The Night of the Bigfoot Pt. 02

Story Info
Lindseys Yowie encounter continues.
8.9k words
4.53
6.5k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElliAus
ElliAus
19 Followers

Note: This is a continuation of; The Night of the Bigfoot (Part 1) stories should be read sequentially

"Lindsey, Lindsey girl... are you Okay? What happened the puffing professor asked breathlessly? Was it the Yowie?" The questions came quickly from the anxious professor.

Lindsey, stunned, vacant, just looked at him for many seconds before she eventually spoke, "Yes it was professor it was the Yowie. The alarms what happened to the alarms" She spoke in a little voice.

David came up to the shivering girl, looked at the professor then hunched down taking the corner of the blanket she was sitting on and covered her nakedness.

"He is truly worried you know, we all are," it was clear that David guessed what had happened from his actions the way he glanced at the shiny, dark, wet patch on the blanket, but he needed confirmation from her.

"So are you Ok or not? Just what did happen love? We are not prying my lovely but you must tell us, we are really worried about you?" Lindsey stared off into the scrub vacantly.

David waited but Lindsey didn't reply so he finally stood up and joined the boys looking around the area that was supposed to be monitored by the trip wires, motion sensors and infrared beams, then he returned.

"None of the security was broken, Lindsey. The first warning that we had of something being wrong here was your scream" David stared at the vile-smelling young woman who trembled, partly from the cold but mostly from shock.

"Lindsey, what happened?" David was more insistent this time as he reached out and caught both of the girls' shoulders and shook her gently, looking deep into her eyes as he did.

Lindsey began to sob, "He was here all the time David, just there and...and he...David he, he...mated me, he fucked me, David, fucked me." the last six words she almost spat at the Man in front of her.

"He raped you?"

"No! he didn't rape me, David, he didn't have to. Well he did, but it wasn't like that at all, I didn't resist, I let him, that musky smell David, I couldn't help it I wanted him to," Lindsey sounded confused, hesitant and her words were slurred.

"I let him Fuck me. I knew what was happening and I wanted him to, I honestly did. I really did, David. That dirty smelly beast, can you imagine? I let him put his thing inside me and spurt his seed into me, See," she drew a hand from between her thighs and spread her fingers that were webbed by a creamy slim.

"I could not stop him I didn't want to stop him. I wanted him to fuck me. It's that smell, that musky smell and those eyes when you are close to them they are hypnotic David. I wanted him to fuck me so bad" tears streamed down her cheeks and Lindsey's body was racked with shuddering sobs. She felt an unexplainable shame from what had happened to her.

David continued to hold her by the shoulder before one of the girls came over to join them. David signalled her to sit with the distraught girl while he went to join the professor who was downloading pictures from the cameras in a business-like manner. He was total, research-focused about everything. Not uncaring, but absorbed in what he saw as vital research.

A few hours later the camp was lit up by a roaring log fire. The pictures had been viewed. Lindsey had composed herself. She had cleaned herself up as best as she could by bathing in the freezing water of the mountain stream to remove the smell of the Yowie. She had limited success as the Yowie Musk was a durable scent that would take days to remove, as it was intended as a marker scent of ownership. Lindsey was marked by the scent of the beast. She was the beasts.

When Lindsey returned from the stream, in the company of the two undergraduate females, the professor had a look of disappointment on his face as he flicked through images on his laptop. David handed Lindsey a warm mug of coffee.

"Thanks, David."

"Feeling better?" David asked and Lindsey gave him a long sustained look. Would men ever understand?

"A bit," she replied tersely.

Lindsey was feeling more composed as the shock wore off, the cold water had helped. The sharp, lingering Yowie odor didn't seem to bother Lindsey or, oddly enough, Michelle, as much as it did the others.

Both Lindsey and Michelle acknowledged the repugnant pungent smell was different and perhaps unpleasant to many, certainly, most of the people here thought it was. The girls understood how the others felt but both of them found it sickly but not unpleasant, more arousing.

