The Night Out Pt. 03

Story Info
Julie does a photo shoot for Fred.
9.2k words
4.63
17.3k
18
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers

I want the thank slams69 for the ideas contained in this story. I took it a bit farther than their suggestions, but I think they enjoyed the result. Please provide feedback and don't forget to vote, 5's are always welcomed.

Chapter 3

The next morning Julie's entire body was aching with the most glorious tenderness. Her nipples and pussy throbbed with the most delicious raw sensitivity and when she tried to dress it was more than she could take. The silken material of her dress, titillated her hypersensitive skin and nipples leaving her trembling with desire and unable to concentrate on anything else. She called in sick to work and walked around the house naked all day, but memories of her orgasms in front of the audience left her stomach trembling.

Around noon a messenger arrived at there doorstep. Julie greeted him naked and signed for the package while he ogled her with his mouth hanging open. She figured that her naked form was enough of a tip and shut the door in his face. Inside the package was a membership application to last night's club, a video of her performance and $20,000 in cash. She texted Fred and let him know about the package. She watched the video and once again felt scorching passion rule her body.

If Fred had not been at work, she would've begged him to take her over and over again, reliving last night's hedonistic debauchery. As it was, she teased herself all morning long, bringing herself to multiple orgasms as the day progressed. Julie was in a primal fever all day long and she knew it was from last night's orgasmic overload. When Fred did get home, she jumped into his arms naked demanding that he fuck her right there on the entryway floor. Fred had a policy to never argue with his wife, especially when she was naked and demanding sex.

Julie was insatiable and her orgasms were more powerful and more plentiful than Fred had ever seen. He loved holding her in his arms as her body contorted and twisted in orgasmic fury. His wife lived up to everything a fiery redhead should be, wildly passionate, unpredictably provocative and enthusiastically ravenous. Dinner wound up being a delivery pizza in between rounds of blistering sex. When they finally went to bed both were sexually and emotionally satisfied.

They never talked about the package from the club until the next morning and only in passing. This would be a conversation for later.

Julie went to work the next morning, but was only marginally better than the day before. Her whole body was still sensitive and it didn't take much to send tremors through her sexual core. Her mind wasn't much better, because she kept drifting into arousing daydreams that left her longing for hands on her body. Stephanie her best friend at work, noticed Julie's distractions and took her out to lunch to find out what was going on.

Stephanie was a petite blonde with large breasts, tiny waist and succulent hips. In other words, she had the perfect hourglass figure and when Julie told her of her night out, she shivered in remembered ecstasy. Julie noticed Stephanie's lusty, faraway stare and asked what was up.

Stephanie took a deep shuttering breath and answered, "Several years ago Jason and I lost much of our passion. The day-to-day work and the kids left little time for each other, but I would catch him every once in a while, looking at me with a sad desire, like he had lost something that he will never get back. I decided to try and fix that. Then found a photographer to take some provocative photos that I hoped would turn him into a sexual animal."

"It worked, boy did it work! Even to this day I can pull out one of those photographs and Jason will go wild and give me the kind of loving I always dreamed of." Stephanie took another deep quivering breath and continued, "What I never told Jason, what it was like being naked in front of the camera or having another man touch me as he posed my naked body. I still have fantasies reliving the photographer posing me at the click of the camera as he takes my picture. It's by far the most erotic thing that I have ever done and I know what you mean about being exposed to someone else."

I got back to the office Julie couldn't stop thinking about Stephanie story and actually did some online research on photographers. Most of them are horribly expensive and she could think of spending that much money on something so decadent, but then she found, Breaching Photography. It was about half the price of everyone else and located in the starving artist part of town.

For the next two days Julie would go back and revisit the Breaching Photography website. She looked at his photographs and they had a certain flair, but she just wasn't sure that he was reputable enough. Finally, on the third day, she called him to set up an appointment. Julie still wasn't sure if she wanted to do this, but she had the excited butterflies in her stomach that told her she really did want to do it.

Julie set an appointment for next week and scheduled a day off. As the day grew closer, she had mixed feelings of excitement and a little fear. At the bar she had Fred watching her security. Now she would be totally alone, with no backup. Could she do this, really do this? Several times she picked up the phone to cancel, but always hung up. Now today was the day.

Julie came into the reception area and took a seat in a cushy chair far away from the door. As she crossed her legs her dress slid up her thigh revealing a long expanse of sleek toned thigh all the way to the cheek of her butt. The photographer was appraising her from a one-way mirror on the wall and the look on his face revealed his lecherous thoughts. His wicked grin grew as she crossed her legs and more of her elegant, succulent stem was revealed. As the dress drew higher, he noticed a tight firm ass cheek attached to her stylishly exposed leg.

He marveled that this gorgeous young woman had walked into his lair and he knew she was ripe for his manipulation and corruption. It had been a long time since he had dominated a naive model and he knew it would be enjoyable, but he also needed the money. With her stunningly beautiful face, silky skin and sleek toned body he knew the camera would love her. He envisioned the dollar signs dancing in his head as he imagined the corruption and degradation of this natural beauty. In addition, he got hard thinking about how much fun it would be having her spread before him ripe for the plucking.

Julie sat innocently unaware that she was being watched as she fidgeted in her chair. She remembered Stephanie's stories about her experiences in front of the camera and then she compared them to being in front of the crowd in a crowded bar. She shivered with thoughts about where this might take her. Her stomach was in knots with a combination of fear and excitement and to be honest there were a couple of times she almost got up and left.

The photographer was well known as the best of the low-end photographers, she couldn't afford the high-end photographers. However, she had seen his work and knew him to be a good photographer

She played nervously with her long amber colored hair pulled into a ponytail with the end teasing her lower back. With her hair pulled back, her stunning doll like face was offered in startlingly simple beauty. Her face was oval with sharp cheekbones and her minimal makeup only illuminated her natural beauty. The mask of lite freckles sprinkled across her cheeks gave her the look of youthful innocent contrasted with her fiery hair. Even her eyes darting around the room in fearful anxiety didn't detract from her regal and elegant splendor.

Julie was indeed a rare beauty; her skin was flawless with its polished flesh tones containing nary a wrinkle or blemish. Her petite ears, delicate celestial nose and bow-shaped lips were perfection on her face, but her large green eyes completed her doll face. Her eyes truly were the window to her soul revealing her determined fiery innocence and her fiercely passionate, loving heart. Once you saw her eyes, they drew you in and you couldn't look away.

She was wearing a simple strapless sundress with a pleated bottom. The dress fit her like a second skin, with the outfit revealing enough of her shape that anyone could see there was beautiful woman underneath. The dress was snug at the top, stretched tightly over her chest revealing her not overly large, but a shapely and very nice bust. She had a small waist, with shapely killer legs displayed beneath the short dress.

The photographer rubbed his chin, his eyes popped open with an idea, and he started to rub his hands together in glee. He saw Julie fidgeting and knew she was getting nervous. He knew that if he didn't get out there soon, she might change your mind and leave. His smile grew even bigger as he got up to go greet his new victim.

"Hello, you must be Julie! My name is George and I have been setting up the studio for our shoot. Come on back." He said as he strutted into the room.

He shook hands with Julie, holding her hand a little too long, feeling her softness and sensuous warmth seep into his arm. As they walked from the reception area into the studio, George placed his hand on her lower back, guiding her into his lair. The studio consisted of an open area with several backdrops and a section next to that with what looked to Julie like a bunch of wood props. Then, further over to the side there was a bed with backdrops behind that as well.

Julie was usually pretty good at reading people and the minute George came out of the back room; she knew he was a sleaze ball. He was over 6' tall and lanky with a two-day growth of beard over his rugged, angular face. His short-sleeved shirt revealed stringy ropes of muscle that hinted at strength beyond his lack of bulk. He was not ugly but he seemed hard and old beyond his years. Julie thought he looked like he would have been more at home roping cattle on the range.

His lecherous grin told her she had to be on her toes if she was going to deal with him. Unfortunately, she didn't have any more money and she knew she couldn't afford the more reputable photographers. She secretly wondered if she was making a huge mistake coming here. However, she mentally shrugged her shoulders knowing she really didn't have any other choices. She definitely wanted to follow through on the erotic photographs, but she was really worried if this was the man do it.

She had seen some of his work and she knew he could produce excellent photographs. In the photographs, she had seen the incredible expressions on the models faces. She was really hoping he could coax out of her the intense passionate expressions she had seen in some of his work. She was willing to risk dealing with him if he could capture a large range of passionate emotions displayed in her body and face.

He calmly inquired, "Well Julie, tell me what kind of photos you need today."

She responded fidgeting from one foot to the other while wringing her hands, "I mostly want to create a set of passionate, artistic or even erotic photos for my husband. He doesn't know I'm here and this is honestly going to be a surprise, but I don't have a lot of money. So, tell me what you want me to do."

"Okay, so you're new at this. Have you seen any photographs or poses that you liked? Did you perchance bring any pictures that you liked with you?" He queried noting her nervous ticks.

"Well, I saw several on different websites, but I didn't bring them because I didn't want to ruin your creativity. I was really hoping that we could experiment a little bit and try some things that make me feel a little comfortable while also being erotic. I will say, I prefer photos that leave a little hint of things to come and leave a little to the imagination."

"Okay I get that. I think I understand what you're looking for, did you bring any costumes for swimsuit or lingerie, because if not then I have several," he said.

"I brought some, but I can look at yours as well."

"Okay let's try the swimsuits first. The changing room is over here and there are racks of costumes in there. If you see something you like try it on."

Julie went into the changing room and looked through the costumes, all of them were skimpy and risqué. She felt uncomfortable being almost naked in front of a stranger, even though this is really what she wanted. So, she opted to try on her tight one-piece swimsuit that she had brought with her.

When she came out, George gasped and said, "Honey, you will not get laid in that outfit. If you want, I will take your photo in that, but a string bikini would probably be much better," said George.

"Besides, swimsuit and lingerie shots are going to show lots of skin, so you need to be comfortable showing off in front of the camera. Plus, your husband already knows what you look like and we need to find something in a skimpy swimsuit or lingerie to spice up the photograph." He added exasperatedly.

Julie looked slightly embarrassed and agreed, "Yeah, I guess you're right. Thank you, I know I need your advice on how to do this."

She could tell he was trying to get her out of her clothes and into something much more risqué. She could see in his eyes he had ulterior motives and his lecherous looks hinted at what those motives were. Even so she knew she needed to do this and she needed some photographs of her nearly or even completely naked. Her hands were trembling at the thought being nearly naked in front of this man, but she knew coming here what she had to do. She needed someone like him and she needed him to push her into some different, wild, beautiful, erotic and exciting photographs.

She turned around and went back into the dressing room. Since she didn't own anything like he had suggested, she rummaged through the rack of swimsuits to see what she could find. Everything was tiny and some hardly even covered her nipples or quim. She was really glad she shaved all her hair and even shaved her pussy bald before coming here. Finally, she settled on something small but still had some modesty, and as she looked into the mirror, she thought. "This looks really good on me and really shows off my great figure."

She looked at her own expectant face in the mirror as her glistening eyes traveled down to her breasts bulging out of the skimpy top. Her breasts hadn't always attracted attention and she thought her slender body made them look smaller, but they did fill out the bikini top very nicely. She looked down at her tiny waist with her diminutive hips and her small ass flaring into her stunning legs. She had always thought her hips and butt were too small and her breasts too small, but combine they seemed to create a perfect figure. She threw her shoulders back with confidence and went out to face George again.

As she came out from the dressing room, he got his first look at her figure. Wow, she was a walking wet dream. She had beautiful firm breasts with nipples trying to poke holes in the swimsuit, an incredibly small waist with a flat belly, nice shapely hips, tight butt cheeks, and killer legs. Her pale alabaster skin only seemed to make her more exotic.

"That's more like it!" Then, he pulled down a beach scene backdrop and said, "Come over here and strike some poses."

Julie walked over and stood in front of the backdrop and started twisting and turning like she saw models do on TV. She saw him pull the camera from his face and look very disappointed.

"No Julie, what are you doing, what we need are poses that accentuate various parts of your body. What are your best features and what do you think shows you the best?

"Well my breasts always seem to get a lot of attention, but so does my butt and legs. I have always liked my tight abs and small waist." she admitted.

"So, if we want to show off your breasts or belly, we can try you lying down and bowing your back or bending over while facing me for a cleavage shot. One of the best ones is the hand bra or the arm across your breasts. Of course, for those you'd have to take off your top."

She shivered at the thought of being topless in front of him, but considered it. She remembered being virtually naked at the bar and totally naked in the club and that familiar needful anticipation rolled through her body. Well, she thought, it certainly didn't take him long to try to get her naked. Something was changing and while she was a little fearful of being naked in front of him, she felt excitement. "We can try that later. Let's try some of the other ideas first."

George took her back to the set and started trying to take some photographs, but once again Julie seemed stiff and unnatural and the photographs of this stunning woman were crap. Therefore, he pulled the camera down stopped taking photographs and said, "Julie, you also don't seem comfortable or relaxed in front of the camera. You have a stunning figure, but your face is showing your anxiety and apprehension."

"All the photos will look terrible until you loosen up and look like you're having fun. Do you think you can enjoy this and at least look like you're having fun?" He admonished.

Julie looked embarrassed and George knew he had hit a nerve. Julie knew she needed him to do something, or else these photographs would be horrible as well.

He looked at her then with a quizzical look on his face said, "I have another idea and you could actually earn some money as well. I have a photo shoot coming up for a "Real Life Detective" and another for "BDSM Quarterly" and both have pretty girls in a bikini tied up for several different poses. We could try some of that and see if that helps you relax in front of the camera."

"How much money?" she questioned, but the thought of being tied up made her stomach quiver with apprehension and excitement. She remembered being bound in front of the audience and goosebumps erupted on her skin, while her face relaxed in a lusty faraway stare

"I don't know. If they like the shots, it could be around $500, but if they don't like them then you get nothing. But, with your figure, I think you're a shoe in." he said.

"You really think?" she asked shyly. She could see he was getting excited at the prospect of tying her up and truthfully so was she.

"Absolutely! However, you have to relax and let your feelings show. You need to have some fun, so want to give it a try?" He asked hopefully.

He saw an opening and thought he would try to sell it more. "Honey, you have the body of a centerfold and you can while your husband or make a ton of money if you can loosen up in front of the camera. You just really need to show a little skin and tease a little. I can tell you with that beautiful innocent face of yours on top of that sinfully delicious body you can get anything you want, if you just loosen up in front of the camera."

"Hmm, well, what do I have to do?" she asked openly. However, inside she was quivering at the thought of being tied up and the butterflies in her stomach were telling her to go for it. She also knew her expressive face was showing her range of emotions and she wanted him start-taking pictures.

"Come over here and follow my instructions, and let me show you something."

He took her over to the area where there were lots of props and after rummaging through a box he came up with something. It looked like a long leather glove except it was wider than the normal glove. He came up behind her, pulled both her arms behind her and began sliding her arms into the glove. Once her arms were completely encased in the glove, he began to buckle and tighten it.

Julie felt her shoulders pull backwards, forcing her back to arch forward thrusting her breasts high and full on her chest. When he was finished, Julie had both arms buckled tightly together behind her back and she felt the strain in her arms and shoulders. With her back arched, her breasts were straining forward on her chest and her bikini top was almost bursting trying to restrain her bountiful breasts.

Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers