The Night It Fell Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy had adopted an impish grin, but with overtones of concern and confusion. "How could we do that? I haven't seen him for a while, but he's sure to recognize me the moment I walk in."

"I've given that some thought. He's asked me to arrange the meeting with Stephanie, and the college has the Mardi Gras celebration coming up. This gives us a great chance to disguise you as Stephanie. We can either find you a wig that matches her hair, or we can tuck your hair out of sight under a knit cap. If you then wear a Mardi Gras mask, he won't know it's you, if you stay silent. Think of the look on his face when he learns we tricked him!" That was the clincher. Judy agreed to do it.

When the day arrived, Skylar reminded Clint, "Remember you said you'd help me experiment with the pebble?"

"Yes, dear. But I thought all your tests were negative. You told me about Monica, Teri, and Paolo. None of those worked, did they?"

"It's true that they didn't, but I want us both to try with my friend Stephanie. She's going to stop by in a little while on her way to a Mardi Gras party. I want to hold the pebble first, and see if it still fails to stabilize its rhythm. If it stays erratic, then I want you to hold it for her. Maybe over the years it's completely lost its ability to establish a smooth rhythm. That's what I want to learn."

"OK, I'll help. I did promise," Clint acquiesced.

When Judy walked in later, Clint was not surprised to see her wearing a costume for the party. With the ornate face mask, her eyes were all he could see of her face. Her body was covered with a colorful garment that looked like a floor length toga. "Here's Stephanie," Skylar announced.

"Hello. I'm glad you could join us," Clint said by way of a vague greeting.

Judy waved, and uttered, "Hello." But her voice was muffled and distorted by the mask pressed against her mouth.

"I'll get your thing, Clint," Skylar told him. She was only gone a moment, and returned with the flashing pebble in the palm of her hand. "This is what he wanted you to see, Steph." The flashes were bright and colorful, but even after letting Judy look at it for almost a minute, it was obvious that no pattern was emerging.

"Your turn, honey," Skylar told him, letting the pebble roll into his palm. He held it steady, under Judy's gaze. The results were swift. "Look at that, honey," Skylar whispered. "It's settling into a lovely rhythm."

Once again, Clint himself was caught up in the wonder of the mysterious pebble. After Skylar's negative reports, he'd sort of fallen into the belief that it had lost its ability. But once again, right before his eyes, he saw its behavior change. His scientific mind took over, and he was mentally estimating the frequency of its pulses, and comparing that to any other natural phenomena he'd learned about over the years.

Time passed as Clint pondered the reaction of the pebble. "I guess that somehow it must be attuned to me, and not Skylar." He mentally mulled over that hypothesis, then realized it was flawed. "Maybe it would actually work with any male. Skylar tried female-female tests, and a female-male test, but all my successes were male-female." He was so caught up in his musings, he'd forgotten that he had a woman staring at the pebble.

And she was indeed staring... transfixed. Like the other women that had viewed it in Clint's hand -- Skylar, Heather, and Pru -- Judy was lost in it's pulsating radiance. Skylar was watching the reflection of its flashes in Judy's eyes. It seemed that Clint's sister wasn't even blinking. Her pupils were dilated, as if she wanted to capture every photon that it emitted.

Skylar herself seemed caught up in the reflected impulses of light. It was quite a tableau -- Clint staring off into space as he thought about other possibilities, Judy fixated on the pebble itself, and Skylar staring at Judy's eyes as seen through her Mardi Gras mask. No one spoke to break the spell. Time passed, perhaps more time than anyone intended.

Ultimately, Clint became aware of the extended passage of time, and closed his fist, hiding the pebble. Skylar shook herself as the light stopped blinking and moved in her chair. Judy remained motionless, still looking in the direction of Clint's fist, perhaps waiting to see if that marvelous light was going to reappear.

"Umm... Skylar, how long was she watching it?" he whispered. He didn't refer to the woman as 'Stephanie' because to be honest, he hadn't been paying close attention to the introduction, and had forgotten her name.

She looked at her watch. "Oh! It's been over half an hour!"

"And she's barely moved a muscle. I hope she's OK," he said. "That was a very hefty dose, if it worked at all."

"Well, we wanted to experiment. And I chose her carefully." It was weird how they both spoke as if the third person wasn't there, or was deaf or something. But she hadn't moved, even though the pebble was now hidden. "It looks like she's waiting for a command. Try giving her one -- one you'd never expect that she'd obey. This is the crucial part of the experiment."

Clint swallowed as he thought, "Something I'd never expect her to obey... hmmm." A few moments later, he figured, "May as well go for broke. That garment covers her body so I can't see much of anything. It'll be nice if she shows it to me." Looking at her eyes, visible through the holes in the ornate mask, Clint told her, "Stand up and raise the hem of your garment all the way up to your belly button. And if you are wearing panties, take those off as well."

The disguised woman rose without a sound. Leaning forward, she grabbed the bottom of the colorful toga-like thing, and lifted it, revealing very shapely legs. Lifting it higher, she held it bunched above her navel, freeing her other hand to pull down her panties so she could step free of them. Straightening back up, both her hands now held the clothing, while Clint and Skylar were treated to the view of her pussy, crowned by ash-blonde pubic hair, trimmed in the rough shape of a heart. If Clint hadn't been staring so intently at the new pussy before his eyes, he might've realized that the hair held on top of the woman's head in place by the mask was dark black... a very bad mismatch.

Clint's masculinity began to rear its head now. Having tasted the new fruit, so to speak, he wanted more. "Very nice indeed," he complimented, his voice a little raspy with dryness. "But I think the display could be improved if you spread your pussy lips open for me. Do it."

Her voice, muffled by the mask, answered, "I'm happy to do whatever you want, Clint." As she was speaking, one of her hands dipped low and spread her womanhood wide open before their eyes.

"She didn't even hesitate," Skylar chuckled. "She's the perfect test subject, and it looks like she's now completely under your spell. The pebble does seem to control minds. I think she just said she'd do anything you want."

Clint looked at Skylar. "Why do you claim she's the perfect subject for this experiment? Maybe your friend has secretly had the hots for me, and is glad to show off like this."

Skylar smiled. "I sincerely doubt that, darling. I chose carefully. Tell you what. To preserve a slight air of mystery, let me slip a sleep mask over your eyes like a blindfold. Just for a few minutes. Then we'll have you give her a more sexual command, and see if she still obeys without balking. You'll see why this is important."

Clint grinned at her. "I think you're up to something. But I'll play along. Get the blindfold."

Seconds later, Clint stood in personal total darkness, and Skylar made sure he couldn't see a thing. "OK," Clint whispered. "What do you want me to command her to do?" Skylar quietly spoke her suggestion into his ear, and his cock immediately stirred inside his pants. Nodding his understanding, Clint said out loud, "OK, my charming slut. Take off all that you're wearing, come over to me, open my pants, and start sucking on my cock."

He heard the rustle of clothing, and the quiet padding of bare feet approaching. An unseen pair of hands unbuckled his belt, opened his pants, and pulled them and his underpants down to his ankles. He felt the cooler air wash over his cock as it sprang free of his underwear. Half-turgid, it bobbed free in the air in front of his crotch. But it wasn't free for long. Warm, moist lips closed over its crown, placing the head of his cock inside the warm, wet invisible mouth. The woman applied suction, and drew the rest of the shaft inward like slurping a strand of spaghetti. He felt her hands come up to his hips, holding him there as her mouth began rapidly moving back and forth.

She was giving him such an impassioned, intense fellatio that the darkness before his eyes seemed to fill with images of stars and comets! He groaned loudly, and felt his knees threaten to weaken. Skylar intuitively stepped to his side and wrapped an arm around him to steady him. "Convinced that she's willing to completely satisfy you sexually, dear?" she whispered in his ear.

"Yes... yes... YES! I'm convinced! I'm convinced!" he agreed, gasping. "But how does this prove she wasn't willing all along?"

"I hope the answer to that will be obvious. I'm removing the blindfold, so have a look," Skylar murmured sweetly.

Clint blinked a few moments after the sleep mask was removed, getting his eyes adjusted to the light. Then he looked down his torso. The woman kneeling before him... the woman slobbering all over his erection... the woman bobbing her head on his cock and looking up at him with lust in her eyes... was his sister! "Oh my god! It's Judy!" He looked positively gobsmacked, but Skylar noticed his cock didn't wilt one bit, and he didn't yank himself free from that mouth that was nursing on his precum, swallowing it all feverishly.

