The Night of the Bigfoot Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted no fight over her pussy, not if it meant being hurt but the idea excited her all the same. She realised her thoughts were wandering. She wasn't going to resist she simply couldn't no matter which one fucked her, her groin clenched and throbbed.

Getting pregnant was no longer on her mind at that moment. She looked anxiously at Number One as he diddled her absentmindedly while watching Grey Beard then occasionally glancing toward the Professors group.

"Oh dame it for Christ sake do it," Lindsey begged. Lindseys needs were at a fever pitch Number One seemed finally satisfied that he was no longer being challenged. He turned his attention back to Lindsey and began to stroke her as he had done the previous evening but she was already more than ready. With the de-escalation of tension Lindsey slowly relaxed. Lindsey cleared her throat and made an effort to compose herself and speak.

"It's Ok professor, it's ok, stay where you are don't provoke them. There's a lot of tension going on here and I'm in the middle of it" The Professor held his hands out as if blocking David and the girls from approaching, but he had no need to do so they were not that brave.

Lindsey looked at Grey Beard as Number One began to fondle her legs. Her nerves were screaming for relief.

"Oh god forget the foreplay, dam it," she almost screamed her frustration at Number One.

However, there seemed to be a ritual to fulfil and Number One was now paying most of his attention to what he was doing to the little female so open and ready before him. Grey Beard Growled. Lindsey looked at him, he was perhaps closer now. His penis dribbled from the tip and his man breasts were oozing Yowie musk adding to the sensory overload that filled the air around Lindsey.

Number One still cast many nervous glances in the direction of his competitor. Would he interfere? It wasn't clear but he was perhaps too close now. Lindsey saw and felt the tension rise again. Her pussy crunched down on an invading digit, she moaned.

Lindsey raised her bottom slowly as the Yowie fondled her belly fur. Her knees eased even further apart begging. The Yowies erection twitched and spilled a clear spray of fluid that landed on her cold belly. Then in an instant, the smelly beast seemed to glide between her thighs. He shot one last look at Grey Beard before easing into the saddle of Lindsey's receptive body.

The girl felt the first prod of the Big Foots heavy penis nob. She wasn't as fearful as she had been the last time, at least not of the sex. She knew she was able to cope with that, she was as prepared as any girl could be.

"Put it in me for gods sake she almost yelled with a trembling voice." When she said that she looked toward Grey Beard and ran her tongue around her open lips then provocatively bit her bottom lip

Lindsey was sure that she was going to have to accommodate this Grey Bearded beast as well before the morning was over. Number One also showing his tension and concern by not coming right down over Lindsey. He held himself up from her body with his powerful arms to allow himself to watch Grey Beards every move. His jerking hips kept prodding at the exposed pussy that grew wetter with accommodation. For maybe ten seconds he prodded before her before he pressed firmly into the girls spread vaginal flaps.

"Arrrh," Lindsey cried out with surprise as the nervous Yowie entered her rather abruptly. The large knobby head stretched her before slithering deep into her slippy portal.

Number One began his rhythmic strokes, rubbing the club like penis tip against Lindsey vaginal walls. The girl immediately felt the friction in her groin and it made her tingle and whimper.

Inspite of the situation, or perhaps because of it, Lindsey was highly aroused oblivious to everything but the beast possessing her. She was consumed by all the physical senses that the Yowie cock was delivering inside her. The friction built steadily as his hips drove relentlessly in and out.

"Professor we should do something," David implored.

"Yes we should, but what? Look over there," Another Big Foot had suddenly appeared in the clearing only yards from the mating couple. Then as they watched a fourth beast appeared. The Professors despair was obvious. "This was terrible, terrible. I thought I had covered all things that could go wrong but I didn't expect more than one Yowie." All the Yowie present watched puzzled by the tiny naked female as Lindsey began to lift her legs high to wrap about the foul-smelling Number One's waist."

"My god she's getting into this," Michelle muttered.

"How could she do it with one of those revolting beasts. That is so gross" Vanessa who usually kept her council, now felt she could no longer hold back her disgust.

