The Night Out

Story Info
Night out becomes a nightmare for Nigel.
5.1k words
2.54
30.9k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Labpet1
Labpet1
442 Followers

*THIS STORY INVOLVES INFIDELITY AND CUCKOLDING. IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, DON'T READ IT. IT WILL ONLY GIVE YOU NIGHTMARES*

Nigel Crettin leaned back in the cab as it headed to the club, his girlfriend Lucy beside him. They were on their way to a club for a night out with a group of her friends. He glanced at Lucy, her long legs crossed in the black minidress she was wearing. He had to admit, she looked fucking hot. Long, blonde hair framed her gorgeous face, and her big DD breasts were barely concealed. 4 inch heels completed the look. Then again, Nigel had never seen her looking anything but hot.

He and Lucy had been dating for 9 months. He persuaded her to move in with him 3 months ago. He was 20 years older than her at 48, and she was by far the hottest girl he'd ever dated. Nigel was financially comfortable, and he'd wined and dined the blonde bombshell. He knew they weren't soulmates, but she was the trophy wife he'd always wanted. It was true that she would normally have been out of his league, but he believed he could make her happy. Money could solve any problem, and it was his primary weapon.

Lucy certainly appreciated the finer things in life. She was a working class girl, and she loved being treated like a princess. She could splash out on designer outfits and spa treatments. She'd always hated all the penny pinching before she met Nigel. She was a natural for the easy life, and Nigel knew it. He was secretly planning a wedding later in the year.

All Nigel's male friends drooled over Lucy and wondered how he had bagged such a buxom stunner. However, Lucy's friends were baffled by the relationship. Her best friend Jane couldn't see what Lucy saw in Nigel. He was the opposite of what she usually went for. Her past boyfriends had all been tall, built and good looking. Nigel was 5ft 8", pale and average at best.

Jane didn't even like him. She thought he was a bore, always talking about money. His ideas on success and failure revolved around money. Jane was amazed when Lucy told her that Nigel's dick was a mere 5 inches. Lucy had always said bigger was better. Jane knew her friend well, and she was certain that Lucy's voracious sex drive would lead to her needing a real man. Better sooner, than later, she thought.

Nigel wasn't blind, and he could see the possible pitfalls ahead. Lucy was 20 years younger and had a much more open minded attitude towards sex. She enjoyed flirting with guys, and was always making suggestive comments with sexual innuendos. Nigel knew she was a highly sexual girl, and he did his best to keep up with her. Her sex drive was a lot higher than his, though. Higher than he knew.

Nigel had to accept some of her wild behavior on nights out. Lucy had made it clear that she didn't like jealous and insecure men who tried to be controlling. It was tough for Nigel to keep his jealousy under wraps, especially when they went to a night club. Lucy always wore raunchy outfits, and she loved dancing. Guys were always hitting on her, and even copping a feel on the dance floor.

The cab parked across the road from the club. Nigel had been to it a couple of times with Lucy. Night clubs weren't his scene, and he hated the loud dance music. Heads turned towards Lucy as they made their way to the entrance. Jane had put them on the guest list, and they were waved through after giving their names. Nigel could already feel the bass going through him as they went down the stairs.

He looked around as they skirted the dance floor, looking for Lucy's friends. Lucy spotted them first, a group of 9 people sitting in a big booth with 2 tables. Lucy hugged Jane and spent a few minutes saying hello to everyone. Nigel nodded to a few of them. He knew he was an outsider. He didn't particularly like any of them, and the feeling seemed mutual.

Jane guided Lucy to her right and said,

"Oh, Lucy, this is Mike, he works with Bill."

Lucy stared at the big guy as he stood. She smiled as he leaned forward and kissed her cheek. She felt a rush of sexual energy as his lips lingered on her skin. He smiled back at her as his eyes dropped to her huge cleavage.

Nigel felt a stab of jealousy for the first time tonight. As he went to the bar to get their drinks, he also felt a wave of apprehension. This Mike guy was big, young and handsome. He looked half a foot taller, and maybe 50 lbs heavier than Nigel. And there was something about him. He couldn't put his finger on it, but it was something that he found a little intimidating. He tried to push it from his mind as he returned with their drinks.

Nigel reached the booth and found Lucy sitting next to Mike. He put her drink on the table and suddenly noticed that there was nowhere for him to sit. He had to sit at the other table where he wouldn't be able to hear them. Jane smiled to herself, it was just how she'd planned it.