Clint managed to utter words like 'how?' and 'why?' between long moans and much panting. Judy seemed determined to suck his very life essence out of his cock, along with any fluids he might provide. But he was trying not to cum in her mouth, still trying to wrap his mind around the fact that his nude sister was feverishly devouring him sexually. Preventing his impending orgasm soon seemed impossible, because she changed her tactics, wrapping one arm across the back of his buttocks so she could take her now free hand and massage his balls. He gritted his teeth, and clenched the muscles in his buttocks, keening with the effort of preventing his semen from spewing down her ravenous throat.

Seeing what he was trying to do, or rather not to do, Skylar reminded him, "You can tell her to stop, you know."

That registered with his whirling thoughts. "S... s... stop, Judy... stop," he groaned.

Immediately her hands dropped to her lap, and she moved her head back, letting his cock free from her mouth. Its head throbbed right in front of her lips, but she left it alone, looking directly up into his eyes and licking her lips salaciously. Clint had never seen such an expression on her face before. She'd been a good enough sister, doing typical sibling tormenting and name calling... she used to call him 'Clutz'... and fighting over the last cookie... things like that. But she'd never given him the slightest idea that she was interested in him sexually. Could the pebble have done this?

Clint had been looking at Judy's face... especially her eyes and mouth... but now he looked down even farther. There, fully on display, were her fabulous 36C breasts. Breasts that had always been hidden from his sight under blouses and sweaters. He'd never even seen them encased in a bra before. And there they were, gently swaying with each breath she took. Partly to test his power, but mostly to see them even better, he commanded, "Judy, lift up your breasts with both hands and show them to me."

"Yes, Clint," she replied, meekly. Her hands came up and lifted each tit from below until their nipples pointed at his face. She'd arched her back a little, giving him an even better view. Those nipples looked very hardened, with the darkened areolae that formed their bases crinkled into attractive pebbled surfaces which he longed to explore. But he realized that he needed to speak to Skylar privately to clarify a few things.

"Stay just like that, Judy. Skylar and I will step into the other room for a moment."

"OK, Clint. I will stay just like this," she promised.

Beckoning Skylar, they left the room for a softly spoken discussion. Clint was more in control, although his cock was still stiff and throbbing. "OK, darling... please explain why you brought Judy here like this," he said.

"It seemed to me that she'd be the perfect test subject, honey. And you did promise to help me perform experiments. We've been getting to know one another, and a couple of weeks ago, when we were sharing sexual stories and fantasies, I asked her how she felt about you. That is, did she have any inclinations or fantasies about you, sexually. Especially since that time she saw the two of us posing naked for the art class."

"And did she? Does she?"

"No. Not at all. She was quite adamant that she had no such feelings. When I asked about why she'd seemed to be staring at your cock while we posed, she told me she was just shocked at seeing you naked in public like that, with me playing with you so openly."

Clint blushed a little pink, recalling that encounter. Skylar continued, "I even offered to let her visit our house and watch me play with you some more. To that suggestion, she made a face and indicated that the thought of such a thing actually made her feel ill. She didn't even want to see you naked again, let alone see me touch you in such a manner. She made it all very clear that she'd never have sex with you... that the whole idea was gross." She paused a beat. "And look at her now. Eager to show you her pussy, strip, suck your cock, and offer her tits. As I said, a perfect test subject to see if the pebble really exerts mind control. I'm willing to bet she'd gladly have sex with you now."

"I guess I have to concede your point," Clint admitted. "But now you've made her my sex slave? My own sister?"

"Honey, if you don't want to have sex with her, you certainly don't have to act on it. You can even command her to change her feelings about you, in effect freeing her from this spell, right?" She looked at his swollen, straining manhood. "But your cock seems to have other ideas, or am I wrong?"

Sighing, Clint looked a little ashamed. "You and I have been honest with each other, Skylar. So, yes, I really do want to have sex with her. She's so gorgeous, I'd have to be crazy not to want to fuck her. But I guess I'll just have to be satisfied with a blowjob. I know enough about genetics that I don't want to risk getting her pregnant. Even condoms have a small, but statistical failure rate."

Skylar got a mischievous look on her face. "That may be true, but no woman in history has gotten pregnant if the guy used her other opening. You must like that, because you use mine often enough," she chuckled.