It was something all three girls had discussed while Lindsey washed in the stream. Was it a girl thing she wondered? No probably not as Vanessa seemed to find the smell as repulsive as the men. So why did Michelle and herself not feel that way? Something to consider, she thought absently.

Lindsey looked at the puzzled professor and found herself more than a little curious. Taking a deep breath to suppress her confused feelings she went to the dejected professor. For a while, neither one spoke then Lindsey cleared her throat.

"Can I see the pictures, Professor." He handed the laptop to her without saying a word. Immediately Lindsey saw why the man was disappointed. The Yowie had been moving so fast when he left Lindsey that the pictures were all blurred. Now, she also felt dejected. Had what had happened had been in vain?

Lindsay, arms folded across her chest, crouched near the Professor while he went through the rest of the surveillance with her. The best of the pictures came from the live video which did have some clearer enough images, but these were taken with a night vision lens turned on the camera. However, without lighting, they were not overly helpful.

"We're no further ahead are we Professor,"

"No, we won't convince anyone with these. There is plenty of fake stuff out there that looks just like this," he sounded despondent as he closed the computer. Then he shook himself out of his self-centred disappointment.

"Oh I'm sorry Lindsey, how are you feeling?" He paused and Lindsey saw that in his way he was showing genuine concern. "I would not have put you into harm's way, not for one minute, if I had thought that you may have been ravished. You know that, don't you?" She shuddered at the word ravished but tried to compose herself.

"I volunteered Professor no one could have predicted that the Yowie would remain inside the perimeter while we set things up," she accepted some of the blame and she was surprised at her composure after what had happened to her.

"No," the professor paused, "no of course we didn't, we should have but we did not," he said absently. Then both he and Lindsey looked up at the same time. "Yes of course! Of course, he is always close, dam it all?" the Professor became excited.

"He's close even now, isn't he professor? Probably watching us. There is something about me making him take risks, to... to have sex with me," she shivered visibly.

"Yes...yes of course he is watching us, he is and he always has been watching us closely, ever since we left the house," the professor mused, "but mostly watching you, most certainly watching you. I don't think he is very far away, at any time, not while you are still here. He won't let you out of his sight for very long, You are now his mate I am sorry to say. Because of that, we all must be alert. He may become aggressive to get to you. He may see the rest of us as a threat. He could try to abduct you."

Lindsey shuddered. She was oddly not afraid of being abducted. She didn't agree with the professor on that. The Yowie didn't seem to be aggressive at all. She may be wrong but she just had that feeling. Slowly, she looked around, not expecting to see anything but she looked anyway.

"You know professor the Yowie smells bad and looked fearsome but I don't think they are at all aggressive."

"We can't be sure of that at all Lindsey, we must assume the worst of it after all it is a wild creature." he was being the typical opinionated professor at that moment.

"Will we get a second chance, to get better photos Professor, I mean more convincing photos?" Lindsey asked out of deference to his superior knowledge but she felt she knew better on this score.

"I believe he will show himself when he thinks he can, yes?" the professor acknowledged.

Lindsey was not sure if she wanted the creature to show itself at all. Not for her safety, she was confident she was not going to be hurt, but for the Yowie's safety. Hopefully, she thought, it will now remain hidden and safe.

"I think he will come again if encouraged but maybe even without encouragement. The group waited at the campsite for two more days going out in small groups to search for him from sun up until sundown but no sight or sound of a Yowie was detected.

" We need to change our tactics, this is simply not working and I know he is here, I feel it in my bones," The professor announced on the evening of the second day to David and Lindsey, "It will require better preparation, we must be much better prepared than we were last time if we take the risk again," Lindsey frowned at the unstated, (if you take the risk) suggestion of the professor. After a long pause, the professor again spoke,

"Lindsey, this is a personal question, I realise that and apologise in advance, but I will ask it anyway. Do you know what part of your monthly cycle you are on? " He flushed red and Lindsey did as well. She had an idea where this was going.

"I have never thought about it, how does it go... I am most fertile twelve or fourteen days before my next period, is that right professor?" Lindsey's was looking down and her brow creased in concentration.

"Yes, I believe it is something like that if your cycle is regular."