Nigel couldn't wait for the night to end. He leaned forward and looked at Lucy and Mike in deep conversation. Their heads were close as they talked, smiling and laughing. The guy next to Nigel was already nearly drunk, gesticulating wildly as he talked to one of the girls.

Nearly an hour later, Nigel was nursing his third drink. He didn't know how many Lucy had had, but she was getting merry. Then, she and Mike suddenly got up and headed onto the dance floor. Nigel lost sight of them amongst the crowd. He picked up his drink and walked around the dance floor. He soon saw them when he noticed quite a few people staring at something. He followed their eyes and saw Lucy.

She was dancing vigorously, hands in the air as she shook and spun her body. She was deliberately making her dress fly up, showing her underwear to all around her, but especially Mike. He was enjoying the show. He could see her ass cheeks in the tiny black thong she was wearing. She was one sexy babe, and he felt his cock jump as he watched her.

Nigel felt his temperature rising in panic. He'd seen this kind of thing before. Lucy was always the center of attention when she danced. She really got off on it. He had mixed feelings about it. Every man wanted a piece of her, but she belonged to him, and he enjoyed being envied. But Mike was part of the group and Lucy clearly liked him.

20 minutes later, Lucy and Jane went to the bathroom together. Jane nudged Lucy and said,

"So, what do you think of Mike?"

"Wow, he is gorgeous, Jane. I can't believe he's single," Gushed Lucy excitedly. Jane nodded, then said,

"I can see he likes you, honey. It's just a shame you got a hubby."

"Don't exaggerate, Jane, I'm not single, but I'm far from being married," She replied. Jane shrugged, a smirk on her face.

By 10.30pm, Nigel could tell that Lucy was getting tipsy. She was getting more animated and touching Mike when she spoke to him. His hands weren't idle either. His arm was resting on the back of her seat, and he caressed her bare shoulder when he spoke.

Nigel suddenly noticed the seat next to Jane was vacant. He got up and hurried over. He sat down next to Jane, with Lucy on her other side. Jane knew that this was just a temporary problem, as Nigel said,

"Lucy, we should think about leaving soon."

Lucy looked at him like he was mad as she replied,

"Come on, Nigel, it's 10.30 on Friday night. This place doesn't even close until 2am."

Nigel sighed heavily, aware that Mike was staring at him. He looked away quickly, intimidated by the young man's cold stare. Lucy leaned against Mike as she said,

"We'll have to dance again, later, Mike. A little bump and grind. You're really hot stuff on the dance floor for a big guy."

Nigel was wide eyed as he listened, and saw her big breasts pushed up against Mike's upper arm.

Mike dropped his hand onto her shoulder and replied,

"I can't wait to do some hard grinding with you, Lucy, vertical or horizontal."

Nigel didn't hear the last 3 whispered words, but what he did hear was bad enough. Lucy was seriously flirting with Mike as she squeezed his bicep and said,

"Wow, look at these muscles, so big and hard. Are you big and hard all over, Mike?"

Nigel was beginning to perspire as Mike winked and replied,

"Everywhere it counts."

Just then, one of the other guys returned from the dance floor and said,

"You're in my seat, Nigel."

"Can't you take my seat, Steve?" Nigel asked in desperation.

"No, I'm rather attached to that spot," Steve replied. Nigel was annoyed as he headed back to the other table.

Nigel consoled himself with more booze as he tried to keep an eye on Lucy. Over the next hour, he watched her continue to flirt with Mike. They went onto the dance floor again, and Nigel watched in amazement as Mike held her hips and grinded into her ass. At one point, Lucy was rolling her hips as he humped into her hard.

By midnight, Lucy was getting drunk, but insisted they would leave with the rest of the group. Nigel leaned forward and saw Lucy talking to Mike, her face an inch from his. Nigel suddenly jolted upright, unsure if his eyes were playing tricks on him. He thought Lucy had kissed Mike's cheek. Surely not, she wouldn't go that far, would she?

Nigel noticed Lucy's arm suddenly move across towards Mike. He couldn't see her hand as it was under the table. Jane leaned forward and looked at Nigel. She looked down at Lucy's hand, and then back at Nigel as she smirked and gave him a thumbs up. Nigel was visibly shaking as he watched Mike put a finger between Lucy's cleavage and look directly at him. She giggled as she pushed his hand away.

Things were getting out of hand. The guy next to him was being so loud, he couldn't think straight. Nigel got up and walked around for a while. He could have confronted Mike, but thought better of it. It was nearly 1am, and this nightmare would be over soon. He could give Lucy a piece of his mind at home. He walked back towards the booth, approaching from behind Lucy and Mike.