"Fuck her up her ass?" Clint gasped. As he contemplated that, Skylar almost laughed out loud because his cock was now jerking up and down uncontrollably from his heightening arousal. "I couldn't... could I? Should I? I don't know..."

Skylar placed her hands on his shoulders. "I do know. This is the culmination of our experiment. I'll fetch the lube while you go tell her what you want to do, and how you want her positioned." Clint acquiesced rather easily. He was a man, after all. And a man with an aching erection, at that. He went back into the room where Judy waited.

Clint's throat felt so constricted and dry that he wasn't sure he'd be able to speak, let alone command. But Judy was still kneeling, holding her tits up proudly for his perusal. Her body language signaled an intense desire for him, and her pussy juices were pooling beneath her, emitting her aromatic confirmation of that desire. He found his voice. "Have you ever had anal sex, Judy?"

"No, Clint. I never have," she responded. After a moment she added, "But if you want me to do it, I'm ready. I want your cock in me so urgently that it hurts."

"I see," he stated, convinced by the tone of her voice. Skylar had entered the room and heard her response and nodded knowingly. "Then get sideways onto our bed on your back, with your hips near the edge. Lift your legs and hold your knees up near your chest."

Judy obeyed with alacrity, and in moments presented him with a lewd display of her pussy and ass hole. Juices were still leaking from between her swollen pussy lips, so Clint knelt down and began licking and sucking at her fluids, tasting his sister's intimate region for the first time. He liked her taste. He liked it a lot. Judy must've liked what he was doing too. Her thighs pressed against the sides of his head, holding his mouth against her. He was able to hear her long, drawn-out moans of pleasure because their vibrations traveled through her body and into his ears via her thighs.

While he was busy giving his sister cunnilingus, Skylar was rubbing lube all over his cock, helping him prepare. Even though he'd have loved to make his sister cum while he was tonguing her, he knew it'd be better if she was at the edge of orgasm when he tried to penetrate her anally. She'd be much more open and eager to be stretched and filled if she was desperate to climax.

Consequently, he stopped eating her out, smiling when he heard her tiny whimper of dismay at being so close to cumming, and then not quite reaching that peak. But she squeaked out an 'Oh!' of surprise as Clint drizzled the cool lube along her ass crack. He began teasing the tight, puckered skin surrounding her anal opening with a gentle finger tip, feeling her flesh constrict at the strange, forbidden touch. He added a little more lube, and began pressing it into the central opening. The sensation of cool liquid being forced inward made her smile and giggle, as if he was tickling her.

Her tone changed when that finger of his began entering her backdoor. He noticed something curious about her mouth during this process of opening and lubing her. As the very tip of his finger entered her tight passage, her pursed lips formed a tiny 'o' shape. And as more of his finger entered, widening the opening, her lips also widened into a larger 'O' shape! But she wasn't protesting... she was panting a little, making her tummy muscles flutter, and her eyes were wide open, in shock, or surprise, or both.

When Clint had the full length of his finger moving easily in her, he lubed a second finger and added it. The muscles around that back passage were getting used to the intrusion, and relaxing. The two fingers moved easily now, even when he created a space in between them.

Skylar could see that the two of them were almost ready, so she applied a generous fresh coat of lube to Clint's cock. He smiled and nodded his appreciation, intent on keeping Judy's butt hole as open as possible as he positioned the head of his cock between his spread fingers. "OK, Judy. I'm about to put it in. There may be a little pain at first, but that should pass quickly. When you feel the opening being stretched, bear down a little like you're trying to go to the toilet. That will make your muscles loosen. Understand?"

"Yes, Clint. I understand. Please fuck me now." Her voice sounded calm for those three sentences, but it changed to one of raw entreaty as she continued. "I need you so much! Please fuck my ass! Please! Stick it in me! Don't make me wait any longer!"

Therefore, Clint pressed the head of his cock more firmly between his fingers, with his free hand grasping the shaft of his cock just behind its crown. As he pushed forward, he slipped his fingers out of the way and let her anal ring close against the swollen head of his cock, about one third of the way back from its tip. He pushed harder, and her ring began stretching as the diameter of what was being forced inward increased. Judy winced and groaned briefly but gamely bore down with her internal muscles as she'd been told to do. The anal ring yielded as more of the head of his cock entered. Judy was making a strange almost animal sound as his crown approached the point of entry.