"What choice did she have Van, I mean really what could she do?"

Vanessa just watched Lindsey then seemed to light up with the excitement of a kind "my god just look at her toes curl,"

Michelle was getting excited as well. She became quite moist as she watched, and listened. Little did she realise that her wet arousal was attracting the attention of the other beasts.

For the moment the standoff remained between humans and beasts as Number One became consumed in his vigorous fucking of the now spirited female beneath him.

Lindsey felt the beasts, bloated testicles slapping against her sticky, wet ass cheeks each time he plunged brutally into the stunned girl. Yards away the professors and David heard the erotic smack, smack of wet sex.

Both the girls were aroused in their way. It was so wrong but it was happening. The Professors was as ever clinically interested. He probably considered that Lindsey was harvesting DNA for his research. The other three humans were deep in their thoughts.

Lindsey's bum rose and fell as her carnal excitement grew, her toes began to curl and cramp, her groin tightened and fluttered, then, Thwack, thwack thwack six or seven fierce muscle contractions, like bolts of electricity, jolted through her body. Her vaginal walls clamped hard on the invading penis of the Yowie. She let out a long satisfied screech her head swung from side to side.

Number One seemed startled and stopped humping the thrashing female until her spasms subsided then tentatively he recommenced. Now he was close to his orgasm, he shuddered, panting, His ass muscles clenched. The Yowie grunted and gave Several violent humps as he dug his toes into the ground and pushed deep into the tiny girls' sloppy sheath, he stiffened, shuddered then shivered again, his head snapped up sharply, his mouth open wide salivating, canine teeth bared as he gasped.

Deep inside the girl's belly, his penis head flared sealing her vagina, moments later he was flooding her with his life seed in prolonged spurts as his ass clenched in time with each discharge.

Michelle was panting as hard as Lindsey as she watched, enthralled not appalled. The crotch of her jeans was stained dark from her wetness.

The smell of her sex was strong. The long deprived Yowie males gathered watching and all were aroused by the events taking place in front of them.

Michelle's arousal had not yet attracted them. Although it was strong her scent was being masked by Lindsey's dominant pheromones which were stronger.

"That was fantastic," Michelle almost wept. Vanessa looked at her and frowned but there was just the hint of a wet stain in her own crotch as well.

"Is it finished, has he done her then?" Michelle gave her a startled look surprised at Vanessa's naivety.

"Yes!" she wanted to say more but let it slide.

Both Lindsey and Number One collapsed limp and satiated. The Yowies full weight was upon the little girl, both hearts thumping in unison, breath gasping, ragged and irregular. A minute passed then two. The fine misty rain started to fall.

The deadweight of the beast resting on Lindsey's tiny body made it hard for her to breathe as the adrenaline subsided. She pushed at the Yowies bulky frame to get him to move. Then a growl caught both their attention. Number one Jumped back and away from Lindsey with a wet slurp of departing penis as it slitherd free from her distended sheath.

Number One, now free of the girl, snarled back at Grey Beard's impertinence for interrupting him. Grey Beard snarled back and made a chattering noise as if speaking. Number One replied sharply but slunk back a metre or so, snarling as he retreated.

Grey Beard was not going to be denied the pleasure of putting his own seed into this ripe female. It had been as much her fertile scent as it had been Number One's victory howl last evening that had attracted him here.

This was not familiar surroundings to him, but the pull of the female had brought him here. For many seconds they faced each other but seeing Grey Beard determination Number One moved away from the female. It was no time to challenge the Alpha male. Number One was momentarily spent from the tension and the mating. Lindsey Knees still raised felt the warm slithering discharge seep along her butt crack in what seemed to her to be a copious flood.

Greybeard knelt at her side with intent, Lindsey carefully closed her legs. She was not going to be used by this beast until she was ready. At the moment she was both saw and exhausted. Grey Beard looked mean, his lip had been damaged sometime in the past giving him a permanent snarl behind his fury features. His leg fur was yellow from his urine even more yellow than Number One's legs. Lindsey surveyed the Bigfoot and his appearance sent shivers through her entire body.