Lucy was drunk on alcohol and arousal. She thought Mike was absolutely gorgeous and intoxicating, and he really turned her on. She looked at the other table and saw that Nigel wasn't there. Her fingers stroked Mike's cock through his pants, and he felt huge. She turned towards him and began kissing his neck. She knew this was wrong, and yet, she found the situation incredibly exciting. It all seemed so naughty.

Nigel could immediately see that Lucy was kissing Mike's neck. He stepped closer and flinched when he saw her hand between his legs. Lucy kissed her way to his cheek and then to his ear. She began licking inside his ear and sucking his earlobe. Nigel clearly heard her say,

"You are so hot, Mike. You're turning me on so fucking much."

He was rooted to the spot, completely paralyzed.

It was 1.35am, as Nigel checked his watch again. Just 25 minutes and they would be out of here. Lucy and Mike had disappeared onto the dance floor again. Nigel walked around looking for them, but couldn't see them anywhere. Then, he noticed a big guy from behind in a dark corner. As he moved closer, he knew it had to be Mike. All he could see of Lucy was her hands.

Nigel got to within 3 feet of them and stopped in total shock. Lucy was up against the wall as she and Mike were kissing passionately. Mike was vigorously thrusting his crotch into hers. Nigel saw their tongues dueling as their open mouths locked in frantic passion. He moved closer to make his presence known, but Mike glanced at him and ignored him.

Lucy's eyes were glazed and heavy lidded as she said,

"Oh my God, Mike, I want you so bad. I want to lick every inch of your incredible body. Keep humping my pussy, baby."

Mike whispered in her ear, and she smiled and nodded. Their kissing resumed as Mike cupped her ass under her dress.

Nigel felt like he could pass out as he watched them. He couldn't believe how that bastard Mike was disrespecting him. Making out with his girlfriend right in front of him. The music suddenly stopped, signaling that the club was closing. People were already leaving as the place started emptying.

Nigel waited impatiently as Lucy and Mike continued kissing. He could hear the smacking sounds of their lips as they tongued each other, oblivious of their surroundings. When they eventually pulled apart, Nigel grabbed Lucy's hand and said,

"It's time to leave, let's get out of here."

Lucy looked dazed as she picked up her handbag at the booth and they made their way out.

Nigel felt better outside in the cool night air. The group had hired 2 vehicles to take them home. Nigel made his way to them and guided Lucy to the one in front. There wasn't room for him to sit next to her, so, he quickly went to the other side. He was sitting next to the loud guy again. He looked out of the window as the 7 seater car eventually pulled away.

15 minutes later, the first person got out, and it was only then that Nigel noticed that Lucy wasn't in the car. He started to panic and quickly took his cell phone out and called her. Lucy answered, and he said,

"Where are you, honey? Why did you leave the car?"

"Jane wanted to speak to me in the other car as there was no room in yours...ohh...I'll be back soon, hun, bye," She replied.

Nigel didn't like the way she'd abruptly ended the call, or the sigh she made. He got home 25 minutes later and waited in the living room for Lucy. He kept looking at his watch as the minutes ticked by. There was still no sign of her by 3.10am, and he decided to call her again.

This time Jane answered the phone and immediately said,

"Hi, Nigel, we had some engine problems with the car and had to go to Mike's apartment. We're just having a coffee before we call another cab. Lucy's in the bathroom right now, I'll let you know what's happening in a while."

Before Nigel could even speak, the line went dead. He couldn't believe this was happening. He suddenly felt helpless.

At 3.30am, Nigel received a message from Jane's phone with a video attachment. The message read, 'She's just getting started'. He opened the 54 second video, and he felt sick when he saw Lucy and Mike kissing. Mike had his shirt off as he began removing her dress. Nigel felt a wave of jealousy come over him. It wasn't just that Lucy was being seduced, he was jealous of Mike's muscular body. He wished he had a physique like him. The man exuded raw power and confidence.

Lucy was running her hands all over his torso, eventually dropping a hand to his crotch and unzipping him. Just as her dress fell off, the video ended. Nigel quickly called her phone. He knew Jane would answer it and he pleaded,

"Jesus Christ, Jane, let me speak to Lucy, please."

"She's a little busy right now, Nigel. Don't worry, I'll keep you posted," She replied cheerfuly as she ended the call.

