it's warm or cold, so I doubt that's what powers it."

"The color is fascinating," Paolo stated. "I'm not quite sure how I'd even describe it." He stared some more. "I can't even see a pattern to its blinks," he said. "It sure is strange." He took his eyes off it. "Well, thanks for showing it to me. I'd better get back to my project, though."

As Skylar walked home, she thought, "So it's pretty obvious it won't work for me. I wonder if its attuned to Clint, somehow. After all, he found it." Disappointed, she wrapped it in a handkerchief and stored it back in a dresser drawer. She went back to her studies, a little discouraged, but had to get a lot of things done before the end-of-the-year break... the school no longer called it the Christmas/New Year break, trying to be sensitive and politically correct.

As the year end break approached, Skylar wanted to get a warm drink to fend off the chills of a snowy day so she headed for the cafe. Clint was busy doing some important IT coding, so she was alone. When she entered and stamped the snow off her boots, she saw Judy look up from a nearby table. Since Judy was Clint's sister, Skylar smiled and waved a friendly greeting. Judy smiled back and waved an invitation.

Once she had her drink, Skylar sat down and asked, "How's it going, Judy?"

"Not bad at all, but I've got a ton of stuff to do before midterms. I recognized you -- you're Clint's friend. Ummm, pardon me for not actually knowing your name. It's 'Sky'-something, right?"

"Yes," she grinned. "My name's Skylar. And you're pardoned. We haven't formally met."

Judy held up her mug. "Please tell me once more, once this coffee kicks in. I think my brain'll be firing on more cylinders then."

"Will do," Skylar chuckled. They chatted for a while over generalities, before Judy indicated she'd better get going.

"My term paper won't write itself, I'm afraid, Skylar." She shook hands. "I've enjoyed this respite. Maybe I'll see you again sometime soon."

But they didn't run across one another until the year end holiday was over. This time Skylar was occupying a table at the cafe, when she spotted Judy, and caught her attention. When Judy took the chair across from her, Skylar greeted her warmly. "How are you? Did you have a good break?" she asked.

"I'm really glad midterms are over, that's for sure," Clint's sister replied. "The holiday break was nice too, but I'm actually happy to be back here to my friends, and yes, even to my classes." She went on to ask Skylar how she was doing, what art projects she was working on, etc. Their chat was very congenial, and they decided they liked each other's company, at least during these shared moments at the cafe. This was only the beginning of such moments.

After several more meetings, Judy felt comfortable enough to ask Skylar how she and Clint were doing. Up until that point, she'd been too shy to broach the subject of her brother's relationship with her.

"We're getting along fine," Skylar assured her. "He's a great guy."

Judy, who'd grown up with him, rolled her eyes. "If you say so." Which made them both giggle conspiratorially. Emboldened since the subject had been initiated, Skylar asked, "So, Judy... do you have a steady boyfriend?"

"Nah. I'm too busy for that."

"Oh, my," Skylar said. She leaned close so she could whisper, "Are you a virgin or something? Maybe I touched a raw nerve?"

Judy laughed, but blushed. She whispered back, "No, I solved that 'problem' around my third or fourth week here. Thoroughly."

Skylar was very glad her new friend wasn't a prude, so they slowly felt more comfortable talking about more intimate things in their lives, such as some of their sexual experiences and fantasies. Days passed, and they continued to meet more often. Skylar asked Judy how her psych classes were progressing. And how she liked her electives.

When Judy asked about Skylar's current art project, she discovered that her friend was painting a series of nudes, both male and female. That discussion led to Skylar mentioning that day she and Clint had been posing for the art class during Judy's campus tour. "You were sure staring at your brother's cock I noticed. Were you hoping to drag him off to some corner and rape him or something?"

"My own brother? Euuuww! Gross! Hell no! Never! I was just shocked that he was naked like that, and that you were openly fondling him while people watched," Judy explained.

"Well, the art assignment called for his cock to be fully erect. I was just making sure it stayed that way. But I didn't mind doing it at all. If you want to come to our house some time, and watch me do it some more, you're welcome."

"Skylar, don't get me wrong. You're a great person. But the thought of watching you do that... of even seeing Clint naked again... well, it turns my stomach. I grew up with him... with us tormenting each other. Please don't get me wrong -- I love my brother, as a brother. But I can never think of him that way. The whole idea makes my skin crawl."

Skylar laughed merrily. "OK. I think you've made your point very clear. No more talk of that." She changed the subject to something safer, asking, "Are you going to the concert next week?"

After they'd parted, in Skylar's mind, she now had the perfect test subject. She knew how to read non-verbal signals, and Judy'd been adamant and telling the truth. "She has no erotic or carnal feelings for her brother. Could the pebble change that?" she wondered.

She knew the biggest hurdle to such an experiment would be Clint himself. "I doubt that he'd want to make this test with his own sister as the subject," she noted mentally. "But even if Judy succumbs to the pebble's influence, Clint wouldn't be compelled to act on it," she rationalized. "And he did agree to help me experiment with it, if I wished." In her mind, it was settled. Now the question was, how to make it occur? Her fertile mind soon devised a plan.

The next time they met, Skylar asked, "Judy, how'd you like to play a little trick on your brother?"

Judy's eyes immediately sparkled with glee. "What sort of trick?"

"He's been working on this top secret science project and it's almost complete. At this stage, he only wants my friend Stephanie, another science nerd, to see the results before he goes public with it -- no one else. I think he wants to ask her advice about something." Judy still looked politely interested, but since it probably dealt with computer science, she was rapidly losing interest.

Skylar decided to sweeten the pot. "Also, I'm not sure, but I think there might be psychological applications. You could be the first in your field to learn something about it." Judy's body language changed, as her interest re-engaged. "Wouldn't it be a hoot if we managed to let you see it first? I'm sure I can trust that you wouldn't blab about it to others, anyway -- so no harm done. But imagine Clint's expression when he learns the 'cat is out of the bag' so to speak."

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,256 Followers