All Comments on 'The Night of the Party Ch. 03'

by Nightlight00

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

are the parents really that stupid?

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10almost 10 years ago
Truly disappointed

You waited so long to finish this story, and you shouldn't have. Chapter 2 left us on a high, and you truly disappointed me, and probably many other readers, with an ending that was terrible. You could have looked at any other story and gotten ideas as to other types of endings between siblings, but this one was useless. If all three chapters had been put out in relatively short order, you may have realized that yourself. However with years in between the beginning and ending of your project, you seemed to lose the essence of your story. The ending was truly disappointing.

RobNallyRobNallyalmost 4 years ago
Babies?

I thought this was very good before the pregnancy and babies. Before that it was exactly how it should have been the sister is addicted to her brothers cock and this is common with brothers and sisters its very hot.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The whiners about babies should fuck off. It happens to be my fetish and I won't apologise about it. Nothing better than brother and sister, love to see more in this vein from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous