The Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nigel cringed in humiliation. A 10 inch cock? He looked at his own meagre dick, and he wondered what he could do to fix things. There was more sighing and kissing, then Jane's voice said,

"You must have missed not having a real man in your bed."

"Fuck yeah! As soon as I saw Mike, I wanted him. My stud radar was tingling all over, especially in my panties," Replied Lucy, giggling.

The video ended there. Her words had felt like stinging blows to Nigel. She was still drunk, and there appeared to be little guilt in her attitude. Her lack of remorse made his dick throb even harder. He slowly stroked himself as he played the video again. Did her behavior excite him on some level? He pushed that thought from his mind. He watched them intimately kissing and cuddling. Somehow he found it both horrific and erotic.

He received the next video at 5.15am with the message 'It's getting wild, cuck'. He played the video, and it was just raw sex. Lucy looked delirious as she bounced up and down on Mike's cock. She was facing away from him, racing towards a climax. Her big tits wobbled with her exertions as she suddenly wailed,

"Yes..yes..I'M CUMMINGGG!..UGH...OOHHHH!"

Lucy's face twisted into an expression of pure ecstasy as her eyes rolled back and she screamed.

Nigel stared in amazement. Never had he seen her react like that, or anywhere near that. He could only imagine how many hits the short video would get if it was posted on a porn site. It briefly occurred to him that these 2 could make a fortune in porn. What was he thinking? Lucy was his girlfriend. This was a drunk mistake, a one off. Jane was the one who was really culpable. Lucy was going to come home and beg his forgiveness. And he would forgive her after laying down the law.

Nigel played the video again and ejaculated as he watched Lucy's wild climax. He went upstairs and got into bed. He was suddenly exhausted as he picked up his cell phone. He tried Lucy's number again. This time, it connected, but nobody spoke. He said,

"Hello?...Lucy, are you there?...Hello?"

Still, there was no answer. Then he heard the unmistakable sounds of sex.

Moans and grunts could clearly be heard as Nigel turned the volume up to maximum. Then, Lucy's voice cried,

"Oh, God...don't stop, baby...Ugh...Oh, Mike...Harder...Please."

Nigel put the phone on the pillow beside his head as he listened to Lucy having an orgasm. It seemed to go on forever as she made frenzied moans. Mike's quieter groans added to the erotic sounds. Nigel imagined scenarios to go with the sounds, but eventually, his eyes closed and he fell asleep.

It was 11.30am when Nigel woke up. When he didn't see Lucy, last night's events came flooding back. He had a shower and then remembered his cell phone. He found it on the bed, under the duvet. He checked it for messages, and saw there was another one from Jane 40 minutes ago. His heartrate doubled when he read the message 'That's what I call a healthy breakfast'. He didn't know if he was scared or excited as he played the attached video.

Mike was sitting in an armchair as Lucy knelt between his legs giving him a blowjob. Her long blonde hair had been tied back in a ponytail as she slobbered over his cock. She was sucking hard like a woman possessed, desperate for his cum. She looked up and begged,

"Cum for me, baby. Give me all your cream...PLEASE!"

Mike suddenly gripped the armchair and groaned. Lucy's eyes went wide as she gulped down his cum, pumping his long shaft for every drop.

Nigel was breathing hard as he gasped,

"Jesus."

He resisted the urge to masturbate as he watched the video again. His mind was in turmoil. What if Lucy wanted to leave him for Mike? He couldn't let that happen. Surely, she wouldn't give up the life he'd given her. This was all fucked up, but he decided that he could overlook one indiscretion. His phone sounded another message, from Lucy this time. It simply said 'On my way home'.

Nigel decided against calling her. He paced back and forth, thinking about what he was going to say. More to the point, what would she say? He impatiently waited for her return. He went to the window and looked out, his apprehension building. Finally, a cab pulled up and Lucy got out. Nigel tried to calm himself as he went downstairs.

Lucy let herself into the house and walked into the living room. Nigel thought she looked surprisingly radiant after her wild night. He sat in his armchair, waiting for her to speak first.

"Hi, honey," She said as she dropped her handbag on the table.

"So, what happened?" He asked, blankly.

"Well, we ended up staying the night at Mike's place. But you know that," She replied as she sat on the sofa.

Nigel wondered if she knew that Jane had sent him videos of her night with Mike. He couldn't hold back any longer and fumed,

"So, you let the guy feel you up and then you make out with him in the club. What else happened at his place?"

Lucy was pensive for a moment. Nigel wasn't stupid. It was obvious something had happened. She decided to come clean and replied,

"Ok, Nigel, I had too much to drink and ended up in Mike's bed."

Nigel couldn't believe her nonchalant tone. He sighed, and then asked,

"So, what happened?"

Lucy decided to give him a full blown account as she replied,

"After Jane took me to the other car, Mike and I continued making out. Then, when we were the last 3 people left in the car, Jane suggested going to Mike's apartment. I was so drunk, it didn't seem like a big deal. And I was really attracted to him. You saw him. Mike is an absolute hunk."

Nigel felt his dick hardening as she went on,

"When we got to his apartment, he was relentless. I was so horny, I just lost all control. I was like a bitch in heat. We didn't even make it to the bedroom, before I was on my knees sucking his cock. And let me tell you, his cock was a beauty. 10 inches of thick manmeat. And the rest of him was equally impressive. His body was gorgeous, all muscle and hard all over."

Nigel felt himself being emasculated by her comments as she said,

"It took 2 hands just to jerk his long shaft while I sucked on the head. Eventually, he came, and he blew a huge amount of cum into my mouth. After that, we went to bed and he fucked the shit out me all night. I think he came another 4 times. God knows how many times I came. His big cock was driving me wild. I swear, at one point I was having multiple orgasms."

Nigel was silent as he looked down, red faced. His dick was throbbing as he eventually said,

"But it was just a one time thing, right? I know it wasn't all your fault. Jane manipulated all this. She pushed you 2 together, and made sure we were in separate cars after the club closed."

Lucy got up and sat on the arm of Nigel's armchair as she said,

"Look, honey, you can't blame it all on Jane. I tried to be a faithful girlfriend, but you could never give me what I needed in the bedroom. I needed more sex, better sex, and I was getting frustrated. When I met Mike last night, I felt this almost animal attraction for him. It wasn't just his looks. He had this brazen confidence, like he didn't care if you were my boyfriend."

Nigel suddenly felt angry, remembering how Mike had seduced his girlfriend right in front of him. Lucy glanced at his crotch, where his hands were trying to cover his erection, as she continued,

"We have a good life together, honey, and I don't want to give up the comforts that you provide. But I can't give up the mind numbing orgasms that Mike can give me."

Nigel looked dejected as he grumbled,

"You can't expect me to put up with that. No man would."

He looked down in panic as Lucy pushed his hand away and cooed,

"Oooh, look how hard your penis is, honey. Jane was right, you definitely have cuckold potential."

Nigel whimpered, as she released his dick and softly stroked it.

"I'm so glad you're into all this, Nigel. Jane said you'd be turned on by a real man fucking me. It's nothing to be embarrassed about," Added Lucy as Nigel's dick throbbed in her hand. His head shook, gasping,

"NO WAY!"

"Don't worry, honey, eventually you'll get to see a live performance. You'll get to see Mike's big cock balls deep in my pussy, driving me completely fucking wild. Would you like that?" She purred.

Nigel's hips lurched upwards as his dick exploded and he cried,

"YESSS!"

He came all over his pants as his face twisted in pleasure. He collapsed back into the armchair and said,

"So, tell me more about your night with Mike...in detail."

12