Another message arrived with the message, 'Damn, Mike is some serious beefcake'. This one came with another 1 minute video. Nigel stared at the screen in stunned silence. Lucy and Mike were both almost naked in just their underwear. Mike was sucking her big tits as she moaned and held his head. Her other hand slipped into his briefs and pumped his cock. Nigel couldn't see it properly until the camera zoomed in. What he saw felt like a kick to his genitals. Lucy's hand was wrapped around a massive cock.

Nigel suddenly realized his own dick was hard. On the screen, Lucy was being bent backwards as she gasped,

"Jesus, Mike, my nipples are gonna explode if you keep doing that. Wow, your cock is huge."

Mike was licking her ample titflesh, when he paused and said,

"And I'm going to fuck your brains out with it...all night, babe."

"Mmmm, Yesss," Hissed Lucy as the video ended.

Nigel rang her cell phone again. Jane said hi, and he replied,

"Let me speak with Lucy, NOW!"

"I told you, she's busy, dickhead," She said coldly. Nigel cried,

"Why are you doing this to me, Jane?"

"Because you're an asshole with a small dick. You think money can buy anyone and fix anything, but it can't fix your useless efforts in the bedroom. If you were a real man, you wouldn't have let this happen. And this is just the beginning. I'm going to put you in your fucking place, on your knees, you weak prick," Replied Jane with venom, and then she ended the call.

Nigel was on his knees crying. He knew nothing could be the same again. It was true, he had let this happen. He didn't confront Mike because he was intimidated by him. Why hadn't he put his foot down in the club and told Mike to fuck off. He pulled out his dick and played the last video again.

15 minutes later, Nigel received another message with a video. The message read 'This is what a real man's cock looks like'. Nigel gasped in shock as the video started. Lucy was holding a massive cock with 2 hands as she kissed and licked the swollen, mushroom head. She looked up at Mike and gushed,

"Your cock is absolutely beautiful, baby...so big and succulent."

Then she began sucking hard on the fat head, her cheeks hollowing out with her effort and enthusiasm.

Nigel just watched it again and again as he jerked off. He didn't know what else he could do. His mind was all over the place. He was trying to make excuses for Lucy. She was drunk. It wasn't all her fault. Jane had manipulated these events. She had planned this from the start. She'd never liked him from their first meeting. Not that Nigel liked her. She was promiscuous, always talking about men and sex, and he didn't like her influence over Lucy. Another message snapped him from his thoughts.

The message read 'Swallowed the whole fucking load'. He played the video and saw Lucy sucking hard on Mike's throbbing cock. Mike suddenly started groaning and gasped,

"Fuck yeah! Jerk it off into your mouth, baby"

Lucy pumped his shaft harder and faster until his cock lurched and exploded, spewing cum into her open mouth. Nigel was shocked by the torrent of cum blasting from Mike's cock. He was shocked further still when Lucy began gulping down his spunk.

The video ended as Lucy wrapped her lips back around the enormous cock. Nigel stared at the screen, numb and confused. Lucy had never swallowed his cum. Not even when she was drunk. And Mike had produced more sperm than 10 men. Jesus, he hoped that was the end of it. Surely, Mike had drained himself. Nigel started thinking ahead. He would reprimand Lucy. He wouldn't tolerate this kind behavior again. He watched all the videos in order and came hard.

It was now 4.30am and he hoped Lucy was on her way home. He decided to ring her cell, but it went straight to voicemail. He was about to call that bitch Jane, when another message sounded. There was a 2 minute video this time, with the message 'Doing her like you can't'. Nigel's heart sank as he played the video. Lucy and Mike were both naked on the bed in the missionary position. Mike was pumping long strokes into her as she moaned and cried,

"Oh, my God, Mike, you're so big..so deep..gonna cum..GODDD!"

Nigel felt dejected as he watched his girlfriend cumming hard. The camera panned around for a close up of her pussy crammed full of thick cock. Her juices were gushing out as her pussy contracted around the enormous cock. The video ended, leaving Nigel in a state of shock. How could she accommodate that abnormal cock? Not only did she accommodate it, she fucking loved it. Nigel's dick began hardening again, and he didn't want to think about why.

30 minutes later, another message came. The message read 'These 2 make a hot couple, don't you think?' He played the video. It was post sex, and they were softly kissing as they embraced. Jane's voice could clearly be heard as she asked,

"So, Lucy, was that better than sex with Nigel?"

Lucy giggled as she replied,

"Are you kidding? 5 minutes is a good day for Nigel. You can't compare that to a stud with a 10 inch cock."

Labpet1
Labpet1
442 Followers
12