"It is... mostly it is 29 days," she blushed at telling these men something so personal, "give or take a day, on occasions, but mostly 29 days." Lindsey paused as she did a quick calculation. " She then looked up, best guess Professor is I am thirteen or fourteen maybe fifteen days from the start of my next period. Lindsey felt ill. How stupid was she thought in a panic?

The Professor said nothing for a long time as he scratched his chin subsiding into deep thought. Then looking up slowly he said rather absently.

"That smelly bugger knows you are ovulating, I am certain of that. In beast terms, you are in heat and he can smell you, humans can't smell a woman like an animal can smell their females receptive period, well not too well, but he most definitely can tell when you are fertile, I am sure of that now. I haven't yet decided if this creature is an animal or a Homo Sapian but either way he must have a highly developed sense of smell, much like many animals.

He can find your aroma over a long distance I believe, he has shown that ability. Maybe he is close to the Homo Sapien family. In his appearance and the bipedal movement he is, but there is, maybe, a lot more in his makeup, perhaps a leaning to Neanderthal. It is that evidence that we need," Now started, the professor continued,

"In the past, research has determined that there is enough evidence present to suggest that sex between early modern humans and the Neanderthals was not a rare event. Evidence gleaned from DNA has been mounting up in recent times. The evidence is in the genomes of present-day populations around the world. There are tell-tale signs that cross-species mating must have happened on many separate occasions and," he paused before continuing, "and across a wide geographical area as well, across all the continents. Maybe these Yowie and other Bigfoot species are from another compatible branch of the tree." He lapsed back into thought leaving Lindsey to ponder her own newly acquired thoughts.

She didn't know how she felt about this Yowie hunt now. The vaginal swab taken by Michelle at the insistence of the professor two evenings ago, before she had bathed was going to show clearly what this creature truly was. Those forensic people are dammed clever at doing things like that when that semen swab is tested.

Lindsey's greatest concern was that when the creature got close to her his musk messed up her mind in such a way that it had been her wanting, no, she corrected, needing to be mated. It was as if she couldn't think for herself when under the influence of the Yowie musk. Although, the Yowie, by any human measure, was a gross, foul-smelling creature with no sex appeal at all she somehow found herself needing to be mated by him.

He was not present at the moment but he had stamped her with his musk that lingered still after two days. She guessed, while fertile, she would remain under the influence of that breading musk. It was some sort of olfactory aphrodisiac that made her a needful and willing mate to the beast. For a long time that night, Lindsey found sleep elusive.

The next morning the valley was shrouded in a heavy fog. Without the advantage of the early morning sun, the group was struggling to keep warm while eyeing Lindsey with sympathy and awe. The fire that had burned through the night was rekindled. This was a state forest and lighting fires were frowned upon, no probably, almost certainly prohibited. But with fog cover, the fire lookouts in the fire tower on the high peeks would not be able to detect smoke in these conditions.

"Lindsey," the professor looking bright and scholarly, this morning, as he approached the tired girl, "I am sickened by what happened to you last time but if we are going to pull this venture off we need you to take one more risk." He was looking Lindsey in the eyes earnestly, "That Yowie seems to be infatuated with you, you accept that?" She nodded, " I suspect that if we tried to lure him in close enough today, in daylight, then we could get some great pictures, good ones, and recordings as well as video. The daylight will help us. What do you think?"

Lindsay had already given the situation some thought overnight and had realised that despite their fearsome size, horrific looks and vile, sickening smell the Yowie was not at all aggressive toward her. He hadn't been to this point anyway. That aside, she realised that while she carried his sickly musk on her skin and while ever it remained on her she accepted that she was inexplicably drawn to the beast.

She suspected that there were very few Yowie females in the small population that existed. It had to be a small population otherwise there would have been more sightings and a lot more physical evidence of their presence to be seen and found.

She guessed the male population was being forced to search beyond their own species to mate. Maybe this was not a conscious plan by them but it was happening. and that was dangerous for the Yowie as well as the unsuspecting human females.

Yes, that made sense to her, otherwise, the male Yowie would not now be taking the risks that their species, as a whole, seem to have avoided in the past. In a way, she thought, that was sad. Unless this was just a rogue Yowie, alone and desperate for a mate, that could be the case of course.

"I knew this was coming Professor, but as we decided last night I am ovulating and I am not as sure now as I may have been" She replied then took a deep breath. She was going to agree she knew but she was afraid of what she would be over-committing herself both physically and emotionally as well.

"There is one thing I would like to make clear before I agree to use my body as bait again. If we do get good pictures this time, I want to keep any that show me naked or in a compromising position, regardless of how good they may be of the Yowie." he considered the ultimatum for a time before replying

"Yes, of course, I understand, that's not a problem, quite reasonable in fact. I hope to get many good Yowie photos to satisfy everyone concerned," He agreed, "However, please understand that having come this far and we need you and only you, without you and your condition to draw the Yowie into the open, contact with the Yowie will probably never happen." I know we have a better understanding now of why the Yowie has been drawn to you. Although there is more to understand much more.

"Professor there is one more thing, we must also have to check that the other girls to make sure that they are not taking unnecessary risks." Lindsey had worried over this point last evening. She suspected that Michelle was close to, or perhaps even ovulating as well. This might account for her being less intolerant of the Yowie aroma.

"Of course we must, yes indeed, only the right thing to do," so many things to think about he muttered then continued, "After the last fiasco, I should not be asking this of you, but I have considered, in detail, everything that could happen within the limitations of my understanding of the beast, I believe that I think that I have but there is always some risk."

The Professor turned to the group without pausing. "Now this is what we will do. The four boys will head out. Up the valley toward Wild dog mountains, you will keep moving in that direction for two hours, no more, then return. Keep your eyes open as we have been doing and smell the breeze chaps that's the best indication. However, I suspect the Yowie is watching us at this minute and I want him to think we are searching for him, give him enough confidence to approach the camp with safety without being confronted by what he may see as many rivals. Not knowing how much this creature understands about people and their gender we must err on the safe side as far as the experiment goes, for Lindsey's sake."

"Now before you men go we will set up the cameras but no tripwires this time. The Yowie knows about them and it would be a waste of time putting things down that he will avoid with ease. Have to give him credit for critical observation until we know otherwise. Just infrared beams will do and point them closer in toward the camp, not away from it. We want to be sure that he isn't inside our perimeter as he was the other evening and if the cunning bugger is, we want to see him as soon as we can. David and I will look around while you are setting up."

"Michelle and Vanessa will provide observation of the camp, just up there girls," He turned and pointed to a deadfall on the slope, "that's a good line of sight, you will both have radios and field glasses, so use them, stay vigilant. Don't wait too long to call us when things start to happen ladies. David and I will move upslope and get someplace behind your position," he inclined his head toward David, "perhaps another sixty meters behind should do it," David nodded agreement, "We do not want to be bunched up and give the impression of this being a trap. However, we will be ready when called in. I think the cunning bugger is already inside our safe perimeter anyway. It is no accident that all Bigfoot creatures, all over the world, have kept hidden and mythical. Their skill at concealment is beyond reproach."

Lindsey agreed with the professor, up to a point, but had some reservations. She knew that the likelihood of this succeeding was good but, she got the impression the previous evening that the Yowie had a sharp intellect as well as the obvious high degree of bush cunning. If he was watching she felt sure he would know what was being done. He would know this was a trap, she was sure.

To get the best pictures of the beast the professor would have to get reasonably close so he was going to need enough time to get close to the creature. An early warning of the beasts' presence, if he came, from the two girls on the lookout, was vital.

The Yowie focus was Lindsey, she knew that, and sure she knew now knew why. She was a receptive female at the moment and that was maybe all that was needed to draw him to her. Her tummy gave a little flutter of excitement.

Was the Yowie an animal of some kind or Homo Sapien with an abundance of animal instincts? She wasn't sure of that. There were similarities to humans but also differences in physical things like his genitals, his long arms, the canine-like teeth, his feet, paws and more. until they understood the Yowie better no one would be sure what it was.

ElliAus
ElliAus
19 Followers